Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#4060 Aug 5, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Now that's some twisted logic. Because we know you're lying, somehow means we think wm are superior to us. SMH No Capree, I definitely don't think wm are superior to me. That is more of an issue for people like you who believe whites are superior to your race. I don't have that problem, I just realize BS when I see it.
MACEO

Superior Men excel

Inferior Men are LOSERS!

There's a lot of Black men who are Inferior!

They refuse to do anything for their own people like you did! You sure helped White women and Whtie males "BROWN NOSING" for points!

You didnt' do for your own family or people which is SAD!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#4061 Aug 5, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> LOL Now that's some twisted logic. Because we know you're lying, somehow means we think wm are superior to us. SMH No Capree, I definitely don't think wm are superior to me. That is more of an issue for people like you who believe whites are superior to your race. I don't have that problem, I just realize BS when I see it.
MACEO

Any time a Man accepts another race' Left over Low Rate women" your INFERIOR!

Otherwise you wouldn't have chased after White women as you said to get back at white men!

I didn't say that you did!

So obviously you feel that White males are superior to you as well as you SUBMIT TO THEM!
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#4062 Aug 5, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa you black men actually flatter me and my husband when you idiots act like he is so much superior than you are that he isn't real. We thank you all for the laugh.
Capree

Well I'm glad that Kerry Washington married an African man. Even the Africans know how to treat women and are very responsible unlike most Black males!

Maceo feels inferior to White males which is why he said he chased after White women to get back at White males! lmao Why would a Black men chase after and marry a White woman to get back at White men and they select Trashy WW that no White man wants?

In the end he's 60 years old and alone with poor health. Most likely Maceo will die alone without any help or support or a love one since his White wife left him.
Sadbuttrue

Chantilly, VA

#4063 Aug 5, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
. That is more of an issue for people like you who believe whites are superior to your race. I don't have that problem, I just realize BS when I see it.
MACEO

You feel inferior to White males which is why you said Black men chase after White women to get back at White males!

In the end up ended up destroying yourself and your alone!

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#4065 Aug 5, 2013
The last 5 posts were all made by the same troll.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4066 Aug 5, 2013
Looks like Caprees "husband" (lmao)is still spending too much time with his dck in his hand because Capree has a mouse in hers LOL.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4067 Aug 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Accept it O.K.?? Capree is a BW married to a WM.
:)
It would actually be even better if she really was because (A) He'd be one hell of a lonely fcker cos his wife is always here.(B) He'd really have a complex about bm cos his wife is sooo effected by us in a far deeper way then she is by him and (C) He'd see first hand what a lazy mammy she is except...they dont even have kids so she's not even that. Just some negro lay about that sits on her black azz all day and night talking about bm online. Yeah thats any wm's fantasy.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#4068 Aug 5, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Sounds like he's envious of your White husband and his White Privilege! lmao He's upset because you profited from it as a Black woman!
He has been sweating me over my husband for month now, continually writing to me that my husband is fake over and over as though he could wish him away. LOL! Most black men are jealous of everything about most white men. Status, finances, opportunities etc. that is why it's such thrill for them to get white men's women even if these white women are only throwaways. Oh how all hell breaks loose when black men see black women get with white men who black men feel are black men's competition and superior.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4072 Aug 5, 2013
Lol CRAPree tries so hard to make bm feel bad over their treatment of bw but all she ever achieves is making us feel GLAD we werent ever involved with her.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4074 Aug 5, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
In the end he's 60 years old,
Is everybody 60 years old? And why 60? Why not 58 or 61 or something??
BigKnob

United States

#4075 Aug 5, 2013
@ Sadbuttrue Good luck competing white women for her wm, you'll be competing with 16.6 million wht single women for 4.7 million less wm , I.ve told you before sometime you can be so smart, until you out smart yourself. For the record the ratio between bm and bw in college is 1.37 to 100, stop lying. Also you cant blame bm for ir on one hand then promote ir for bw, on the other, thats hypocrisy ,what role have bw played in this, you never talk about that, why dont you, I know why , but you tell why, then ill tell if your lying or not, I know you bw well, you cant lie to me, and why should you have to.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4082 Aug 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Deal with it kneegrow !!!!
She doesn't want a BM, O.K.??
Attacking her for her choice of mate will not change her mind.
Lol you make the gross mistake of thinking I actually BELIEVE anything crapree says...or you for that matter.

If indeed you're not all one and the same person.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4083 Aug 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I must admit Capree, I'm a little jealous !!!!
You have these kneegrows absolutely obsessing over you and your personal life..........and all you did was marry a WM !!!!
And they (BM) claim that WM are not competition for them !!! REALLY ???
Just look at these vicious attacks and constant denials of your marriage.
SMDH.......
Naa that wont work either. But play again...

“Not your average black guy”

Level 2

Since: Aug 13

Location hidden

#4089 Aug 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
And that is the reason that she dates WM. Because WM honor their women and pay attention to them.
You silly azz kneegrows just don't get it, do you ??
So now you are trying to ridicule Capree because she felt like BM held BW in a lower class than they did WW ??
How would you suggest that she should feel and react to this ??
So, BW should not want to be loved by the men of their race ??
Is this what you are saying ??? And something is wrong with them if they do ???
No wonder everybody calls BM "backwards azzes" !!!
SMDH..........thank you for showing the world how f*cked up most BM's thinking really is !!!
And just for the record, many BW feel the way that Capree and I feel. they just won't voice their opinions about BM out loud.
"And just for the record, many BW feel the way that Capree and I feel. they just won't voice their opinions about BM out loud."

Any black man that pays attention to the media, black blogs, videos from black female youtube users, how much black women absolutely LOOOOVVVE the show scandal, and sites like this that black women by and large are not checking for black men. And that's fine and dandy don't stay anywhere you don't want to be. But my question is if you have such disregard for us "silly kneegrows" and you happy with your white man, why the constant bad talk about black men? Are black men interrupting your dinners? Are black men egging your house? Are black men bullying your white man? I'm just trying to understand why black women AND black men if you have left the camp why keep talking about the camp? Explain to me please.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4094 Aug 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, my bad.
You actually thought that I cared what you believed ???
LOL !!!!
Not only cared, but so desperately WISHED.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4096 Aug 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep it moving, goofy !!!
Oh come on, even you can do better then that. If you're gonna use cartoon characters call me Bugs Bunny. Cos you are surely Elmer Fudd.

Level 2

Location hidden

#4102 Aug 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
BM mistreat both inter-racial and intra-racial BW. BM don't respect BW period so I really with y'all would STFU with that "why are you guys (BW) always bashing BM ?"
And do you really want to know who the worst BM are ???
IRBM.........They cannot stand BW !!! BM who date BW think that they are a prize because they know that there are more intra-racial BW than there are intra-racial BM, so they like to take advantage of that.
And that is mainly what women like myself and Capree are trying to shed light on.
These silly azz knnegrows who like to boast about having high IR dating rates and how BW don't date out that much and like to allude to this as proof of BW's undesirability is about to come to a screeching halt !!!
You see, BW have never had to chase WM, BW always had lower IR dating numbers because they were not as open to IR as BM are. WM have never been forbidden fruit to us. We just did not have the legal right to say "no".
But since BM have shown just how treasonous that they really are, they have basically given BW a "green light" to join in the "fun and games"..........
Hell, why should we have to sit on the sidelines while everybody else is having fun and participating in the games ??
Notice at the end of my post I said black women AND black men were doing it? Excuse my observation, but you seem angry like you have a chip on your shoulder. You mentioned black men don't respect black women. With all due respect,lol , you don't respect yourselves. Most black women try to look non-black as possible you don't see that with black men. This will be one of my last replies to you because you just seem to be grasping at anything or any reason to talk trash about black men. If that's your thing do you. But it won't get you any closer to your white man. And think about this when you do get your precious white man do you think he wants to hear you blabber off about black men all day? If I was with a white women I wouldn't want to hear her talk about white men all day.

Level 2

Location hidden

#4106 Aug 5, 2013
BL-P wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't understand sarcasms, do you?
Any humor or statement that isn't outright or direct is lost on black women. Well most black women. I don't wanna throw all black women under the bus.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#4108 Aug 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>BM mistreat both inter-racial and intra-racial BW. BM don't respect BW period so I really with y'all would STFU with that "why are you guys (BW) always bashing BM ?"

And do you really want to know who the worst BM are ???

IRBM.........They cannot stand BW !!! BM who date BW think that they are a prize because they know that there are more intra-racial BW than there are intra-racial BM, so they like to take advantage of that.

And that is mainly what women like myself and Capree are trying to shed light on.

These silly azz knnegrows who like to boast about having high IR dating rates and how BW don't date out that much and like to allude to this as proof of BW's undesirability is about to come to a screeching halt !!!

You see, BW have never had to chase WM, BW always had lower IR dating numbers because they were not as open to IR as BM are. WM have never been forbidden fruit to us. We just did not have the legal right to say "no".

But since BM have shown just how treasonous that they really are, they have basically given BW a "green light" to join in the "fun and games"..........

Hell, why should we have to sit on the sidelines while everybody else is having fun and participating in the games ??

Sounds like some bodies venting. Pent up issues much?

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#4109 Aug 5, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
Correction (trying to type too fast):
I really with y'all would STFU
=
I really WISH y'all would STFU
Hard for you to be coherent when you're mad huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 7 min Ben YISRAEL 120,478
Jesus Christ was a black Jew. Double low Race f... 8 min African AE 68
why do white people hate other races so much 9 min PolakPotrafi 248
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 29 min John Galt 1,232,042
In Match.com, 98% of WW is looking for WM ONLY (Jan '13) 30 min Klaus666 437
News Black TV Personalities Break Down Why Black Wom... 32 min Guest 5
I feel sorry for Italy 41 min Klaus666 21
New name for the USA. 2 hr lomaxx 104
REPARATION TIME $$cha ching$$ 3 hr Bogemille 283
34 Murdered in Baltimore Since Freddie Gray Died 5 hr tropical woman 86