What country has the most beautiful b...
lmao

Bowie, MD

#269 Oct 14, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Love my Black Women! Especially them southern girls. Songs have been written about Black Southern Girls. Nothing compares!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#270 Oct 14, 2013
&fe ature=player_detailpage

SOUTHERN GIRLS!
Nat Turner

Philippines

#271 Oct 14, 2013
But American Black Women don't like to have sex! They claim that sex is Nasty! A result of their ignorant upbringing!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#272 Oct 14, 2013

Oh yeah!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#273 Oct 14, 2013

Ya'll get the point now? Black women come in all flavors!
lmao

Bowie, MD

#274 Oct 14, 2013
http://www.youtube.com/watch...

This is my last one.
Facts

Brooklyn, NY

#275 Oct 15, 2013
East Africa! Obviously. Eritrean women, Ethiopian women, Somalian women. Their feminine, often narrow facial features on their chocolate and caramel complexions looks very exotic. Their exotic wild curls are sexy, and their model status bodies are too.

Afro-Latinas are beautiful as well.
Facts

Brooklyn, NY

#276 Oct 15, 2013
African American women? No way. I'm sorry but the incestuous breeding forced on blacks during slavery has resulted in the disfigurement of a lot of African Americans physical features and mental disorders. I've seen very scary looking African American women and men. I'm sorry but this is true. Huge lips, flat noses, unshapely eyes, overall unattractive facial features. I believe that this is caused by the incestuous breeding that was done during slavery, I read about how the offsprings of incest during slavery came out retarded, physically disfigured and scary looking.

African Americans that don't have this incestuous bloodline from slavery are blessed.
Nat Turner

Philippines

#277 Oct 15, 2013
lmao wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?f eature=player_detailpage&v =lCvSjdA2hhc
This is my last one.
But like I said Black girls wont have sex with black Men but will jump at the chance to have sex with a cracker!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#278 Oct 15, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>I agree west african women are better looking but Lauren hill doesn't enter the equation in a talk about beauty(my opinion). Kenya Moore is a dime, Bria miles- face:7, body:10. Lauren hill is ugly to me in the past and today.(my opinion)
well, people are entitled to their own opinion. i disagree with most of what you said.

Level 8

Location hidden

#279 Oct 15, 2013
Soyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I don't like dark skinned women only b/c I'm not turned on by a particular ONE. The same way if I don't find Aries spears funny then I must be racists or self hating. Come off it. I'm also a girl btw. How about Gabrielle union she much MUCH MUCH MORE beautiful and she's in her 40s mind you.
first of all, you a woman, so you have no idea what men find attractive. bria myles is an unbelieveable, stunning beauty...and anybody who is honest would admit this. second, gabrielle union is ok, but she's getting old and gradually losing her sex appeal. i think that's why a lotta women now all of a sudden talk about how pretty she is now that she's no longer a threat.

Level 8

Location hidden

#280 Oct 15, 2013
Facts wrote:
East Africa! Obviously. Eritrean women, Ethiopian women, Somalian women. Their feminine, often narrow facial features on their chocolate and caramel complexions looks very exotic. Their exotic wild curls are sexy, and their model status bodies are too.
Afro-Latinas are beautiful as well.
narrow facial features are cute and all, but they're not quite as sensual as thick lips, high/broad cheekbones and almond shaped eyes.
lmao

Bowie, MD

#281 Oct 15, 2013
Facts wrote:
African American women? No way. I'm sorry but the incestuous breeding forced on blacks during slavery has resulted in the disfigurement of a lot of African Americans physical features and mental disorders. I've seen very scary looking African American women and men. I'm sorry but this is true. Huge lips, flat noses, unshapely eyes, overall unattractive facial features. I believe that this is caused by the incestuous breeding that was done during slavery, I read about how the offsprings of incest during slavery came out retarded, physically disfigured and scary looking.
African Americans that don't have this incestuous bloodline from slavery are blessed.
don't be a stupid a$$ whatever you are all of your life. Only a handful of people in the US were wealthy enough to even own slaves, what type of mass forced breeding do you think was going on? A Nigerian f'd around and made a reference to my bloodlines as well, and that of my parents, infront of our faces. It was shocking, but I guarantee he will never do that again! This is good advice, if you value breathing or your life, don't ever let a Black person hear you say some dumb $h!t like this in person. It may very well be the last thing you say! Other than that, you obviously didn't see the videos I put up, because if you weren't attracted to those women then there is something definitely wrong with you!
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#282 Oct 15, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>well, people are entitled to their own opinion. i disagree with most of what you said.
That's fine. This is why they say beauty is in the "eye of the beholder". Not everyone will always agree on what's most beautiful, which is why this whole thread itself is retarded. Me personally, this is an example of what i consider attractive, but i speak for myself
http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Big...
lmao

Bowie, MD

#283 Oct 15, 2013
Nat Turner wrote:
<quoted text>But like I said Black girls wont have sex with black Men but will jump at the chance to have sex with a cracker!
Are you black? And if so, where are you from?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#284 Oct 15, 2013
Trouble wrote:
<quoted text>Me personally, this is an example of what i consider attractive, but i speak for myself
http://www.officialpsds.com/images/thumbs/Big...
Actually this is a better example, this nigerian girl is the perfect example of what i personally find attractive
Zew

Vereeniging, South Africa

#285 Oct 15, 2013
lmao wrote:
<quoted text>A Nigerian f'd around and made a reference to my bloodlines as well, and that of my parents, infront of our faces. It was shocking, but I guarantee he will never do that again!
And why didn't you make the first time the last?

You should have, Nigerians do not talk shit to black South Africans, in their faces, IN SOUTH AFRICA.

They will say it to the thrash they have to feed to hang around here but not to someone at your level (I assume you're not on welfare and you have 'some' education).

They would never dare say shit in the faces of uneducated, black SA taxi drivers because those guys would see to it that the first is the very last time that Nigerian breathes.

Nigerians are the last people to talk shit about the bloodline of black Americans or anybody since they are the products of inbreeding and interbreeding.

Incest is very common in Nigeria. Exactly the reason Nigerians are mental retards with big mouths.

Nigeria has what is called Baby Farms where hundreds of babies who are fathered by one or two men are produced.

Where do you think the products of such a disgusting practise end up?

In slavery...

And do you think they know each other when they leave those farms? THEY DO NOT. And what are the chances of them getting involved and breeding together? As high as the chances of meeting anybody to breed with.

Baby farms, male infertility and polygamy fuels incest and inbreeding.

The Nigerian lifestyle is very filthy and disgusting.

Many Nigerians were not fathered by the men they grow up knowing as biological fathers and they know that.

Infertile Nigerian men organise their brothers, friends and other men to have extra marital affairs with their wives and pretend they don't know that the resulting pregnancies are not their children.

Nigerians know that their brothers and sisters could have been fathered by different men who 'had extra marital affairs' with their mothers with the knowledge of the man they grow up and still believe are their fathers.

The Nigerian government that was friends with the apartheid regime ASKED the apartheid regime to develop a germ that would make Nigerian men infertile on inhaling it. The apartheid government carried that project out and the then Nigerian government released it in the air in places like taxi/bus ranks.

The germ was specifically developed for MEN.

You cant have scums like Nigerians insulting you in your country.

You are not in their country and I don't see any negro here talking about visiting and settling in Nigeria. Maybe that's the root cause of the problem, you negroes not showing interest in their hellhole. Nigerians read into the negro's lack of interest in Nigeria and they don't like what they read. Who can blame anybody for not having interest in Nigeria when Nigerian abandon their country in numbers.

I don't see why a negro would not be able to defend him or herself from Nigerians. Given the bloodlines that hes talking about and the fact that those bloodline were sold to slavery and got to the USA with NOTHING, you have achieved what Nigerians can only dream of. Nigerians want to be you.

They and Liberians want Oprah to do in/for their countries what she's doing in/for SA, whatever it is that she's doing. They want to see Oprah in and out of their countries, they hate us SA for Oprah's presence in our country. We don't invite Oprah, Oprah comes here on her own and we aren't going to give her tough time to please Nigerians when she's here legally, even if she was here illegally we wouldn't do anything to please Nigerians or Liberians.

Nigerians are down and are sinking deeper in the sewer.

They gave SA a tough time on this continent but today they are in and out of our country wanting to strengthen relations. They only see now what SA saw 10 years ago that Africa needs SA and Nigeria to work closely together.

Someone should tell Nigerians that SA has since found a partner in Angola.

Nigerians...?

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#286 Oct 15, 2013
if you were raised in Indonesia you would most probably find Indonesian women attractive. so I don't think beauty can be compared fairly. You can find beauty within all black people in all countries but where you grow up and what culture exposure you have will determine who you find attractive.
Soyeah

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#287 Oct 15, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>first of all, you a woman, so you have no idea what men find attractive. bria myles is an unbelieveable, stunning beauty...and anybody who is honest would admit this. second, gabrielle union is ok, but she's getting old and gradually losing her sex appeal. i think that's why a lotta women now all of a sudden talk about how pretty she is now that she's no longer a threat.
Yeah, you are right.No wonder the ugly girls get snatched up these days. Bria no matter what you say doesn't have a natural womanly figure and I think I know what I'm talking about.To us women it looks like it's extremely surgically enhanced. Given her height she looks like a short Oompa Loompa to me. Nothing's gonna change that for me so don't try. It's not classically, traditionally or naturally appealing to me. No matter how I look at it her body is too foreign to me. I believe Gabbi has imperishable beauty. That init self can be a threat to women from her age group and lower. And maybe in time she will lose her sex appeal but for now she got it going on. Add to that she has the pretty smile.
Zew

Heidelberg, South Africa

#288 Oct 15, 2013
TikurAfrica wrote:
if you were raised in Indonesia you would most probably find Indonesian women attractive. so I don't think beauty can be compared fairly. You can find beauty within all black people in all countries but where you grow up and what culture exposure you have will determine who you find attractive.
Stop being philosophical like that Savant character.

Tell us what country do you think has the most beautiful black women.

And don't tell me beauty is the eyes of the 'beer'holder.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min dreamhunk 46,513
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nos TROLL is Waxman 1,395,768
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 3 min LMBAO 99
Child Sexual Abuse Rampant in Black Community (May '12) 8 min T-BOS 365
The Moors, Egyptians and Phoenicians were not b... (Jun '14) 25 min KiloEcho 1,617
Why Are White Americans So Ugly? (Feb '12) 25 min Nokiaaa 688
Brothers who sniff their sisters panties (Sep '09) 27 min Muhammad 98
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 45 min Don Barros Serrano 32,672
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 4 hr Fit2Serve 93
Do you understand 9 hr Truth Hurts 28
More from around the web