Kerry Washington marries Black man
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3668 Aug 1, 2013
Lol "It is I" (and/or others) seems to think the icon judgement game has any effect on me. I have plenty of haters on here that are happy to agree with anything said in contrary to my own viewpoint. If I said it's wrong to poison new born infants they would give me silly negative icons. The sign of my effect on less agile minds.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3669 Aug 1, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>When whites level the playing field for ALL people to have the same opportunities.
There is a part in the movie "The Departed" at the very beginning. Jack Nicholson's character (An Irish gangster) says:

"that's what the n()ggers don't realize, If I've got one thing against the black chappies, it's this ..........no one is going to gives it to you..........you have to take it."

And truer words were never been spoken.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3670 Aug 1, 2013
Correction:

=

And truer words HAVE never been spoken.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3671 Aug 1, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Something is wrong with you period. Youre a daydream believer, sitting at home with no life a mythical man, meanwhile a bm like myself sits with, chats, with, laughs with beautiful women of other cultures,natural long flowing hair, curves, nice smiles, their daintyness, their voluptuousness, while you It Is I live in a world of unreality, so scare yourself, look in the mirror. Gotcha
Please don't compare my full and exciting life with your pathetic and meager existence.

:)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3672 Aug 1, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> And the system was designed for wp..not bp so bp will always be seen as charity cases. Bp need to simply admit this.
How is it bp's fault how they are viewed by a society that has historically run them into the ground? The negative viewpoints about bp is something wp need to work on more then something bp need to.In fact, bp really cant do all that much about it. What will admitting that you're seen as a charity case do for bp? They already know that.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3673 Aug 1, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Apologize for being rude as hell and then you turn around and continue to be rude as hell?? Fck off!!!
I told you that he was nutty, didn't I ???

IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3674 Aug 1, 2013
Monkey face wrote:
<quoted text> You're making my argument for me LOL
The majority of welfare recipients are Whites and it hasn't caused White fathers to abandon their wives and children..neither has the feminist movement. So it doesn't make sense to any logical thinker for Blacks to used it as an excuse to not be responsible & accountable for their women, children, and community...just admit; you're willingly abandoning what you perceive as a burden.
AMEN !!!

And no, they will never admit it or try to remedy the situation.

:(
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3675 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
There is a part in the movie "The Departed" at the very beginning. Jack Nicholson's character (An Irish gangster) says:
"that's what the n()ggers don't realize, If I've got one thing against the black chappies, it's this ..........no one is going to gives it to you..........you have to take it."
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V4nUFxsZqpAXX
Yeah I've seen the movie but if bp tried to take anything in the same way as the Irish did you'd better believe the situation and tension in this country would become even worse. The Irish had the luxury of being able to hide beneath white skin. A lot easier to "take" something if no ones is watching your every move.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3676 Aug 1, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> inferiority ,bm, thats funny I dont see bm talking with a w/boy voice, being experts on ww, copying wm, they the bm's music, style, majectics, show me where, aslo dont flatter yourself thats being self-rewarding, not good. You go gurl.
Let's try this again, in English, please.

IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3677 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =V4nUFxsZqpAXX
I also wanted to add something to this post.

Jack Nicholson's character said that the 1st Columbus (Italians) took over a neighborhood..........

Black people are always being pushed out of their neighborhoods. Black people never take over neighborhoods they just seem to get in where they fit in. If a neighborhood has been abandoned, it will usually end up being inhabited by BP. And if a neighborhood has been abandoned..........then you know it probably is not the best and "choice" land or property that a city or town has to offer.

:(
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3678 Aug 1, 2013
Correction:

the 1st Columbus (Italians)

=

Knights of Columbus (Italians).........

{an Italian gang}
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3679 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>Yeah I've seen the movie but if bp tried to take anything in the same way as the Irish did you'd better believe the situation and tension in this country would become even worse. The Irish had the luxury of being able to hide beneath white skin. A lot easier to "take" something if no ones is watching your every move.
You speak {or type} with a defeated mentality.

You will never know unless you try. Hell, some blood may have to be shed..........you don't think that Irish and Italians lost a lot of lives and shed a lot of blood to be in the social positions that they are in.

Like Jack Nicholson's character said, no one is going to give it to you, you have to take it..........and many times you have to give something to receive something in return..........

IT'S CALLED SACRIFICE !!!

London

Memphis, TN

#3680 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I told you that he was nutty, didn't I ???
lol. i should have known better tbo. smh.
London

Memphis, TN

#3681 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>Nor can bp make it happen in a society where bigotry exists and is used to unbalance justice.
Only time can change things for people. All change works on a different time frame than human lives. Injustice doesnt have a shelf life that can be measured in decades, centuries, or whenever. Change happens slowly over the course of many lifetimes. Or it can happen suddenly. But it cant be forced with any real effectiveness.
I don't understand this post. Can you elaborate more in regards to injustice and imbalance?
London

Memphis, TN

#3682 Aug 1, 2013
<quoted text>How is it bp's fault how they are viewed by a society that has historically run them into the ground?
Because many bp have sold out to the very society and system they then complain about. Bp also teach non conformance as part of black culture..which is quite frankly..stupid.
<quoted text>

The negative viewpoints about bp is something wp need to work on more then something bp need to.
No, it's not. Wp owe bp absolutely nothing sir. Bp owe it to ourselves to impact reality..not begging for someone else to "change." Many bp know this..but **refuse** to do the work required to impact reality and **gain** respect back which was lost due to bp allowing enslavement and other lowly positions in society.
<quoted text>

In fact, bp really cant do all that much about it. What will admitting that you're seen as a charity case do for bp? They already know that.
Bp can do a lot to gain social acceptance (as opposed to social tolerance) BUT it requires work.
BigKnob

United States

#3683 Aug 1, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Is this is a statement? lol.
If I state it write the yes its a statement, would'nt you agree.
BigKnob

United States

#3684 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
Correction:
the 1st Columbus (Italians)
=
Knights of Columbus (Italians).........
{an Italian gang}
Learn english please
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3685 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You will never know unless you try. Hell, some blood may have to be shed..........you don't think that Irish and Italians lost a lot of lives and shed a lot of blood to be in the social positions that they are in.
Like Jack Nicholson's character said, no one is going to give it to you, you have to take it..........and many times you have to give something to receive something in return..........
No, I DONT think the Italians and Irish had to shed a lot of blood and lose many lives to be where they are today in AMERICAN society. They were simply allowed to assimilate. Has any Irish or Italian run the risk of being shot to death simply for walking through a neighborhood which WASNT a ghetto??
London

Memphis, TN

#3686 Aug 1, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't believe bp in America should do anything besides conform to the social standards. Conforming to the standards brings a great deal of respect. People eventually get tired of picking on those who simply don't fit what they've been told to believe about them and they also get tired of picking on the defenseless. Bp must, as a group, walk through that "fire" in order to then get the benefit of the respect it will breed (and sacrifice for the future). Because bp in America have the spotlight..it will then give the roadmap for blacks worldwide to gain respect back which was lost due to enslavement (the lowliest position any human being can ever be in). This will also innately teach bp how to humble..as humility is the biggest problem bp overall imo. Non humble people almost innately garner hatred..
BigKnob

United States

#3687 Aug 1, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> If I state it write the yes its a statement, would'nt you agree.
correction write it then yes its a statement.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min EasyEed 1,264,148
Why no Black Countries Tops for Mail/Internet O... 5 min ugly monkeys 2
BW are evil, devious, vindictive and WM can hav... 10 min Zapped 53
Obama to issue an executive order to establish ... 11 min PolakPotrafi 58
the confederate flag is here to stay! 11 min rebel111 1
Trump will destroy America ! 13 min ugly monkeys 48
Heard similar be on this forum 15 min Imgreat 2
News Locals say southern flag not a threat 16 min Carlsbad 70
Africans did not sell their own 58 min coretta 143
More from around the web