Kerry Washington marries Black man

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3411 Jul 30, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>See your problem is that you are far too concerned with what other people might think or how they might view black people by whats discussed on this forum. I do not suffer from such an affliction.
I did not create this atmosphere of disunity among bm/bw on here. Instead I, like yourself just happened to find it already here. Now if this forum can be said to represent a microcosm of society (and probably not a very positive aspect of it) then to rule out ideas or points of view as being relative because they're not in accordance with yours or even society at large, would be akin to sweeping the dirt under the rug.
I'm not a dirt/rug sweeper. If I see or hear or read something that I feel needs to be addressed I will address it. I wont pretend that issues among blacks do not exist, I'm not embarrassed at what other people might think about my race. I do not maintain illusions of fantasy or unreality in any sense and I will not just keep my peace when I see hypocrisy.
First of all...I don't have a problem generally speaking!

Again...I'm not the one on an AA forum...bashing,demeaning and degrading bw...while proclaiming my undying love for anything non-black and even over glorifying these women!

Yes I'm honest....with and about bw and yes there are bw with some major issues...I've never doubted that fact...but I don't come here "With a problem with bw in my study group"...because I have no such reality!

Let's keep things straight and in order here...shall we?

And let's not pretend here...you're apart of the very same "Hypocrisy" that you claim to be against!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3412 Jul 30, 2013
Correction:

"And let's not pretend here...you're a part of(not apart)the very same "Hypocrisy" that you claim to be against"

You're dating out...and bashing your own kind...really just to justify your personal issues...that aren't really about bw in general...because a clear look at bw overall...would confirm that no...bw aren't all exactly alike!

Just as the women that you are over praising aren't necessarily even all that you're making them out to be...it's all your own personal perception of them...that you have bought into and actually believe!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3413 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>Typing in all caps doesnt get your point across any more clearly, it only makes you look pissed off and unable to do so.
And you're right, I'm doing the very same self hating ass shit that irbw do to bm good call. I'm letting them see for themselves how irrational, self deprecating, and ridiculous they seem. Thanks for having to make me explain that to someone I wouldnt think needed that to be explained to.
I also live in the same world as you and they and am more then aware of the double standards. But if they think they can just run rough shod all over ALL bm men then the buck will stop with me...simple. And it's working. They do not reply to me with more nonsense anymore and in some cases just leave the thread all together when they see I'm around :) I'm not here to make sense to nonsensical people, only to show them by example how self defeating and unproductive they are and spend their time being. Failing that...Imma put my two cents worth in.
:)
Lmbao...dude...they've been responding to you from the time that you got here...they just grew tired....because you're a fucking hypocrite...and can't even see it!

You're shit stinks to high heaven and back!

It's bm like you...who think that they're on some higher level...just because they are dating some white broad...who are the problem...but what's funny...is you actually think that you're doing something special...it's hilarious!

Dude...do you have any idea how much white ass I've turned down....it's unreal...white chicks have the nerve to even try while my wife is right in the room sometimes...hell right at the table...you're not doing anything...that shit is easy as hell!

Half of the time I'm not even fully awake and these chicks are putting on bids...saying shit that I guess is supposed to comfort me and establish some meaningful bond...Lmbao!
Marcus Washington

Laredo, TX

#3414 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Again...I'm not the one on an AA forum...bashing,demeaning and degrading bw...while proclaiming my undying love for anything non-black and even over glorifying these women!
Yes I'm honest....with and about bw and yes there are bw with some major issues...I've never doubted that fact...but I don't come here "With a problem with bw in my study group"...because I have no such reality!
And let's not pretend here...you're apart of the very same "Hypocrisy" that you claim to be against!
smdh You're still here??????? Mofo quit wasting everyone's time with your damn novels. Mofo you need a job. Nicca I ought to whoop your sorry a** for being so stupid.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3415 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>Typing in all caps doesnt get your point across any more clearly, it only makes you look pissed off and unable to do so.
And you're right, I'm doing the very same self hating ass shit that irbw do to bm good call. I'm letting them see for themselves how irrational, self deprecating, and ridiculous they seem. Thanks for having to make me explain that to someone I wouldnt think needed that to be explained to.
I also live in the same world as you and they and am more then aware of the double standards. But if they think they can just run rough shod all over ALL bm men then the buck will stop with me...simple. And it's working. They do not reply to me with more nonsense anymore and in some cases just leave the thread all together when they see I'm around :) I'm not here to make sense to nonsensical people, only to show them by example how self defeating and unproductive they are and spend their time being. Failing that...Imma put my two cents worth in.
Smdh...Lmbao!

"And you're right, I'm doing the very same self hating ass shit that irbw do to bm good call. I'm letting them see for themselves how irrational, self deprecating, and ridiculous they seem. Thanks for having to make me explain that to someone I wouldnt think needed that to be explained to"

You actually typed this silly shit!

Clearly...you're on a much higher level than we all even realized...lol!
BigKnob

United States

#3416 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You have issues with bw....who question you on your bullshit!
Bw who want to know...what's wrong with communicating with us...with dating us...with building something worthwhile with us!
Again...you're a man...you're supposed to lead...and your personal relationship is what you make it...whoever you're with!
I Travel,Golf,Swim,Love the shooting range,Jet ski,Snow Mobiles,sailing,Kayaking,Bike riding,films,Museums,Concerts, The Opera,Playing guitar,Lectures,Antiquing,Viny l,all sorts of food and many other things!
And my black wife is also into most of the very same things...and some that I'm not but give a try!
Your shit...has nothing to do with bw in general...how do I know this...because of the silly ass shit that you sit up and type!
You're just another bm...who has been groomed,brainwashed and turned out by whites!
Your just like the ignorant ass irbw who do the very same thing to bm!
You cant say you agree with, then say its silly ass shit, cant be both, can it , if its silly azz shyt why cant they answer, they cant, you cant dispute its truth, what can do is try to undermine it for these bw's ( who think like this ) sake, to say look im good bm im not like them, see you've enticed with their sexual witchcraft, they have you week at the knees, im a good bm baby please, a mind-binding spirit is a bytch isn't.
BigKnob

United States

#3417 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
Correction:
"And let's not pretend here...you're a part of(not apart)the very same "Hypocrisy" that you claim to be against"
You're dating out...and bashing your own kind...really just to justify your personal issues...that aren't really about bw in general...because a clear look at bw overall...would confirm that no...bw aren't all exactly alike!
Just as the women that you are over praising aren't necessarily even all that you're making them out to be...it's all your own personal perception of them...that you have bought into and actually believe!
Its bw's fault for not saying these bw dont speak for me, just as you try to chastize some bm by throwing up a paper tiger, by saying its us, when in fact its them it always has been, the only thing they can say is more of them go to college than bm, but its also true for ww, I dont see where bm are promoting non bw show me where, if we were then we'd have every right to, look at them.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3418 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> You cant say you agree with, then say its silly ass shit, cant be both, can it , if its silly azz shyt why cant they answer, they cant, you cant dispute its truth, what can do is try to undermine it for these bw's ( who think like this ) sake, to say look im good bm im not like them, see you've enticed with their sexual witchcraft, they have you week at the knees, im a good bm baby please, a mind-binding spirit is a bytch isn't.
Listen...and never forget....in any conversation there can be a bit of both truth and misinformation...sensationalis m,slander,generalizing and or down right....inaccuracy based on any number of things...the facts,the speakers limited knowledge of the subject matter/material...or a speakers own personal biased and desire to paint a picture...based on their own agenda!

Yes there is "Some truth" in much of what you've stated...but again...the problem is this...you only make the points that support your own personal agenda...which is to defend you choice to date out...so you like the many so called Irbw (and mind you...I've actually communicated with many of them who have voluntarily contacted me in personal messages and are in fact not irbw at all)...

Go out of your way to devalue and minimize bw!

Which to the rest of us normal bm...is retarded!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3419 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Its bw's fault for not saying these bw dont speak for me, just as you try to chastize some bm by throwing up a paper tiger, by saying its us, when in fact its them it always has been, the only thing they can say is more of them go to college than bm, but its also true for ww, I dont see where bm are promoting non bw show me where, if we were then we'd have every right to, look at them.
You must be in your twenties....because clearly...you are as confused as shit!

It's sad...that you can be so smart in one way...but dumb ass dick on the either hand!

*Once again....you're just like the f*cked up irbw....you sound just like either the Arabs or the Jews...enlightening us all on who started the whole thing...when in fact...all that you're really doing is trying to justify why you want to kill them all!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3420 Jul 30, 2013
Correction:

"It's sad...that you can be so smart in one way...but dumb ass dick on the either hand"

Dumb as dyck...not ass.

And no that's not tell tale sign about the ole Moor's personal life...so don't get it twisted....you freakin pervs!
BigKnob

United States

#3421 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen...and never forget....in any conversation there can be a bit of both truth and misinformation...sensationalis m,slander,generalizing and or down right....inaccuracy based on any number of things...the facts,the speakers limited knowledge of the subject matter/material...or a speakers own personal biased and desire to paint a picture...based on their own agenda!
Yes there is "Some truth" in much of what you've stated...but again...the problem is this...you only make the points that support your own personal agenda...which is to defend you choice to date out...so you like the many so called Irbw (and mind you...I've actually communicated with many of them who have voluntarily contacted me in personal messages and are in fact not irbw at all)...
Go out of your way to devalue and minimize bw!
Which to the rest of us normal bm...is retarded!
I think more hardline bm would agree with me than your lets tiptoe approach, again im talking about these sadbutrue type of bw who are to far out in left field to the point where engage in fantsay-ism, anti bm-ism accusing men the've never met of being losers, if bm were talking this kind of bs about bw, writing books, i'd be the first to say brother youre wrong, you dont speak for me , thats fair game, but its cause-n-effect these brothers are reacting to bm bashing instead of challanging it, and creating the type of image of the bm, as we see us not the way the world sees us, thats whats fk'ed up, dont bw promote their own personal ideals? I have no problem with talking lets do so in a civil mannor.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3422 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Smdh...Lmbao!
"And you're right, I'm doing the very same self hating ass shit that irbw do to bm good call. I'm letting them see for themselves how irrational, self deprecating, and ridiculous they seem. Thanks for having to make me explain that to someone I wouldnt think needed that to be explained to"
Yes, I actually typed all that silly shit. Only because you made me do it. I wouldnt think that I'd have to explain my game plan here to another bm of all people.

:/
BigKnob

United States

#3423 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be in your twenties....because clearly...you are as confused as shit!
It's sad...that you can be so smart in one way...but dumb ass dick on the either hand!
*Once again....you're just like the f*cked up irbw....you sound just like either the Arabs or the Jews...enlightening us all on who started the whole thing...when in fact...all that you're really doing is trying to justify why you want to kill them all!
youre begining to reason like one of these argumentaive women, you like them hear what you wanna hear, put on you your thinking cap, stand up for truth, there's nothing wrong with a man thinking like a man, having an opinion is there? passivity has'nt gotten bm anywhere, has it thats why these women act the way they do, spineless men, they want a bm to take charge, but you dont, you seem to only want to yes dear, and wana turn other brothers into you mr. overly sensitive.
bruh

Waldorf, MD

#3424 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Smdh...Lmbao!
What he's saying actually makes a lot of sense. All because you disagree with doesn't make it silly.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3425 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Reality does not exist here. To try and find any kind of semblance of it will simply leave you frustrated. Now me personally, I do not like frustration. I'm not here to set things aright. Nor am I here to get my point of view across as truth or reality. What I've learned from my time here on Topix is that it's a game...an anger game. It's not about right or wrong, good or bad. It's about anger. Venting it and creating it. It's about pissing people off because perhaps...you yourself are pissed off.

My first 6 or so months on this forum was about making sense to nonsensical arguments...WRONG! The next few months was about venting my own anger...WRONG! A friend of mine jumped on here to see what all the fuss was about and it was her that told me what I now so clearly see...that it's a game.

I stopped feeding into the anger and trying to rationalize and instead began turning tables...playing the game...to win. To me winning is not getting my point across (not possible) it's not about being the angriest (so what?) It's about backing them down OFF ME!! To out bully the bullies (in the case of white trolls)To make them sick and tired of trying to get the one up on me and if possible, making them ignore me (allowing me to say my bit unchallenged) or better yet...go away when I'm around.

And it works.

It worked on the white trolls so well they not only got me banned several times but even had Topix threaten legal action against me (which went nowhere) Having had this success with the trolls it was no feat at all to shut down these IR bm hating bw. These are light weights. What took white trolls a couple of years to realize about me took a mere couple of weeks for the bw on here. They, like the trolls, have been relegated to throwing pebbles at me from the wings (in the form of judgement icons) They do not confront me directly and that to me is a victory. And so what if you have your opinion about it, it's how I play the Topix game.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3426 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
Correction:
"Dating out"? Lol I'm not involved with an alien from another world, or an animal with four legs. I'm dating well within my own kind I assure you. That kind being of the human variety. I'm a man first before a color and as a man who just happens to be OF color I still see female first in a woman and race falls somewhere behind looks, personality, and chemistry.

You may wish to define yourself as a race first and foremost and more power to you. As for me, I define myself as a man before anything else.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3427 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Lmbao...dude...they've been responding to you from the time that you got here...they just grew tired....because you're a fucking hypocrite...and can't even see it!
You're shit stinks to high heaven and back!
It's bm like you...who think that they're on some higher level...just because they are dating some white broad...who are the problem...but what's funny...is you actually think that you're doing something special...it's hilarious!
Dude...do you have any idea how much white ass I've turned down....it's unreal...white chicks have the nerve to even try while my wife is right in the room sometimes...hell right at the table...you're not doing anything...that shit is easy as hell!
Half of the time I'm not even fully awake and these chicks are putting on bids...saying shit that I guess is supposed to comfort me and establish some meaningful bond...Lmbao!
Lol have you not been paying attention? I dont care for the WHY of them not responding. It's the non response that speaks volumes to me. They can see me as Forest Gump on crack for all I care. I'm not trying to persuade them of anything, convince them, make them see my view. I'm simply here to turn that misguided anger that they direct towards me right back onto them. Let them see and realize that I dont play their game, I play mine.

My rules.

My game.

My victory.

And to hell with how you or anyone else calls it.

Ya feel me?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3428 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> I think more hardline bm would agree with me than your lets tiptoe approach, again im talking about these sadbutrue type of bw who are to far out in left field to the point where engage in fantsay-ism, anti bm-ism accusing men the've never met of being losers, if bm were talking this kind of bs about bw, writing books, i'd be the first to say brother youre wrong, you dont speak for me , thats fair game, but its cause-n-effect these brothers are reacting to bm bashing instead of challanging it, and creating the type of image of the bm, as we see us not the way the world sees us, thats whats fk'ed up, dont bw promote their own personal ideals? I have no problem with talking lets do so in a civil mannor.
First of all...SBT is a white guy...those of us who have been here for any lenght of time already know this for certain...beyond the shadow of any doubt...he's been busted several times in the past!

Next of all...irnegros are doing the very same things to bw that irbw are doing...you're just to caught up...like Deer in the headlights to see it!

You're both equally retarded and annoying as hell to the rest of us sane AA!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3429 Jul 30, 2013
<quoted text>"Dating out"? Lol I'm not involved with an alien from another world, or an animal with four legs. I'm dating well within my own kind I assure you. That kind being of the human variety. I'm a man first before a color and as a man who just happens to be OF color I still see female first in a woman and race falls somewhere behind looks, personality, and chemistry.
You may wish to define yourself as a race first and foremost and more power to you. As for me, I define myself as a man before anything else.
Really...wow...Okay...just keep your ass out of gated communities in Florida!

*Let me tell you something...I have personal financial freedom,I have more education than most white males that I encounter on a daily basis...even in the professional-often elite world that I work in...where we basically provide tax shelters for the wealthy...and call it "Philanthropy"

I live in what is thought of as an upper middle class to wealthy community...people turn up at Starbucks in Maybachs and Vintage Jaguars...left to them by their parents...they attend schools such as...Cornell,Dartmouth,Barnard /Columbia,Stanford,Xavier,Yale ,Harvard,Princeton,Brown,UofM, ...and if they haven't work hard enough....just maybe they get into State!

My home is one of the nicer ones in my community...we planned to buy more of a starter home and then work our way up to something that we felt was both "sensible and yet
comfy"...but it was a wedding present...a bit too ostentation for my taste originally...but it's nice to say the least!

I dress better than most of the men in my community,at my job and that I know in general.
I have a vacation home...on one of the islands outside of the US.
I actually speak better than most people that I come into contact with!

I have a respectably high IQ...and have always done very well on Standardized test and in the academic world in general!

I have a very impressive (so I've always been told)wardrobe and get endless compliments from both men and women...I'm known for being a clothes horse!

I have a nice upscale crossover...and a couple of toys that I love.
I have a pretty decent knowledge of both Wines and Antiques.
I Have access to a pretty nice sized yacht...and I'm actually a fairly decent Captain...though my dad would say that I still have a lot to learn!

I've traveled to more places than most people that I know or come into contact with!

BUT MAKE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT...NOT EVER...WHEN I WALK OUTSIDE MY FRONT DOOR...I'M STILL MOST DEFINITELY A BLACK MAN!
bruh

Waldorf, MD

#3430 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...SBT is a white guy...those of us who have been here for any lenght of time already know this for certain...beyond the shadow of any doubt...he's been busted several times in the past!
Next of all...irnegros are doing the very same things to bw that irbw are doing...you're just to caught up...like Deer in the headlights to see it!
You're both equally retarded and annoying as hell to the rest of us sane AA!
What proof do you have that SBT is a white dude? If you are certain of that you should certainly have some proof to back it up. I think SBT and Capree are black women. I have no reason to believe otherwise.

Moor you're not doing anyone any good by attacking other black men. One of the things that's keeping AAM down in this society is that we're always at each others throats for one reason or another. If you feel these two guys are misinformed or unfairly judging black women you can express that in more respectful manner. As black men we need to respect each other. We need to be on the same page. Those of us who have lost their way we need to get them on our page. You're not going to accomplish that by talking down to your brothas.

I'm not trying to disrespect you or insult you in anyway. So don't come at me with no bullshit. I just want you to see that you're part of the problem, not the solution. I think you're a smart dude and respect you. But you're doing is counter-productive.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 min KiloEcho 44,816
Why don't other Minorities Like Blacks 9 min TranshumanX 161
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 13 min John Galt 1,382,929
Black men are jealous of Latinos. (May '11) 1 hr Truth Hurts 44
White Men Are Effiminate 1 hr Truth Hurts 8
News Dueling groups to rally at Confederate landmark 1 hr californio 1,409
Here's how science views blacks. 1 hr Skiff Azlaan 12
Police Search for Serial Gang Rapist Described ... 3 hr Hellywood 24
Trump taking about deporting illegal immigrants 3 hr Big Woody 58
Whites Are Not To Blame For Your Problems 5 hr BM Need To Listen... 75