Kerry Washington marries Black man
London

Columbus, OH

#741 Jul 6, 2013
Mr. Anderson I don't need a man!.. lol.
London

Columbus, OH

#742 Jul 6, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Ms. London its been a pleasure speaking with you enjoy your weekend, peace im out.
The same to you. Have an enjoyable weekend "pondering" your IR choices (wink, wink).
London

Columbus, OH

#743 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
SMDH at him.
Girl, go check out our exchange on the "BM hate BW thread" starting on page 59-61.
I can't believe how f*cked up and twisted that guy is. My jaw was on the floor at some of the shyt that he was saying !!!
omg. I just read it. You did an excellent job with him. You won.

I can't believe he was expecting you to use his tips on hair manageability. lol. If he's that good why doesn't he go around the country with a comb and brush and just do our hair for us. Since he's so smart.
BM Moving On

Toronto, Canada

#744 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
And I love seeing you retarded azz kneegrows get happy because you feel that you have "won" over a BW from WM..........when in reality this is simply Kerry's response to a bunch of whining and crying on the part of BM.
IT WON'T LAST !!!
I am not that invested in Kerry's life, I just don't want to see her lose her career, that she no doubt, had worked very hard to build over a jealous, conniving, vindictive BM who can't get past her history of dating WM.
I fear for Kerry more than anything.
Nope, you IRBW ate up her show putting so much hope on her. And the moment she married a BM, you all lost it on the Internet. If she is so smart and successful, why would she care what a bunch of BM think? If she was proposed to by White men, why didn't they lock he up? Unless you are telling us that she has no sense and naturally makes a bad example of a BW, lmbao!!
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
No reason for me to be angry about anything. How am I attacking BM ?? I am simply stating facts and you know it !!! Most BM cannot handle a successful BW.
Looks like Kerry decided that he husband can handle her. And yes, you are angry and frustrated that Kerry married a BM, lol. It's okey, maybe Zoe Zaldana will be picked up by a White boy some day. You still have some hope to fantasize about WM/BW IR (notice you rarly her about any marriage between the two groups?? LOL)
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
And as for her "not being able to find a WM to marry her"..........YOU ARE A DAMN FOOL !!!
Why the hell do you think that BM were acting such a damn fool ????
That's right !!! BECAUSE KERRY HAD THOSE WHITE BOYS LINED UP IN A ROW !!!!
[/QUOTE
So why isn't she married to a White boy now? Something isn't right. Either they only wanted her for sex or she only wanted a BM for marriage. Most BM just don't want to see BW acting like sluts for WM, but we all know that is what you irbw get off on. They never marry you.
[QUOTE who="IT IS I"]<quoted text>
Masculinity ??? Do you call BM taking to the internet to boo-hoo about Kerry Washington dating WM on T.V. and in real life masculine ???
TYPICAL BM LOGIC..........smdh !!!
Keep telling yourself that, but the fact is..........BM are very resistible !!!
Like I said before, I don't believe she chose him over WM, I think it was a result of the public outcry of "treason" by BM.
When the truth is..........no group is or has been more treasonous than BM !!
This will end like most of the unions between successful BW who marry BM..........in divorce.
And if you want another prediction..........I think that J-Z and Beyonce is another Ike and Tina Turner.
Give it a few years after the divorce and Bey will write a book about how J-Z abused her and worked her like a mule.
There was something going around a few years ago that just before Bey did an interview on a popular radio station, she and J got into an argument and he slapped her.
He probably feels that he can get away with it because he financed her career when she left destiny's child and I guess with her mega success he feels that he needs to work overtime to keep her under his control and in her place.
SMDH..........I can't wait to read her book.
Babble on your part. Nothing but fantasy. I know you are hurt, just give it a rest.
And now you are calling Kerry weak. IRBW like you always turn on the ones you perceived as yur own, lmbao

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#745 Jul 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
lol.(Smartazz).
Why not? I've heard that you were very pretty. Are you just single by choice.. just got out a long relationship??? why are you single and what type of men do you date?

What are your interests outside of IR if you don't mind me asking you?? what kind of things do you like to do etc?? what do you like to talk about?

“Israel uses Jim Crow Terrorism”

Level 7

Since: Jan 08

Location hidden

#746 Jul 6, 2013
Black Patriot wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree will be very disappointed.
I cannot stop laughing at this!!!!

Since: May 08

Location hidden

#747 Jul 6, 2013
vampiYAH stabB wrote:
<quoted text>Well, how she may have presented herself in interviews was vastly different from her dating practices outside the interviews. What she TALKED and what she WALKED were polar opposites.
Which brings me to another point: Practically all of Kerry's relationships were high profile & resonated a lot of attention. Secondly, all of these relationships were mostly with white men with the exception of one, and he LOOKED "mixed". Then, out of nowhere, Kerry pops up with a Black husband...not a boyfriend...A HUSBAND!
Which, AGAIN, brings me to ANOTHER POINT: Why would she suppress THIS particular relationship when all of her other relationships (with white guys) were out in the open???
Did she feel that fostering Black love would affect her image as "Olivia Pope"?
Did she feel that marrying a Black man would affect her Hollywood status overall, especially after having played MANY roles (on & OFF the set) depicting an IR arrangement???
If you're a critical thinker you have to question this.
Im glad you done brought that up too. Cause she is on her way out careerwise.
IT IS I

United States

#749 Jul 6, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You messed up, and let those words FLY out your mouth because you didn't bother to think. Those words come from the same mentality that "good hurr" worshiping, self hating black women have. You know it, we know it. That's why you don't want to talk about it.
I wanted to open YOUR mind to why you think you have to put LYE IN YOUR HEAD to "manage" (YOUR WORD) it! You refuse to even discuss it, because you are a SLEEPWALKER. You probably think Africans from 2000 BC were putting lye in their heads to look like Europeans I suppose.
THEN on top of your ridiculous assertions that you need POISON to be "presentable" (YOUR WORDS), you have the audacity to imply that NATURAL black women look like "Buckwheat" and are "straight out the jungle" and that they won't be able to attract a white man otherwise. These are things YOU SAID in THAT VERY THREAD you just referenced!
You are now trying to call ME crazy because I refuse to go along with the status-quo group-think that dictates it is NORMAL for black women to put this crap in their heads, and damage their own bodies to be some fake, half-assed european wanna-be!
SMDH!
Listen, dummy !!!

I am not going to have that debate on this thread O.K.??

If you want to discuss that and if you are ready to answer the questions that I asked, then we can do that on the "BM hate BW" thread.

Stop trying to go off topic and deflect (which you seem to be so good at).

Stay focused, Dev.

And please stop with the whole " I just love BW's natural hair" okey-doke..........because no one is buying it.

Everyone knows that Imus learned to call BW "nappy headed ho's" from listening to BM !!!!

If you love natural hair so much, why don't you just wear yours that way and stop sweating everyone else.

BW are not the only ones to change their hair texture. Non-BW do it too with perms (curly and wavy) so STFU !!!!

And you actually have the nerve to "coon" for WW (the fakest ones of them all).

You lose..........loser !!!
IT IS I

United States

#750 Jul 6, 2013
BM Moving On wrote:
<quoted text>
Nope, you IRBW ate up her show putting so much hope on her. And the moment she married a BM, you all lost it on the Internet. If she is so smart and successful, why would she care what a bunch of BM think? If she was proposed to by White men, why didn't they lock he up? Unless you are telling us that she has no sense and naturally makes a bad example of a BW, lmbao!!
<quoted text>
Looks like Kerry decided that he husband can handle her. And yes, you are angry and frustrated that Kerry married a BM, lol. It's okey, maybe Zoe Zaldana will be picked up by a White boy some day. You still have some hope to fantasize about WM/BW IR (notice you rarly her about any marriage between the two groups?? LOL)
<quoted text>
Babble on your part. Nothing but fantasy. I know you are hurt, just give it a rest.
And now you are calling Kerry weak. IRBW like you always turn on the ones you perceived as yur own, lmbao
Blah, blah, blah !!!

No one is mad. Just enjoy your little rejoicing now because like I said, it won't last. I don't need to 'put hope on Kerry' for anything so STFU !!!

And no one is mad, why would I be ?? You act like I was dating Kerry and she left me for this football player. Get a grip !!!

You are the one who is emotionally invested in this because Kerry is a very desirable BW.

You have to remember too, that Kerry is an ACTRESS !!! And a very good one too.

No, I don't think that Kerry is weak, I just think that she cares about her career and she knows how to implement good public relations.

Kerry is very intelligent, don't underestimate her.

I don't need to fantasize about WM at all..........Kerry will be doing plenty of that while she is with her new hubby !!!

Carry on.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#751 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Blah, blah, blah !!!
No one is mad. Just enjoy your little rejoicing now because like I said, it won't last. I don't need to 'put hope on Kerry' for anything so STFU !!!
And no one is mad, why would I be ?? You act like I was dating Kerry and she left me for this football player. Get a grip !!!
You are the one who is emotionally invested in this because Kerry is a very desirable BW.
You have to remember too, that Kerry is an ACTRESS !!! And a very good one too.
No, I don't think that Kerry is weak, I just think that she cares about her career and she knows how to implement good public relations.
Kerry is very intelligent, don't underestimate her.
I don't need to fantasize about WM at all..........Kerry will be doing plenty of that while she is with her new hubby !!!
Carry on.
I wonder how these other black women feel about this comment?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#752 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen, dummy !!!
I am not going to have that debate on this thread O.K.??
If you want to discuss that and if you are ready to answer the questions that I asked, then we can do that on the "BM hate BW" thread.
Stop trying to go off topic and deflect (which you seem to be so good at).
Stay focused, Dev.
And please stop with the whole " I just love BW's natural hair" okey-doke..........because no one is buying it.
Everyone knows that Imus learned to call BW "nappy headed ho's" from listening to BM !!!!
If you love natural hair so much, why don't you just wear yours that way and stop sweating everyone else.
BW are not the only ones to change their hair texture. Non-BW do it too with perms (curly and wavy) so STFU !!!!
And you actually have the nerve to "coon" for WW (the fakest ones of them all).
You lose..........loser !!!
So which is it? Will you or will you not debate it on this thread? You are having another manic episode it seems.

dizzy broad..lmao =D
IT IS I

United States

#753 Jul 6, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
omg. I just read it. You did an excellent job with him. You won.
I can't believe he was expecting you to use his tips on hair manageability. lol. If he's that good why doesn't he go around the country with a comb and brush and just do our hair for us. Since he's so smart.
Thanks, and now this fool is on this thread pretending to love BW's natural hair so much when we all know that Imus learned to call BW "nappy headed ho's" by listening to BM do it !!!

The bottom line is this:

We live in America which is a white dominated society and naps are not in. That is not to say that we should be ashamed of them, however; we can't force our hair on the majority. Sorry, but we are not in Africa.

If Dev wants to live in a "nappy friendly" society, then I suggest that he move to the motherland.

I already told him in the other thread that I usually wait 3 1/2 to 4 months before I get a touch-up..........so obviously I don't have anything to hide..........but, when it gets unmanageable, I get it relaxed.

Don't non-BW manage their hair ??? It is just sad to see BM like him hate to see BW make themselves presentable to mainstream America. He wants us to stubbornly go against the grain in the name of pride..........and be marginalized and ostracized by mainstream society by fighting for our right to wear our hair like "BUCKWHEAT" !!!

He wants BW to remain in the background, on the sideline while everyone else is playing the game and having a good time, we are just supposed to be spectators..........longing to participate in the fun.

BM like Dev want BW to be invisible.

There is nothing wrong with wanting to fit in.........."Hell, when in Rome.........."

And yes, Dev, we are in Rome, not Rwanda !!!
IT IS I

United States

#754 Jul 6, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
So which is it? Will you or will you not debate it on this thread? You are having another manic episode it seems.
dizzy broad..lmao =D
You got served, Dev.

:)
IT IS I

United States

#755 Jul 6, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder how these other black women feel about this comment?
Why don't you ask them.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#757 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Why don't you ask them.
Why are you so mouthy?
IT IS I

United States

#758 Jul 6, 2013
MrAnderson9 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so mouthy?
Duh !!!!

I'm a BW !!! What would I be without my mouth ?!?!

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#759 Jul 6, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Duh !!!!
I'm a BW !!! What would I be without my mouth ?!?!
Married.

“Helping you ”

Level 8

Since: Jul 11

achieve perfection

#760 Jul 6, 2013
I got something for your mouth.
Sadbutrue

Silver Spring, MD

#762 Jul 6, 2013
London-BigKnob-MACEO wrote:
<quoted text>
The same to you. Have an enjoyable weekend "pondering" your IR choices (wink, wink).
I had a nice weekend with a White man! LMAO

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#763 Jul 6, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>I had a nice weekend with a White man! LMAO
Nice to see that you have not been let go from your job as a mammy to a white man's family yet.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump calls on GOP to improve African-American ... 5 min Ronald 305
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Henry 1,418,002
News African herbalist teaches the ancient art of he... 10 min Inquisitor 50
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 12 min Porch Honkey 26
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 19 min Curious Me 47,831
Internet a breeding ground for racists and soci... 22 min PTBW Forever 18
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 31 min fluer 453
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 5 hr fluer 228
More from around the web