Comments
1,021 - 1,040 of 3,685 Comments Last updated Sep 5, 2013
IT IS I

United States

#1141 Jul 9, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you would want to think.
Black men have all the options and have been putting non-black women on their backs to their satisfaction from days of old.
WE (Black men,) have NEVER had a problem with getting and satisfying our SEXUAL AND RELATIONSHIP needs from the GREAT FIELDS OF NON-BLACK WOMEN.
All statistics put out there about IR always show US (BLACK MEN) IN THE TOP TWO.
WHERE DO YOU (BLACK WOMEN,) RANK, EVEN WITH YOUR VAGINA, NO ONE WANTS YOU.
I THINK PRETTY SOON YOU WILL HAVE TO FILE A LAW-SUIT FOR SEXUAL DISCRIMINATION FROM NON-BLACK MEN.
And what manner of man talks about another man to a woman (if this is true at all.)
But wait, are you not the same foolish and stupid black women who keep on stating on this forum that white men have no time to discuss IR? lmbao.
You women are INDEED DAMN AND FOOLISH.LOL.
Have a nice day, Black Famous.

(I think I struck a nerve !!)

:)
BigKnob

United States

#1142 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Grow up.
i thought you understood fantsay.
Black Patriot

London, UK

#1144 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Have a nice day, Black Famous.
(I think I struck a nerve !!)
:)
You wish. lmbao.
Black Patriot

London, UK

#1145 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Black Famous.
:)
lol. hi!
BigKnob

United States

#1146 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
Hey, if you think that the path to power is between the WW's legs..........
Then by all means.........KNOCK YOURSELF OUT !!!!
Meanwhile, WM will just be holding fast to their position as the most desirable and powerful men in the world.
O.K.???
:)
you dont understand do you? Politics, ecomnics, social, honest abe said, he never wanted the negro to be on equal status with whites, im talking about the totality of fears, not just sexual, scholar.
Black Patriot

London, UK

#1147 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
*rolls eyes*
Hey, if you think that the path to power is between the WW's legs..........
Then by all means.........KNOCK YOURSELF OUT !!!!
Meanwhile, WM will just be holding fast to their position as the most desirable and powerful men in the world.
O.K.???
:)
You need to read more. You need to open your eyes on things economics. This world is changing faster than you change your fongs on nay given day.
Think woman, think.
IT IS I

United States

#1148 Jul 9, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> you dont understand do you? Politics, ecomnics, social, honest abe said, he never wanted the negro to be on equal status with whites, im talking about the totality of fears, not just sexual, scholar.
I understand, but that was then, and this is now.

I'm not saying that we should forget history, but we need to move on.

:)
BigKnob

United States

#1149 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Prince has NEVER, EVER featured a full blooded BW in anything that he has done, and yet BW were some of his biggest supporters.
If you want to talk about self hate, Prince is right up there with Michael Jackson.
Whitney married a BM, hell, Prince wouldn't even be caught in a photo with a BW !!!
Prince was never connected to a full blooded BW on screen of off.
You should have used another example, because Prince did not add any credibility at all to your argument.
You didnt respond to what I wrote, that what I told you was true, the same studio one movie ir was ok, the other movie it wasn't guess which one, was it denzel's or whitney's, I just put an end to all this bs talked here today, logic, dont you just love it.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1150 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yup, and you see WW are keeping quiet and letting BM take the lead in this ridiculous campaign and make monkey's out of themselves !!!
Exactly,LOL! White women for the most part aren't proud to be seen with average black men like black men are proud to be seen with them. From what I have heard from white women with black men, that is more that these white women settled for black men because nobody else and that black men are a step down.
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
BINGO !!
And anyone with half a brain knows that Hollywood and the Porn industry is not black, white, purple, yellow or blue..........Hell, they are GREEN !!!
If BM/WW sex and love was a money maker.....we would be bombarded with it.
That is what I keep trying to explain to these idiot black men who insist that it's Hollywood who is threated by black men or has a bias against BM/WW romantic movies. Hell if it sells and not illegal then Hollywood like any profit thirsty industry is going to supply the demands of the people.
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>

It is these silly azz BM who are trying to sell BM/WW unions to society and the public just isn't buying it.
These black idiots are so desperate to prove their case that they have resorted to speaking for WW (as if WW don't have a voice in society, hell, they have a louder voice than BM !!!).
Yet these black fools projected their desperation on black women by claiming it's black women who are pushing IR. WM/BW unions just happen to be more popular in the media so we are promoted more in movies, tv, books and in real life relationships. These black men are angry because their BM/WW IR isn't received as well.
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>

They are claiming that their innocent white angels have caved in to the pressure from WM to not be featured romantically/sexually with BM !!!
*rolls eyes*
Yeah, once again, the WM is the culprit.........right ????
SMDH......
Once again these black morons keep white women smelling like roses while demonizing and putting all the blame on white men. Black men need to wake up and realize that the majority of white women do not want them and it has nothing to do with white men forcing them to feel that way.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#1151 Jul 9, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>KISS MY AZZ BYTCH!
You have no a** to kiss. LOL!!!! F*cking SAMBO B*tch.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#1152 Jul 9, 2013
KPITRL wrote:
<quoted text>
They both may have said some bad things about the opposite sex of their own race, but which one is advocating sleeping with white people over their own? That's the root of all this gun fire.
Both of them are advocating it.
BigKnob

United States

#1153 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I didn't get the part about Julia Roberts "supposedly" fighting for a love scene..........
I've never heard of that...
Links please.
that was before the internet, in 1992 the body guard came out first the studio insisted on the love, scene bobby brown was pissed at the time, but the pelican brief came out the relationship was ploutonic between denzel and julia, she said at the time she wanted to but the studio said no, there you have it. The only time you saw a bm with a woman in a movie period, was in the 1970s blaxploitation flicks.

Level 4

Since: May 13

San Antonio, TX

#1154 Jul 9, 2013
And all of you all got pissed just because she was in scandal,that's people for ya
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1155 Jul 9, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> you cant handle my truth, so you lie about what state I live in, and shift to insults, as usual, but im not supperised thristy women will do and say anthing, to make themselves look good, you need the media's help, to be beautiful huh, cant do it on your own, so you pertend other men are breaking down your door, if that were true then why are you concrened about what bm are doing, who they date, I know why do you?
MACEO

I call it like I see it!
0
Yes, your a Big Source of Shame as an older Black man!

Even younger black women say the same!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1156 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I--LittleKnob---MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, but that was then, and this is now.
I'm not saying that we should forget history, but we need to move on.
:)
MACEO

Are you still talking to your profiles at 60 years old? LMAO

So sad !
BigKnob

United States

#1157 Jul 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I understand, but that was then, and this is now.
I'm not saying that we should forget history, but we need to move on.
:)
time changes wht supremacy hasnt, it must be challanged, not intergrated into, thats what messed us blk folks up. You should control the politics, education, money, businesses, in your community, we need to develope a business class of people, right now we have no leverage, we need new ideas, new thinking, not liberialism.
Black Patriot

London, UK

#1158 Jul 9, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no a** to kiss. LOL!!!! F*cking SAMBO B*tch.
LMBAO.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1159 Jul 9, 2013
Capree wrote:
Exactly,LOL! White women for the most part aren't proud to be seen with average black men like black men are proud to be seen with them. From what I have heard from white women with black men, that is more that these white women settled for black men because nobody else and that black men are a step down.
Really? I see some Black men walk behind White women in the grocery stores as if there ashamed. As well as I see lots of white women with biracial babies and no Black man around.

Why do White women say their children are not Black when a Black man is not in there lives and their stuck with Black children? Now that's weird its like their ashamed!

They should be ashamed of the Black men that Fathered the kids and wont' take care of them! The IR doesn't bother me its the fact that Black men don't take care of their kids!
Capree wrote:
That is what I keep trying to explain to these idiot black men who insist that it's Hollywood who is threated by black men or has a bias against BM/WW romantic movies. Hell if it sells and not illegal then Hollywood like any profit thirsty industry is going to supply the demands of the people.
Correct!
Capree wrote:
Yet these black fools projected their desperation on black women by claiming it's black women who are pushing IR. WM/BW unions just happen to be more popular in the media so we are promoted more in movies, tv, books and in real life relationships. These black men are angry because their BM/WW IR isn't received as well.
I see more IR relationship involving Black women/White males. Plus people are going for who's on their level. Its all races now!
Capree wrote:
Once again these black morons keep white women smelling like roses while demonizing and putting all the blame on white men. Black men need to wake up and realize that the majority of white women do not want them and it has nothing to do with white men forcing them to feel that way.
Capree

Yep, MACEO hates White males that's for sure and Black women! Sadly in order to Black women to get Black men to do somethings you have to talk "Poorly About them" and they may do something for a woman!

Its so sad! LMBAO

“Jesus loves you all!”

Since: Jul 13

Location hidden

#1160 Jul 9, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>hahahaha. Thing is no matter how you try to spin it around, fact is that her mother is WHITE. HE CAME OUT OF HER. So his behaviour and ability to stay on course until he reached the stars says something about WHITE WOMEN'S ABILITY TO RAISE CHILDREN.

I suggest you beg white women to give you their POWER and 'KNOW HOW" WHEN IT COMES TO RAISING CHILDREN.
Parenting skills aren't aligned to one's race, sir.
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#1161 Jul 9, 2013
Carmiana wrote:
<quoted text>
You have no a** to kiss. LOL!!!! F*cking SAMBO B*tch.
MACEO

Your Mother looked like Aunt Jermima, she had a pretty face! Judging from your pictures I don't think that was the case with your Mom! lmao

What White woman you married; you should have married one of the DOGS! LMAO

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lol.. WW Has 8 Mix Kids wants MORE!! 1 min Bychance37 355
Chicago Teen Leads Way To Colon Cancer Cure 3 min Redefined 7
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min THE DEVIL 1,100,605
I don't want to marry a BLACK MAN 8 min Ugh 3,291
Black Guy at an All White Party 9 min Bychance37 113
How has Africa from the begining of time influe... (May '13) 15 min asho 1,882
Black men were the first cuckolds. (Oct '10) 22 min rich 4247032743 33
Michael Brown .. STRONG ARM ROBBERY ??? 33 min Felistas 2,106
Why do blacks claim to be the true Israelites? ... (May '11) 2 hr JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 4,738
There's A War On The Black Male 2 hr black man1 559
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 hr GoodPosterKC 120,516
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••