Level 2

Since: Oct 07

Location hidden

#3845 Aug 2, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're right about my having fear. I do scare myself sometimes at how right I am about BM !!!!
:)
Did you need to re-group with a new lie? Why do you feel the need to smile after each post? Are you insane?
BigKnob

United States

#3846 Aug 2, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
How is conforming plantation mentality? So you don't believe in adaptation either?
I believe in culture nationalism, their will be no conforming, thats it thats all.
BigKnob

United States

#3847 Aug 2, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to be rude but lots of bw are stuck on stupid. Most of them are still running around saying most bm are with bw ..and then in the same breath speak about the majority of black kids born oow and the majority of bw being head of their homes. Many bw have simply chosen to ignore blatent truths so it is what it is. However, my point is that one can come to this forum and find out quickly that bm/bw views don't match. You have a study group for a reason. You are attempting to get bw to believe what you believe--or else you wouldn't have the study group.
when did you become an expert on bw, 24 hours ago.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3848 Aug 2, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in culture nationalism, their will be no conforming, thats it thats all.
London is 99% off-point, but here she makes some sense at least. I mean, how can one not conform to SOME degree when beset on all sides by people who are not overly sympathetic to you?

I hear where you are coming from, however. I sense this is just another one of London's word play games. You both probably agree on the substance of how people should conduct themselves. But you see, London likes to debate in absolute terms, with no room for nuance. Kind of like a first year law student who doesn't know sh1t from shinola.
BigKnob

United States

#3849 Aug 2, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a BW you ignoramus.
SMH......
Why do you have to prove youre a bw.
BigKnob

United States

#3850 Aug 2, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Just because the BW that you know won't say it to your face doesn't mean that they don't think it !!!!
Trust me, they are fed up with kneegrows too !!!
But they know how "delicate" the BM ego is.
Only real bw are qualified to speak for bw, capree used that line earlier, didnt work then, its not working now.
BigKnob

United States

#3851 Aug 2, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you're right about my having fear. I do scare myself sometimes at how right I am about BM !!!!
Youve been lying to yourself again poor girl, you've made a fool of yourself with self-deception. Also why dont you conform to the standard of beauty, of non bw? You wont the bm to conform, to your devils
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#3852 Aug 2, 2013
To the whites posing as bw here.

You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.

But you ain't foolin NObody here.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3853 Aug 2, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
To the whites posing as bw here.
You can fool all of the people some of the time and some of the people all of the time.
But you ain't foolin NObody here.
Dead on, BA.
BigKnob

United States

#3854 Aug 2, 2013
@ It Is I, since your pro-conforming for black men, then why dont you conform to the euro-centric standards of beauty. Or the asian standard, or the indian standard of beauty, suppose bm made this a requirement, how would react.
BigKnob

United States

#3855 Aug 2, 2013
Typo, how would react, excuse me.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3856 Aug 2, 2013
London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dead on, BA.
^^ Dost thou knowest me?
London

Memphis, TN

#3857 Aug 2, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> I believe in culture nationalism, their will be no conforming, thats it thats all.
I'm not in disagreement about culture nationalism (first time I've ever heard the term)...BUT we still MUST conform to what's in place now to even get that far. Sacrificing "our" youth to achieve a national goal is NOT the business. It's wrong.
London

Memphis, TN

#3858 Aug 2, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> when did you become an expert on bw, 24 hours ago.
lol. does it really matter whether i'm a bw?..and i am btw.
London

Memphis, TN

#3859 Aug 2, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign !!!
One thing that they have perfected down to a science is..........pointing their fingers and placing blame on others.
SMDH......
* Hey, this is off topic but I just thought I'd ask, the "judging" icons aren't being displayed on my monitor (the green check mark for 'agree', and the yellow light bulb for 'brilliant' etc.....) are you getting them on your computer ??
Yep, I'm still getting the options.
London

Memphis, TN

#3860 Aug 2, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
@ It Is I, since your pro-conforming for black men, then why dont you conform to the euro-centric standards of beauty. Or the asian standard, or the indian standard of beauty, suppose bm made this a requirement, how would react.
You can't pick and choose conformance based on what's convenient and then castigate others for not conforming. Bm conform to the point of leaving their communities. That's how bad you guys want to "fit in"--And hey, I'm not even knocking that. Do you. But don't tell the rest of us not to conform in all reasonable aspects while you guys conform to what's most convenient to your dycks.

So weave it is.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3861 Aug 2, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
You can't pick and choose conformance based on what's convenient and then castigate others for not conforming. Bm conform to the point of leaving their communities. That's how bad you guys want to "fit in"--And hey, I'm not even knocking that. Do you. But don't tell the rest of us not to conform in all reasonable aspects while you guys conform to what's most convenient to your dycks.
So weave it is.
BS....Conformity in America is about behavior...Yes, a certain amount of behavior conformity is SMART in order to achieve ones goals. The linguistic equivalent of this is called "CODE SWITCHING". And nearly all intelligent blacks do this, to some degree or another, in order to achieve their goals in America.

But wearing a weave has NOTHING to do with that. That is just self hatred, not conformity. When you have girls 4 years old with weaves their single mothers put on their heads, THAT is a PROBLEM.
Level 2

Location hidden

#3862 Aug 2, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>^^ Dost thou knowest me?
Yes, without giving too much away. We have a common adversary who developed a twisted obsession with you and your girl.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3863 Aug 2, 2013
London1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, without giving too much away. We have a common adversary who developed a twisted obsession with you and your girl.
Lol I've got a few adversaries like that. Hmmm who could you be...
BigKnob

United States

#3864 Aug 2, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Hate to be rude but lots of bw are stuck on stupid. Most of them are still running around saying most bm are with bw ..and then in the same breath speak about the majority of black kids born oow and the majority of bw being head of their homes. Many bw have simply chosen to ignore blatent truths so it is what it is. However, my point is that one can come to this forum and find out quickly that bm/bw views don't match. You have a study group for a reason. You are attempting to get bw to believe what you believe--or else you wouldn't have the study group.
It takes two to tangle does it. Were these bw forced to have children, didnt they have the right to say no marriage no babies, both bm and bw are equally responsible, its not about whos right its about whats right two grown folks should put the child first, wether they get alone or not, keep the courts out of your business, what about the men, some women are using the child as a pawn against the father, what about that side of the story. Most men of any race are with their women, thats not going to change anytime soon, it would be impossible for bw to have different views from bm considering the fact that they both grew up in the same household, same bm, bw mother/father. But those brainwashed by western education, europeanized bw to me personally I dont give a damn about them, their not in the interest of blk/culture, thats the danger of culture conformity, every people need to be themselves, and not conform to anybody's standards but their own. Now when are you going to conform to european standards of beauty, lets flip the script.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 9 min John Galt 1,115,616
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 12 min African AE 25,070
Mugabe says whites need to go back to England lol. 16 min sassyntrashy 177
Time For Me To Take A Long Break From Topix. To... 20 min BWEFocused 27
Most of our ancestors didnt come on slaveships? (Sep '10) 30 min dragonpat 1,202
Why blacks interact with racists threads. Prov... 46 min LEARN 3
Why do many black women have facial hair? (Feb '13) 49 min X-TREME BIAS 25
Ebola case in Texas 51 min Be_Real_Fool 88
Cop Shoots BM 4 Reaching 4 License, Why R Cops ... 2 hr Kiana 309
There's A War On The Black Male 5 hr Shake 728
Jewish women crazy for african american men 5 hr Brianna 211

African-American People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE