Black celebs with asian wives/girlfri...

Odinist

“Viking.”

Level 2

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#380 Nov 17, 2012
fair_guy wrote:
<quoted text>
OK then, do not get mad when bad things and hate come to black women...
Says the small guy with a bad attitude...

“I'm an East Asian male.”

Level 5

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#382 Nov 17, 2012
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
This chick qualfies as asian too
Kim Kardashian is a WW. She isn't an AW.
jon

Croydon, UK

#384 Nov 28, 2012
haha only a black man wud be boasting bout black men dating other races. pityfull really.
black man IR all the way

Grand Ledge, MI

#386 Dec 8, 2012
I used to love only black women. I used to. But the truth is, most good black women (and there many) are taken. claimed. coveted. Married. Committed. Off the market(You get it). I fully support black men dating other races. Sure We have many enemies. But Black women hate us no less than any other group. So if you, as a black man meet with a woman whos good to you, feminine always respectful and you're both compatible. Go the fucc for it. Because single black women aren't friends to single black men, they don't trust you, they stick onto throwing education in your face like the world does, or they're self hating dark girls or any complexion and love to ride on a teamwhiteboy bandwagon. The mostly show all respect and invitation to non black men. Alright thats fine....even though the world pretends its mainly black men who are choosing and uplifting outside women. THAT'S NEVER BEEN TRULY THE CASE(Maybe as a reaction). If black people hate each other...as pitiful as it is, "a response" to whats been done to our people historically and currently. Then We should just marry and love as we receive it. Don't even question anything no more. Now I realize It's not so simple as I make it here. But since the world clock is speeding up. We, the men and the women of my race, need to all just live while we can.

Have a Great Christmas whoever reads this. Peace.
Bloop

London, UK

#387 Dec 8, 2012
Karrueche is half asian babes.
M Ali

Wichita, KS

#388 Dec 15, 2012
Louis farrakhan his position on interracial marriage and he said " the honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches that blacks should marry blacks and whites whites and yellow marry yellow and so on, but when you fall in love who can tell the heart who to marry.

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#389 Dec 28, 2012
black man IR all the way wrote:
I used to love only black women. I used to. But the truth is, most good black women (and there many) are taken. claimed. coveted. Married. Committed. Off the market(You get it). I fully support black men dating other races. Sure We have many enemies. But Black women hate us no less than any other group. So if you, as a black man meet with a woman whos good to you, feminine always respectful and you're both compatible. Go the fucc for it. Because single black women aren't friends to single black men, they don't trust you, they stick onto throwing education in your face like the world does, or they're self hating dark girls or any complexion and love to ride on a teamwhiteboy bandwagon. The mostly show all respect and invitation to non black men. Alright thats fine....even though the world pretends its mainly black men who are choosing and uplifting outside women. THAT'S NEVER BEEN TRULY THE CASE(Maybe as a reaction). If black people hate each other...as pitiful as it is, "a response" to whats been done to our people historically and currently. Then We should just marry and love as we receive it. Don't even question anything no more. Now I realize It's not so simple as I make it here. But since the world clock is speeding up. We, the men and the women of my race, need to all just live while we can.

Have a Great Christmas whoever reads this. Peace.
sniff, great post!

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#390 Dec 28, 2012
M Ali wrote:
Louis farrakhan his position on interracial marriage and he said " the honorable Elijah Muhammad teaches that blacks should marry blacks and whites whites and yellow marry yellow and so on, but when you fall in love who can tell the heart who to marry.
I resepect farrakhan's opinion. But my belief is that america is a diverse nation, so it's hard to date ONLY your own race. But blacks should NEVER date whites... other races is OK. But NEVER whites. Whites have been and continue to be our enemies and greatest obstacle to progress. They have enslaved, killed, belittled and discredited us and continue to do so today...still you have blacks out there that want to marry whites and have babies with them. Except for bm who want to fk some white p8ssy or cases where we need to interact with them for work, there should be NO relationships between blacks and whites whatsoever. IR between blacks and whites is going to be the biggest challenge to the survival of the black race. Many blacks know this instinctively, but still insist that there's nothing wrong with it because they have not been taught to value themselves and their blackness.

Level 5

Location hidden

#391 Jan 27, 2013
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
i would say from my own personal experience, indian women seem to really love bm. they alot prettier and have better bodies than east asians.
You state here that you like Indian women and in another thread you stated that you've dated a Horn of Africa woman. Both of those groups look very similar. They're both fine-boned and delicately built. Their faces also look similar.

If you reproduce with one of them, your sons will come out fine-boned and delicately built. Do you want to be a man who's fine-boned and delicately built?

Level 5

Location hidden

#392 Jan 28, 2013
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
if you did not care for folk making comments about your lowly asian woman (that no other respectable man wanted) you should have never posted her pick...
Why are you claiming no other respectable man would've wanted DerekJ's woman?

Level 8

Location hidden

#393 Feb 2, 2013
for her wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you claiming no other respectable man would've wanted DerekJ's woman?
some of these b8tches on here are just fulla hate and jealousy...same b8tches will tell us bm how wonderful wm are. the same wm who fed their a88 to crocodiles and dogs back during slavery. but bm aren't fooled by their stupidness. We see right through them and their foul sh8t. We get around...when you a bm and you travel to other countries and see women who act like this, it's hard to go back to some stank-attitude, mannish hoodrat thugette.

Level 8

Location hidden

#394 Feb 2, 2013
i'm just sayin...which one would you take?

this one?

or this one?

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#395 Feb 2, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>I resepect farrakhan's opinion. But my belief is that america is a diverse nation, so it's hard to date ONLY your own race. But blacks should NEVER date whites... other races is OK. But NEVER whites. Whites have been and continue to be our enemies and greatest obstacle to progress. They have enslaved, killed, belittled and discredited us and continue to do so today...still you have blacks out there that want to marry whites and have babies with them. Except for bm who want to fk some white p8ssy or cases where we need to interact with them for work, there should be NO relationships between blacks and whites whatsoever. IR between blacks and whites is going to be the biggest challenge to the survival of the black race. Many blacks know this instinctively, but still insist that there's nothing wrong with it because they have not been taught to value themselves and their blackness.
MACEO

black women are doing what you Black males do leaving your sorry ASS!

I'm not aganst IR but you havent done a thing for Black women, children or the community except put Black women down!
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#397 Feb 2, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
i'm just sayin...which one would you take?
this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =QOlPQYFkgXsXX
or this one?
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
MACEO

I pretty much agree with this Pastor Manning! He told the truth Black men love PIMPIN their Mothers and using Black women!

Marriage Is For Black People

http://youtu.be/w4_qyq_O6lM

Then you wonder why educated attractive black women are running form Black males into the arms of White males to get treated like woman!

Even he said Black women find a White man or another race of men who act responsible!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#398 Feb 2, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>some of these b8tches on here are just fulla hate and jealousy...same b8tches will tell us bm how wonderful wm are. the same wm who fed their a88 to crocodiles and dogs back during slavery. but bm aren't fooled by their stupidness. We see right through them and their foul sh8t. We get around...when you a bm and you travel to other countries and see women who act like this, it's hard to go back to some stank-attitude, mannish hoodrat thugette.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =JIK7scCqZUQXX
I believe that is also applicable for black women too, sir.

I doubt black women would be with a thug upon receiving the blessing of travel and an education. She would want a reputable man that carries himself well and doesn't act ignorant.

A good man deserves a good woman.

Level 8

Location hidden

#399 Feb 2, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt black women would be with a thug upon receiving the blessing of travel and an education. She would want a reputable man that carries himself well and doesn't act ignorant.
geez, dude...enough with the cliches...let's just keep this sh8t really, really real. Somme of the WORST bw to get with are the educated ones. They the biggest headaches...the ones with the most self-hate, most IR hoishness and biggest complexes. I'd prefer an uneducated bw from brazil or colombia or haiti over a highly educated and "sophisticated" aaw.

Level 8

Location hidden

#400 Feb 2, 2013
to me, filipinas pound for pound are the most beautiful women in the world...but koreans are up there too...especially the thicker ones.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#401 Feb 2, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>geez, dude...enough with the cliches...let's just keep this sh8t really, really real. Somme of the WORST bw to get with are the educated ones. They the biggest headaches...the ones with the most self-hate, most IR hoishness and biggest complexes. I'd prefer an uneducated bw from brazil or colombia or haiti over a highly educated and "sophisticated" aaw.
Sir, I'm a woman.

We all have a preference and what we find attractive qualities in a mate.
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#402 Feb 2, 2013
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>geez, dude...enough with the cliches...let's just keep this sh8t really, really real. Somme of the WORST bw to get with are the educated ones. They the biggest headaches...the ones with the most self-hate, most IR hoishness and biggest complexes. I'd prefer an uneducated bw from brazil or colombia or haiti over a highly educated and "sophisticated" aaw.
I wrote:

-----

Sir, I honestly believe my point is quite valid as was your post that derived this response.

Level 8

Location hidden

#403 Feb 2, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I wrote:
-----
Sir, I honestly believe my point is quite valid as was your post that derived this response.
OK...lemme ask you a question...do you think there's ANYTHING different between men and women? Do you think that men and women have the same exact feeings and thoughts and values and that men and women are basically mirror images of each other with different genitalia? would your feelings toward your best girlfriend change if you found out that she had a d8ck?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Grey Ghost 1,620,363
Can America Become 80% White Again? 16 min Vbs 210
White men are superior 21 min Vbs 18
THX is to soft to show her home information! 39 min Cigar Face 26 16
5 crackers arrested for 1983 hate crime 47 min Cigar Face 26 42
Maceo Patterson & Tommy Sotomayor look like twi... 1 hr Maceo_Is_Legion 2
Are Chickens Coming Home to Roost? 1 hr New Flava 25
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 2 hr dreamhunk 35,346
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 5 hr Redefined 25
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 7 hr nope 1,578
More from around the web