Kerry Washington marries Black man
IT IS I

United States

#3452 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> You ladies are easy to pick apart,
Please, Kneegrow !!!!

What makes you think that you can pick my argument apart when you aren't even qualified to pick cotton from a bottle of aspirin ???
BigKnob wrote:
your anti-logic is starting to show, no its you who view wm showing up at blk people meet & the youtube videos as evidence that white and non bm want you, I say they want easy sex, not marriage, families no see they dont want biracial children,
My logic is air tight and you know it. I don't even know why you are wasting your time trying to find holes in my logic, there are no holes to be found !!!

Nobody really gives a rat's azz what you say WM want, but the truth is..........all men want easy sex, BM included. And from my experience WM want what any other man wants..........a good woman to share his life with and someone who will partner with him.

Sorry, but the next time you try to tell WM what they want, you might want to check with them first.

Oh, and you mentioned in a previous post that BW are "obsessed" with WW and that is why we talk about them so much ?????

Well, you seem to have a hard time keeping WM off of your mind and out of your mouth.

Care to explain your "obsession" ?!?!
BigKnob wrote:
a kid whos half asian, latino & white can still be white, but a kid that's half blk will never be considerd white. These recessive genes wm know this, you bw dont. Dispute my truth.
There are many half black people who "pass" for white if they want to. And many half Latino and half Asian people look predominantly Asian or Latino so that's not true about half Asians and half Latinos being considered white.

The children are whatever the father is. My friends daughter, whose father is white, has "white" on her birth certificate. Although her mother is listed on her birth certificate as "black" the daughters ethnicity/race is marked as black.

And speaking of these recessive white genes.........are the WW's white genes recessive too ?? Because judging from how BM are rushing to co-produce with them, nobody would know it !!!
IT IS I

United States

#3453 Jul 30, 2013
Spit-Fire wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol...IT IS I. I see you're settling in for the night and ready to go. You're so fiesty...I love it!
What's up ?? I had some problems posting for a while but I'm back in full effect !!!!

You know, these simple minded fools think that just because someone doesn't live on this site 24/7 that they must not have a good rebuttal, but little do they know !!!!

Some of us actually have lives !!!

:)
IT IS I

United States

#3454 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> You must be dating a thug, parole officer, urine test, I just knew you were a bad girl , are you still with your baby daddy.
No, I don't date your type. I actually have a male Asian friend who is a parole officer and he tells me how he makes such a good living regulating all of the "Tyrones".

He makes an excellent living from "babysitting" grown azz kneegrows !!!

BigKnob

United States

#3455 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go again !!!!
BM are always pointing their fingers at somebody else. But I noticed you guys never..........EVER POINT YOUR FINGERS AT WW !!! BUT YOU WILL POINT THEM AT BW IN A MINUTE !!!
If you're not pointing your fingers at WM then you point them at BW..........WHEN WILL YOU POINT THEM AT YOURSELF ??
A man not in the wrong never points a finger, but I was responding to your statement, my rebuttal.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3456 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
What's up ?? I had some problems posting for a while but I'm back in full effect !!!!
You know, these simple minded fools think that just because someone doesn't live on this site 24/7 that they must not have a good rebuttal, but little do they know !!!!
Some of us actually have lives !!!
You are a legend in your own mind.

Like Madea.=)
IT IS I

United States

#3457 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Should'nt the bm have a positive mental attitude, be self-assuring, conifident, or should he think like a victim.
Yes, the BM should be positive, self assured, and confident. He should not be "presumptuous", "conceited", and "arrogant".

The self-absorbed behavior and mentality of many BM is what leads to them being victimized.

A little bit of humility will take you a long way. Try it some time.

And humility is a crown of glory. It makes a person very attractive. In fact one definition or description of humility is "knowing ones limitations."

Too many BM carry themselves as though they have unlimited power and abilities, which just baffles my mind because most BM don't even have the power to be employed !!!!

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3458 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Genius...I didn't make the statement...you did....are you high?
You can't argue with me...against your very own point!
Lmbao...listen we can have an exchange...but please...in the sincere interest for time...alone....stop trying to psyche me out..it's idiotic..and you're not even qualified to achieve such a goal!
Trust me!
"...it's merely a carefully constructed attempt at evading the issue of being black" Your statement, not mine. So I guess I could be as high as a kite and still call it correctly.

Psyche you out? By telling you you're very own statements? Thats some seriously covert mind games your accusing me of.
BigKnob

United States

#3459 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't date your type. I actually have a male Asian friend who is a parole officer and he tells me how he makes such a good living regulating all of the "Tyrones".
He makes an excellent living from "babysitting" grown azz kneegrows !!!
being a porole officer is a job, not a business, their on salary, I have a friend who have a strip joint he makes a lot of money off starkeshia, quida, quashsenika.
BigKnob

United States

#3460 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, the BM should be positive, self assured, and confident. He should not be "presumptuous", "conceited", and "arrogant".
The self-absorbed behavior and mentality of many BM is what leads to them being victimized.
A little bit of humility will take you a long way. Try it some time.
And humility is a crown of glory. It makes a person very attractive. In fact one definition or description of humility is "knowing ones limitations."
Too many BM carry themselves as though they have unlimited power and abilities, which just baffles my mind because most BM don't even have the power to be employed !!!!
How do you explaine non bm being unemployed, also the networth of bw $5.00 thats tragic.
IT IS I

United States

#3461 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> You make my job easy, capree said wm want thin, blond, redheads, burettes dont like dark big booty kim k types( I didnt know capree was a wm ) you just said the wm who go asian are ww rejects, that goes for bw as well their ww rejects thank you for telling the truth
Well, Einstein..........it's not secret that most WM prefer their own women.......that is normal.

What is not normal if for BM to obsess over WM's women..........so Capree was right........they do prefer WW initially.

Kim KarTRASHian is not white, she is middle eastern (Armenian).
So, the KarTRASHians were having a hard time fitting in with "white Hollywood" so they simply went where the odds were in their favor----------BM !!!

Everybody knows how much BM love non-BW and so that is what Kourtney and Kim did.

If you will notice..........Kanye West and that basketball player that Kourtney is married to (I can't remember his name) had money and careers when they hooked up with these losers. Kim and Kourtney have not talent or careers. They simply latched on to BM to get started.

Scott Disick, the white guy who married Khloe is nothing more than a gigaloo. He didn't have to bring anything to the table but his white skin and now he is going to start a men's clothing line from all of the exposure that he received from "Keeping up with the Kardashians". He can thank Ray Jay for that. It was the sex tape with Kim that lead to the reality show.

In fact, Kourtney and Khloe didn't do a damn thing !!! They became famous from Kim's sex tape with Ray Jay !!! After Kim got famous from her tape, she pulled in her family.

And no, the white guy rejects who end up with Asian women could not get a WW or a BW........but they KNOW that they can get a top notch Asian woman to take them at the drop of a dime !!!!

IT IS I

United States

#3462 Jul 30, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a legend in your own mind.
Like Madea.=)
You just better recognize !!!!

IT IS I

United States

#3463 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> How do you explaine non bm being unemployed, also the networth of bw $5.00 thats tragic.
Most BM won't even look for work. And $5 doesn't describe my net worth, I don't know. Do some research.

Level 7

Location hidden

#3464 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, Einstein..........it's not secret that most WM prefer their own women.......that is normal.
What is not normal if for BM to obsess over WM's women..........so Capree was right........they do prefer WW initially.
So, the KarTRASHians were having a hard time fitting in with "white Hollywood" so they simply went where the odds were in their favor----------BM !!!
Everybody knows how much BM love non-BW and so that is what Kourtney and Kim did.
If you will notice..........Kanye West and that basketball player that Kourtney is married to (I can't remember his name) had money and careers when they hooked up with these losers. Kim and Kourtney have not talent or careers. They simply latched on to BM to get started.
Scott Disick, the white guy who married Khloe is nothing more than a gigaloo. He didn't have to bring anything to the table but his white skin and now he is going to start a men's clothing line from all of the exposure that he received from "Keeping up with the Kardashians". He can thank Ray Jay for that. It was the sex tape with Kim that lead to the reality show.
In fact, Kourtney and Khloe didn't do a damn thing !!! They became famous from Kim's sex tape with Ray Jay !!! After Kim got famous from her tape, she pulled in her family.
And no, the white guy rejects who end up with Asian women could not get a WW or a BW........but they KNOW that they can get a top notch Asian woman to take them at the drop of a dime !!!!
Paging Dr. Freud!
IT IS I

United States

#3465 Jul 30, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Co-sign! That's just the problem with some of these Nee-crows, they want throw stones at black women when their dumbazzes are the ones living in glass houses and as usual in the wrong!
EXACTLY !!!

They have a psychotic need to be better than BW and it's just sad on every level.

:(
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3466 Jul 30, 2013
If bm are living in a glass house like Capree states then bw live UNDER that house. For when has a woman as a gender ever been above a man...in any society...at any point in history?

When y'all put your men down you put yourselves even further down. For was woman not made from the rib of a man?

Level 7

Location hidden

#3467 Jul 30, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
If bm are living in a glass house like Capree states then bw live UNDER that house. For when has a woman as a gender ever been above a man...in any society...at any point in history?
When y'all put your men down you put yourselves even further down. For was woman not made from the rib of a man?
Dude, capree doesn't have a white husband, or even white boyfriend. She had drunken post-bar sex with a white dude once (who looked like this: https://encrypted-tbn0.gstatic.com/images... ), stalked him, and when he finally filed a restraining order, she went totally insane!
IT IS I

United States

#3468 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>You have a difficult mouth, its bad when speak, youre an emasculating strong girl, a control freak, which is a form of witchcraft,i bet you wear the pants in your relationship huh, which one of you play the man role. I bet you do.
You're not strong enough to be my man, I guess.

Enjoy !!!

IT IS I

United States

#3469 Jul 30, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Paging Dr. Freud!
Couldn't handle it, huh ???

BigKnob

United States

#3470 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats what you said remember, asian women get wws reject, and capree said that wm perfer, blonds, firey redheads, brunettes, thin not big booty dark kim k types you two said these things not me im quoting you, I said im not white I dont give a damn about what they like, what I like is what matters to me, thats reality

Level 7

Location hidden

#3471 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not strong enough to be my man, I guess.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4A-wnlBveFAXX
Enjoy !!!
Are you feminine enough to be a man's woman?

=)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Joy 1,602,221
Do white men like fat black women? (Jan '09) 55 min BUTTALUV 482
Blacks, Apes, No. But Whites Have APE DNA (Aug '12) 57 min Alpha 150
News Trump Repeats Call to Fire Athletes Who Kneel f... 1 hr Ms Mack 1
North Korea FM: Trump is Mentally Deranged & Fu... 1 hr Ms Mack 7
What if Michael Jackson was "it" 1 hr Mr Lee 5
The black man is God 1 hr Ms Mack 6
A poem for all topix Hottentots 2 hr Mr Lee 2
White Desperation on Topix to have Blacks ACCEP... 2 hr lolwtf 20
This forum is like beating a dead ape... should... 3 hr Ttt 33