Comments
221 - 240 of 383 Comments Last updated Feb 16, 2014

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#245
Jul 3, 2012
 

Judged:

1

Revelry wrote:
<quoted text> thats a ho!
Alright...let's see:

- her ex husband
- ray j
- reggie bush
- miles austin
- kris humphries
- kanye

That's six dudes between when she was a teenager up to now. I bet yo had 10 times as many, ho!

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#246
Jul 3, 2012
 
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>Then you must be blind...but I understand, haters gotta hate.
Not hating...I just don't see it.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#247
Jul 3, 2012
 
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
Not hating...I just don't see it.
LOL@ "not hating"...Well, you must be the ONE man in the world who doesn't see what makes kim kardashian beautiful... Congrats on being unique and special.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#249
Jul 4, 2012
 
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text>LOL@ "not hating"...Well, you must be the ONE man in the world who doesn't see what makes kim kardashian beautiful... Congrats on being unique and special.
Didn't say she isn't attractive. I just don't get the obsession and I wouldn't touch her even with a hazmat suit on. Sorry.
Sadbuttrue

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#250
Jul 4, 2012
 
DISASTER LOOMS wrote:
<quoted text>
only snipes, fiddy, and honsou had good look'n girls. brown's gf (and i think soon to be mother of his kid), is blasian.
imo, SE asians are the best looking east asians. but i'm surprised there are so many celebrity bm with east asian women. they must like their personalities (except terrence howard of course hehe).
south asians are better looking with better bodies, and seem to be more naturally attracted to bm. i guess bm haven't fully discovered that yet.
MACEO

Less than 2 or 3% of BM marry an Asian! Their families normally disown them especially Chinese or Japanese.

Many of the darker Asians go for white men who have money so they can get in the States!
Sadbuttrue

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#251
Jul 4, 2012
 
True, the BW I know who even have 1 kid is normally a Professional while Black men continue to say, college and education is not for me!

Why are white males getting these type women? Maybe Black men haven't realized that in less than 4 years IR BW have increased 45% which is a bad jump.

Why are White men able to secure Attractive Ivy League Black women such as this IR BW couple?

http://www.nytimes.com/imagepages/2012/07/01/...

Week after week from various newspapers, I see highly educated, established, attractive, classy, Black women marrying White males. I'm sure that Mrs Brown would not give a thought to date or marry a Ghetto Black man like Kevin Hart.

July 1, 2012
Damali Brown, William Bond
Damali Brown and William François Bond were married Saturday at the Epiphany Catholic Church in Washington. The Rev. Jean-Marie Vincent, a Roman Catholic priest, performed the ceremony.

Mrs. Bond, 30, is a director in the Park Hill division of the Blackstone Group, a New York investment firm where she is a member of the hedge fund team. She graduated from Spelman College and received an M.B.A. from Harvard.

She is the daughter of Yvonne Brown and Gregory L. Brown of Buffalo. The bride’s father retired as a prosecutor for the United States attorney’s office for the Western District of New York in Buffalo. Her mother retired as the head of the dance department at the Buffalo Academy for Visual and Performing Arts, a high school there.

Mr. Bond, 31, is a senior associate at the New York management consultancy Booz & Company. He graduated with distinction from McGill University, received a master’s in economics from Cambridge University and received an M.B.A. as a Baker Scholar from Harvard.

He is the son of Christine Bond and James P. Bond of Washington. The bridegroom’s father retired as the chief operating officer of the Multilateral Investment Guarantee Agency, an affiliate of the World Bank that assists foreign investment in poor countries.

The couple met while hiking Mount Kilimanjaro on a trip organized through Harvard’s business school.

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/07/01/fashion/wed...

Black women marrying out one woman at the time!
Sadbuttrue

Aldie, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#252
Jul 4, 2012
 
Desmond Sandiford wrote:
<quoted text> Alright...let's see:
- her ex husband
- ray j
- reggie bush
- miles austin
- kris humphries
- kanye
That's six dudes between when she was a teenager up to now. I bet yo had 10 times as many, ho!
She's been married twice!

Your a HO! You ran to adultery on your Ex White wife which is why she asked for a divorce! lmao

Its' going to be hard for you since your BROKE, have Poor health most women are not intrested in Old Broke Black men who have No money, retirement or can't have sex due to IMPOTENCE, your almost 60 years old now!

“New year New you”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

alright alright.....

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#255
Jul 4, 2012
 
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
dude wht abt the sextape with ray j.she's ho for real.
Dont mind Desmond he just meeds to up the worth of the only chock in hollywood who publically dates bm and has altered herself to get the shape and body of a bw. He needs to feel valued so he will vouch for a used up hoe who has a sextape and likes to get pissed on as long as she loves bm he is proud to defend her tooth and nail... at least bring up a non bw with class to support.
Ken

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#256
Aug 5, 2012
 
Wesley snipes a criminal who didn't pay his taxes has a really sexy asian wife for 9 years and didn't divorce yet,that's impossible.

Then he has 4 kids,that's just fucking disgusting,what a desperate korean slut.

I thought asian women like her never liked ugly black criminals,it makes me puke and i hope you ugly black gorillas stay AWAY from hot asian women,i never ever ever wanna see this shit again.
Ken

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#258
Aug 12, 2012
 
Also i don't care if black men have sex white or asian white mixed women,as long as they stay away from korean,chinese or chinese women.
Ken

Rotterdam, Netherlands

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#259
Aug 12, 2012
 
I mean Korean,Japanese or chinese women.

Level 7

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#260
Aug 12, 2012
 
time for me to have sex with korean, japanese, and asian women

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#261
Aug 12, 2012
 
Ken wrote:
I mean Korean,Japanese or chinese women.
Too late.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#262
Aug 12, 2012
 
^^^^why don't you supper coon buckwheats get off this thread! here you have an asian man telling you to stay away from his peoples women, yet and still you don't have the human dignity and sense to do the same concerning blk women!

shows how far you have fallen and the fact that you are not even in your right mind!

brainwashed nut cases.

Level 7

Since: Jul 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#263
Aug 12, 2012
 
dragonpat wrote:
^^^^why don't you supper coon buckwheats get off this thread! here you have an asian man telling you to stay away from his peoples women, yet and still you don't have the human dignity and sense to do the same concerning blk women!

shows how far you have fallen and the fact that you are not even in your right mind!

brainwashed nut cases.
You're kidding right? Look, people are free to see who they wish. No one has the right to tell another who someone should or should not become involved with. People are not property.

“Obsidian Princess”

Level 8

Since: Sep 09

louisiana

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#264
Aug 13, 2012
 
DerekJ wrote:
<quoted text>
You're kidding right? Look, people are free to see who they wish. No one has the right to tell another who someone should or should not become involved with. People are not property.
you don't understand social order; is not a cultured person and have no ethnicity: you don't even recognize your nationality and hate yourself racially so of course one wouldn't expect you to understand.

Since: May 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#265
Aug 13, 2012
 

Judged:

1

dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't understand social order; is not a cultured person and have no ethnicity: you don't even recognize your nationality and hate yourself racially so of course one wouldn't expect you to understand.
Derek is very very proud that a Japanese woman has shown interest in him.
He usually has her picture constantly in his avatar, never a picture of one of his children...Just the picture of the person who gives him most pride.
Slave descendant black men are lost.
Pot

Baltimore, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#266
Aug 13, 2012
 
Shalimarr wrote:
<quoted text>
Derek is very very proud that a Japanese woman has shown interest in him.
He usually has her picture constantly in his avatar, never a picture of one of his children...Just the picture of the person who gives him most pride.
Slave descendant black men are lost.
you think ISW is sad for having a white man and black woman in her avatar as well?

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#267
Aug 13, 2012
 
Pot wrote:
<quoted text>
you think ISW is sad for having a white man and black woman in her avatar as well?
You should know better than to ask these hypocritical bw a question like that....they just gonna pretend they didn't see your post.

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#268
Aug 13, 2012
 
dragonpat wrote:
<quoted text>
you don't understand social order; is not a cultured person and have no ethnicity: you don't even recognize your nationality and hate yourself racially so of course one wouldn't expect you to understand.
We need to get together again soon... just you, me and a bottle of bubbly :-)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••