what if america was 70 percent negro ...

what if america was 70 percent negro and 12 percent white

Posted in the African-American Forum

ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#1 Mar 25, 2013
Good god what a nitemare that would be.
we've seen the fantastic job they have done in black majority countries and black majority american cities.
ugly monkeys

Omaha, NE

#2 Mar 25, 2013
Cold, no resource , white island of iceland vs tropical paradise, black haiti.
http://www.aneki.com/comparison.php...

Blacks are too stupid to run a civilization. End of story.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#3 Mar 25, 2013
America would be just another third world country with no major cities with spectacular skylines. Instead, there would only be sprawling shanty towns of disease, despair, and widespread corruption with very limited amounts of clean drinking water. Goods and services would be run by criminally insane black warlords. You probably describe it best when you said nightmare.
Level 5

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#4 Mar 25, 2013
ugly monkeys wrote:
Good god what a nitemare that would be.
we've seen the fantastic job they have done in black majority countries and black majority american cities.
It would be a nightmare to you because you would have a banana dyck jammed in your throat,permanently. LMBAO!!!!!!

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#5 Mar 25, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
America would be just another third world country with no major cities with spectacular skylines. Instead, there would only be sprawling shanty towns of disease, despair, and widespread corruption with very limited amounts of clean drinking water. Goods and services would be run by criminally insane black warlords. You probably describe it best when you said nightmare.
I'm going to be straight up honest about this one...It would NOT be good. Lol

Black folks got too many internal problems at the moment. But dude get real man about the skyline bull crap. Everyone was able to do it throughout history. Black and white built it together in America.

I understand yall got pride in being white but be honest...for once.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#6 Mar 25, 2013
CalmResonator wrote:
<quoted text>
Black folks got too many internal problems at the moment. But dude get real man about the skyline bull crap. Everyone was able to do it throughout history. Black and white built it together in America.
I understand yall got pride in being white but be honest...for once.
I probably should have went into further detail about the skyline comment. The blacks, with all their "internal problems" by your own admission, would not be able to maintain the power grids to supply consistently adequate amounts of electricity to light the skyscrapers to illuminate the night sky. I didn't mean the buildings would crumble to the ground overnight but I don't think any new construction of that magnitude would occur with blacks running the show because they have always been more about DESTRUCTION rather than CONSTRUCTION. Many of those once glorious skyscrapers would become vacant and run down with broken windows and graffiti dominating the landscape. So you see, the buildings would still be standing at least for a while longer but would rapidly be reduced to eyesores. That was essentially what I was talking about.
Bayou City

Houston, TX

#7 Mar 25, 2013
CalmResonator wrote:
<quoted text>
Black folks got too many internal problems at the moment.
I appreciate your honesty. For once.

Since: Jul 12

Location hidden

#8 Mar 25, 2013
Bayou City wrote:
<quoted text> I appreciate your honesty. For once.
Unlike some black people on here that are in denial. I am not afraid to admit it. Also too address your previous comment.

Yes.. maintenance overall for things like electricity, power grids, up-keep of buildings, etc. would be extremely problematic.

I wouldn't go as far as saying we are inherently "destructive" as you say..
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Dubai, UAE

#9 Mar 26, 2013
.....in south afrika - white people built the infrastructure and society when they were in charge......

......now that blax have taken over, its goin downhill.........

..........so once again - niccuz destroy wot YT has built........

.......whites make up <10% of the population here, with blak knigras at ~80%!.......and ~10% others........

http://www.southafrica.info/about/people/popu...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Grey Ghost 1,406,610
Why do lightskin guys like darkskin girls & dar... (Feb '10) 7 min Cassanova 234
Funny that Nighur Topix only suffers when human... 13 min Drilling for the ... 3
NEANDERTHALS made WHITES more INTELLIGENT (Apr '13) 14 min Redefined 1,768
Black men as a whole are race traitors. (Apr '10) 27 min Dan Snow 17
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 51 min Dan Snow 67
I'm a millennial and my generation sucks 59 min Redefined 4
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 1 hr Perez 31
Dear White People 5 hr anonymous 319
More from around the web