Pregnant kneegress shot and killed af...

Pregnant kneegress shot and killed after racial confrontation

Posted in the African-American Forum

Masud_S_Hoghughi __

London, UK

#1 Nov 10, 2013
http://www.chicagonow.com/listing-toward-fort...
sometimes the news is goot yo..........he killed two birds(niccuz) with one stone(bullet) so to speak........

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#2 Nov 10, 2013
What a shame.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Saint Louis, MO

#3 Nov 10, 2013
Racism is worse under Obama than it has ever been.
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#5 Nov 10, 2013
When it comes to apartheid, USA is worse than South Africa, that was the observation of some South Africans who spent time there and others who see it when visiting that country. What makes it worse is that apartheid in the USA, Britain, etc is not legislated and because of that many believe it doesn't exists and there no one talks about it.

The uneducated jurors will find this guy not guilty of guilty of a lesser crime.

The difference between apartheid SA and many other countries is that apartheid in SA was the law, it was in the constitution that was backed up by very strict and clear apartheid laws.

On a separate note...3 other children at 22...? Really, and the forth one was on the way. WOW.
Zew

Cape Town, South Africa

#6 Nov 10, 2013
Abdurratln wrote:
Racism is worse under Obama than it has ever been.
Not it is not, the difference between now and pre Obama era now is that its playing itself out in the open. USA has always been an apartheid state that backed apartheid SA together with Britain and West Germany.

Its not even Obama and his administration that is a problem here, its the economic downturn which is permanent. Whites have found a scapegoat in the Obama administration.

The worst is yet to come, watch this space.
hmm

Toronto, Canada

#7 Nov 10, 2013
Zew wrote:
<quoted text>
Not it is not, the difference between now and pre Obama era now is that its playing itself out in the open. USA has always been an apartheid state that backed apartheid SA together with Britain and West Germany.
Its not even Obama and his administration that is a problem here, its the economic downturn which is permanent. Whites have found a scapegoat in the Obama administration.
The worst is yet to come, watch this space.
USA is not in Africa, meaning USA is not a nighur country.
hmm

Toronto, Canada

#8 Nov 10, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
White people stole from everyone in history wit... (Feb '12) 7 min Santiago Matamoras 211
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min mdbuilder 1,643,736
Mouthy know-it-all BW. ugh... 1 hr KIR SUCKA 11
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Micha Ben Israel 137,316
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 2 hr Dixieeland 119
Homogeneity Is The ONLY Way To MAGA 4 hr KIR SUCKA 28
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 5 hr NotSoDivineMsM 390
Can AA's EVER be Troll-free? 7 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 11 hr im fair are you 1,601
More from around the web