Arab men rarely marry black women
EuropaEuropa

Knoxville, TN

#2630 Nov 5, 2013
Im a white woman and even i wouldnt touch an Arab man if you paid me dearly yuck yuck yuck the black women on here should feel lucky cause Arab men are very very nasty and abusive maybe not even enough below the belt for one to really care any how,but seriously ugly yes
Ali

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2632 Nov 13, 2013
I don't find Black women attractive.They have reputation of being manly & loudy.Even Black have problems with black women.
A Muslim

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2633 Nov 13, 2013
EuropaEuropa wrote:
Im a white woman and even i wouldnt touch an Arab man if you paid me dearly yuck yuck yuck the black women on here should feel lucky cause Arab men are very very nasty and abusive maybe not even enough below the belt for one to really care any how,but seriously ugly yes
We Arab men don't give a shit about your opinion about Arab Muslim men.White women prefer sex with dogs & pigs,that is why their men go to Asian women because their women carry Aids LOL

“Beautiful Princess.....”

Level 6

Since: Jan 08

Los Angeles, CA.

#2634 Nov 18, 2013
Ali wrote:
I don't find Black women attractive.They have reputation of being manly & loudy.Even Black have problems with black women.
Yeah well don't worry black women don't find you attractive either. Stay where you are and stop worrying about black people.
An Arab

Riyadh, Saudi Arabia

#2635 Nov 22, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah well don't worry black women don't find you attractive either. Stay where you are and stop worrying about black people.

I like white girls because they have HUGE BOOBS LOL

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

#2636 Nov 24, 2013
Bychance37 wrote:
<quoted text>
do you think these foriegners can stop worrying about Blamerican people? I dont...
DeadSerious

Bronx, NY

#2637 Dec 7, 2013
A Muslim wrote:
<quoted text>
We Arab men don't give a shit about your opinion about Arab Muslim men.White women prefer sex with dogs & pigs,that is why their men go to Asian women because their women carry Aids LOL
Shut up you animal. These so called white women you speak of who prefer sex with dogs & pigs are the same white women you arabs prefer to marry into your family. I have witnessed you arabs chase them up and down the street. You are so desperate to marry them so you could have whiter skin and your kids could be envied for having blue eyes within the arab community. Just know that not all black women like you people and in no way want you chasing us for game. We just tolerate you because you own a lot of stores in the neighborhood.

Truth hurts.
windiegal

London, UK

#2639 Dec 8, 2013
xoxoTAKxoxo wrote:
Oh boo hoo we can't get an arabic man... Because that's every black girls dream... Except me, I'll take a geeky, white boy...
looool i guess were stuck with all the other races that clearly love us
priccessa

Silver Spring, MD

#2645 Dec 14, 2013
U a full blown retard I was engaged twice once to Serbian and once to a Lebanese ...I am a black educated women from Michigan,USA. we r every red blooded mans fantasy no matter his color.how do u explain then our watered down genetics from mostly forcible interbreeding from....guess who white men.both my ex's families knew about me and show little to no disrepect to our Union.hey u talk a lot a crap for a non-white lol or one step away from being considered negro urself.and thats why you have such fear and irration with blacks.....go f$ck urself I bet Hallie berry would never f$ck u either!!!!lol
A Muslim

Jeddah, Saudi Arabia

#2646 Dec 15, 2013
DeadSerious wrote:
<quoted text>
Shut up you animal. These so called white women you speak of who prefer sex with dogs & pigs are the same white women you arabs prefer to marry into your family. I have witnessed you arabs chase them up and down the street. You are so desperate to marry them so you could have whiter skin and your kids could be envied for having blue eyes within the arab community. Just know that not all black women like you people and in no way want you chasing us for game. We just tolerate you because you own a lot of stores in the neighborhood.
Truth hurts.
. Shut your mouth pig. Men from all races want to have sex only with white women but at the end, they marry from their own race.. White women sleep with anyone & most of them are lesbians LOL
Nolay

South Africa

#2648 Dec 15, 2013
Wow! The amount of hatred and racism in some people is staggering! I am a South African Zulu woman and I have never in my life witnessed people speaking in this manner about other human beings, at the moment my country is in mourning as we have just burried one of our many freedom fighters Nelson Mandela. To think there are people who sacrificed their lives in the fight for equality, and ofcourse the ultimate sacrifice made by Jesus Christ the one and only savious. I pitty you who does not know Him.
jimi dawin

Littleton, CO

#2649 Dec 16, 2013
Shut up,Arab dudes you smell like curry and no one wants you . Lol sand [email protected]@er
amber

Littleton, CO

#2650 Dec 16, 2013
EuropaEuropa wrote:
Well,im a considerably beautiful European white woman and i just came across this site and i guess im bored so ill leave a comment,here goes,yuck yuck yuck,no real European woman such as myself or countless friends or my family would even think or remotly consider touching a nasty over dominering Arab man or yuck woman at that,you people are way out of your minds with your muslim crap and same dress code from 600bc,suicidal bombers and terrorist at that,however,i could probably go even deeper,but ill just say,its either European man or African American for me,but never ever ever Arab at all whatsoever,you guys dont even have enough bellow the belt anyways,lol,i assume,its probably why you make your own women cover up and pray all day that you go away or maybe she smells so bad only a rat would do her,so if theres any black women on here,please dont be insulted by such lameness
girl you just said the truth us biracial women wouldn't touch them either
Jasminescent

Naples, FL

#2651 Dec 26, 2013
Am a Afro Carribbean woman who have always dated black men,but I love Arab men and that's okay if all dont have the same view can you imagine if we were all the same?
john

Amman, Jordan

#2653 Feb 20, 2014
i will say yes because blacks are attractive and nice creature who cares about ohter like other race does
michele

Houston, TX

#2654 Apr 22, 2014
jimi dawin wrote:
Shut up,Arab dudes you smell like curry and no one wants you . Lol sand [email protected]@er
Stop pretending to b black.

Black people aren't preoccupied with hating other races.

This hate for other races is a pink devil fetish.
Black beauty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2655 Apr 22, 2014
Abdull wrote:
We tend to never marry black women. Any respectable. Arab man from a good family would never lower himself to touch her, the black women they kiss his feet. Most are maids in the middle east so why should they be anything else? It's not that we are racist, it's just that we date in our race, but if we date out we will date a White-European woman. In Saudi Arabia, when Arab men tend to date out of their race, they go for European women. The poor Arab men who at times marry black women as their third or fourth wife, must cover herself, so you won't be able to tell that she is black. Most European women in middle-eastern countries are working women, unlike the black women who are some sick ass whore or servant working for an Arab family. I being honest, truthful and brutally right. And please folks don't give me bullshit stories of you married to a rich Arab man, prove it, then it will be true, until then it just that, fantasies and nothing more.^>^
Omg! Like what's up with all this self hate and putting white people on a pedal stool. Like really you guys are idiots. These white people that you so adore despises you and call you all sorts of names such as terrorist and an abomination to all mankind. To call black women whores is so disrespectful but hey it's not your fault you're ignorant.
Black beauty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2656 Apr 22, 2014
Caribbean Queen wrote:
clearly someone was rejected and didnt take it very well
Hahahahahahaha!!!!! &#128514;&#128514; &#128514;&#128514;
Black beauty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2657 Apr 22, 2014
jjjjjjjjjjj wrote:
<quoted text>
And don't ever mention your master Mohammed in your dirty tongue you ugly Asian and big noes!
Buddha was homosexual, [email protected], and [email protected] who had a small pen!s
Can you tell me where is the grave of Biddha because i want to piss on his dirty grave!
Now go eat dogs which's your favorite meal!
I hope North Korea will Nuke south Korea you chicken, you hide behind American's @sses
Lololololol! I guess someone must have really hurt your feelings! By the way you're in real need of grammar school my ignorant and idiotic friend!
Black beauty

Fort Lauderdale, FL

#2658 Apr 22, 2014
curious wrote:
Where do you people get your ideas about life, love and respect? All of this chat about beauty, status and class...it's unbelievable! I am a black woman and I have dated Egyptian, Lebanese, White and Black men. The most important aspect of any relationship or union between two is love, respect, and trust. Not every person you meet or date will ever posses all that you are seeking. It's up to those individuals to find an energy that belongs to them solely. God is the ruler of all things, and God is love. Love can change someone's heart and thinking because it is powerful and honest. Don't be mistaken, beauty is not only in the eye of the beholder, but it is also only skin deep. I am keeping this comment very basic, because it appears as though most of you have very basic ideas and thoughts about this issue. I understand that there is a big stigma attached to being a black woman, for I live that experience every day. With that said, I have a very forgiving heart because I have learned and know better and if any man decides that I am not good enough to love or respect than so be it...that man clearly would not be the one for me. I will add, as a reminder, that science has undoubtedly proven that we all stem from the same mother; a Black African mother! Even more important, God is the creator and master of all things and creatures. Black, brown, yellow, or white...we were all created equally and devinley.
Egyptians are black people sweetie!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Reality Check 1,657,671
Yisraelite Supremacist claims to be ex gay 13 min White 1
Sean Hannity is reading the transcripts 15 min Cant Escape DESTINY 24
YS delves deeper... 15 min White 10
each year 200,000,000 white women travel to afr... (May '15) 17 min Cant Escape DESTINY 26
White boy racists btfo 20 min Yisraelite Suprem... 5
Blacks never say anything factual 21 min Cant Escape DESTINY 6
MASTER IM WHITE fails at Everything!!! 2 hr Harrisson 29
Leftoids Are Mentally Ill 4 hr Joy 63
Why don't black people just brag about Nubia? 9 hr WitoldPilecki 234
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 9 hr Karenna S 1,615
More from around the web