BigKnob

United States

#4165 Aug 9, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
IRBW usually partner with effeminate white men, then have the nerve to question the manhood of BM. SMH...
They know this is true, thats why capree is promoting puff, the magic wm, to cover this up. lol.
BigKnob

United States

#4166 Aug 9, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
The 60 year old LOSER! LMAO Wasted your youth chasing White women only to end up with nothing!
Making your Mother Proud Maceo! LMAO
Listen to these Black males talk about how White men get attractive classy women while Black men can't get them! lmao
Brother #1
Do White Men Get The Best Black Women?
http://youtu.be/cjoRmDuxZT4
Black men are the Clean up Crew in the relationship Market. They're the least desired men, they accept the Lowest of Low in other races of women!
Black men are the "Garbage Men of America" accept "Scraps" when it comes to the Dating Pool"!
Brother #2
INTERRACIAL DATING: White Men Tend To Choose The Better Black Women!
Another black man that said the same thing!
http://youtu.be/l5iYuYbWlLw
Both of these Black men told the truth about how White men get attractive, classy Black women the ones that Black men can't attract!
Sad Truth, the real questIon Is, are bw gettIng the most successful non bm In Ir, non bw have the cream of the crop bm, but do you have theIr best and brIghtest men, show me the numbers.
BigKnob

United States

#4167 Aug 9, 2013
Sorry, im having posting problems.

“Yes WE Can! Yes we Will!”

Level 8

Since: Jul 07

Baltimore, Md.

#4168 Aug 9, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Tell that to silly azz BM.
They're the ones who are in crisis.
:)
I'm telling this to silly ass black men and to silly ass black women. We're ALL om crisis, and it's later than you think.
All one has to do is look at the MAJORITY of threads started by both Black men and women to see most folk here don't have a clue.
We're about to be politically disfranchised, the Trayvon decison has probably sent a green light for racist vigilantes to murder us as they did our parents and grandparents. But what are negroes talking about in AA Forum?????
Spit-Fire

Tucker, GA

#4169 Aug 9, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>I'm telling this to silly ass black men and to silly ass black women. We're ALL om crisis, and it's later than you think.
All one has to do is look at the MAJORITY of threads started by both Black men and women to see most folk here don't have a clue.
We're about to be politically disfranchised, the Trayvon decison has probably sent a green light for racist vigilantes to murder us as they did our parents and grandparents. But what are negroes talking about in AA Forum?????
The Treyvon Martin case did send a green light as there are other cases across the country where young BM were unarmed and killed. Some of the trials are set to take place within the next couple of months and they are scattered across the country.
Stand your ground, is being used as lawful murder. Its a waiting game taking place for Obama to finally leave office and the foundation is being laid for 21st century Jim Crow. Only this time it will not just be regulated to the South.
The recent decision by the Supreme Court on the VRA and the constant push back on Affirmative Action are very obvious signs of where this leading.
mamba

Lagos, Nigeria

#4170 Aug 9, 2013
many bw done realised the inherent racism of crakkas ..marriage with them aint fun thier families are racist as hell. most bw date crakkas for chedda and come give bm their share of that paper. aa men need to step up or else yalls women gonna start going world over looking for other bm.aa men are dumb as hell
BigKnob

United States

#4171 Aug 9, 2013
Savant wrote:
<quoted text>I'm telling this to silly ass black men and to silly ass black women. We're ALL om crisis, and it's later than you think.
I agree 100% wIth you, thats all thats talked about here , Is Ir do you lIke bw, bm are losers, meanwhIle blk folks are losIng ,jobs, homes, kIds faIlIng In school, more bm, bw goIng to jaIl, we're movIng In the dIrectIon of becomIng an underclass, and they dont see It, but what you do see Is thIs: do non bm lIke bw, all bm got a ww, thIs is why non blk people think youre Inferior, all you here is wm & ww all got damn day, on here, while your community is going to hell.
BigKnob

United States

#4172 Aug 9, 2013
You
mamba wrote:
many bw done realised the inherent racism of crakkas ..marriage with them aint fun thier families are racist as hell. most bw date crakkas for chedda and come give bm their share of that paper. aa men need to step up or else yalls women gonna start going world over looking for other bm.aa men are dumb as hell
If they want to go then let them, no big deal.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4173 Aug 9, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>youve proven my point, which is bw promote possitive images of ir when the women are black, look at all these threads on here. Also what about the bw in Atlanta GA who killed her wht boyfriend, for leaving her for a ww. The most violent women inrelationships are bw who are four times more likely to kill their spouses, than non bw just like that wm is more likely to kill his spouce than bm.
You have totally ignored all of the viciousness by this white woman Jodi against her boyfriend and instead brought up a black women!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4174 Aug 10, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You have totally ignored all of the viciousness by this white woman Jodi against her boyfriend and instead brought up a black women!
This is common ya shank....more prevalent than you are telling with the rest of your lies that are setting young women up for this travesty while you are painting this fictitious image of a fake husband and a wonderful life...in case you didn't know it...check it out and you will see that I am right. Caucasian males have the commitment of mass murders on lock down, they have espionage on lock down, family killings on lock down, corporate theft on lock down, betrayal and vicious planning on lockdown....and the list goes on and on. Need some proof hoe? this will get you started....ya racist lyin'fool.....

Information from the FBI...THEY GOT SERIAL KILLINGS ON LOCK DOWN ALSO.

http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...
/serial-murder-1#four

Mass murders on the rise HO...and who's committing them?

http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-b...

White Males thats who? Here ya go....

http://lawsonry.com/2012/08/the-entitlement-c...

Articles in the news right now.....

This man kills his wife and posts information about killing and the photos on Facebook.....

http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/us/florida-face...

These people know their killer....

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/09/19...

Then we have the track star with the prosthetic legs who killed his wife and the lists could run all day if i posted all the information out there ya damn fool. I liken your stupid azz remarks along side "Sick-N-Sh*t" as you both being mentally ill! Get some help ya dumb bi*ch...while you still can. Stop marketing that poison in this forum...take that sh*t back to Ethiopia with you. Thats the kind of thinkin' the women and girls do over there. Don't bring that sh*t over here. If it was working so well for you over there, why did you have to bring that sh*t here? Because its not working ya dumb borrowed time idiot!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#4175 Aug 10, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>youve proven my point, which is bw promote possitive images of ir when the women are black, look at all these threads on here. Also what about the bw in Atlanta GA who killed her wht boyfriend, for leaving her for a ww. The most violent women inrelationships are bw who are four times more likely to kill their spouses, than non bw just like that wm is more likely to kill his spouce than bm.
Maceo

Black men have the highest cases of femicide out of all races! Black women are killed by Black men than all races of women.

Ill pass on marrying or dating any Black males !
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#4176 Aug 10, 2013
Brngthtrth2u--Maceo wrote:
<quoted text>
This is common ya shank....more prevalent than you are telling with the rest of your lies that are setting young women up for this travesty while you are painting this fictitious image of a fake husband and a wonderful life...in case you didn't know it...check it out
MACEO

BM - I have a Big Black Dyck that WW want, we can get all races while nobody wants you Black ugly bytches. We get WW to get back at White males and because you educated Black Bytches wear the pants because you make the money.

Edu Black women- Where's your plan for your life? What about family, kids, helping our communities and your relationship with GOD?

BM - Hell no! I'm not making any commitments to anybody (except my dyck) I'm not letting any Ho tie me down and besides I don' t need an education, Ill have no problem getting women white women are my favorites. I can get a bytch to accept me "As is".

Edu BW- You have 2-3 OOW babies, Young BM are being incarcerated saying they have no male guidance. Your not supporting your children and giving them a chance; the community is being destroyed and all of the negative stats are almost at 80%!!!!

BM -Look Bytch........She boon Ho, all of you ugly Ass BW that nobody wants are jealous because WW look better than you! We want them and not you!

That's why successful BM don't want your Ghetto Ass's and your alone. Do it yourself HO...since your the breadwinner and you Fuk'd the WM to get where you are so I feel justified in fuk'n WW and helping them since your so damn educated. How dare you ask me to give up my WW theyre more stunning than you sheboons !(MACEO this is you)

BM - Why can you accept someone from McDonald and support him? Why do I have to help? Why do I have to pay bills? I'm a BM and WM are racist against me and I can't make it. Why can't BW share us with other races while we do our thing? You can't help who you love and have lust for after all you bytches are ugly! I can move from WW to WW and live off them its not hard to do its a lifestyle

Edu BW ---Why can't you hold a Civil conversation and grow up? What's wrong with doing for your own? What's wrong with mentoring? Whats wrong with taking care of your kids? Why do you have to act so irresponsible, immature and insecure?

BM - Didn't I tell you about my Dyck Bytch? With my Dyck I can services women in other counties, WW around me, I can even screw 13 year old girls in single parent homes when I live off these damn Ass BW/WW who fall for my "Poor BM delivery". I'm not giving a BW schitt these Gold Digging Bytches want me to pay some bills or help; my dyck should suffice!

BWE Blogs

All Black Eduucated women its time run if you value your life! Black men don't value you, our children or communities its time to RUN AND MOVE ON FROM THESE WARPED MINDED DAMAGED BEYOND REPAIR MAN/BOY DON'T WANT ANYTHING IN LIFE!

They will ruin your life if you allow them in. Not all of them but MOST of them! If you don't move and move quickly; they will ruin your life an you'll have nothing like they end up with nothing!

Date or Marry out or Die out!
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#4177 Aug 10, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Capree

I love the Crime Shows I see Black men and White women on the shows all the time since Black males commit 55% of all crimes especially drug and drug related!

I always see Black men so in awe that they kill White men so the White woman can collect insurance money when she wants to leave a marriage.

If not they blame Black men for raping them which they do rape White women alot as well as murder them!

Maceo said what? LMAO
Sadbutrue

Chantilly, VA

#4178 Aug 10, 2013
Savant wrote:
Maceo

Talking to your own profiles MACEO at 60 years old? lMAO
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Scranton, PA

#4180 Aug 10, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>MACEO
Your 60 years old GROW UP AND MAN UP! You didn't do for your Ex White wife not do something for someone besides yourself!
GIVE BACK AND GO MENTOR!
Listen to these Black males talk about how White men get attractive classy women while Black men can't get them! lmao
Brother #1
Do White Men Get The Best Black Women?
http://youtu.be/cjoRmDuxZT4
Black men are the Clean up Crew in the relationship Market. They're the least desired men, they accept the Lowest of Low in other races of women!
Black men are the "Garbage Men of America" accept "Scraps" when it comes to the Dating Pool"!
Brother #2
INTERRACIAL DATING: White Men Tend To Choose The Better Black Women!
Another black man that said the same thing!
http://youtu.be/l5iYuYbWlLw
Both of these Black men told the truth about how White men get attractive, classy Black women the ones that Black men can't attract!
Huh? I'm sorry, can you repeat that again please?

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#4181 Aug 10, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Black men have the highest cases of femicide out of all races! Black women are killed by Black men than all races of women.
Ill pass on marrying or dating any Black males !
I seem to recall a government report (I believe, FBI) which indicated that while in white families husbands kill wives than wives kill husbands, in black families wives kill husbands more often than husbands kill wives.
I admit that even I was surprised by the latter. Reports also seemed to indicate that (irrespective of race), non-sexual abuse of children was more common on the part of women than on the part of men. I will have to look up those reports.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#4182 Aug 10, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Maceo
Talking to your own profiles MACEO at 60 years old? lMAO
No, it's just you talking to conflicting voices in your own head.

Level 8

Baltimore, Md.

#4183 Aug 10, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
I love the Crime Shows I see Black men and White women on the shows all the time since Black males commit 55% of all crimes especially drug and drug related!
I always see Black men so in awe that they kill White men so the White woman can collect insurance money when she wants to leave a marriage.
If not they blame Black men for raping them which they do rape White women alot as well as murder them!
Maceo said what? LMAO
Blacks and whites, according to the FBI, are about equal in commission of drug possession and sale, with whites sometimes exceeding Blacks.
Blacks, however, do go the jail more often for the offense. White justice, white privilege.

Level 8

Location hidden

#4184 Aug 10, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
This is common ya shank....more prevalent than you are telling with the rest of your lies that are setting young women up for this travesty while you are painting this fictitious image of a fake husband and a wonderful life...in case you didn't know it...check it out and you will see that I am right. Caucasian males have the commitment of mass murders on lock down, they have espionage on lock down, family killings on lock down, corporate theft on lock down, betrayal and vicious planning on lockdown....and the list goes on and on. Need some proof hoe? this will get you started....ya racist lyin'fool.....
Information from the FBI...THEY GOT SERIAL KILLINGS ON LOCK DOWN ALSO.
http://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publication...
/serial-murder-1#four
Mass murders on the rise HO...and who's committing them?
http://www.psychologytoday.com/blog/reading-b...
White Males thats who? Here ya go....
http://lawsonry.com/2012/08/the-entitlement-c...
Articles in the news right now.....
This man kills his wife and posts information about killing and the photos on Facebook.....
http://www.cnn.com/2013/08/09/us/florida-face...
These people know their killer....
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/09/19...
Then we have the track star with the prosthetic legs who killed his wife and the lists could run all day if i posted all the information out there ya damn fool. I liken your stupid azz remarks along side "Sick-N-Sh*t" as you both being mentally ill! Get some help ya dumb bi*ch...while you still can. Stop marketing that poison in this forum...take that sh*t back to Ethiopia with you. Thats the kind of thinkin' the women and girls do over there. Don't bring that sh*t over here. If it was working so well for you over there, why did you have to bring that sh*t here? Because its not working ya dumb borrowed time idiot!
http://blackpeoria.wordpress.com/list-of-blac...

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Antony_Sowell

http://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2013...

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2013/07/it-be...

Level 8

Location hidden

#4185 Aug 10, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Maceo said what? LMAO
True but most people don't realize that black men by % rape and murder as much or more than other races of men do.

http://blackpeoria.wordpress.com/list-of-blac...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Keep a Word, Drop a Word, GAME ON!!! (Oct '12) 5 min NotSoDivineMsM 5,790
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min johnplustwomore 1,155,527
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 13 min Dora 35
latina wondering what its like to date black men (May '14) 15 min ricochet365 223
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 15 min African AE 28,893
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 15 min JOHNS ON TOP OF IT 98,532
Why are Black Christians Savage? 30 min audy17 103
When China awakes, it will shake the West 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 70
Siberian DNA data punks & debunks Afronazi cult... 2 hr Insect Trust 278
More from around the web