The 4 Million Reasons Khloe K. Hasn't...

The 4 Million Reasons Khloe K. Hasn't Divorced Lamar Yet.

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1 Oct 3, 2013
The gig is up! Khloe Kardashian has a pre-nup with Lamar Odom saying with that he has to pay her $500,000 for every year of their marriage and at the end of 4 years she gets a $2,000,000.00 bonus in addition to the yearly amount. I have seen wealthy nonblack men have pre-ups with their wives where they will give so much if the marriages doesn't work out but it seems when white women marry and inter into a pre-up with wealthy black men these white women not only demand large amounts to marry these black men but time limits which they can obtain the money and bonuses for staying a little longer when the time limit is over. Why does wealthy black men's pre-nup agreements with white women look more like a rental agreement??? What's with the set time also because as soon as the pre-nup time has been full-filled it is as though these white women can't wait to get paid and get away from these black men.

http://hollywoodlife.com/2013/10/02/khloe-kar...

Level 8

Location hidden

#2 Oct 3, 2013
Correction pre-nup not up.

Level 8

Location hidden

#5 Oct 3, 2013
-Black Famous- wrote:
<quoted text>
Why can't you allow a Black man be happy in his relationship?
Why are you so concerned about Black celebrity who would never consider your ugliness in any union?
Why are you so jealous of non black woman and black man relationships?
Move on, your white daddies have free government cheese.
What is your problem? Posters post about famous people all of the time! I didn't see you running to Kerry Washington's rescue when she was being slammed mainly by black men on a thread about her tv show Scandal!

Level 8

Location hidden

#6 Oct 3, 2013
Patriot wrote:
Do you think a classy assed white ho would marry a goddamn gorilla for free?
But all of the rich black men and black male onlookers think that these white women love those black men for themselves and not their wealth.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#7 Oct 3, 2013
Girl go worry about your white husband instead of worrying about black men who you claim don't want black women. You are beyond repair, but that doesn't mean that you have to spread your hatred to people who claim you don not care about. Shaddup and saddown.

Level 8

Location hidden

#8 Oct 3, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
Girl go worry about your white husband instead of worrying about black men who you claim don't want black women. You are beyond repair, but that doesn't mean that you have to spread your hatred to people who claim you don not care about. Shaddup and saddown.
Oh Please, give me a break! People here post about black celebrities all of the time. I don't want and wouldn't have Lamar's uglyazz if I was single nor am I worried about black men because they could all go live underground for all I care. What I care about are the negative images and pure stupidity that some of these black men continue to churn out that keeps the black race looking badly.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#10 Oct 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh Please, give me a break! People here post about black celebrities all of the time. I don't want and wouldn't have Lamar's uglyazz if I was single nor am I worried about black men because they could all go live underground for all I care. What I care about are the negative images and pure stupidity that some of these black men continue to churn out that keeps the black race looking badly.
If you actually believe what you posted you stooopid.

“Repent and worship God”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#11 Oct 3, 2013
I hope they work their marriage out!!!
Cedric

United States

#12 Oct 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
Correction pre-nup not up.
What about Halley Berry? That white boy got paid. You wont mention that. Lol!! You man looking beasts are nothing but masculine jokes.

Level 8

Location hidden

#13 Oct 3, 2013
Cedric wrote:
<quoted text>What about Halley Berry? That white boy got paid. You wont mention that. Lol!! You man looking beasts are nothing but masculine jokes.
First off, Halle or not other rich celebrity woman that I know of ever agreed to a pre-nup to white men or any other men to stay with them for a specific time and give their spouses a bonus if the spouse can tolerate them for four years. Only black men do this pathetic thing in order to obtain and hold on to nonblack women for as long as they can. Secondly Halle never even married her baby's father. Aubry was just a handsome man who she wanted to impregnate her so that she had a attractive child, then he could go back to dust. She then proceeded to marry a much wealthier man who had his own.

Level 8

Location hidden

#14 Oct 3, 2013
Cedric wrote:
<quoted text>What about Halley Berry? That white boy got paid. You wont mention that. Lol!! You man looking beasts are nothing but masculine jokes.
His brokeazz didn't get paid a lot you fool, Halle pays child support to him when it's his turn to keep the baby.

Level 8

Location hidden

#15 Oct 3, 2013
Anti-Chaos wrote:
<quoted text>Your negative 100% against the bm, worrying about the bm image ..you must be joking ha ha haaaaaa real funny 0=
I am not worried about black men's image alone you idiot! But about the image of the AA community which affects me and every black person. When black men get out here in front of the world acting like ignorant oversexed buffoons that hurts the image of all black people.

Level 8

Location hidden

#19 Oct 3, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Do you really care about Black men marrying White women and them getting money?
Most Black men who have money end up broke, old and dying alone! What do I care what a White woman gets? Lamar refuse to pay his Fathers rent on an apartment the last two years that came to $2,900 per month.
Lamar Odom forced by Kardashian family to stop paying his father’s rent!
October 2, 2013
Contrary to earlier news reports, Lamar Odom is NOT voluntarily refusing to pay his father’s rent. The Kardashians are forcing Lamar to cut off his father’s financial support.
When it comes to Lamar Odom’s money, his wife Khloe Kardashian, and his mother-in-law Kris Jenner are in control. October 1 news reports from by Celeb Dirty Laundry, KPopStarz.com , Christian Post, Sports Grid, International Business Times and a number of other news outlets and celebrity gossip sites make it clear that Khloe Kardashian controls most of her husband’s money and decides how its spent and who gets paid. This confirms other recent reports from Radar Online and Crazy Days and Nights about Lamar Odom’s financial affairs. See Lamar Odom’s Money Under Kardashian Family's Control.
Lamar Has No Access to His Own Money
There have been a number of recent reports which indicate that Lamar has no access to his own money because Khloe Kardashian and her mother Kris are in tight control of his financial affairs keeping the money in their family.
Recent articles addressed the issues below:
Khloe Kardashian canceled or blocked Lamar’s credit cards so he would not have access to cash advances.
Lamar was forced to pawn some of his personal jewelry in order to have ready cash.
Lamar has no money of his own that he has access to according to the prenup.
Lamar has to ask Khloe Kardashian or Kris Jenner for spending money.
Lamar Odom says wants his money back from the Kardashians, but it’s unclear how much money is involved.
Lamar went to visit his estranged last weekend to get $200,000 to spend on Khloe for their anniversary.
Lamar hired Kris Jenner, the matriarch of the Kardashian clan, to be his personal manager three years ago therefore they control his money in order to marry Kloe.
In that capacity, Kris Jenner receives a 45% commission for handling Lamar paid appearances, endorsement deals and other non-basketball matters.
Lamar Odom has an estimated net worth of $56 million, yet it appears that thanks to his wife and his mother-in-law, he cannot readily access these funds.
Khloe Kardashian and Kris Jenner are jointly in tight control of Lamar’s millions and financial transactions have to go through one of them, including the monthly payment of $2900 for Joe Odom’s rent in which they told him that he can't support his Father.
http://www.examiner.com/article/lamar-odom-fo...
Yes Lamar is the Kardashian puppet. I am sure the mothers and sisters joined Khloe in writing up the demands for the pre-nup.
bohogamy

Ashburn, VA

#27 Oct 4, 2013
bw were used for entertainment during slavery and will continue to be strippers at the world stage minstrel show. Go put on yalls wigs and twerk for massa. Bw dated out in large numbers in the sixties when they became celebs. Sherly basey,diana ross,tiner turner.donna summer..etc lol silly cretins bm have moved on deal with it. No amount of wigs will help your wendy william asses and serena -the-man williams ass..get bm to wife you anymore..you are toast. Go screw massa..all bm with money have moved on ..so should you.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#29 Oct 4, 2013
bohogamy wrote:
bw were used for entertainment during slavery and will continue to be strippers at the world stage minstrel show. Go put on yalls wigs and twerk for massa. Bw dated out in large numbers in the sixties when they became celebs. Sherly basey,diana ross,tiner turner.donna summer..etc lol silly cretins bm have moved on deal with it. No amount of wigs will help your wendy william asses and serena -the-man williams ass..get bm to wife you anymore..you are toast. Go screw massa..all bm with money have moved on ..so should you.
Actually plenty of black women and black men are happily in IR relationships.

“Repent and worship God”

Location hidden

#30 Oct 4, 2013
bohogamy wrote:
* happy

“The Beating Heart Of Africa”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

Washington, DC

#31 Oct 4, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
If you are happily married to a White man, why are you so worried about Black men? You've been on topix for a long time repeating the same stuff. Are you not happy in your own marriage or are you bored? Maybe you miss Black men and can't keep them off your mind?

Please tell us, inquiring minds want to know.

Level 8

Location hidden

#33 Oct 4, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Even Kerry Washington, married a Non Black man and African! Sorry but Africans have more sense than African American men who in many cases are "Losers"!
Sadly, their the only group of men "Collectively" that don't raise or care for their women, children or communities, they want Black women to do everything for them like "Little Boys"! lmao
Not everybody but "Too many" Black men!
I was talking to a GF yesterday and she said "Everytime I meet a Black man they always ask me for money, to live off me, or casual sex! She said she asked People did she look like a Hooker or look easy because so many Black men always act so disrespectful!
Friends told her that Black men have no Fathers and act "Uncouth", they could care less how they treat Black women. They want you to be their Mothers, sacrifice your life for them while they act "Irresponsible" and spit in your Face like MACEO did to his White wife of 20 years before she asked for divorce! lmao
Crazy!
Co-sign at least Kerry didn't marry a self-hating AA man.

Level 8

Location hidden

#36 Oct 4, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
He's not attractive! Have you seen Michael Jordan lately, he looks really old and bad! He has blood shot orange eyes........he looks like an Old Black farmer.
He looks sick or he's going down fast maybe because of his career! He looks sickly and ashy gray like he's has some disease or aged really quick!
Both Michael Jordan and Lamar Odom are ugly as hell! I am not saying that because they are dark skin or married to white women, they are just fugly. I never understood how some black women could carry on over uglyazz very ugly black men. LOL

Level 8

Location hidden

#37 Oct 4, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
He's not attractive! Have you seen Michael Jordan lately, he looks really old and bad! He has blood shot orange eyes........he looks like an Old Black farmer.
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Julia 1,496,592
Delusional leftists go here to live their fanta... 1 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 1
BYE BYE White Power ! ERA of Whites is Over :( 6 min Tiny Dk 10
Trump Campaign Rally for 2020 9 min RMG El Rey de Tra... 12
News These Republicans didn't like Trump at first. T... 19 min Go Blue Forever 1
"To be White,....is to be Racist" 44 min Johnny 8
Whites are subhumans (Aug '08) 45 min Lmao 19
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr Real 51,336
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 5 hr SadButTrue 952
All White people should be slaves to Blacks (Dec '12) 7 hr ohjeez 121
Illegal woman in Arizona for decades to be depo... 14 hr Lopez 182
More from around the web