Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Level 2

Since: May 11

El Monte, CA

#4 Jan 15, 2013
So your point? Etruscans were basque who started rome so some,know. Whats the diffetene between basque and whites outside tan? Do you think the Minoans where basque or ethiopians?
FUCKbasqueGAYtwa ts

Sheffield, UK

#8 Jan 15, 2013
FCK you lying, cross-dressing, basque-wearing homo donkey-raping sub-human pieces of shite.

Level 2

United States

#12 Jan 15, 2013
basque by d grace of god wrote:
Hannibal barca was a phoenician/carthaginian(hebrew =basque) he owned the romans many times.
helpme out here so Iberian (Spain),Italians,Carthigians are basque and the basque are hebrews!? Yet Rome was enemies of Israel and Carthaginians. I would consider Etruscans hebrew but only bevause they had blue 6pt Stars on there wall painting. They where depicted much darker the Itskians today.

Level 2

United States

#13 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
The original ethiopians werent like today's.
What do you mean different? How different?
FUCKbasqueGAYtwa ts

Sheffield, UK

#17 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
Step into traffic jealous freak
How can I possibly be jealous of the delusional? You are obviously seriously mentally disturbed. Now fck off back home and get humping that donkey before you throw it off a church.

Level 2

El Monte, CA

#19 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =G4gOP_A4x1UXX
romans were enemies of the hebrews but the founders of rome were etruscans=hebrews
This mustve been the,tribe of dan then? So where do modern whites fit in, because they existed when Etruscans did. The Minoans frescos showed long wavy darkskin and nsppy haired darkskinned. These where Africoid types, bible state Ham son made, it that far as well i.e Hittites!
FUCKbasqueGAYtwa ts

Sheffield, UK

#21 Jan 15, 2013
<quoted text>
I fucked the donkey before I killed it, I love donkey cock too.
You're a fcking animal torturer, you sick freak.

Level 2

United States

#23 Jan 15, 2013
PkOlmecs where Lemur or Atlantians? Blacks also where exploring then too
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#26 Jan 15, 2013
Latin comes from basque and latin and italian come from spanish which is the language the basques created.
U cant debunk this because basque is older than latin
Bullshit! Basque is a language of the Cro-Magnon (who were not Hebrews!).

Latin is Italic, brought in by Aryans. Unrelated to Basque.

A lot of linguistic study has been accomplished on the Basque language and no connection to ANY other language has been found.
Barros Serrano

Reserve, NM

#27 Jan 15, 2013
Punchojr wrote:
<quoted text> This mustve been the,tribe of dan then? So where do modern whites fit in, because they existed when Etruscans did. The Minoans frescos showed long wavy darkskin and nsppy haired darkskinned. These where Africoid types, bible state Ham son made, it that far as well i.e Hittites!
Minoa was a European civilization. Its antecedents were Vinca and others of SE Europe and Anatolia.

Modern “whites” have been around for a long time. Europe was being settled by 45k bp.

There is no legitimate scientific use of the term “Africoid”. I only see it used by Afronazi cultists. Given that Africa has a diversity of human groups, all different, then how could there be one type named for Africa? That is absurd.

In any case, history, archaeology and genetics confirm that the Minoans were Europeans, mixed with some Mideastern due to the Neolithic.

There is no legitimate scientific use of the category "Hamites". It is meaningless.

Level 2

United States

#32 Jan 15, 2013
You lost me,you went too poetic! The basque did have sexual culture but so did Greece so I wouldnt down them. I thinj Alexander the,Great where basque or Ethiopic mixed due to the Macedonians where said,to be dark!

Level 2

United States

#33 Jan 15, 2013
Note: Nordics claim to be seede by the,Gods some,say Pleadians. Aztec and Mayans describe bearded white Gods as well as Sumerian. The bible speaks of this too they are called falling angels mating with man. Devil seed! I connect dots well!
aaron

North Vancouver, Canada

#34 Feb 14, 2013
well summerians are the dark straight haired dravidians who are canaanites!and the phoenicians are another branch OF THEM the deity of the sumerians was shiva which is dravidian!
aaron

North Vancouver, Canada

#35 Feb 14, 2013
hittites are indo aryan they were mixed mixed with the amorites(semitic) who mixed with a canaanite people like aboriginal indians (pure)the hittites also mixed with the eddomites(adites)idumeans thaumd mixed with imliq(amorite) imliq is also used for canaanite phoenicians

the semitic akkadians mixed with the dravidian sumerians(also canaanite) and amorite (imliq) mixed with another canaanite people like aboriginal people of north america
ad then thamud then imliq imliq succeeded the adites a mix imliq are known as adites as well
aaron

North Vancouver, Canada

#36 Feb 14, 2013
in prophets and patriarhs it says nimrod was son of cush son of canaan

there were 3 nimrods one from canaan
one from arphaxad and one from cush bin ham
people mix them up all the time
aaron

North Vancouver, Canada

#37 Feb 14, 2013
According to Arab historians such as Ibn Khaldun and Ali ibn al-Athir, Amalek is a name given to the Amorites and the Canaanites. amalek means imliq
aaron

North Vancouver, Canada

#38 Feb 14, 2013
"

Ibn Khaldun

Historian and scholar, Ibn Khaldun also mentions the Thamud several times in his great universal history al-Kit&#257;bu l-&#699;ib&#257;r ("Book of Evidence"), but only in passing, seldom giving much information.

Some examples from the Muqaddimah ("Introduction"):

This can be illustrated by what happened among the nations. When the royal authority of 'Ad was wiped out, their brethren, the Thamud, took over. They were succeeded, in turn, by their brethren, the Amalekites. The Amalekites were succeeded by their brethren, the Himyar. The Himyar were succeeded by their brethren, the Tubba's, who belonged to the Himyar. They, likewise, were succeeded, by the Adhwa'. Then, the Mudar came to power.

—Ibn Khaldun, Muqaddimah Chapter II Bedouin civilization, savage nations and tribes and their conditions of life, including several basic and explanatory statements, 21 As long as a nation retains its group feeling, royal authority that disappears in one branch will, of necessity, pass to some other branch of the same nation ( note amalekites are the Imliq) "
----------
'Imliq is the father of the Amalekites from whom came the berbers,who are children of Thamila bin Maarib bin Faaraan bin 'Amr bin 'Imliq bin Lud bin Sam(Shem) bin Nuh (Noah)PBH from prophets and patriarchs
aaron

North Vancouver, Canada

#39 Feb 14, 2013
on 08/15/12 I dreamt there is no such thing as the amalekites the Imliq are from the Ad
aaron

North Vancouver, Canada

#40 Feb 14, 2013
and i have seen the Prophet 10 times PBH
aaron

North Vancouver, Canada

#41 Feb 14, 2013

I have also dreamt of the people of Lud in saudia arabia and i saw nur. on 23/11/11 i dreamt the amlaq(imliq) were the giant people

imliq mixed with ad so they are adites first ad then thamud!then imliq

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 4 min African AE 25,619
anyone got a stupid warning from topix moderators 4 min Samoan Irish 1
Django Actress Negro Bed-wench Charged for Pros... 4 min Harrisson 16
Samoan/Black love. (Jan '13) 9 min Samoan Irish 52
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 9 min African AE 7,547
Yeeaahh Booyyy! Amber Vinson BEAT Ebola In 9 Da... 18 min melissa__ 9
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 24 min RealDave 1,126,699
Why do WM have all the women, power, prestige, ... 29 min Harrisson 59
17 yr old Black kid lynched for dating white woman 36 min Nat Turner 275
Is ISIS racist? 42 min Hetero-Sapien 52

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE