Why Are Black Women So Desperate For ...

Why Are Black Women So Desperate For Attention?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Ivania

“Vim, co budete potrebovat”

Level 1

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#1 Feb 6, 2011
I have a question that maybe black men on this site can answer for me. But why are black women so desperate and crazy for the attention of other women and their men, this has happened to me on more than one occasion. I don't understand why everytime i go onto social sites whether its youtube,facebook,or yahoo, its nothing but black women craving for the attention of non black men?

I am 24 years old,recently moved to the states here of america, and have been dating a wonderful black man,who is 2 years my junior,yet who treats me well and we have a great time, but it seems as though whenever we are out in public, black women seem as if they are in a rage, and it frightens me because they seem very jealous and angry at our presence.

My little pic on here i uploaded best shows me in the light, i am the one on the left, and that is my friend to the right, now it seems that even when me and my friend go out without our men, we still get the same treatment from black women, who seem to be outrageous with their jealousy and anger towards us.

I mean is it the lack of hair that black women have, the obesity,their loudmouths, and angry attitudes, that gives way to their jealousy, what is is? I do nothing to them, yet i have had my hair pulled by several of them as if they are angry at the fact that my hair is longer,and i'm slim and fit, and yet it seems as though every black female that we've had trouble with are always on the heavy side. Why do black girls seem to think that their huge bottoms, and shouting matches is some sort of pass for them to come at me and my man with their horrible display in public.

Láska Ivania

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
emmy1623

Fort Benning, GA

#2 Feb 6, 2011
Seriously why are you generalizing your statement here. Not all black women act like that and please please, not all black women have huge bottoms. I take it that for some reason u may hate black women but then again you are dating a black man so i hope that you do not hate blacks. I am not a black american, i am black caribbean girl and trust me in the caribbean most women are slim and very physically fit, we are indeed very health conscious. I really do not appreciate your statement about black women hair, I recently cut my hair and current wear my hair in an afro, and trust me i love it.

I do not understand why women would just pick on you or pull your hair. This is truly ignorant behavior if you ask me. I guess you are treated this way because these black women are angry that you are dating one of their kind perhaps.

On the lighter side do not put all black women in this category... not all black women behave as ignorant as the ones you describe.

Remember you are dating a black man if one day u have a kid this kid will be considered black, so just check the statements you make before you post it on there.
peace out.

Level 3

Since: Jul 10

Location hidden

#3 Feb 6, 2011
Are you sure they want attention or are you just paying them attention? the fact your even on here...gives us a clue XD

fast ageing white woman XD

Level 3

Location hidden

#4 Feb 6, 2011
wow white women really do need black women to be jealous of them before they survive.

Black women dont want anything that you have. Not even your hair, if they did, they wouldnt be getting weave in different hairstyles they will just stick to straight weave XD

no one wants to be a fast ageing white woman, no wonder your men date out the most

bw dont care about your or your bm. LOOOOL your crazy if you think they do

why do bm and ww need bw's attention sooo much? everyone knows that couple isnt attractive and is OLD FASHIONED yet, your still here trying to promote yourself like its something new..relax

Ivania

Level 1

Location hidden

#5 Feb 6, 2011
emmy1623 wrote:
Seriously why are you generalizing your statement here. Not all black women act like that and please please, not all black women have huge bottoms. I take it that for some reason u may hate black women but then again you are dating a black man so i hope that you do not hate blacks. I am not a black american, i am black caribbean girl and trust me in the caribbean most women are slim and very physically fit, we are indeed very health conscious. I really do not appreciate your statement about black women hair, I recently cut my hair and current wear my hair in an afro, and trust me i love it.
I do not understand why women would just pick on you or pull your hair. This is truly ignorant behavior if you ask me. I guess you are treated this way because these black women are angry that you are dating one of their kind perhaps.
On the lighter side do not put all black women in this category... not all black women behave as ignorant as the ones you describe.
Remember you are dating a black man if one day u have a kid this kid will be considered black, so just check the statements you make before you post it on there.
peace out.
Well from my experiences since coming to the states,this has been the case on several occasions. I definitely don't want to imply that you hate your hair, i'm sure black women love it, as i have witnessed a lot of so called afros and braids on you black women, thats not my concern. My concern is that a lot of black women have self-esteem and pride issues regarding how they look, and they seem to be relenting to insane desperate actions to make themselves feel better.

I just commented on the halle berry situation, and there you have even one of your so called mixed blood types allowing themselves to be degraded in such vile manners, just to get with a non black man. No other women do this in the world but you, where's your pride and love for yourselves and men at.

I just recently came to the states, and have met wonderful nice black men, yet all i have heard in a lot of circles is that a lot of you are single, something there doesn't add up. And i think the actions towards me and my friends, is telling to why you're single, or think you're single, i just simply believe you can't get any men period.

Ivania

Level 1

Location hidden

#6 Feb 6, 2011
candymixedgirl wrote:
wow white women really do need black women to be jealous of them before they survive.
Black women dont want anything that you have. Not even your hair, if they did, they wouldnt be getting weave in different hairstyles they will just stick to straight weave XD
no one wants to be a fast ageing white woman, no wonder your men date out the most
why do bm and ww need bw's attention sooo much? everyone knows that couple isnt attractive and is OLD FASHIONED yet, your still here trying to promote yourself like its something new..relax
This is very interesting, now here i have a so called mixed blooded black female, who is trying very hard to convince herself or other black women that white women are not valuable. This is a very low self-esteem move, and one must ask, then why are you here amongst black americans, when you are from the united kingdom, what do you have to gain by trying to tell black women in the states that they are desirable, and white women are not.

I could only expect this from a male, and since a black man would never imply to his women that they are desirable to other men, i and any other intelligent person can come to the conclusion that you must be a non black male, who wants desperately to make black females come to you. So you inflate her head with stories or outright lies, yes i've seen this with my own eyes, lots of men do this. But my concern is that obviously your stories and lies are not effective, because black women, even the mixed blooded one's continue to be degraded and shunned by even their own men, due to insanity such as this. Halle berry is one case of this.

Also based on your picture, even though its conclusive that you are not who you claim to be, you are definitely no concern to me when it comes to me getting a man. I definitely know you provide no threat to me when it comes to my man.
mybossisafatass

Laredo, TX

#7 Feb 6, 2011
Ivania wrote:
I have a question that maybe black men on this site can answer for me. But why are black women so desperate and crazy for the attention of other women and their men, this has happened to me on more than one occasion. I don't understand why everytime i go onto social sites whether its youtube,facebook,or yahoo, its nothing but black women craving for the attention of non black men?
I am 24 years old,recently moved to the states here of america, and have been dating a wonderful black man,who is 2 years my junior,yet who treats me well and we have a great time, but it seems as though whenever we are out in public, black women seem as if they are in a rage, and it frightens me because they seem very jealous and angry at our presence.
I give black women credit they are strong because they raise kids by themselves. The punk as father bail out so my hats go off to the black women. I will be on the womens side because of what I see.
My little pic on here i uploaded best shows me in the light, i am the one on the left, and that is my friend to the right, now it seems that even when me and my friend go out without our men, we still get the same treatment from black women, who seem to be outrageous with their jealousy and anger towards us.
I mean is it the lack of hair that black women have, the obesity,their loudmouths, and angry attitudes, that gives way to their jealousy, what is is? I do nothing to them, yet i have had my hair pulled by several of them as if they are angry at the fact that my hair is longer,and i'm slim and fit, and yet it seems as though every black female that we've had trouble with are always on the heavy side. Why do black girls seem to think that their huge bottoms, and shouting matches is some sort of pass for them to come at me and my man with their horrible display in public.
Láska Ivania
Black women have to be strong. Kudos to the moms raising there kids all alone.If the punk guy was there like he should be.

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#8 Feb 6, 2011
Ivania wrote:
Láska Ivania
Once you said that they're just angry and jealous, you answered your own question.

Ivania

Level 1

Location hidden

#9 Feb 7, 2011
Darki wrote:
<quoted text>
Once you said that they're just angry and jealous, you answered your own question.
Yes well that is what i'm becoming to understand, but the question and concern i have is why are they? I don't like running into them when i'm out, only to be verbally or sometimes attacked. And why do they resort to desperately trying to get non black men to recognize them, only to continue being degraded rather it is in public or behind closed doors.

And as i said, when i come to the states, i have met many good black men,including my current man, but i continue to hear that black women are either single by choice,or lesbians. Why is that?
emmy1623

Fort Benning, GA

#10 Feb 7, 2011
Ivania wrote:
<quoted text>
Well from my experiences since coming to the states,this has been the case on several occasions. I definitely don't want to imply that you hate your hair, i'm sure black women love it, as i have witnessed a lot of so called afros and braids on you black women, thats not my concern. My concern is that a lot of black women have self-esteem and pride issues regarding how they look, and they seem to be relenting to insane desperate actions to make themselves feel better.
I just commented on the halle berry situation, and there you have even one of your so called mixed blood types allowing themselves to be degraded in such vile manners, just to get with a non black man. No other women do this in the world but you, where's your pride and love for yourselves and men at.
I just recently came to the states, and have met wonderful nice black men, yet all i have heard in a lot of circles is that a lot of you are single, something there doesn't add up. And i think the actions towards me and my friends, is telling to why you're single, or think you're single, i just simply believe you can't get any men period.
Sweety are you ignorant or what? I guess that is why you come on here trying to state your feelings. and who in the world told you that most black women are single dear are you insane i guess you are just making assumptions i will excuse you. I do not know why i should take sure uneducated statements on. Here i am trying to express my opinion and there you are with are response that that does not even address what i stated in my previous statement. Oh well let me get off this page. Sweet heart you can stay with your ignorant black man who most probably could not get a decent black woman to take him on so he resort to a non American white woman. Oh well chow. Hope your relationship last for a while, normally your kind cannot keep up with the black mans sexual appetite for this reason they will give you up and return to their kind. Just learn that girl and peace out.

Such silly comments gosh i feel so shitty commenting on these stupid post.
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#11 Feb 7, 2011
Ivania wrote:
Láska Ivania
Bw haters long for attention because, they were a fade for a second and could never let go...they don't long for men, any men ..what they really long for is to be worship by all men there stuck on stupid and blinded by false vanity and conceit...
fair

AOL

#13 Feb 7, 2011
Topic: IR White women who worship Black men, but hate the women who birth them.

Description:

The facts are this. Every ethnicity of women is the natural nurturer and birth carrier of their race and the primary individual who raises the children of that race, which determines a lot of the children's mentalities.

My question to a significant amount of interracial White women is how is it that you can worship Black men but refuse to give any overall credit and appreciation to the mothers who likely instilled the qualities that you admire in BM, Black women?

Interracial White women, the men who speak highly of are coming from the very women you speak the most lowly of? That does not make sense because without the Black woman, there would be no traditional Black man for the common IR BM to worship? If anything IR White women, you should be thanking Black women instead of holding obvious resentment.
fair

AOL

#14 Feb 7, 2011
And why do they resort to desperately trying to get non black men to recognize them, only to continue being degraded rather it is in public or behind closed doors.

*Why do you care if you really into BM for them and not for attention from BW and WM..I would think a WW who loves BM would be happy BW are trying to get with WM/non..especially if anger BW are attacking you...
fair

AOL

#15 Feb 7, 2011
i and any other intelligent person can come to the conclusion that you must be a non black male, who wants desperately to make black females come to you. So you inflate her head with stories or outright lies, yes i've seen this with my own eyes, lots of men do this.

*So you admit nonBM want BW or what?
fair

AOL

#16 Feb 7, 2011
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Bw haters long for attention because, they were a fade for a second and could never let go...they don't long for men, any men ..what they really long for is to be worship by all men there stuck on stupid and blinded by false vanity and conceit...
You taken the wrongroute with siding with this..instead of checking her and other ww like her..it's only a matter of time before she/they turn on BM because you are giving them all the cards and the upperhand..it's 2011..BM should be pitting WW,AW, latinas against each other for you..this will give you guys the upperhand with these women like it did with BW...but the method against BW is an old one and many are walking away...leaving you men expose to ww with the upperhand on you because you letting tem have it. Why is she concern with nonBM and BW if she really into BM? Honestly think about this..I thought BM had better game than this..you men are slipping..too focus on BW and can't see the whole picture.
fair

AOL

#17 Feb 7, 2011
candymixedgirl wrote:
I know I just made a few comments..but it's even better to ignore her and her cry for attention...BM/WW know there union is outdated and nobody cares anymore..so they are getting really desperate in trying to solicit responses out of BW..especially with the increase in IRBW.

Level 3

Location hidden

#18 Feb 7, 2011
Ivania wrote:
<quoted text>
This is very interesting, now here i have a so called mixed blooded black female, who is trying very hard to convince herself or other black women that white women are not valuable. This is a very low self-esteem move, and one must ask, then why are you here amongst black americans, when you are from the united kingdom, what do you have to gain by trying to tell black women in the states that they are desirable, and white women are not.
I could only expect this from a male, and since a black man would never imply to his women that they are desirable to other men, i and any other intelligent person can come to the conclusion that you must be a non black male, who wants desperately to make black females come to you. So you inflate her head with stories or outright lies, yes i've seen this with my own eyes, lots of men do this. But my concern is that obviously your stories and lies are not effective, because black women, even the mixed blooded one's continue to be degraded and shunned by even their own men, due to insanity such as this. Halle berry is one case of this.
Also based on your picture, even though its conclusive that you are not who you claim to be, you are definitely no concern to me when it comes to me getting a man. I definitely know you provide no threat to me when it comes to my man.
Lol your the one on hear talking about black men (who no one cares about) yet, im the one with low self esteem? why would you want bw to be jealous of you? they aint. get over it. You want to be like them, your the maury/ghetto/fat (who think their thick) types.

CALM DOWN

no one cares about the black man and who he wants lmao

Level 3

Location hidden

#19 Feb 7, 2011
Ivania wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes well that is what i'm becoming to understand, but the question and concern i have is why are they? I don't like running into them when i'm out, only to be verbally or sometimes attacked. And why do they resort to desperately trying to get non black men to recognize them, only to continue being degraded rather it is in public or behind closed doors.
And as i said, when i come to the states, i have met many good black men,including my current man, but i continue to hear that black women are either single by choice,or lesbians. Why is that?
You look chubby in your pic (no offence) i dont even think thats you

Anyway, why do you care so much about bw and non bm? are you sure your not a black man?

and the answer to your last question is sort of like:'why do white men date out the most'?

the next anti ageing cream ad is on soon

Level 3

Location hidden

#20 Feb 7, 2011
fair wrote:
i and any other intelligent person can come to the conclusion that you must be a non black male, who wants desperately to make black females come to you. So you inflate her head with stories or outright lies, yes i've seen this with my own eyes, lots of men do this.
*So you admit nonBM want BW or what?
When i read that, this is what i was thinking too

Shes either a ww who recently has seen a bw&wm couple so is angry or a bm who is doing the same thing they all do (stir things up) OR shes a ww with a bm and hates bw (typical)

For some reason the first one seems correct when it comes to that sentence she just made
Pamela

San Antonio, TX

#21 Feb 7, 2011
Guess what Ivania I don't care who you are with. I plan on dating white men and asian men. By the way I think your post is just your way of getting attention. Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 30
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Chuckles-Divine 1,685,674
We wuz kangz 5 min Harrisson 16
Why do Hispanic women like having sex with blac... (Oct '11) 12 min Love 289
Why does nothing ever work for Negroes? 17 min Negus AfricaAfric... 83
Racist White People on MLK Day. 23 min Negus AfricaAfric... 175
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 24 min Dedicated 24
Okay, I admit it. I lost the "bet"... 25 min Jake 2
The white race will rise again 1 hr iaint 48
More questions blacks won't answer... 1 hr figureingitout 28
News Leaders say Trump presidency is at odds with ML... 1 hr figureingitout 428