What is your feelings about the justi...

Since: Jan 07

Location Shown

#208 Jul 21, 2013
Mighty big GUM flappin right there ol BLUE,...

Bring it on Tough BOY, maybe you should clip your Claws , you low LIFE animal,....no wonder you have the elevator to yourself,...

will that work for you puss or should I Hide from the big bad boogie boY

Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
All you can do is run your mouth and hide. With help from the internet...you play big...I got you some Skittles two piece....if I was you I wouldn't take them...thats a fair warning. You don't want to fu*k with me son, you want to stay in your lane. We are not at all on the same wave. I'd like to offer you something better than skittles...here's a clip....
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =PBJRsh4bn3kXX

Location Shown

#209 Jul 21, 2013
Tell Em .

CONVICt,

Blue Flappin Gum,...
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
The justice system is managed by people who turn favors, change the facts for money, people having their own problems and corrupt individuals. Thats what makes it unfair...not to mention racists...yes the system is unfair. How do we change this?
lmao

Oxon Hill, MD

#210 Jul 21, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
The racists manage to derail so many potentially productive threads in here.
Black Yanks complain tht the country is still racist, and many, possibly most, whites, don't believe them, think they're living in the past, they're fatalistic and negative, and so on.
But in the Justice (so-called) system of the USA we see most clearly the evidence that anti-black racism persists in the USA, and in institutional form. Obama finally spoke at length about this yesterday. Ron Paul was going on about it during the campaign but nobody listened, overwhelmed by the GOP dirty-trick smear campaign against him to make him a “racist”. But for the benefit of the whites, I'll cite Paul on this, rather than Jesse Jackson or someone they hate.
Ron Paul said that institutionally the war on drugs is concentrated in minority areas domestically, it disproportionately targets them, and results with the prisons being stuffed with black males far out of proportion to their “crimes”(drugs being criminal).
Somehow 10x the number of blacks involved in drugs end up incarcerated, relative to whites.
Another place where this discrimnination is ongoing and obvious is in the approval of LOANS. Blacks have a harder time financing homes, cars, businesses, etc.
It has also been shown that blacks are discriminated against in home rentals and hiring.
All of these structural inequalities should be addressed. If the govt even attempted to fully enforce existing anti-discrim laws, things would improve.
It is important to address these issues directly, and institutionally, rather than be distracted by the braying of racist black-hating jackasses or by George Zimmerman. What I mean is, forget forcing the Feds to prosecute Zimbo. Won't happen. He won his case. He is one person, and doesn't matter. He's paying plenty for his mistake, believe that, as he's afraid to go out of doors, and will be for a long time.
The areas of gross injustice need to be confronted. It is good that thanks to the Trayvon case, these things are being discussed at least in an introductory way. Obama needs to keep talking about this.
Who knew you had it in you to make such a statement!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#211 Jul 21, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Civilized? LMBAO! Oh, we see how civilized you all are you just walk into schools and kill children, you blow up govt buildings with babies and innocent people, you shoot up malls and people going to the movies, you blow up sporting events, shoot up restaurants, you start wars based on lies and greed, you've got more weapons than any other country on the planet and still you're not safe!
Neanderthal, since your kind crawled out of the caves of Europe, on a world-wide scale, their has never been such uncivilized behavior and violence perpetrated on mankind as that which has come from your race! Atomic weapons capable of destroying the planet and every living things, two world wars and countless other wars started by your kind or instigated for power and money and corruption.
Civilized? Why the arabs said you all wiped your arses with your hands, didn't clean your bodies after sex and ate like animals with your hands! Your manners were offensive to them. What filthy European city brought the black plague, syphilis, rats and all other foul diseases to this nation that made the Native Americans and Black Africans sick? Who brought rats and vermin to this nation from their filthy hell holes in England?
Civilized? Don't make me laugh, you ignorant buffoon!
I was referring to him, not to all AAs and certainly not to all blacks worldwide.

Location Shown

#212 Jul 21, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
<quoted text>
Coming from a mind that is beyond stupid I find your post....well
stupid

Good one Forrest,...

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#213 Jul 21, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Tell Em .
CONVICt,
Blue Flappin Gum,...
<quoted text>
Yours won't be flapping at all pretty soon and they won't be blue, they'll be black and guess what, ritzer, your corpse will turn black too! lol.....

Flap them pink gums while you can, pos.

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#214 Jul 21, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
The justice system is managed by people who turn favors, change the facts for money, people having their own problems and corrupt individuals. Thats what makes it unfair...not to mention racists...yes the system is unfair. How do we change this?
Don't look into the light....you might see the truth.....alway's somebody else, eh?

Level 5

Location hidden

#215 Jul 21, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was referring to him, not to all AAs and certainly not to all blacks worldwide.
That may well be and you were trolling. The question is, did I lie? It isn't a matter of insulting anyone, if the truth be told as the information I posted is in the history books (and so as not to be biased) whites are the ones who supplied the information and stories (except the memories of the Arabs, lol)

Level 5

Location hidden

#216 Jul 21, 2013
Go Blue Forever wrote:
<quoted text>Don't look into the light....you might see the truth.....alway's somebody else, eh?
It worked for Casey Anthony, didn't it? Said it was her Daddy's fault. How do you feel about that? Putting the victim on trial and not the defendant is an old and crafty weapon used by most defense attorney's and in the Zimmerman case, it was know different. Casey couldn't blame her little girl, so we'll blame Daddy. You got a problem with them blaming someone else and it's always someone else's fault? Unbiased, non-racist, white man?

Location Shown

#217 Jul 21, 2013
A nother Internet tough guy,...

Statistics say,

HIV/AiDES or another bLack will snuff you out, I'll wait

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Yours won't be flapping at all pretty soon and they won't be blue, they'll be black and guess what, ritzer, your corpse will turn black too! lol.....
Flap them pink gums while you can, pos.
Roofis wit da Gold Toofis

Lakeland, FL

#218 Jul 21, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Statistics say,
<quoted text>
That's just racist Bappie the hypocrite. Take whatever this moron says with a grain of salt. Gnomesayin.

Location Shown

#219 Jul 21, 2013
So Brngthtrth2u is you also, bunch of haitian boat reffuggeess

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>It worked for Casey Anthony, didn't it? Said it was her Daddy's fault. How do you feel about that? Putting the victim on trial and not the defendant is an old and crafty weapon used by most defense attorney's and in the Zimmerman case, it was know different. Casey couldn't blame her little girl, so we'll blame Daddy. You got a problem with them blaming someone else and it's always someone else's fault? Unbiased, non-racist, white man?

Level 5

Location hidden

#220 Jul 21, 2013
Big Time wrote:
Statistics say,
<quoted text>
Don't hold your breath, hater. You'll turn a much darker blue than the blue gums you accused the other poster of flapping. Think you'll be leaving here a lot sooner and in a lot more pain, too (smile).

Hope those "pink gums" can utter a prayer on that day before it's too late (and then again, maybe not)

Rot on! LOL!

Level 7

Since: Oct 12

Location hidden

#221 Jul 21, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>It worked for Casey Anthony, didn't it? Said it was her Daddy's fault. How do you feel about that? Putting the victim on trial and not the defendant is an old and crafty weapon used by most defense attorney's and in the Zimmerman case, it was know different. Casey couldn't blame her little girl, so we'll blame Daddy. You got a problem with them blaming someone else and it's always someone else's fault? Unbiased, non-racist, white man?
In the Zimmerman case, the trial was a waste.....

Location Shown

#222 Jul 21, 2013
Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Don't hold your breath, hater. You'll turn a much darker blue than the blue gums you accused the other poster of flapping. Think you'll be leaving here a lot sooner and in a lot more pain, too (smile).
Hope those "pink gums" can utter a prayer on that day before it's too late (and then again, maybe not)
Rot on! LOL!

Pray to the same God travyon preyed to,...

don't even get me started on your child molesting uncles,...

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#223 Jul 21, 2013
Ramapithecus Estupidicus wrote:
<quoted text>
Start by getting your sorry as civilized.
I am a U.S. citizen baby bit8h without a green card...don't need one....can't say the same for you though...and you have the mitigated gall to act like you are somebody here. Get in your place...piece meal!

Level 5

Location hidden

#224 Jul 21, 2013
Big Time wrote:
<quoted text>
Pray to the same God travyon preyed to,...
don't even get me started on your child molesting uncles,...
Don't concern yourself with who Trayvon prayed to, devil. No, it isn't the same God you pray too nor serve. Rest assured you won't come into contact with Tray nor those like him. Your God awaits you. You've served him well and he's waiting to give you your much deserved reward.

After all, you did post about your Baptist beliefs and your almighty God, so when and if you can utter a last prayer, pray to him, the one who's preyed on mankind from the beginning, just like you prey on people on this forum with your foulness.

Well done, good and faithful servant, he'll tell you...LOL!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#225 Jul 21, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim to be a Christian? LOL!
Baptist is Christian...but do not want to be associated with Christians ya dumb azz, why? You claim to be a Christian? Then you want to act like they are the disciplined religion? Knowing how dumb that sounds...it would fit your remarks would believe Christians are an elite group without faults. Its plain you're green in your thoughts. Go get some real knowledge and then try to communicate two piece.

Level 5

Location hidden

#226 Jul 21, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a U.S. citizen baby bit8h without a green card...don't need one....can't say the same for you though...and you have the mitigated gall to act like you are somebody here. Get in your place...piece meal!
Well the cowards can't shoot you from here nor gang up on you physically so agitation, racial slurs, insults, etc., are the weapons of choice for the emasculated, impotent, white male expressing his frustration and anger, lol.

Now, you know the tricks by now, right?

Location Shown

#227 Jul 21, 2013
Baptist,...??? how about a link, not a Lie

Sunobia wrote:
<quoted text>Don't concern yourself with who Trayvon prayed to, devil. No, it isn't the same God you pray too nor serve. Rest assured you won't come into contact with Tray nor those like him. Your God awaits you. You've served him well and he's waiting to give you your much deserved reward.
After all, you did post about your Baptist beliefs and your almighty God, so when and if you can utter a last prayer, pray to him, the one who's preyed on mankind from the beginning, just like you prey on people on this forum with your foulness.
Well done, good and faithful servant, he'll tell you...LOL!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 1 min Kato 342
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 21 min Snowiki 1,509,133
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE (Aug '16) 41 min RMG Mundo 535
Trump ~ What a COWARD! 47 min RMG Mundo 15
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 52 min Desperado 25
RMG : Was there surveillance at Trump Tower ? 1 hr Mr oH 46
++MrAnderson's Intellectual Thoughts Thread. (Aug '12) 1 hr MrAnderson9 170
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Brown Jade 1,419
More from around the web