Black on Black Love
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#70 Feb 24, 2013
YourGodIsAPimp wrote:
I wish you could delete the comments posted by bitter Black devils and stalking crakkkers. Why is Black Love such a big issue for these creatures?
My black woman is nothing like these black devils here. Every time I read how much these women hate themselves, I thank God for my Black Queen.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#71 Feb 24, 2013
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Marriage is down your white community as well. Is that why you're here?
This I can agree with, White women and men are getting increasingly desperate for IR.

Our community of Black America alone is 50million strong and growing. Black love is definitely alive and well.
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#72 Feb 24, 2013
CocoaCurls wrote:
<quoted text>
I love my dark chocolate man! I just wanna kiss all over his body everytiime I see him, TMI?? Oh well, I am in love with him and in lust lol
We love our beautiful black queens as well :)
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#73 Feb 24, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
My black woman is nothing like these black devils here. Every time I read how much these women hate themselves, I thank God for my Black Queen.
You dont even have a black woman you lyin ass troll lmaooo

You encourage bm to date IR, stop leading these women on and making them think black men should be their only options
The King

Indian Trail, NC

#74 Feb 24, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
You dont even have a black woman you lyin ass troll lmaooo
You encourage bm to date IR, stop leading these women on and making them think black men should be their only options
BM aren't these women only options. Good black women have unlimited options in all men of any race.

They know that.

It's you irbw's that don't have any options.

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#75 Feb 24, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Your personal attacks dont faze me cuz my post was nothing but the truth
Everybody knows that black men favour redbones which are very light or mixed black women, white women who they refer to as their KRYPTONITE
nowhere on their list of top beauties is a full black woman, let alone a dark skinned one
Stay mad at me all you want, all I did was point out the obvious
Bunch of women in here bragging on how much black men love them meanwhile every black man on this board is in other threads bashing black women and worshipping non blacks.
I dont see nan black man in here agreeing with any of you delusional broads rotfl
Open your eyes heffer
Woow. You're so bitter it's unfortunate. I can see all this negative energy...this anger and this degree of deep embedded inferiority oozing from you. It's almost - sad:(. If I could, I'd kick - in his balls, the nikka responsible for your present lack of self esteem and sudden bouts of anger.*hugs*
You can call me whatever you wish (if it eases the pain) as I have much love for you my Sister.*Black fist*. No homo.

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Location hidden

#76 Feb 24, 2013
The King wrote:
<quoted text>
Black devils usually want to bring Black people down to their level. I guess that's the whole 'misery loves company' thing. So having said that, I can to some extent, understand why this bitter character is on this thread. So wretched and mentally/spiritually tainted is she, that it would hurt less if the very people she envied (she/he)- for experiencing a love she as a bitter, ugly person would never know, felt the very same way that she does. It would only explain why she infiltrated this thread in the first place.
One thing I could never understand: why Black people uphold our blatant enemy above that of each other...but I guess it's that Stockholm Syndrome/Willie Lynch ish. Sad. Thankfully you and I both - as well as our significant others, don't suffer from this mental illness. Black Love is a beautiful, extraordinary thing.

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Since: May 08

Everywhere

#77 Feb 24, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Everybody knows that black men favour redbones which are very light or mixed black women, white women who they refer to as their KRYPTONITE
nowhere on their list of top beauties is a full black woman, let alone a dark skinned one
Bunch of women in here bragging on how much black men love them meanwhile every black man on this board is in other threads bashing black women and worshipping non blacks.
I dont see nan black man in here agreeing with any of you delusional broads rotfl
Open your eyes heffer
Why do you insist on talking about Black men not liking, loving, or wanting Black women on this thread? That is NOT what this thread is about.

I have been very critical of the Black men who disrespect Black women and who praise and worship non-Black women, but that is NOT what this thread is all about.

This thread is for people to talk about Black love and Black unity because whether you want to believe it or not Black love and unity does exist also. There are some Black men and Black women who are in loving relationships together, but you act like it does not exist just because you have not experienced it.

Just because their are some Black men and Black women who are self haters does not mean that all of them are. Why is it that you can have hundreds of threads on Topix that deal with the problems and the negativity in the Black community, but you can't have one thread that tries to also discuss some positivity without people like you trying to tear it down?

I'm not dismissing your concerns or your opinions, but I really wish you would discuss them on some other threads instead of getting off topic on this thread.

“No Substitute For The Truth”

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Orlando, FL

#78 Feb 24, 2013
Black LOVE can NEVER be created nor DESTROYED.
TBMR

Sudbury, Canada

#79 Feb 24, 2013
IkeLike wrote:
Why do you insist on talking about Black men not liking, loving, or wanting Black women on this thread? That is NOT what this thread is about.
Ok so where are all these so called black men that love black women? Why is this thread only filled with black women that love black men?

Instead of arguing fallacies with me PROVE what I am saying is false

You cant though which is obvious by the tumbleweeds rolling around this thread so I wont hold my breath
Carol

Orem, UT

#80 Feb 24, 2013
TBMR wrote:
<quoted text>
Open your eyes heffer
Not true, my dark skin nieces wore shorts to Cedar point and all eyes were on them...

This BM start disrespecting his biracial teen daughter, basically showing off , to the point that his white woman got up and walked off.....

A teen blk boy from our group sat with his back to the white girls, facing my nieces.
givebreak

Howell, MI

#81 Mar 2, 2013
the white people will defeat us if we stay pure black never date in the race..

let people who are only partially black be the new blacks..

and make rule where they still hate whites..

and that way it's like we are stealing their genetics..
givebreak

Howell, MI

#82 Mar 2, 2013

or lower the blck on black love by 50 percent.. let some do it.. just not most..

because some pured blacks can still get in there.. their money..

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

#83 Mar 3, 2013
Don't let racist, self hating Blacks, or anyone else tell you that Black on Black love does not exist or that it can not be a reality.

We all know that there are problems within the Black community, and those problems have been discussed and debated on many occasions on and off of Topix.

However, it is time that we also discuss the positive and the good that exist within the Black community. There are still some Black married couples who are happily married. There are some two parent homes (husband and wife) within the Black community. There are successful and highly educated Black people who are making a positive contribution to society. There are Black activist who are working hard to improve their Black neighborhoods and communities.

This is not to say that problems like out-of-wedlock births, self hatred, crime, drugs, high school drop outs, and other problems in some Black communities should not be discussed and dealt with because they should. However, while dealing with those issues never forget that many Black people are doing well and contributing in a positive way.

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

#84 Mar 3, 2013
Clarification. I meant to say "Don't let racist or self hating Blacks .........tell you that Black on Black love does not exist."
Common Sense

Chicago, IL

#85 Mar 3, 2013
Majority of black relationships are very dysfunctional. Man is a dog and the woman is too insecure to find a good man. Sad but true. If it werent true the community wouldnt be what it is today.

“Cool Like That”

Level 5

Everywhere

#86 Mar 3, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
Majority of black relationships are very dysfunctional. Man is a dog and the woman is too insecure to find a good man. Sad but true. If it werent true the community wouldnt be what it is today.
I don't care how many times I try to keep this thread being about the positive relationships within Black communities, there will always be those who want to come here and talk about the negative.

There are some racist bigots who come here to try and put down Black people because that is what racist bigots do.

I'm also sure there are some self hating Black people who will come to this thread to talk negatively about Black people because that is what self haters do.

I'm also sure that some Black people who have genuine concerns about the negative aspects of some Black communities will come here to address those concerns.

To the racist and the self hating Blacks, you are a lost cause and insignificant. In other words you don't deserve attention.

To those Blacks who have genuine concerns about certain problems that plague some Black communities, I understand and share your concerns. However, this thread is for those who want to talk about the Black love (family, friends, communities, etc.) that does exist. The only way to get that love and respect to grow is to acknowledge it where you see it and to encourage it.

Yes, by all means discuss the problems that need to be worked on, but also take some time out to talk about the success stories too.
This thread is about the success stories (happily married Black couples, loving Black families, etc.). Help to keep this thread positive. Discuss problems on other threads please.

“Head Bish”

Level 2

Location hidden

#87 Mar 3, 2013
Common Sense wrote:
Your parents really need to get rid of the TV.
Dbiggs

United States

#88 Mar 9, 2013
Black on Black love.......Is there such a thing?
Carol

Orem, UT

#89 Mar 9, 2013
Dbiggs wrote:
Black on Black love.......Is there such a thing?
Haha another desperate, hopeful WW

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min NotSoDivineMsM 1,564,361
mexicans are better than negros they work hard ... (Nov '15) 7 min THISISOURCOUNTRY 56
White jokes! 7 min Cubbyfan 32
You CAN NOT tell me this creature is Human! 16 min Rich stars of the... 28
Crakkka jokes 17 min CubbyFan 11
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 32 min Evelyn 797
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 36 min Chalotte 64
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 3 hr CheifMac 49
RAW VIDEO: Teens Heckle Drowning Man 4 hr good bye chester 48
More from around the web