Since: Aug 07

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

Men Fill me in here. I kinda have an idea of where to go with this, but I want to hear from yall..What is it that I can do in preparation for the sex...basically I f^kced up something and need to fix it ASAP! Lol!! I know that the seduction and sex will make him forget. So tell me Men of Topix, what should I do to seduce him..

The floor is open.
sweaty bob

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

brand new corvette

“Red doesn't exist In my world”

Level 1

Since: Jul 07

D.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

Hmm! There are so many things yo can do coco. I think you may already have a few ideas in mind. Try looking at him in seductive ways and make it so obvious that he can see it. Once yhou know you have him hooked, play with him for a bit. ie kissing, holding groping. Even throw in a good massage for good measure. Keep constant contact with his body. If this doesn't push his buttons i don't know what will. Just ease your way in. I'm sure you already know what you can do to turn him on. If all else fails you could always do the straight up approach. Jump on him, throw him on the couch or bed and say..."I'm taking this d___ tonight!" Never fails....at least for me that is.

“Fabulosity at its BEST”

Washington DC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

sweaty bob wrote:
brand new corvette
Funny, Funny!

“check my footwork........ ..”

Since: May 07

you aint got these ;p

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

lone thinker wrote:
Hmm! There are so many things yo can do coco. I think you may already have a few ideas in mind. Try looking at him in seductive ways and make it so obvious that he can see it. Once yhou know you have him hooked, play with him for a bit. ie kissing, holding groping. Even throw in a good massage for good measure. Keep constant contact with his body. If this doesn't push his buttons i don't know what will. Just ease your way in. I'm sure you already know what you can do to turn him on. If all else fails you could always do the straight up approach. Jump on him, throw him on the couch or bed and say..."I'm taking this d___ tonight!" Never fails....at least for me that is.
lmao

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Bmore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

strip and get in bed. men don't need seduction

you aint got these ;p

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

Kennyinbmore wrote:
and how have you been stranger?:)

“Engaged :)”

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

lone thinker wrote:
LMAO!!
*writes down tips*
Thanks for that, i'll try it with my man!!

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

Kennyinbmore wrote:
LOL

“lol”

Level 2

Since: Sep 07

Miami

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

bring a friend and give hints of a threesome

Level 1

D.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!!
*writes down tips*
Thanks for that, i'll try it with my man!!
You're welcome East. LOL. Just a few ideas that haven't been tried on me yet and I've got lots more where that came from. Kinda all you think about when you haven't had the good stuff in a few long months.

UK

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

lone thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
You're welcome East. LOL. Just a few ideas that haven't been tried on me yet and I've got lots more where that came from. Kinda all you think about when you haven't had the good stuff in a few long months.
LOL!!
I know what you mean!! but it won't be long till i realise all my tension!! My mans on the other side of the world!!
cubano

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

Judged:

to seduce a black woman, you'll need a 20k's grill, tattoos, a bad attitude and lots of money. To seduce a latina you'll need lots and lots of money, a very expenisve car and must be an american citizen or a greencard holder. ha ha. to seduce an asian woman, just tell them that you are a white american and that their children will look white. ANd to seduce a white woman, just be yourself, make them laugh and be positive.

Level 1

D.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

EastLDNgyal wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!
I know what you mean!! but it won't be long till i realise all my tension!! My mans on the other side of the world!!
Congrats. Go easy on em. lol. At least you have a solution at the moment. Still lookin.
EastLDNgyal

Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

lone thinker wrote:
<quoted text>
Congrats. Go easy on em. lol. At least you have a solution at the moment. Still lookin.
You know who he is, he was a topix member!

“Real Black Men Speak English”

Level 4

Bmore

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

jette wrote:
<quoted text>and how have you been stranger?:)
pretty good luv. took a little break

you aint got these ;p

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

Kennyinbmore wrote:
<quoted text>
pretty good luv. took a little break
i can understand that one, it does get a lil childish:(

“angel”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

cubano wrote:
to seduce a black woman, you'll need a 20k's grill, tattoos, a bad attitude and lots of money. To seduce a latina you'll need lots and lots of money, a very expenisve car and must be an american citizen or a greencard holder. ha ha. to seduce an asian woman, just tell them that you are a white american and that their children will look white. ANd to seduce a white woman, just be yourself, make them laugh and be positive.
Look, you uncircumcised bowl of arroz con pollo. Its painfully obvious that you cannot handle a black woman. So take one hand off your little winky and the other off your keyboard and do something constructive.

“angel”

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

Anyway, coco, I like the idea of a massage. Make sure you have some oil and make it warm. Put on something sexy and rub his ass down till your fingers hurt. Then, grab a pair of panty hose and tie his ass upp..Dont make it too tight cuz he might think that you're tyring to set him up or something. I think you know where to go from there. Have a nice dessert planned for afterward..maybe even a fattie if you know what I mean.....then start from the top again....good luck

Level 1

D.C.

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Oct 24, 2007

BOSSY wrote:
Anyway, coco, I like the idea of a massage. Make sure you have some oil and make it warm. Put on something sexy and rub his ass down till your fingers hurt. Then, grab a pair of panty hose and tie his ass upp..Dont make it too tight cuz he might think that you're tyring to set him up or something. I think you know where to go from there. Have a nice dessert planned for afterward..maybe even a fattie if you know what I mean.....then start from the top again....good luck
I like the way you think!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

535 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 4 min melissa_____ 2,211
Britain may get 1st Black Prime Minister 6 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 37
Black Morgue Attendant Charged With Necrophilia 6 min Return Of The Jethro 1
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min sonicfilter 1,095,273
I am getting an African mail order bride (Mar '13) 6 min anoĊ„ 67
Why Are East Indians Racist Towards Blacks (Jun '13) 8 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 240
Black men beats and rappes one white girl 10 ti... 9 min melissa_____ 7
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 16 min Jad 1,014
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 49 min African AE 3,773
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 1 hr selina london 80,254
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 1 hr Paki Lad 120,230
•••
•••