Is the black race dying becaus of rac...
Compton, CA

#247 Sep 3, 2012
When enough people mix, light skin won't be as glorified and people will start paying attention to personality and features.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#248 Sep 12, 2012
throughout America, all women from all races are having sex and interbreeding with white males, Hispanic males, Asian males, Indian males, Pacific Islanders, etc. while the common black male (in almost-to-full ethnicity) is gradually being etched out of the picture.

sometimes, an Asian can be mistaken for a Filipino or Polynesian....or a white can be mistaken for a Hispanic or Albanian. sometimes resemblence could be so close, it's almost interchangable. a black man on the other hand can't be mistaken for anyone or anything but a black man.
Iluvwhtwomen

New York, NY

#249 Sep 12, 2012
Blacks soon eliminated wrote:
Reports say the black race is dying.
Scholars say that too many whites are breeding with blacks, also Asians, Hispanics, and others.
With this breeding, the blackness of the black race is being lost.
A super race of mixed-blacks is being born.
These mixed blackks are smarter and less violent.
The white man is wise to haave his inferior whites do this horrible task.
Yes, the black race is being slowly destroyed because blacks desire the white breeding men and women that are really white trailer trash.
the white man gets other races to help with this, and they send their defective units to breed the willing blacks.
No.
sugaduga

AOL

#250 Sep 12, 2012
Scholars say that too many whites are breeding with blacks, also Asians, Hispanics, and others.
Yes, the black race is being slowly destroyed because blacks desire the white breeding men and women that are really white trailer trash.
the white man gets other races to help with this, and they send their defective units to breed the willing blacks.
I would think that this means the white race is being changed, not the black race. Have you seen most biracial children? Most look 100% black. Most live as black people. They have 0% chance of being percievedand classified as white, which means they are percieved and classified as black (and this has ALWAYS been the case in America). So, with that said, I think the white race is the race being affected. They really need to do something about their daughters and black men because that the reason this is happening.
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#251 Sep 17, 2012
the population of black males in the US is barely grazing the eight percent level. are such figures gonna be sufficient enough to develop an ample force of "soldiers"?
Good sense

United States

#252 Sep 17, 2012
James wrote:
According to my research the opposite is true. The white race is the one facing extinction, but it's not only due to race mixing, there are about 7 other factors I have uncovered so far that are leading to this problem.
I don't think blacks have anything to worry about regarding extinction.
I agree with you! Since blacks were the first human beings on earth and are still here, it is they, who are endangered because they are an anomoli! It goes against nature to be white and thats why they have so many weird afflictions. They are well aware of the fact that they are going extinct and they are running scared!
Truth Teller

United States

#253 Sep 17, 2012
sugaduga wrote:
<quoted text>
I would think that this means the white race is being changed, not the black race. Have you seen most biracial children? Most look 100% black. Most live as black people. They have 0% chance of being percievedand classified as white, which means they are percieved and classified as black (and this has ALWAYS been the case in America). So, with that said, I think the white race is the race being affected. They really need to do something about their daughters and black men because that the reason this is happening.
Ha! h! there is nothing the white man can do now because their daughters love that black snake in their mouths and snatches!
the boundaries of space

Atlanta, GA

#254 Sep 28, 2012
though the amount of BM/WF may be growing, so is the amount of all other IR hook-ups. all of the pairings have a detrimental effect on the population growth of black men, at least in America.

it's an issue to be observed because per capita, most of America's criminals, despite the delusions, are black males and so far it's questionable if or how much they can cure this affliction.
Dooger

Cabot, AR

#256 Feb 10, 2013
Bye bye lol he he he
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#257 Feb 10, 2013
MACEO

Your DUMB like many Black men it was your decisions to not do for your own and elevate White women !

YOUR DUMB AS HELL MACEO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#258 Feb 10, 2013
Truth Teller wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! h! there is nothing the white man can do now because their daughters love that black snake in their mouths and snatches!
MACEO

Only the strong or the most powerful survive!

Black men are on the bottom of the food chain. You don't get educations, your dumb, don't use your heads!

You don't teach the next generation becuase your lives a Fukd up and your ashamed of yoru poor choices! LMAO

So you hide! lmao

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#259 Feb 10, 2013
BrazilianBabe wrote:
<quoted text>\\
There is a 50% decrease in Blacks by 2050
That will not register in the stats because of the one-drop USA rule.
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#260 Feb 10, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>
That will not register in the stats because of the one-drop USA rule.
MACEO

Educated Biracial women are marrying white males now! LMAO So aren't mixed race women!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#261 Feb 10, 2013
Good sense wrote:
<quoted text>I agree with you! Since blacks were the first human beings on earth and are still here, it is they, who are endangered because they are an anomoli! It goes against nature to be white and thats why they have so many weird afflictions. They are well aware of the fact that they are going extinct and they are running scared!
MACEO THE FOOL!

I love Good guys there's Nil in the Black race. As they said there' only 2 per 100 Black males who are decent. Even those Black men make less than 35k per year.

Home > Nation > Only 2 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women
Only 2 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women
Sep 20, 2011 715 Comments By NewsOne Staff

The chances of a Black woman finding a “Good” Black man are extremely slim to almost none according to a study by Best Black Dating Sites.

The study claims that only about 2% of Black men fulfill the criteria of being a good, qualified partner.

The criteria was primarily based on data compiled on whether the eligible Black men were heterosexual, good-looking, successful, or childless.

What do you think about their findings?
See the info-graphic below:

http://newsone.com/1536815/where-are-all-the -...

The quality is SO POOR IN BLACK MEN THAT MOST EDUCATED BLACK WOMEN NEED TO DATE OR MARRY OUT TO FIND A GOOD MAN

YOUR PATHETIC SO YOUR NOT AN OPTION!
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#262 Feb 10, 2013
Brainiac2 wrote:
<quoted text>That will not register in the stats because of the one-drop USA rule.
Sir, I don't believe that's in our laws.
Sadbuttrue

London, UK

#263 Feb 10, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO THE FOOL!
I love Good guys there's Nil in the Black race. As they said there' only 2 per 100 Black males who are decent. Even those Black men make less than 35k per year.
Home > Nation > Only 2 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women
Only 2 “Good” Black Men For Every 100 Black Women
Sep 20, 2011 715 Comments By NewsOne Staff
The chances of a Black woman finding a “Good” Black man are extremely slim to almost none according to a study by Best Black Dating Sites.
The study claims that only about 2% of Black men fulfill the criteria of being a good, qualified partner.
The criteria was primarily based on data compiled on whether the eligible Black men were heterosexual, good-looking, successful, or childless.
What do you think about their findings?
See the info-graphic below:
http://newsone.com/1536815/where-are-all-the -...
The quality is SO POOR IN BLACK MEN THAT MOST EDUCATED BLACK WOMEN NEED TO DATE OR MARRY OUT TO FIND A GOOD MAN
YOUR PATHETIC SO YOUR NOT AN OPTION!
MACEO YOU IDIOT!

The quality is SO POOR IN BLACK MEN THAT MOST EDUCATED BLACK WOMEN HAVE TO STOOP, BEND AND CRAWL, ON THEIR BELLIES, TO FIND A GOOD MAN LIKE THIS:

IF YOU ASK GOD, THEN YOUR PRAYERS WILL BE ANSWERED. LMAO!

Since: May 10

Location hidden

#264 Feb 10, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
Sir, I don't believe that's in our laws.
They will identify as black as they do now even when mixed.
Example? Obama.
LION

Charlotte, NC

#265 Feb 10, 2013
BLACKs

support black owned banks
nawdawg

Howell, MI

#266 Feb 10, 2013
nope..

because i'm mixed and i'm only allowed to date black women..

and white women have no intrest in me..

so prepare to be repopulated..
LION

Charlotte, NC

#267 Feb 10, 2013
nawdawg wrote:
nope..
because i'm mixed and i'm only allowed to date black women..
and white women have no intrest in me..
so prepare to be repopulated..
you must be as square as they come

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,395,658
HELLO: Why do you believe in idol picture of J... 6 min Hello 210
5 stabbed @ white nationalist trump rally 18 min LMBAO 89
News Donald Trump Is Unfit to Lead 18 min Fit2Serve 94
News African-Americans should start voting for Repub... 24 min inbred Genius 292
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 30 min Moses 32,671
My Observation of Whites: They have totally Los... 41 min Tom 9
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 52 min TranshumanX 46,470
Do you understand 5 hr Truth Hurts 28
More from around the web