Is the black race dying becaus of rac...

Is the black race dying becaus of race mixing?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 21
Next Last
Blacks soon eliminated

Temple, TX

#1 Jul 25, 2009
Reports say the black race is dying.
Scholars say that too many whites are breeding with blacks, also Asians, Hispanics, and others.
With this breeding, the blackness of the black race is being lost.
A super race of mixed-blacks is being born.
These mixed blackks are smarter and less violent.
The white man is wise to haave his inferior whites do this horrible task.
Yes, the black race is being slowly destroyed because blacks desire the white breeding men and women that are really white trailer trash.
the white man gets other races to help with this, and they send their defective units to breed the willing blacks.
cookieman

Jackson, MS

#2 Jul 25, 2009
Blacks soon eliminated wrote:
Scholars say that too many whites are breeding with blacks, also Asians, Hispanics, and others.
Yes, the black race is being slowly destroyed because blacks desire the white breeding men and women that are really white trailer trash.
the white man gets other races to help with this, and they send their defective units to breed the willing blacks.
This is a sound theory.
Blacks better watch out.
Fxybrwn20

United States

#5 Aug 7, 2009
This is bull our genes are the most dominant. Plus mixing is not really big out there and we also have alot of kids behind Hispanics. Only thing we need more marriage between us though and love of course.

THICKLKSNICKERS

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

SOMEWHERE

#6 Aug 8, 2009
BYE BYE BABY BYE BYE! THAT IS ALL SHE WROTE!
Mixed Perfection

United States

#7 Aug 8, 2009
Ever hear of a place called AFRICA? Blacks don't only live in the U.S. you ignorant MORON! LOL!

There is noty black RACE. No such thing as races within humans... unless you're at the olympic games.

Get off of the internet! You're not smart enough to be here! It's too difficult for your inferior brain to understand.

THICKLKSNICKERS

“ " SKIN TIGHT "”

Level 2

Since: Jun 08

SOMEWHERE

#8 Aug 8, 2009
LOL! HMM! I WILL SHUT UP! BUT EVERYONE KNOW HOW I FEEL!
pun1216

United States

#9 Aug 8, 2009
Where do you live? In the matrix?
pun1216

United States

#10 Aug 8, 2009
White devel wrote:
I hope the black race dies,and I hope I live to see it happen!
One word for you jeffro, OBAMA
pun1216

United States

#11 Aug 8, 2009
White devel wrote:
And one more thing Jeffro-- All we wanted was 40 acres and a mule, but we took 50 states and the White House!!!
rawr

Chicago, IL

#12 Aug 8, 2009
black women can rot in hell. i never thought about race until i met you and i hope to god youre punished in the afterlife.
FREEMAN-MILES

Oak Forest, IL

#13 Aug 8, 2009
White devel wrote:
I know you hope the black race dies, but i assure you you want be around to see it. Too many other races are trying to be like black people. Im sure your the main one running to the tanning bed every chance you get. Grow up.
James

Kellyville, Australia

#14 Aug 8, 2009
According to my research the opposite is true. The white race is the one facing extinction, but it's not only due to race mixing, there are about 7 other factors I have uncovered so far that are leading to this problem.
I don't think blacks have anything to worry about regarding extinction.
BrazilianBabe

Mableton, GA

#15 Aug 8, 2009
Fxybrwn20 wrote:
This is bull our genes are the most dominant. Plus mixing is not really big out there and we also have alot of kids behind Hispanics. Only thing we need more marriage between us though and love of course.
\\

There is a 50% decrease in Blacks by 2050
dominicanman

Grand Rapids, MI

#16 Aug 8, 2009
its because blacks dont find themselves attractive; i mean just look how many threads are out their about black guys wanting other women; i mean come on now; and now its black guys wanting to leave too; so i mean its a mess;

“Spirit Woman frm Dinosor'sland”

Level 1

Since: Mar 09

Victoria, Seychelles

#17 Aug 8, 2009
If black race is dying bcos of mixing, so are other races.

As it was in the beginning, so shall it be in the end.

One humanrace called humanity. Gn 5:1-2
KIP

San Francisco, CA

#18 Aug 8, 2009
Oh, wait a minute! Didn't you morons start a thread about white people dying out? Well, which is it? LOL!!

I think what you're really afraid of is that people as stupid as you racists are will soon die out.

That will be a day to break out the champagne.
boundaries of the univers

Las Vegas, NV

#19 Aug 8, 2009
to answer this issue [at least in terms w/racial composition in America], consider certain factors.
the population of blacks [in pure form] in America is approx. 13.5 per cent, everybody else - approx. 86.5. when an offspring is born to two different-raced parents [particularly black and white], will the offspring be lighter or darker?
boundaries of the univers

Las Vegas, NV

#20 Aug 8, 2009
BrazilianBabe wrote:
<quoted text>\\
There is a 50% decrease in Blacks by 2050
the actual population growth of American black males ain't declining but it ain't gaining fast traction either. by the year 2050, black males [in pure form] are projected to attain a net increase of 1.5 per cent. the actual state of whole race relations in America at that time is so far unknown but most of the radically racist black males on the internet today are likely to be old, retired and won't even care anymore.
Strat

Beaufort, SC

#21 Aug 8, 2009
boundaries of the univers wrote:
to answer this issue [at least in terms w/racial composition in America], consider certain factors.
the population of blacks [in pure form] in America is approx. 13.5 per cent, everybody else - approx. 86.5. when an offspring is born to two different-raced parents [particularly black and white], will the offspring be lighter or darker?
Subtract 40% from that 13.5% then you will get the real number of full blacks in America.
Strat

Beaufort, SC

#22 Aug 8, 2009
boundaries of the univers wrote:
<quoted text>
the actual population growth of American black males ain't declining but it ain't gaining fast traction either. by the year 2050, black males [in pure form] are projected to attain a net increase of 1.5 per cent. the actual state of whole race relations in America at that time is so far unknown but most of the radically racist black males on the internet today are likely to be old, retired and won't even care anymore.
Go to any black city USA and you will see those "old racist" black men are tame compared to the racist young blacks of today. When you hear that this is a new generation of colorblind youth that is 100% pure liberal BS. It is getting worse in many more ways that not.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 21
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Incognito4Ever 1,406,412
BM Thwarts White Rapist & Robber. 9 min Hmm 45
Question for the Trump White-Trash........ 16 min o no u didnt 2
Italians are NOT White!!!! (Feb '12) 18 min KiloEcho 6,413
Do you monkeys still have your tails in the air 20 min Sonya Davis 11
remember when all the liberals mocked and laugh... 36 min Franklyn 4
Dear White People 38 min anonymous 297
More from around the web