Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#135 Oct 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Why did you say you were creole?
Desmond is lying but I get it he works for black famous.
Cyrus The Virus

Manassas, VA

#136 Oct 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>All pure black women do. If you don't, you have non-black mixture.
Gtfoh with that ignorance.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#137 Oct 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>ew no cracker blood in me!
Who said the mixture had to be white? You're Trinidadian and many of you have East Indian mixture.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#138 Oct 12, 2013
Cyrus The Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
Gtfoh with that ignorance.
Then call by bluff. Show me photos and/or videos of Africans in large groups together all over subsaharan Africa and let's count how many of them have straight or wavy hair.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#139 Oct 12, 2013
"call my bluff"
Cyrus The Virus

Manassas, VA

#140 Oct 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Then call by bluff. Show me photos and/or videos of Africans in large groups together all over subsaharan Africa and let's count how many of them have straight or wavy hair.
Not saying Africans have straight hair in large numbers, but it is wrong for you to say blacks can't have straight hair without admixture. http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4095/477121111...

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#143 Oct 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Who said the mixture had to be white? You're Trinidadian and many of you have East Indian mixture.
not me..i dnt have no dot head in me..im all blk
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#144 Oct 12, 2013
Cyrus The Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
Not saying Africans have straight hair in large numbers, but it is wrong for you to say blacks can't have straight hair without admixture. http://farm5.static.flickr.com/4095/477121111...
LOL, cut the B.S. That guy is a northern Sudanese i believe, mixed with Arab or some other stuff. Show me at least 50 sub saharan Africans together in a group with hair like that, then you'd be making sense, other than that, you look very silly showing one pic out of 800 million black Africans.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#145 Oct 12, 2013
Cyrus The Virus wrote:
<quoted text> it is wrong for you to say blacks can't have straight hair without admixture.
They CAN'T- and that's a fact you need to accept. How often have you seen a black person with natural straight hair? Even mixed black/white mulattoes majority of the time usually retain the nappy/afro texture
http://assets.dnainfo.com/generated/photo/201...
Cyrus The Virus

Manassas, VA

#147 Oct 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>LOL, cut the B.S. That guy is a northern Sudanese i believe, mixed with Arab or some other stuff. Show me at least 50 sub saharan Africans together in a group with hair like that, then you'd be making sense, other than that, you look very silly showing one pic out of 800 million black Africans.
I guess you'll be telling me there aren't "pure" black with blue eyes, huh? It is rare but there are sub-saharan Africans with straight hair.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#148 Oct 12, 2013
Cyrus The Virus wrote:
<quoted text>It is rare but there are sub-saharan Africans with straight hair.
So rare it's not worth mentioning.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#149 Oct 12, 2013
Cyrus The Virus wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess you'll be telling me there aren't "pure" black with blue eyes, huh?
Who cares? Just like straight hair, most blacks don't have no damn blue eyes. it's too rare to even acknowledge.

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#150 Oct 12, 2013
Are there any sub saharan Africans with naturally long curly hair?
jan

Sacramento, CA

#151 Oct 12, 2013
Question;
What country has the most beautiful black women ???

Answer
None.

There is no such thing as a beautiful black woman.

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#152 Oct 12, 2013
jan wrote:
Question;
What country has the most beautiful black women ???
Answer
None.
There is no such thing as a beautiful black woman.
Ugly cracker stay hating
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

#153 Oct 12, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>Desmond is lying but I get it he works for black famous.
I think he is confusing you with blaq honey. I have known you on topix for a year or two and we have had many heated arguments. I never once heard u claim creole or Louisiana. So he is completely wrong about you
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

#154 Oct 12, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Then call by bluff. Show me photos and/or videos of Africans in large groups together all over subsaharan Africa and let's count how many of them have straight or wavy hair.
There are many Africans with wavy hair, especially in northern west african countries. Look for Fulani and Hausa tribe.
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

#155 Oct 12, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
Are there any sub saharan Africans with naturally long curly hair?
Lots, they might be mixed along the line but yeah we have lots
Unique2

Macon, GA

#156 Oct 12, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many Africans with wavy hair, especially in northern west african countries. Look for Fulani and Hausa tribe.
You aren't a real African. How much does Topix administration pay you to post here???
jan

Sacramento, CA

#157 Oct 12, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>Ugly cracker stay hating
I could be an ugly "cracker". Maybe ugly enough to peel paint off a government building with a glance...but I'll bet you my Barbie collection I'd stand a better chance of winning "Miss Detroit" than one of your shelf assed, flop footed, loud mouthed, gorilla nosed "sistahs".

LOL!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Bluestater 1,156,660
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 8 min Glimmer 27,638
Whites run out of Options to Influence Blacks 9 min Drilling for the ... 46
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 11 min squeezers 644
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min African AE 99,042
African Americans --> Barbie, Ken, Brady Bunch... 20 min Lighting 1
mixed cultural marriages; your opinions 35 min nice 2
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr sammy2 29,119
Are whites taller than us. 2 hr gargantos 150
[Click Here] A white woman's message to the bla... 2 hr Drilling for the ... 132
What if we deport 50 million black Americans? 3 hr Wok X 42
More from around the web