My wife is pregnant by a white man, a...

My wife is pregnant by a white man, and my daughter is next in line

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
chuck the cuck

Philadelphia, PA

#1 Mar 24, 2011
She just got back from the doctor, and she's 6 weeks pregnant. I know for a fack the baby isn't mine, because she hasn't given me any sex in years. From now on her favorite bull will be sleeping in the master bedroom with her. I'll be sleeping on the sofa. I also just found out my 18 year old daughter is sleeping with my wifes favorite bull. It started on my birthday, and she's trying to get pregnant too.

Judged:

13

10

3

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!
chuck the cuck

Philadelphia, PA

#2 Mar 24, 2011
Also, my wife's favorite bull happens to be my white boss. Now everyone at work knows I'm a black cuckold. I'm the laughing stock of the office. All the guys at the mail room got together last christmas, and ran a train on my wife.
chuck the cuck

Philadelphia, PA

#3 Mar 24, 2011
My wife is talking about doing ghetto gaggers as the first pregnant ghetto gagger. She wants me to come watch her get degraded by these men. What should I do?
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#4 Mar 24, 2011
When the baby is born, he will be your new Massa. You'll be changing his shitty diapers while his father slams your wife. lol

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#5 Mar 24, 2011
chuck the cuck wrote:
My wife is talking about doing ghetto gaggers as the first pregnant ghetto gagger. She wants me to come watch her get degraded by these men. What should I do?
i wouldnt do it. that site is tasteless.

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#6 Mar 24, 2011
chuck the cuck wrote:
She just got back from the doctor, and she's 6 weeks pregnant. I know for a fack the baby isn't mine, because she hasn't given me any sex in years. From now on her favorite bull will be sleeping in the master bedroom with her. I'll be sleeping on the sofa. I also just found out my 18 year old daughter is sleeping with my wifes favorite bull. It started on my birthday, and she's trying to get pregnant too.
and congratulations :) the sofa is better than your cage i'm sure.

how often do you eat it out of your wifes p...y? if you do it everytime you must have been slacking off for this to happen

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#7 Mar 24, 2011
Tamale wrote:
When the baby is born, he will be your new Massa. You'll be changing his shitty diapers while his father slams your wife. lol
lol thats a good way to look at it :)
chuck the cuck

Philadelphia, PA

#8 Mar 24, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
and congratulations :) the sofa is better than your cage i'm sure.
how often do you eat it out of your wifes p...y? if you do it everytime you must have been slacking off for this to happen
He leaves such a large load so deep inside her, it's hard to reach every last bit. And yes, the sofa is alot nicer than my cage, but they can still put me in my cage whenever I mess up.

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#9 Mar 24, 2011
Tamale wrote:
When the baby is born, he will be your new Massa. You'll be changing his shitty diapers while his father slams your wife. lol
what if it's a girl though?
Tamale

Philadelphia, PA

#10 Mar 24, 2011
White November wrote:
<quoted text>
lol thats a good way to look at it :)
It's funny to picture chuck slaving after his wife's sun. Way to keep him in his place.

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#12 Mar 24, 2011
Tamale wrote:
*son
lol
what if they have a girl?
Anti-Chaos

San Francisco, CA

#14 Mar 24, 2011
This thread is a solid reason why the Boycott is coming because of weird freaks like you guys, I wish you would go to your own forums and stop hero worshiping us black folk cause you can't be like us ..beyotchs

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#15 Mar 24, 2011
Anti-Chaos wrote:
This thread is a solid reason why the Boycott is coming because of weird freaks like you guys, I wish you would go to your own forums and stop hero worshiping us black folk cause you can't be like us ..beyotchs
yet you cant help but look (probably jerking off) and reply. and a bm started the thread.

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#16 Mar 24, 2011
Tamale wrote:
<quoted text>I don't think that will make much difference, he's gonna spend the rest of his life as a servant either way.
no offense to chuck the cuck, but would you trust him around your daughter? he is a bm and w/all of these preachers doing all these things to little girls i would worry about her safety

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#19 Mar 24, 2011
Tamale wrote:
<quoted text>Hmm...you raise a valid point. We all know BM can't be trusted around a young black girl. I think Chuck should be kicked out of the house, even if it's a boy. I don't think chuck should be trusted around a child.
they could buy him a dog house or something, or lock him in the cage outside. i wouldn't mind taking care of my mixed daughter :)

and yeah you're probably right about anti-chaos, and thanks for the compliment sweetheart.

White November
Level 1

Since: Nov 10

Location hidden

#24 Mar 25, 2011
chuck the cuck wrote:
I guess I could always move back into my mom's house. Chances are her man won't want me near his child, as I might molest him/her.
lol but you might be ok w/the cage outside. it's getting warmer now. i doubt you would freeze or anything.
john

Thailand

#25 May 26, 2012
chuck the cuck wrote:
<quoted text>He leaves such a large load so deep inside her, it's hard to reach every last bit. And yes, the sofa is alot nicer than my cage, but they can still put me in my cage whenever I mess up.
My wife and i r asian. We r cuck by white man too. We have one baby with white man.
john

Krathum Baen, Thailand

#26 Mar 9, 2013
chuck the cuck wrote:
She just got back from the doctor, and she's 6 weeks pregnant. I know for a fack the baby isn't mine, because she hasn't given me any sex in years. From now on her favorite bull will be sleeping in the master bedroom with her. I'll be sleeping on the sofa. I also just found out my 18 year old daughter is sleeping with my wifes favorite bull. It started on my birthday, and she's trying to get pregnant too.
Im asian cuck and my wife is asian. We r in similar stand that our marriage are owned by white men. But r u okay about u daughter preg. I mean how u take care of baby of u daughter. Shoud u dught have a cuck for herself?
infertile cuck

Johannesburg, South Africa

#28 Apr 19, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS!
infertile cuck

Johannesburg, South Africa

#29 Apr 19, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Ms Sassy 1,640,443
Mugabe..Another corrupt despot forced out of power 13 min John 17
I got to get a life 33 min Juliette Dodd 3
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 37 min Erniefitz 827
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 46 min Trollslayer 36,468
Latino Men/Black Women (Mar '12) 1 hr Cigar Face 26 4,379
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 1 hr Trollslayer 137,328
Can America Become 80% White Again? 2 hr AngloPinkboi 608
Jewish Supremacists And Their Shabbot Goy CUCKS... 3 hr el rey de los cam... 39
Somebody explain the Volvo car commercial to me 4 hr jle 74
Three Words to Describe the Blacks 8 hr Paul 77
More from around the web