Kerry Washington marries Black man

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#3514 Jul 31, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Half of two cultures? Black isn't a culture. You are confusing race and culture like so many do. And the president is heavily influenced by all types of cultures. At least three actually.
Black is not a culture???? So there isn't a such thing as black culture??? Oh, and what is the difference between race and culture??? I'm curious to know since you've made it abundantly clear that you have the answer.

Level 3

Location hidden

#3515 Jul 31, 2013
@London

After careful research, I've come to the conclusion that race is merely a man made concoction developed in the Americas. What we may consider black in the U.S., may be considered white in Brazil or south America. Science has not been able to find any substantial evidence to prove that race exist. Think about this for a second: If we are to separate people based on skin color and hair texture, then why stop there??? Should we go further and place people in different categories based on eye color, height, or amount of hair one's body produces??? Remember, outside of the Americas and white countries, race is a non-factor because most people equate a person's different color to that of a person with different eye color. It appears that over time, people with white skin from various regions of the earth, developed ways to separate others based on skin color as a survival mechanism. Our organs, blood, muscles etc. all operate exactly the same. We simply developed different physical traits based on the different lands our people inhabited for extended periods of time. Hotter climates=darker people, colder climates=whiter people. It's basic elementary.
London

Memphis, TN

#3516 Jul 31, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>I reject your opinion,
Limitations is now an opinion?
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>
a man must be prudent in his descion making, use good judgement, common sense, that applied to wisdom, knowledge, understanding as to why, then you'll know what, why, when, where, thats what im talking about, no wonder bm who go ir are sucessful, because those women lovingly encourage, support their men to do better, studies show that a bm in an ir live 30 yrs longer. Smile

lol. I don't give a rats azz about ir. lol.

In order for a man to use prudence he must also know the limitations.

http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pruden...

So, as you can see with the definition of prudence, you can only exercise it after you are aware of the limitations. Knowing limitations is embedded in exercising prudence.
London

Memphis, TN

#3517 Jul 31, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Come on London youre talking to knob, im talking about mentality not the times, like what I see at work.
So you can have blatent social hierarchy and not be effected mentally?
London

Memphis, TN

#3518 Jul 31, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> you mean their is no such thing as black culture, there is no such as a blk race, africoid=race according to ivan van-sertima, Dr.Francis Cress Welsing in 1974 destroyed Lester Maddox's racist ideals during a debate on the tony brown show. She's one of the finest examples of blk/womanhood I can think of im sure there are others, but this one stands out.
Isn't there race and racists?
BigKnob

United States

#3519 Jul 31, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Limitations is now an opinion?
<quoted text>
lol. I don't give a rats azz about ir. lol.
In order for a man to use prudence he must also know the limitations.
http://dictionary.reference.com/browse/pruden...
So, as you can see with the definition of prudence, you can only exercise it after you are aware of the limitations. Knowing limitations is embedded in exercising prudence.
London isnt that what I said. Can I fly, like a bird no thats a limitation, common senes tells me that, can I be a doctor, yes I can, can I swim to brazil no thats a limitation, thats common sense. Thats what I mean, you strive to a level of achievement thats humanly possible, thats the point.
London

Memphis, TN

#3521 Jul 31, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
@London
After careful research, I've come to the conclusion that race is merely a man made concoction developed in the Americas. What we may consider black in the U.S., may be considered white in Brazil or south America. Science has not been able to find any substantial evidence to prove that race exist. Think about this for a second: If we are to separate people based on skin color and hair texture, then why stop there??? Should we go further and place people in different categories based on eye color, height, or amount of hair one's body produces??? Remember, outside of the Americas and white countries, race is a non-factor because most people equate a person's different color to that of a person with different eye color. It appears that over time, people with white skin from various regions of the earth, developed ways to separate others based on skin color as a survival mechanism. Our organs, blood, muscles etc. all operate exactly the same. We simply developed different physical traits based on the different lands our people inhabited for extended periods of time. Hotter climates=darker people, colder climates=whiter people. It's basic elementary.
You believe in the OOA theory. I do not.

Race was used to separate people because it was proven to be the most effective means to divide and control for the building of supremacy.

There are two different types of melanin..well main types. This, imo, proves race (other than simply using our eyes and seeing we are clearly different).

Also, just because someone has the fortitude to name something..doesn't then mean they have created it. Just because wp as a group put names to things they actually saw doesn't then mean they created it.
London

Memphis, TN

#3522 Jul 31, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> London isnt that what I said. Can I fly, like a bird no thats a limitation, common senes tells me that, can I be a doctor, yes I can, can I swim to brazil no thats a limitation, thats common sense. Thats what I mean, you strive to a level of achievement thats humanly possible, thats the point.
Glad you finally agreed. Next time, do it sooner.

lol!
BigKnob

United States

#3523 Jul 31, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
So you can have blatent social hierarchy and not be effected mentally?
You mean these college educated bw dont know better, single or married.
BigKnob

United States

#3524 Jul 31, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you finally agreed. Next time, do it sooner.
lol!
you agreed wIth me. see I do need a google search I use, reason, logIc, common sense good judgement. So we agree
BigKnob

United States

#3525 Jul 31, 2013
Correction I dont need a google search,,,,,,,,,,knob
London

Memphis, TN

#3526 Jul 31, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>you agreed wIth me. see I do need a google search I use, reason, logIc, common sense good judgement. So we agree
Actually, you agreed with me. Check the past posts.
London

Memphis, TN

#3527 Jul 31, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>You mean these college educated bw dont know better, single or married.
What are you talking about?
BigKnob

United States

#3528 Jul 31, 2013
@ Ms. London pleasure speaking, You, as always I had fun we proved a good conversation can be fun, informational, entertaining; remember DO FOR SELF, OR SUFFER THE CONSEQUENCES, peace im out..............
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3533 Jul 31, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not an irbw nor do I care about ir. Some bp truly believe this whole world is concerned about their dating choices and it's racist when folks don't want to date them (when it's not--it's a personal choice and preference). No one gives a sh!t about ir. Honestly and truthfully.
I didnt say you cared. Nor did I label you as IRBW. You asked which people I was referring to and I told you. It's not all about you y'know?

:)

Level 3

Location hidden

#3534 Jul 31, 2013
@LONDON

Oh, and yes, whites did create the notion of race. It's their system, and only they use it. Other people across the globe do not use this system of identifying others. With other groups, it boils down to nationality, religion, or social standings. The color of one's skin is irrelevant and flat out stupid.
London

Memphis, TN

#3536 Jul 31, 2013
*may you rejoice with it.
London

Memphis, TN

#3537 Jul 31, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
@LONDON
Oh, and yes, whites did create the notion of race. It's their system, and only they use it. Other people across the globe do not use this system of identifying others. With other groups, it boils down to nationality, religion, or social standings. The color of one's skin is irrelevant and flat out stupid.
Nonsense. Blacks are treated the same worldwide. Which is by and large lowly. There are exceptions but they are few and far between. You can't just dismiss reality sir.

"The color of ones skin is irrevelant and flat out stupid"..... Please speak for yourself. Obviously you must think your skin is irrevelant and flat out stupid. Not everyone feels this way.
London

Memphis, TN

#3538 Jul 31, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>I didnt say you cared. Nor did I label you as IRBW. You asked which people I was referring to and I told you. It's not all about you y'know?
:)
Oh..well, my bad.(I'm wrong and presumptious once every 50 yrs- lol).

Level 3

Location hidden

#3540 Jul 31, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
I gave you my thoughts because you asked for them. Next time if you don't want to "hear" the answer- don't ask. Or when you asked for someones thoughts on something, go ahead and give them the answer also and save yourself the trouble of "debate."
Bottomline, you asked my thoughts and I was courteous enough to it give it you. Next time say thanks and keep it moving.
Btw, all theories are based on "facts" which is why there is more than one theory in existence on many different things. None of us were alive so this is why theories are presented in the first place. OOA is simply one theory and yes OOA is contingent on one source or family tree..one in which I don't believe with the current "evidence". I don't believe theories which basically tell me to disregard what my eyes clearly see. You can believe what you want and my you rejoice with it.
I'm not speaking about theories, you are. I'm speaking about facts. SCIENTISTS HAVE CONCLUDED THAT RACE DOES NOT EXIST. You're one of those people that focuses on irrelevant shyt to keep from admitting you're wrong about something. I never once mentioned out of Africa, you did. I don't care about opinions, and respect FACTS. And you have none, but a bunch of outdated closed minded rhetoric.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NFL players stood for god save the queen in Lon... 1 min Ugly monkeys 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min southerngirl 1,603,557
Stop worshipping cloth 7 min Yisraelite Suprem... 1
Any girls here attracted to a guys feet (Mar '08) 8 min Juniorabel88 18
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 16 min Marcus Washington 679
Hahahaha! The Negro is hopeless and cannot do s... 19 min Karma Happens 5
NFL ratings declining 27 min Kip 52
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 47 min Harrisson 146
Negroes are vulgar, degenerate perverts. 1 hr Ms Mack 48
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 5 hr Got_Rope 33
More from around the web