Do you think Muslim will take over th...

Do you think Muslim will take over the world??

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#1 Jul 3, 2013
They are on the rise world-wide

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Since: Nov 11

Location hidden

#2 Jul 3, 2013
No.

Right now even in Egypt look what is happening. The people have a stronger urge to live under democracy than Islamicism.

I confess to be surprised by this, that Egypt's slide into madness was reversed. The job of the revolution was not done, people are saying.

In Tahrir Square they're feeling free for the moment... let's hope it goes well this time.
Level 7

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#3 Jul 3, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
No.
Right now even in Egypt look what is happening. The people have a stronger urge to live under democracy than Islamicism.
I confess to be surprised by this, that Egypt's slide into madness was reversed. The job of the revolution was not done, people are saying.
In Tahrir Square they're feeling free for the moment... let's hope it goes well this time.
The president was trying to enforce the Muslim Brotherhood Sharia laws on the people. Forcing women to wear muslim clothing, not allowing them to work or go to school, scaring off the tourists thereby causing financial hardship.

They say it was the largest assembled group of people demonstrating the world has ever seen.

Let's hope things work out for them. This religion tries to force itself onto people and make it civil law and hopefully most countries with a non-muslim majority won't go for that!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#4 Jul 3, 2013
brownskin_beauty wrote:
They are on the rise world-wide
I don't think so.
Level 7

Location hidden

#5 Jul 4, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think so.
The largest majority are from Asia. Let's sincerely hope they're not on the rise. If you're born into it, I can understand allure. However, if one isn't, I cannot understand people wanting to accept such a repressive and archaic faith that thrives on hatred of non-believers and the oppression of women and knowledge.

“Trump --I forgive all sins”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Columbus Ohio

#6 Jul 4, 2013
I'm happy to see the Egyptian people have thrown off the shackles of darkness and repression of women.
Islam is all about repression.
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#7 Jul 4, 2013
Yup. And we will convert all blank people to Islam.
Dead Muslim Children

Jacksonville, FL

#8 Jul 4, 2013
Afghan wrote:
Yup. And we will convert all blank people to Islam.
Every last one of you Muslims, men, women, and children, need to be systematically killed off >:)
Level 7

Location hidden

#9 Jul 4, 2013
iamcuriousnow wrote:
I'm happy to see the Egyptian people have thrown off the shackles of darkness and repression of women.
Islam is all about repression.
Good morning sweetheart! I am glad too! They say it was the largest gathering of people protesting the world's ever seen. They were starting their mess their. Not allowing women to work or go to school, putting restrictions on what they could wear and of course, ending the tourism business as people do not want to travel to an oppressive nation. Egypt means too much to the world and it's people to allow these backward people to control it and its priceless treasures. Look at what they did in Afganistan (sp) to the Budda? Barbarians are what they are with no respect for other people's beliefs, culture or faiths.
Indos

Richmond Hill, NY

#10 Jul 4, 2013
Muslims needs to take over the world... so they can get rid of the racial sickness off this country!
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#11 Jul 4, 2013
Dead Muslim Children wrote:
<quoted text>
Every last one of you Muslims, men, women, and children, need to be systematically killed off >:)
Good luck with that fluffy. As in the meantime,blacks need to convert to Islam.
Dead Muslim Children

Jacksonville, FL

#12 Jul 4, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
Good luck with that fluffy. As in the meantime,blacks need to convert to Islam.
No, blacks shouldn't convert to a religion (Islam) that has enslaved and committed genocide against their people, idiot.

Also, you woman stoning, camel fcking Muslims need to keep your S for brains religion to yourselves and leave us non-Muslims alone.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#13 Jul 4, 2013
The future does not look good for Islamoimperialism. It will be pushed back out of conquered territories. The Islamofascism of clerical rulers will be smashed. Women will show their hair and attend school in Afghanistan, Porkistan (Muz-occupied India) and elsewhere.

People are fed up with this ridiculous "religion", nothing but a cult of imperialism and Arab supremacy, slavery, misogyny and the death of culture.

DEATH to ISLAM!

Its Hellywood

“I'm better than you”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#14 Jul 4, 2013
American Blacks turned to Islam because Christianity was doing sh*t for them. I don't blame them. But everyone must remember, like any religion, 99.9% of Muslim followers are decent kind people.
brownskin_beauty

Houston, TX

#15 Jul 4, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
American Blacks turned to Islam because Christianity was doing sh*t for them. I don't blame them. But everyone must remember, like any religion, 99.9% of Muslim followers are decent kind people.
I couldn't agree more,
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#17 Jul 4, 2013
Dead Muslim Children wrote:
<quoted text>
No, blacks shouldn't convert to a religion (Islam) that has enslaved and committed genocide against their people, idiot.
Also, you woman stoning, camel fcking Muslims need to keep your S for brains religion to yourselves and leave us non-Muslims alone.
How exactly did Islam enslave people you bigoted idiot?
Afghan

Mississauga, Canada

#18 Jul 4, 2013
Sinajuavi wrote:
The future does not look good for Islamoimperialism. It will be pushed back out of conquered territories. The Islamofascism of clerical rulers will be smashed. Women will show their hair and attend school in Afghanistan, Porkistan (Muz-occupied India) and elsewhere.
People are fed up with this ridiculous "religion", nothing but a cult of imperialism and Arab supremacy, slavery, misogyny and the death of culture.
DEATH to ISLAM!
What are you indian? Why do you hate Islam?

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#20 Jul 4, 2013
Its Hellywood wrote:
Islam however, as a religion, is associated with a much longer period of colonialist abuse than Christianity. Christian Western Europe expanded after Columbus, but Islam since the 7th century.

Muslims enslaved more Africans, massacred more people, exploited and abused more intensively and for far longer than the Christian Euroimperialists.

Also, Christianity arose as a religion of the oppressed. Islam arose as a handmaiden to Arab imperialism.

Sinajuavi
Level 6

Location hidden

#21 Jul 4, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you indian? Why do you hate Islam?
I know the history of Islam, and I know what Muslims wish to do the world now and in the future.

You will die trying.

Trying to push shari'a on people, on anyone, including on Muslims, is a crime against humanity and will be dealt with accordingly.

If you are anything but subhuman scum, you will be right now fighting for the rights of Afghan women and the elimination of Islamomisogyny in Afghanistan, assuming you are really Afghan.

DEATH to ISLAM!!!

Afghanistan must return to its prior spirituality: Hinduism, Buddhism, indigenous paganism. ISLAM OUT!!!
Islam is Cancer

Jacksonville, FL

#22 Jul 4, 2013
Afghan wrote:
<quoted text>
How exactly did Islam enslave people you bigoted idiot?
http://m.youtube.com/#/watch...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Jacques Ottawa 1,658,914
Pervert Alabama Republican Roy Moore 9 min Harrisson 123
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 12 min el rey de los cam... 36,698
Topix is full of fakeblacks ,white and wetbback... 15 min The Truth 12
Is this KIP? 17 min el rey de los cam... 41
News Activist: "Abortion Threatens Black America's F... (Sep '12) 28 min zef 6,130
Omarosa Manigault! How you like your orange cav... 35 min Harrisson 3
After the Nogs built the "Gypshun" dynasty they... 59 min el rey de los cam... 85
"Jews will not replace us!" 1 hr el rey de los cam... 91
More from around the web