WHY are white people racist?

WHY are white people racist?

Posted in the African-American Forum

I wonder why

Cleveland, OH

#1 Jan 9, 2014
When the white man first noticed the black man in Africa he was intimidated by his strength and appearance. He grew jealous and was afraid that "his" white woman would want to be with this black man. Soooooo.....he puts all blacks on slave ships brings them to America and keeps them there and hates them for centuries. Rapes the women treats them like crap because they are where the black men come from. He pretends to be in power and distorts all the lies about god Jesus Adam and Eve and all other crap like the pyramids the first people the emancipation of the slaves ect.
Jesus_Christ_0f_ Nazareth

Havertown, PA

#3 Jan 9, 2014
I wonder why wrote:
When the white man first noticed the black man in Africa he was intimidated by his strength and appearance. He grew jealous and was afraid that "his" white woman would want to be with this black man. Soooooo.....he puts all blacks on slave ships brings them to America and keeps them there and hates them for centuries. Rapes the women treats them like crap because they are where the black men come from. He pretends to be in power and distorts all the lies about god Jesus Adam and Eve and all other crap like the pyramids the first people the emancipation of the slaves ect.
White man put blackie on the slave ship because he was for sale. In fact he also bought him from the blacks. Whites would not be so bitter and petty to sail all the way to Africa and take the time and effort to hunt blacks just because he was "jealous and intimidated" ... blacks just aren't that valuable hun.

“I support Cystic Fibrosis.”

Level 4

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#4 Jan 9, 2014
Why are they racist?

It is because they are inbred.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#7 Jan 9, 2014
When the white man got to Africa he carried guns and you carried spears. The Black men feared Whitey because they knew Whitey had conquered many lands.
Lime juice

Hudsonville, MI

#8 Jan 14, 2014
Am I racist?

I make racist joke and racist terms.
But I also work next to a person who is not of my race.
I will stick up and back them.
Also have friends who are not my race.
If a person who wasnt white said a racist term to me I would laugh, just like I would hope someone would laugh at at me if I made a joke.(In certain situations)

Your all idiots
Lime juice

Hudsonville, MI

#11 Jan 14, 2014
Especially the religious guy Jesus of Nazareth lol
Truth Factor

Oaxaca, Mexico

#13 Jan 14, 2014
FUKANIG wrote:
<quoted text>..........and remain that way to this very day.
Afrikans are one of the few things in history that have went down in value. Just think slave traders actually sailed across the ocean and traded valuable rum for those beasts. My family owned a few dozen head. I still have the paperwork myslef. Now I wouldnt pay you a dime for the whole continent of those savage apes. To the contrary Id be the first to sign up on a tax plan to deport every stinking one of the bums ASAP. Then we could rebuild America and continue with a nice clean nation like my ancestors intended it to be.
Truth Factor

Oaxaca, Mexico

#14 Jan 14, 2014
CIGAR FACE45 wrote:
White people!! Your only big and bad on topix and we all know this! You will write things on topix that you would never ever say to a black person's face! Cause you know you will get killed. Sooo..... You a bunch of sweet bi cowards lol!!!!SMDH!!! Like the racist white boy in school call this black kid the N word behind his back. His girlfriend told that black kid the black kid waited for him after school abd beat his kicked his buttt like he stole something! His girlfriend who sold him out was laughing as he got his buttt kicked. Lol!! Pathetic. Only on topix.
And you are one lying son of a bitch too. Anything I post on Topix I will say to anyones face. You hateful racist savage beasts scare no one. I recently traveled through many Southern states quite aware of the "game" you wild monsters are playing by walking up to an innocent law abiding White citizen and hitting them by surprise. Of course afrikants being the low life coward crimainals that they are pick their victims carefully. Running in packs hitting elderly women or children or sick and disabled folks is your style. I did keep the 45 under my shirt in hopes you bastards would pick me. Hahaha. No such luck. Why not? I carry plenty ammo! And dont mind using it either. And thats too bad. Id dont call 911 or notify the next of kin. If you dont know who your daddy is how the hell would I find the bum? Hahaha.
A Davis

London, UK

#16 Jan 14, 2014
I wonder why wrote:
When the white man first noticed the black man in Africa he was intimidated by his strength and appearance. He grew jealous and was afraid that "his" white woman would want to be with this black man. Soooooo.....he puts all blacks on slave ships brings them to America and keeps them there and hates them for centuries. Rapes the women treats them like crap because they are where the black men come from. He pretends to be in power and distorts all the lies about god Jesus Adam and Eve and all other crap like the pyramids the first people the emancipation of the slaves ect.
White humans are genetically defected,weak spinal gland,a form of albinism.
This is not to say all White individuals are bad,evil,but worth remembering it is about White Survival,we already know that White birth rates are dropping at an alarming rate,add to the mix being a genetic mutation,well...."yes "I can understand the need to continually undermine the First Hue-Mans to walk this earth.
Interesting post,if you like to research read the 'Destruction of Black Civilisation':-)
A powerful book that every Moor should read!
A Davis

London, UK

#17 Jan 14, 2014
Jesus_Christ_0f_Nazareth wrote:
<quoted text>
White man put blackie on the slave ship because he was for sale. In fact he also bought him from the blacks. Whites would not be so bitter and petty to sail all the way to Africa and take the time and effort to hunt blacks just because he was "jealous and intimidated" ... blacks just aren't that valuable hun.
correction:

Black people are incredibly valuable,very much so

The many scientists who are going insane in an attempt to discover how they can include melanin into face and body creams.
The spinal gland responsible for the release of melanin means the spinal glands of White individuals generally are not fit for purpose.
Everyone from the Fake Arabs,the Spanish,The French,The so called English All took part in trading Black humans,because unlike your typical suggestion,Black human were and continue to be high value,especially on the stock market.

would go deeper but you may not comprehend,in fact you clearly will not.
Blacks Are Worthless

Miami, FL

#18 Jan 14, 2014
Why are White people racist? Hmmmmm, let me think on that one a bit ole Kingfish, oh yeah, we Whites are racist because we can, it's that simple, the real question is, what are you n!@no@s going to do about it? Now don't let us all stand here growing old while you think of something.
Jesus_Christ_0f_ Nazareth

Havertown, PA

#19 Jan 19, 2014
A Davis wrote:
correction:
Black people are incredibly valuable,very much so
The many scientists who are going insane in an attempt to discover how they can include melanin into face and body creams.
The spinal gland responsible for the release of melanin means the spinal glands of White individuals generally are not fit for purpose.
Everyone from the Fake Arabs,the Spanish,The French,The so called English All took part in trading Black humans,because unlike your typical suggestion,Black human were and continue to be high value,especially on the stock market.
would go deeper but you may not comprehend,in fact you clearly will not.
No no no do go on please. I beg of you to tell me the extremely high worth of these precious beings you call "Black human"! Who are these "many scientists who are going insane" ? Are they okay now? And do tell me more of this "spinal gland" you speak of and its melanin secretions (sounds scientifically accurate to me). Also, tell me more of this trading of these oh so precious Black humans that happened to be used as just mere slaves. Why weren't these precious beings given dignified work if they were of such high value to every race?
Zombie Corpse Rental

San Jose, CA

#20 Jan 19, 2014
I wonder why wrote:
When the white man first noticed the black man in Africa he was intimidated by his strength and appearance. He grew jealous and was afraid that "his" white woman would want to be with this black man. Soooooo.....he puts all blacks on slave ships brings them to America and keeps them there and hates them for centuries. Rapes the women treats them like crap because they are where the black men come from. He pretends to be in power and distorts all the lies about god Jesus Adam and Eve and all other crap like the pyramids the first people the emancipation of the slaves ect.
I believe this is a logical fallacy known as the 'straw man fallacy'.

You start by misrepresenting the views of all white people and then build your argument from there.

You'll need to prove that all white people are racist before you can prove your contention.

Either that or you're probably just (1) a troll (2) a racist or (3) stupid.
michele

Houston, TX

#21 Jan 19, 2014
Pigskins are just jealous. Thats why they are so racist.

Nothing but a bunch of jealous spawns of satan that believe god created the whole world for them & they believe they are they only people that deserve to be happy.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
George Zimmerman Says He's Homeless And Suffers... 9 min trish_b 16
Mugabe Has The Solution. 10 min The Black Foreigner 9
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min Yeah 1,263,362
Whiteys, Europe, West, YOU will never gain cont... 21 min T BOS 26
Negro Sow Sheboons torture 96 year old woman. 22 min RunningNighurTargets 4
Africans did not sell their own 23 min Righteous 70
wonderful great whiteman 25 min The Black Foreigner 6
All women prefer white men (Jan '15) 42 min CEEK 5,638
Why are most white people racist? 43 min Righteous 2,114
white women are the prettiest, black women are ... 2 hr LMFBOSH 249
Are white people aware of white privilege? 3 hr PolakPotrafi 137
More from around the web