What country has the most beautiful b...
Soyeah

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#248 Oct 13, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>yeah we bm love those curves...and if you ask me, there's not enough women built like bria myles. she's a fkin goddess...
as far as lauren hill, all you gotta do is watch this video to see her in her prime, she was something else back in the day...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T6QKqFPRZSAXX
Obviously she looks beautiful in that video but I was put off with all the make up and that wig. I taught the rapper was more appealing? Anyways, bria Myles is not really for my eyes. I can't put finger on what I don't find attractive about her but I'm damn sure she's not the MOST beautiful !!! C'mon your being generous ..
Boon

Eskilstuna, Sweden

#249 Oct 13, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>lol...you don't know what the fk you talkin about. lauren hill was gorgeous back in the day. what is kenya moore mixed with? if she is mixed, it's from several generations ago. and either you're blind or fkin retarded. this woman is a fkin queen...one of the most gorgeous women on the planet.
http://24.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_luz1quZvdc1...
That chick is got stretch marks a mile deep around her big butt and thighs, not pretty. saw a video about her.
guesting

Washington, DC

#250 Oct 13, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
African diasporans NEED AFRICA more so now than ever before. I don't expect you to know these things.
Truer words have never been spoken! This is coming from a Black American woman.

Out collective goose is just about cooked in this country (US).

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#251 Oct 13, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>If it helps I also call many of them ugly when its necessary. And I am heterosexual I have no sexual attraction for women.
thts what they all say!!!

Level 7

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#252 Oct 13, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Is she a prostitute or what?
Kelly has the exotic looks, talent, presence and a BODY TO BOOT.
She and Gabrielle Union are beautiful, I don't care who says what.
<quoted text>
hahahahaha....BA Forever you're killing Ashanti King.
I know you well 'beach'.
<quoted text>
Whatever happened to SEXYBLACKWOMAN, or has she changed screen name? She too said those things about crossbreeding and she was serious.
Sandiford is right you did say slavery was not that bad but I think is SEXYB who said she was Creole.
<quoted text>
And how many of you do date or marry to those LIGHT SKINNED / MIXED RACE women who are lumped with blacks when they are not black and rightfully do not want to be black because they are not black?
70% of BA women are NOT married and some of you lambast them for cutting you out completely and going for non black men, forgetting that you started this whole crossbreeding thing.
Someone even said some of you BLACK AMERICAN MEN sneer at dark skin babies while holding your biracial / light skin bimbos.
You abandon your dark skin babies and children to become step fathers to white kids just so you can produce crossbreeds with the mothers.
No one in this world hates himself more than a black American man.
YOU HATE YOURSELVES, YOU HATE YOUR CHILDREN, YOU ABANDON THEM TO BE WITH WHITE WOMEN.
You and Ghanaians and Nigerians are the same.
Nuff said.
<quoted text>
And when exactly did you start liking dark skinned women? Hypocrite, white and Middle Eastern women see right through your parasitism.
Zew, you are an idiot! Stop educating yourself with Youtube. You absolutely nothing about the US or black Americans. You are recycling the bullshyt of propagandist and aren't smart enough to know it. Worry about you nasty bastards high rate of HIV infection and we will take care of us. Clown!

Since: Oct 09

Location hidden

#253 Oct 13, 2013
Mint cookies wrote:
<quoted text>thts what they all say!!!
But why would I lie about this while posting anonymously on a message board?
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

#254 Oct 13, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>yeah we bm love those curves...and if you ask me, there's not enough women built like bria myles. she's a fkin goddess...

as far as lauren hill, all you gotta do is watch this video to see her in her prime, she was something else back in the day...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =T6QKqFPRZSAXX
She is

“Because Knowledge Is Power”

Level 1

Since: Oct 13

Location hidden

#255 Oct 13, 2013
Everywhere!

“Sexy emo chick :)”

Level 3

Since: Apr 13

Location hidden

#256 Oct 13, 2013
sassyntrashy wrote:
<quoted text>But why would I lie about this while posting anonymously on a message board?
Ahem...
Unique2

Macon, GA

#257 Oct 13, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
The question on my mind is, are you a boy or girl unique? You keep avoiding this question
You STILL haven't answered my question, fake African???

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#258 Oct 13, 2013
the thing about bw is, they can`t really be compared to other women of other races. now, asian women, to me are far prettier than any other race. they have the cheekbones and the squinty eyes and the thick lips and black hair that make them by far the most feminine-looking and pretty of all the races. many bw, have similar features too...bw have thick, full lips which are very sexy, and bw tend to have more elastic skin which gives their face more definition and helps them stay younger looking compared to other races.

but what sets bw apart is the shape of their body. bw just have a build that makes men sit up and take notice. now, some asian women have those same exact curves, especially in places in asia where there`s a lotta exposure to black american men and american food....i see them all the time. but it`s just not as frequent or pronounced for the most part as bw.

i notice these days there`s a lotta irbw who are trying to lose their curves and who take more pride in having more of a white girl, stick-figure shape. that`s fine if it works for them.

but for the most part, if you go to africa, or you check out bw in america who take care of themselves, they have these bodies that are irresistible. thick and juicy. big legs and hips and butt. that`s across the board from nigeria to rwanda to ethiopia to brazil, to haiti, etc. no matter how many times a brother sees that, it still dominates his attention...unless he`s obsessed with ww,
ashanti king

Philadelphia, PA

#260 Oct 13, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>You STILL haven't answered my question, fake African???

Fake african? What makes me fake? Born in Africa, raised in America. Nothing fake about that. Why r u such a bully?

By the way are u boy or girl?
Nat Turner

Philippines

#261 Oct 14, 2013
BRAZIL!
Unique2

Macon, GA

#262 Oct 14, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
Fake african? What makes me fake? Born in Africa, raised in America. Nothing fake about that. Why r u such a bully?
By the way are u boy or girl?
Stop dodging my question it's OBVIOUS, you aren't an African. Why would a real African spend ALL OF HIS TIME on an African-AMERICAN forum??? You're paid to say outrageous things, cause arguments and promote Topix forum in the process.
Soyeah

Abu Dhabi, UAE

#263 Oct 14, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>dude, just admit you don't like dark skin and let's end this foolishness.
Yes, I don't like dark skinned women only b/c I'm not turned on by a particular ONE. The same way if I don't find Aries spears funny then I must be racists or self hating. Come off it. I'm also a girl btw. How about Gabrielle union she much MUCH MUCH MORE beautiful and she's in her 40s mind you.
ashanti king

Drexel Hill, PA

#264 Oct 14, 2013
Unique2 wrote:
<quoted text>Stop dodging my question it's OBVIOUS, you aren't an African. Why would a real African spend ALL OF HIS TIME on an African-AMERICAN forum??? You're paid to say outrageous things, cause arguments and promote Topix forum in the process.
When did u last see me on this useless forum. I haven't been here for a couple of months, this is and the shooting in Kenya are the only two topics I have comment on in a long time. U damn well I am african and Ghanaian, born in kumasi from the great ashanti tribe. No need to lie about it. Bully

Are u a boy or girl, stop dodging my question?
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#265 Oct 14, 2013
ashanti king wrote:
<quoted text>
This is the breakdown of Nigeria population by tribe
2.hausa 34 million
4 . Fulani 16 million
The video I posted were Hausa people
So this means combined Hausa and Fulani people are 50 million out of 800 million blacks in Africa, that's about 6 percent. Your claim was "lots" of africans have wavy/straight hair. I called your bluff. Even these Hausa and Fulani people, most of them do not even have straight or wavy hair..it's only a few segments of their tribe here and there, so it's even less than 6 percent. That's not what you call "lots".
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#266 Oct 14, 2013
Soyeah wrote:
<quoted text>
I hate to break it to you but Naomi Campbell is mixed race.
mixed as in a quarter Chinese, So what? She looks blacker than most non-mixed black people i see. There should be a rule about claiming to be mixed if you don't look it.
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#267 Oct 14, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> i think lauren hill in her prime, bria myles, kenya moore and other dark skin bw prove that west african descent bw are better lookin.
I agree west african women are better looking but Lauren hill doesn't enter the equation in a talk about beauty(my opinion). Kenya Moore is a dime, Bria miles- face:7, body:10. Lauren hill is ugly to me in the past and today.(my opinion)
Trouble

Brooklyn, NY

#268 Oct 14, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Black Americans, Nigerians and Ghanaians do NOT want their own women, they do NOT see beauty in their own women and you want to argue that? What kind of beauty that you see that their men do not see in numbers.
This not just about the individual taste.
The situation in Nigeria is so bad women marched demanding that the country go back to the days when polygamy was a norm, so common one would have thought it was the law.
Nigerians still practise polygamy but not like they did before.
Nigerians, Ghanaians and black Americans DO NOT see beauty in their own women, they do not want their women.
I have Nigerian friends and one thing i notice about them is they tend to be very arrogant.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,460,042
Why do White people smell so different? (Aug '08) 2 min Slivertrump 473
Proof to support the claim that the true Hebrew... (May '13) 3 min Moses 375
Scared Rednecks Begging Russia to be on Their S... 5 min Charlie 4
Are black people really the real jews? (Oct '12) 8 min Rdhill02 1,323
According to the one drop rule, white "people" ... 10 min PolakPotrafi 96
Why do Africans don't like African-Americans?" (Dec '11) 26 min Horus 287
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 27 min Moses 50,820
Who subscribes to left wing afrocentrism? -----... 1 hr Troller of saltines 26
News White rage and racist thought: How history puts... 1 hr southern at heart 60
More from around the web