Olsen twins turn 27 and look horrible.

IronOak

Since: Jan 14

Location hidden

#49 Jun 8, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>what? and you come to a blk forum because youre not obsessed with black people, right? stfu!
So you are just wreaking havoc and no1 is allowed to get upset???

Lose some weight.
African AE

Durban, South Africa

#50 Jun 8, 2014
Jax wrote:
They look like aliens.
They look like they are starving. They need to eat more lol
Jax

New York, NY

#51 Jun 8, 2014
African AE wrote:
<quoted text>They look like they are starving. They need to eat more lol
What kind of food do aliens eat?
Hater Of Cave Bitches

Phoenix, AZ

#52 Jun 8, 2014
The cave beasts age faster with each generation because they're so weak from inbreeding. These dogs appear to be about 65 in dog years, and the dog DNA in their genome may also contribute to their faster aging.
Jax

New York, NY

#54 Jun 8, 2014
NativeNibiruian wrote:
<quoted text> We like hog maws, chittlens and pigs feet washed down with any purple drink or malt liquor.
A meal fit for a king.
Cigar Face 21

Tampa, FL

#56 Jun 8, 2014
Mrs Diva On The Rise wrote:
My God they like like they are in their 60's
SMH
Wow! You gotta be kidding me. We all know you hate blackmen , now your hatred for whitewomen has came out? I thought ugly chimp looking black lesbian feminist loved their white sisters to death? You are a hater against the very women you emulate. SMDH

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#57 Jun 8, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
Another thread where BP are obsessed with us WP.
So you are not obsessed when u trash come here everyday? The front page is never without a white troll. So we are suppose to sit by and take the abuse from you zombies?

Think before u type for a change.

Level 4

Location hidden

#58 Jun 8, 2014
Spotted Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not obsessed. I am here as an activist..
Stop lying to yourself because no one here is buying it

If you are an activist then we are activists too. See how that works?

Level 4

Location hidden

#59 Jun 8, 2014
Raysis YT wrote:
Haha the Olsen twins are mud sharks, that's why they look like that....
No, its their white genes is why they look like that. Black people age well you recessive albino monsters do not.

Level 4

Location hidden

#60 Jun 8, 2014
Hater Of Cave Bitches wrote:
The cave beasts age faster with each generation because they're so weak from inbreeding. These dogs appear to be about 65 in dog years, and the dog DNA in their genome may also contribute to their faster aging.
LOL they age in dog years. ROFL great I never thought about that.

Level 4

Location hidden

#61 Jun 8, 2014
Aziya Shines wrote:
<quoted text>what? and you come to a blk forum because youre not obsessed with black people, right? stfu!
Whites are the most hypocritical people on the planet.

Come to a black forum to say WE are obsessed with them. Then when they are called out on it they come with some idiotic explanation.

LOL never fails with cave people.
Mrs Diva On The Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#62 Jun 8, 2014
Cigar Face 21 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You gotta be kidding me. We all know you hate blackmen , now your hatred for whitewomen has came out? I thought ugly chimp looking black lesbian feminist loved their white sisters to death? You are a hater against the very women you emulate. SMDH
ugly!!!! I don't think a young slim 20 year old like me could ever be ugly...keep dreaming ok baby....Kisses, LOL
Cigar Face 21

Tampa, FL

#63 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>ugly!!!! I don't think a young slim 20 year old like me could ever be ugly...keep dreaming ok baby....Kisses, LOL
You are one ugly fat beast! You described yourself to a known racist homo on topix and he told everyone how disgusting he thought you were. You are purple blue complexion long blonde wig yellow eyes yellow teeth 500lbs and you love pu**y and whiteguys. Everyone's talking about your confession thread.and you are inlove with a known white lesbian callef drillingforthenerve lol!!!
say what

Melrose Park, IL

#66 Jun 8, 2014
Cigar Face 21 wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! You gotta be kidding me. We all know you hate blackmen , now your hatred for whitewomen has came out? I thought ugly chimp looking black lesbian feminist loved their white sisters to death? You are a hater against the very women you emulate. SMDH
Relax. Those girls do look like they're 60.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#67 Jun 8, 2014
GoonaBoyRoc wrote:
You Black Guys are so PHONY. You know damn well each and everyone of you would chose them over a Black Gal. Black Gals look hideous. Black Guys love any type of White Women especially the ugly looking and fat ones. You Black guys are on Topix all day long bragging about how much White Women Love you and how much you love them.
I have turned down two white women in two days. They just do not get it. White on the inside black women are not much better. But there is still hope. Most of humanity is not white or white on the inside. There are Chinese, Japanese, Indonesians, Arabs, Latinas, Russians, Africans, Caribbean, Indians, Pakistanis, and many, many others to choose from before lowering oneself to white women.
Cigar Face 21

Tampa, FL

#68 Jun 8, 2014
say what wrote:
<quoted text>
Relax. Those girls do look like they're 60.
Im not taking up for those two old ugly looking little trolls.I was making a point.
Mrs Diva On The Rise

Nassau, Bahamas

#69 Jun 8, 2014
Cigar Face 21 wrote:
<quoted text>You are one ugly fat beast! You described yourself to a known racist homo on topix and he told everyone how disgusting he thought you were. You are purple blue complexion long blonde wig yellow eyes yellow teeth 500lbs and you love pu**y and whiteguys. Everyone's talking about your confession thread.and you are inlove with a known white lesbian callef drillingforthenerve lol!!!
LMFAO.....yea yea yea whatever...I don't have no time to play childish games with internet bullies like you....and who da hecks drilling for the nerve....smh....go get a life sweety....

Level 4

Location hidden

#70 Jun 8, 2014
Roofis the inbred doofis wrote:
<quoted text> I am an inbred doofis
I know that is why you always follow me around like I care about your inbred opinion. I am on your mind a lot aren't I millionaire. LOL

Level 4

Location hidden

#71 Jun 8, 2014
Abdurratln wrote:
<quoted text>
I have turned down two white women in two days. They just do not get it. White on the inside black women are not much better. But there is still hope. Most of humanity is not white or white on the inside. There are Chinese, Japanese, Indonesians, Arabs, Latinas, Russians, Africans, Caribbean, Indians, Pakistanis, and many, many others to choose from before lowering oneself to white women.
So u like other people's religion and other people's women. I got ya.
Cigar Face 21

Tampa, FL

#72 Jun 8, 2014
<quoted text>LMFAO.....yea yea yea whatever...I don't have no time to play childish games with internet bullies like you....and who da hecks drilling for the nerve....smh....go get a life sweety....
Carpet munching hagg!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Im too satanic and possessed for yall boys illu... 1 min Spinning 360 waves 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min OBama Muslim 1,685,705
News Why Gay Is Not the New Black 20 min Yisraelite Suprem... 27
White dope dealers and thuggish white gangstas ... 50 min Spinning 360 waves 3
I'm pregnant by a white guy! What do I tell my ... (Oct '15) 1 hr Endy 55
Racist White People on MLK Day. 1 hr KIP 176
Why we love you white people!!!!!! 1 hr Dat guy 2
The white race will rise again 1 hr Harrisson 50
More questions blacks won't answer... 1 hr Harrisson 29
We wuz kangz 1 hr Harrisson 17