Next Last

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#4350 Sep 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Far beneath your level, please tell me another because I am in the mood for fairytales, lol! The current economy or unemployment rates don't have anything to do with black men shying away from marriage because this has gradually been happening for the last 40 years.
With your childish mind fairy tales are about as much as youi're capable of.You need to learn how to THINK and do some homework! The facts are stil as I stated them. And for VARIOUS reasons (including economic ones) many men and wome of all races are avoiding marriage, or do not sustain their marriages. Disengagement from marriage and divorce rates of at least 50% has been around for over forty years. That goes for whites as well as Blacks, and for women as well as men. WOMEN (all races) are increasingly opting out of marriage either temporarily or permanently.
The facts still remian, as I stated earlier, that MOST Black men and women who marry also marry other Blacks.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#4351 Sep 5, 2013
BlackMale Misotheist wrote:
I don't see why any BM with lots of money (such as Nnamdi) would even get married. All women will do is use you , they don't truly love or care for you, and it's sad that many BM with money don't see that.
If you're a BM with lots of money, it will be best to stay single, enjoy life, and try to live well... But marriage? Nooooo, bad, bad idea.
Interestinly enoubh, there has been research which shows that marriages among the affluent are generally more stable than marriages among the poor or otherwise financially distressed.

Of course, there are some people who opt not to get married rgardless of income or education. But affluence means that at least the economic deterrent will probably not be there.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 185
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
All women prefer white men 3 min The Irony 2,526
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tilly 1,190,545
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 4 min African AE 109,135
Black Babies are more advanced than white babies 7 min The Irony 19
Black and white women please read.. 7 min Rockefeller 12
yo it's snow bunny sunday!!! (Jul '14) 9 min Sir-Bone-A-Lot 2
Black Americans are FIGHTING the BATTLE for EVE... 11 min Redefined 84
New Study: White birth rate RISING in USA! 45 min Thelrony - 32
why do white women love black men so much. (Dec '11) 1 hr Marla 539
More from around the web