Kerry Washington marries Black man
BigKnob

United States

#3916 Aug 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Why are you so paranoid? Why live in a country where you feel wm are the enemy and they are the majority of the inhabitants? Just leave for petes sake.
I can live here and dont want to be botherd. Is that alright with you.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3917 Aug 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of the enlightened black women, first I am not attracted to black men period, second I can't stand lazy, dependent, using black men that I would have to support because I would rather have a plague of locust around my house then them. I have been preaching to blind sisters for years to drop those types of black bums and find a hero like I did. I am glad that I was able to get through to some sisters and that black women in general are beginning to look out for themselves instead of allowing trifling black men to be weights chained around their necks. Now that is how I think, my friend.
Bit*h you ain't sh8t, enlightened...like that is supposed to sound an alarm. talk devastation from your country hoe, where they rape young girls and beat the women...thats over there bi*ch....judging from the way you run your damn mouth...which is the biggest turn off for men....ANYMAN should get tired of your azz. YOU don't have a man and you have been lying like hell. At the times you are on the computer...a man would want some good lovin' and you'd get your azz off the computer. Your trampy azz is on the internet day in and day out. I don't know of any man that would have a woman spending as much time as you do on the internet...especially devoting your whole life to being racist against African American men ya trick bi*ch! NOBODY...BUT NOBODY....DOES THAT...EXCEPT FOR YOU!
London

Columbus, OH

#3918 Aug 3, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Thats what im saying you allow wht folks to get to far into your personal business, but talking about issus that effect everybody is fair game, not blk relationships, no way in hell.
So you believe the many bm who allowed ww to speak on black relationships were wrong then?(low class and low budget).
London

Columbus, OH

#3919 Aug 3, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>What are you bringing to the table, a poor woman keeps a bm broke, and the door is open you can leave and never return, for bw who think like you. No sweat.
So poor men also keep poor women broke as well, correct?

Level 8

Location hidden

#3920 Aug 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Look this is a public forum and our own personal wishes and wants acan only go so far here.
GOOD LUCK...YOU'LL NEED IT! WITH THE ECONOMY going in the direction its going in....bit*hes like you are a good investment for insurance money....

http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/02/19...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3921 Aug 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong bi8ch....African American men have put up with a lot of sh8t from hoes like you...turning on them for no reason except they want to fu*k one man and have them on the side. You talk like all African American women have gone through the non-sense in your post hoe....you're from a third world country expressing the type of shyt you experienced over there. Don't bring that sh8t over here, this is a whole different thing from your thirld world non-sense. You call that bullsh*t abuse? how about the many times you have witnessed this type of sh*t rom the men you are trying to sell as angels..you dumb azz hoe...
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/08/02/19...
If you take the U out of D-U-M-B...you get D-M-B, which still stands for Dumb Mutha Fu*kin' Bi*ch...and thats you! Not only are you a dumb azz, but a big fool as weell.
First off bytch I am AA and not from Haiti or some other 3rd world hole in the ground. Black women in the past who could have done so much better in life, out of love and loyalty for these undeserving black men settle for them and foolishly let these black losers drag them down because those loser black men couldn't raise to their black women's level.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3922 Aug 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I am one of the enlightened black women, first I am not attracted to black men period, second I can't stand lazy, dependent, using black men that I would have to support because I would rather have a plague of locust around my house then them. I have been preaching to blind sisters for years to drop those types of black bums and find a hero like I did. I am glad that I was able to get through to some sisters and that black women in general are beginning to look out for themselves instead of allowing trifling black men to be weights chained around their necks. Now that is how I think, my friend.
Bit*h you can't support yourself...you don't have a pot to pizz in and barely have a window to throw it out of....you say you stay at home while your husband works...so he is buying the window you look out of. You're such a sad sack azz hoe. You need medical attention.....with the quickness!

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3924 Aug 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Iyanla also had a few choice words for the sistas still stuck on stupid. So its done. To me, she is probably going to put a nail on this whole thing if she keeps at it. Because honestly lots of bw just didn't have enough information to even begin to make informed decisions about their lives. Now that gap has completely closed. The much needed information is out.
Thank God for the internet, blogging, discussion forums etc..! Never before have black women had so many opportunities to discuss with, learn from and inform other sisters about what's really going on.
London

Columbus, OH

#3925 Aug 3, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> I can live here and dont want to be botherd. Is that alright with you.
I have no problems with it all. Just leave bw who don't believe as you do alone as well..because remember, they don't want to be bothered either.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3926 Aug 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
First off bytch I am AA and not from Haiti or some other 3rd world hole in the ground. Black women in the past who could have done so much better in life, out of love and loyalty for these undeserving black men settle for them and foolishly let these black losers drag them down because those loser black men couldn't raise to their black women's level.
Lets get something straight hoe, most African American women in most cases are not loyal to sh8t but di*k and money, and judging from your bullsh*t rants...you're no different. I got your bi*ch trampy azz skeeza...why don't you come and get it....I'll pay for your transportation...when are you available?
BigKnob

United States

#3927 Aug 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Look this is a public forum and our own personal wishes and wants acan only go so far here.
The public is not to be in my personal business, not how I get down, and never will.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3928 Aug 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You call men lazy...yet you supposedly stay at home while your so-called Caucasian husband works. Isn't that a form of lazy you call African American men? You're a real two piece, piece of sh*t! Speaking of undeserving...hoe I have personally witnessed and seen some trifling azz hoes like yourself who instead of using their time for an online business or rocking something to make money...all they do is run their mouth and don't bring a damn thing to the table like they have a pucci that writes check. You're the worst example of a woman on the face of the earth...representing both a man and a woman....and then want to play word games about where you're from. SKEEZA ENTHUSIAST...should be our name.
BigKnob

United States

#3929 Aug 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I have no problems with it all. Just leave bw who don't believe as you do alone as well..because remember, they don't want to be bothered either.
As long as im a bm, have bw in my family friends, you wont tell me a got damn thing alright, you stop pretending to be a bw.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3930 Aug 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
But you're happy to sit around all day and let a wm take care of you huh trick?

What am I saying, you're not even a bw.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3931 Aug 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to protect that skeeza. The bi*ch is on here spouting her business trying to put down African American men. Why don't you and that hoe run your azzes back to where you can ....be left alone. After all....both of you are in a thread where AFRICAN AMERICANS have a place to share our ideas and have discussions...we didn't ask for either one of you tricks to pronounce your bullsh*t over here. So both of you are pro-Caucasian? Who cares? Do you...but you're not going to do it in this forum talking about African American men who have done nothing to you or may not at all be the type of person you both write about. Just get the hell on...and take that jizz guzzling azz trick with ya. Nobody will miss either one of ya.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3932 Aug 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You call men lazy...yet you supposedly stay at home while your so-called Caucasian husband works. Isn't that a form of lazy you call African American men? You're a real two piece, piece of sh*t! Speaking of undeserving...hoe I have personally witnessed and seen some trifling azz hoes like yourself who instead of using their time for an online business or rocking something to make money...all they do is run their mouth and don't bring a damn thing to the table like they have a pucci that writes check. You're the worst example of a woman on the face of the earth...representing both a man and a woman....and then want to play word games about where you're from. SKEEZA ENTHUSIAST...should be YOUR***(CORRECTION) name.
London

Columbus, OH

#3933 Aug 3, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank God for the internet, blogging, discussion forums etc..! Never before have black women had so many opportunities to discuss with, learn from and inform other sisters about what's really going on.
Couldn't agree more.
London

Columbus, OH

#3934 Aug 3, 2013
Brngthtrth2u wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop trying to protect that skeeza. The bi*ch is on here spouting her business trying to put down African American men. Why don't you and that hoe run your azzes back to where you can ....be left alone. After all....both of you are in a thread where AFRICAN AMERICANS have a place to share our ideas and have discussions...we didn't ask for either one of you tricks to pronounce your bullsh*t over here. So both of you are pro-Caucasian? Who cares? Do you...but you're not going to do it in this forum talking about African American men who have done nothing to you or may not at all be the type of person you both write about. Just get the hell on...and take that jizz guzzling azz trick with ya. Nobody will miss either one of ya.
Well at least you didn't "ma dyck" me. So, you get the ghetto "class" award. You are certainly classy (for being ghetto).
London

Columbus, OH

#3935 Aug 3, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>As long as im a bm, have bw in my family friends, you wont tell me a got damn thing alright, you stop pretending to be a bw.
lol! you are precious. such good humor.

“ News”

Level 6

Since: Aug 11

Location hidden

#3936 Aug 3, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
lol. You guys are so weird. You act like any of this has to do with you. Like Chinese people like you guys or something. Blacks will just go from one mans bitch to another mans bitch--so what difference does it really make to you.
I thought I asked this devil not to respond to me anymore.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
do white women prefer black men? (Apr '16) 2 min Wolfman Jenkins 61
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 46 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,579,374
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 1 hr UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 14
Trump’s Speeches Are At A Middle-School Reading... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 1
Maceo is an Old Sick Idiopathic Recluse that do... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 4
Black African Influence On Ancient Egypt 1 hr Sadbuttrue 18
Will people start destroying monuments to Liber... 1 hr Sadbuttrue 28
I have token white friends. 1 hr Sadbuttrue 65
News On Twitter, Trump accuses blacks of racism thre... 2 hr Sadbuttrue 89
Cavebeasts of Topix 4 hr Fun Facts 30
More from around the web