“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#3389 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound crazy as hell !!!
I love what I see when I look in the mirror, and everyone else loves what they see when they look at me too, so stop with the Dr. Phil hustle !!!
I or any other BW would have to mention WW if BM were not always obsessing over them(WW) and throwing them in our faces.
BM are damaged beyond repair in my opinion and the best thing that BW can do at this point, if we want to survive is separate ourselves from you self-loathing, self-destructive azzes.
When BM stop comparing BW to WW and stop hating us for not being WW then BW will not have a need to keep defending themselves against these vicious attacks.
I believe that most BM are TOXIC and they contaminate anything that they come in contact with. BM are not healthy for BW (and from the failure of their IR unions, they don't seem to be very healthy for non-BW either !!!) and the sooner more BW accept this truth..........the better off they will be.
:)
Yeah...once agian...bm are damaged beyond repair...but bw are all heaven sent...the best thing in the world that a man could ever hope to come across...right?

Lmbao...I've typed it before and I'll type it again...bm and bw are reflections of each other....CONTRARY TO THE BULLSHYT ASS MESSAGE THAT NON-BM...MOSTLY WHITE BOYS!

HAVE FILLED BW HEADS WITH (JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH ASIAN WOMEN,EAST INDIAN WOMEN AND OTHER WOMEN)TRYING TO CONVINCE BW THAT..."NOOO IT'S NOT YOU...IT'S ALL BM"..."THEY'RE THE PROBLEM"...AND YOU SILLY ASS HEFFAS BOUGHT INTO IT...HOOK,LINE AND SINKER!

Just because a non-bm chooses you,fucks you and maybe even marries you...it doesn't mean that you don't have issues...especially when you are willing to go out of your way to hide,control and maintain those issues...for him!

Because you value anyone and anything non-black!

*And what's really funny as hell with you...is the fact that you have major issues with all bm...hell if a bm states that he loves,respects and protects the bw in his life...you go into attack mode even harder..lmbao!

But then again...have you tell it...I'm a liar...a bm pretending to be married to a bw (because you know us bm...always pretending to be married!)a bw that in your own words...doesn't even exist!

But we bm are all destroyed...Lmbao!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3391 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> The truth is no man is healthy with a bw, why t do you think so many bm.drink, because of emasculating bw thats why.
First of all...who are all of these bm that drink so much...for the record...bm don't drink anymore than white men...who are stopped for DUI more often than bm...and not just based on ratio of wm to bm in this country alone...it's a cultural thing!

But if bm drink...it's because bm want to drink...what does that have to do with bw....and do bm smoke weed because of bw...really?

And the whole idea that "No man is healthy with a bw" is just plain ignorant....assbackwards...so called "new bm" thinking that has more to do with his own personal issues/thinking!

That in reality is about his own sense of who he is,the value of who he is and how much he values the source of his existence!

And for some of you negros...it's clear that you have some strong desire to escape who you are....where you came from and to paint a new...non-black reality for yourselves!

Again...this is not really about bw...because all bw are not alike...it's about you and your personal issues!

Let's be real shall we!

*And by the way...I'm married to bw and in tip,top shape...but then again...she's an educated,sane and informed bw!

I've never dated hoodrats,hoochie mammas or ghetto birds....they take one look at me and know from jump that..."He won't even go for my nonsense...not for one second"...and they're right!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3392 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound crazy as hell !!!
I love what I see when I look in the mirror, and everyone else loves what they see when they look at me too, so stop with the Dr. Phil hustle !!!
I or any other BW would have to mention WW if BM were not always obsessing over them(WW) and throwing them in our faces.
BM are damaged beyond repair in my opinion and the best thing that BW can do at this point, if we want to survive is separate ourselves from you self-loathing, self-destructive azzes.
When BM stop comparing BW to WW and stop hating us for not being WW then BW will not have a need to keep defending themselves against these vicious attacks.
I believe that most BM are TOXIC and they contaminate anything that they come in contact with. BM are not healthy for BW (and from the failure of their IR unions, they don't seem to be very healthy for non-BW either !!!) and the sooner more BW accept this truth..........the better off they will be.
Psst...and sorry...but even though I'm not even pro-ir...not in the least...I have no use for it and never have...and I don't pretend or make any apologies for it...don't like it..f*ck you!

But even I know that the whole bm can't maintain a stable relationship lie is bullshit!

Again...if I were into nonbw...why would I be any less stable than I am now...I wouldn't...I've been married for more years than most white men that I know nowadays....I'd be just as stable with whomever my wife is...if I valued her...as I do my black wife!

Hell wm can't even stay together with ww....because in all of their attempts to "Brainwash ww to view themselves as the end all be all prize for all men"...they've ruined ww...to the point of them believing that they're too good for their own men!

Now wm are looking elsewhere...enter bw!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3393 Jul 30, 2013
*But the bottom line is this...the thread is about a bw...marrying a bm....who she clearly has chosen to spend her life with,a man who we can only assume has filled her with enough confidence in him for her to trust him with her life,her heart and her over all well being!

He married her people...he asked her for her hand and he followed through!

AND INSTEAD OF SOME OF YOU IGNORANT ASS,HATEFUL,BITTER AND SPITEFUL,WORTHLESS BW HAVING ANYTHING POSITIVE AND HOPEFUL TO TYPE!

AS USUAL...IT'S ALL NEGATIVE!

*AND YOU WONDER WHY SOME BM WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ALL...SMDH!

**ALL OF THIS ONLY REMINDS ME OF SOME OF THE NEGATIVE ASS BW WHO MADE COMMENTS WHILE I WAS COURTING MY WIFE...EVERY NEGATIVE THING THAT THEY COULD THINK OF...WOMEN THAT I BARELY EVEN KNEW....IF AT ALL!

THAT WAS TWENTY YEARS AGO...AND SOME OF THE VERY SAME WOMEN ARE STILL BITTER,NEGATIVE AND SINGLE...I WONDER WHY?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3394 Jul 30, 2013
*And Please bare in mind that some of these women...who claim to be irbw(besides being wm to begin with...SBT is...we already know this!)...

Are in fact...Dykes!

Who have major issues with not only bm...but men in general...hell these women probably have female pets...no dyck in sight!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#3395 Jul 30, 2013
Wow you bw need to stop just talkin and move on already. So much can be done in just a angle day.

Every moment is a new opportunity for change.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#3396 Jul 30, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
Topix won't let me post a comment.

:(
FINALLY :))

But what about this comment of yours??

Topix needs to try harder.

:(
BigKnob

United States

#3397 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all...who are all of these bm that drink so much...for the record...bm don't drink anymore than white men...who are stopped for DUI more often than bm...and not just based on ratio of wm to bm in this country alone...it's a cultural thing!
But if bm drink...it's because bm want to drink...what does that have to do with bw....and do bm smoke weed because of bw...really?
And the whole idea that "No man is healthy with a bw" is just plain ignorant....assbackwards...so called "new bm" thinking that has more to do with his own personal issues/thinking!
That in reality is about his own sense of who he is,the value of who he is and how much he values the source of his existence!
And for some of you negros...it's clear that you have some strong desire to escape who you are....where you came from and to paint a new...non-black reality for yourselves!
Again...this is not really about bw...because all bw are not alike...it's about you and your personal issues!
Let's be real shall we!
*And by the way...I'm married to bw and in tip,top shape...but then again...she's an educated,sane and informed bw!
I've never dated hoodrats,hoochie mammas or ghetto birds....they take one look at me and know from jump that..."He won't even go for my nonsense...not for one second"...and they're right!
Im smart enough to know that not all bw are not like that, my comment was directed at her, see I give bw like her a taste of their own medicine and they dont like it. This has been going on for to long, and bm have said nothing, im not afraid of telling them the truth about themselves, they cant antagonize me with that wm is this bs I know better I used to party with whites, so I know them well. Its these bitter unattractive BWE bw on here stiring the pot of self-hatred, and constantly attacking the bm, so somebody has to check them, all their doing is trying to impress the wm at the bms expense, they want to use this and other threads to promote for themselves in a suttle way, what they accuse bm of doing, which is ir, notice when I pointed out that wm will promote ir in movies as long as the men are white, they have no answer, but give only insults, alot of them will try to get me to argue with them I dont, I challange them, not react to them. I pose this question, if 16.6 million ww are single and you have 4.7 million more ww than wm, if you have 5 times as many wm gay or bisexual than bm in jail, if ww out graduate wm from colleges, 70% of america's ir wm/ aw, then where are bw getting these wm from, they have no answer. All thats left are ww's rejects. So the low end wm feels that he can use his white priviledge card to get a bw, after all you bw should be honored im wht. As I said to them ir plays into the hands of the bm, those that are college educated really have the most options so brothers follow the educated brothers.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3398 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry to inform you but my answer to all of the above questions would be yes...Yes I have...I've received all of the above and more!
Just as there are men...black,and non-black alike...with nonbw...who would have to admit that no they have never received any of the things above!
Again...bw just like bm are all individuals...just as all other women are...there is no "Race of better women"...just as there is no race of better men...they simple don't exist...never have and never will!
DO YOU KNOW HOW FUCKING STUPID YOU ALL SOUND...YOU AND THE VERY SAME IGNORANT ASS IRBW WHO EAT WM SHIT FOR DINNER,SMILE AND THEN DEFEND THEIR ACTIONS TO THE WORLD AROUND THEM!
YOU SILLY ASS IRBM ARE DOING THE VERY SAME SHIT....SO PLEASE SAVE US "REGULAR...NORMAL AND SANE" BLACK FOLKS ALL OF THIS BULLSHYT ALREADY!
YOU'RE TWO FCKED UP PEAS IN A POD...YOU ALL HAVE ISSUES...WHICH IS WHY THE REST OF US WANT NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU ALL!
YOU'RE IN FACT A HUGE EMBARRASSMENT TO US!
Question(s): If you have/want nothing to do with us and are embarassed at what you see here...why continue to come??
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3399 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...once agian...bm are damaged beyond repair...but bw are all heaven sent...the best thing in the world that a man could ever hope to come across...right?
Lmbao...I've typed it before and I'll type it again...bm and bw are reflections of each other....CONTRARY TO THE BULLSHYT ASS MESSAGE THAT NON-BM...MOSTLY WHITE BOYS!
HAVE FILLED BW HEADS WITH (JUST LIKE THEY DID WITH ASIAN WOMEN,EAST INDIAN WOMEN AND OTHER WOMEN)TRYING TO CONVINCE BW THAT..."NOOO IT'S NOT YOU...IT'S ALL BM"..."THEY'RE THE PROBLEM"...AND YOU SILLY ASS HEFFAS BOUGHT INTO IT...HOOK,LINE AND SINKER!
Just because a non-bm chooses you,fucks you and maybe even marries you...it doesn't mean that you don't have issues...especially when you are willing to go out of your way to hide,control and maintain those issues...for him!
Because you value anyone and anything non-black!
*And what's really funny as hell with you...is the fact that you have major issues with all bm...hell if a bm states that he loves,respects and protects the bw in his life...you go into attack mode even harder..lmbao!
But then again...have you tell it...I'm a liar...a bm pretending to be married to a bw (because you know us bm...always pretending to be married!)a bw that in your own words...doesn't even exist!
But we bm are all destroyed...Lmbao!
Interesting how no positive icon judgements were given to your post here yet when you had something to say about irbw you recieved glowing judgements.

I do not consider myself an IRBM. I love women PERIOD! What I've found tho is that aside from twistin my dreads (when I had dreads) and just lookin juicy as a ripe tomato, bw fail in all areas of maintaining a healthy happy relationship with a man. Thats not to say that all are like that but every bw I've ever been involved with starts to fray along the edges very soon into a relationship. Ww just seem to work harder and want it more than bw IMO.They're also more up for anything spur of the moment.

Ever say to a bw "Lets go to Thailand for New Years"? They'll look at you like you're cray.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3400 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Im smart enough to know that not all bw are not like that, my comment was directed at her, see I give bw like her a taste of their own medicine and they dont like it. This has been going on for to long, and bm have said nothing, im not afraid of telling them the truth about themselves, they cant antagonize me with that wm is this bs I know better I used to party with whites, so I know them well. Its these bitter unattractive BWE bw on here stiring the pot of self-hatred, and constantly attacking the bm, so somebody has to check them, all their doing is trying to impress the wm at the bms expense, they want to use this and other threads to promote for themselves in a suttle way, what they accuse bm of doing, which is ir, notice when I pointed out that wm will promote ir in movies as long as the men are white, they have no answer, but give only insults, alot of them will try to get me to argue with them I dont, I challange them, not react to them. I pose this question, if 16.6 million ww are single and you have 4.7 million more ww than wm, if you have 5 times as many wm gay or bisexual than bm in jail, if ww out graduate wm from colleges, 70% of america's ir wm/ aw, then where are bw getting these wm from, they have no answer. All thats left are ww's rejects. So the low end wm feels that he can use his white priviledge card to get a bw, after all you bw should be honored im wht. As I said to them ir plays into the hands of the bm, those that are college educated really have the most options so brothers follow the educated brothers.
Okay...agreed...once again...but!

Listen...as I've stated before...I actually agree with most of what you type...why?...because you make a lot of sense and spit a lot of truth...problem is this...you have some major issues with bw...and you seek to bash and demean and yes degrade bw....in general!

All while espousing the timeless,brilliant and supernatural love for ww on bm part...and it's bullshit!

WW are just like any other group of women...they're not superhuman,they don't piss fine wine...that you can bottle and sell at any given time...if your portfolio takes too big of a hit....they don't all take it up the tightest little asshole...wake their man up with a mouth full of his pride and joy!

Nor do they walk on water!

No...not at all...and as you've stated...I've been around them since I could crawl...in reality they're just women...with mindsets,attitudes,issues,hang ups,dilemmas,hopes,fears and shit for a man to deal with and get tired of...and let's not even talk about them pms-ing and or just plain being a total bitch!

Now just maybe you're dealing with the new model of white women...who just fell from Heaven in the last two to four years!

Because the ones that I know...even the younger ones...are just like any other group of women!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3401 Jul 30, 2013
Correction from first sentence. Should read "...yet when you had something to say about IRBM..."
BigKnob

United States

#3402 Jul 30, 2013
So Sadbutrue is really a dead-end-white dude, I kinda thought so, no bw could be as ingorant as he/she is, back in the 80s the wm degrded the image of the asian man, for the purpose of lusting after asian women, thats sadbutrue's game wm predending to be a bw, it all makes sense, shemale lol.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3403 Jul 30, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Question(s): If you have/want nothing to do with us and are embarassed at what you see here...why continue to come??
Yeah...okay...so instead of taking a look at your idiotic and less then logical behavior...you try to confront me...sanity!

Ummm...correct me if I'm wrong...but most black people are with other black people...I mean you do know that...right?

I mean you didn't grow up on Television and actually believe the bullshyt...huh?

And you do know that this is an AA forum...right?

Yes,no,maybe...okay then...why would I not come here...I'm an AA?
BigKnob

United States

#3404 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay...agreed...once again...but!
Listen...as I've stated before...I actually agree with most of what you type...why?...because you make a lot of sense and spit a lot of truth...problem is this...you have some major issues with bw...and you seek to bash and demean and yes degrade bw....in general!
All while espousing the timeless,brilliant and supernatural love for ww on bm part...and it's bullshit!
WW are just like any other group of women...they're not superhuman,they don't piss fine wine...that you can bottle and sell at any given time...if your portfolio takes too big of a hit....they don't all take it up the tightest little asshole...wake their man up with a mouth full of his pride and joy!
Nor do they walk on water!
No...not at all...and as you've stated...I've been around them since I could crawl...in reality they're just women...with mindsets,attitudes,issues,hang ups,dilemmas,hopes,fears and shit for a man to deal with and get tired of...and let's not even talk about them pms-ing and or just plain being a total bitch!
Now just maybe you're dealing with the new model of white women...who just fell from Heaven in the last two to four years!
Because the ones that I know...even the younger ones...are just like any other group of women!
I have issues with bw who stir up bs, there are bw in my study group, I play golf, tennis, fishing, bike riding with, my girl is from canada, I have issues with these mammies, not bw.

“What do the stars say......”

Since: May 11

...explore outside the milkway

#3405 Jul 30, 2013
I wonder if Kerry Washington can read these comments.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3407 Jul 30, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting how no positive icon judgements were given to your post here yet when you had something to say about irbw you recieved glowing judgements.
I do not consider myself an IRBM. I love women PERIOD! What I've found tho is that aside from twistin my dreads (when I had dreads) and just lookin juicy as a ripe tomato, bw fail in all areas of maintaining a healthy happy relationship with a man. Thats not to say that all are like that but every bw I've ever been involved with starts to fray along the edges very soon into a relationship. Ww just seem to work harder and want it more than bw IMO.They're also more up for anything spur of the moment.
Ever say to a bw "Lets go to Thailand for New Years"? They'll look at you like you're cray.
You're doing the very same self hating ass shit that irbw do to bm...generalizing and tossing bm on the fire...to stay warm while cozying up to white folks!

NOW IF YOU WANT TO KID YOURSELF...GO FOR IT...BUT DON'T EVERY TRY THAT SHIT...NOT FOR ONE SECOND...NOT A MILLISECOND WITH A BM LIKE ME...WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3408 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah...okay...so instead of taking a look at your idiotic and less then logical behavior...you try to confront me...sanity!
Ummm...correct me if I'm wrong...but most black people are with other black people...I mean you do know that...right?
I mean you didn't grow up on Television and actually believe the bullshyt...huh?
And you do know that this is an AA forum...right?
Yes,no,maybe...okay then...why would I not come here...I'm an AA?
See your problem is that you are far too concerned with what other people might think or how they might view black people by whats discussed on this forum. I do not suffer from such an affliction.

I did not create this atmosphere of disunity among bm/bw on here. Instead I, like yourself just happened to find it already here. Now if this forum can be said to represent a microcosm of society (and probably not a very positive aspect of it) then to rule out ideas or points of view as being relative because they're not in accordance with yours or even society at large, would be akin to sweeping the dirt under the rug.

I'm not a dirt/rug sweeper. If I see or hear or read something that I feel needs to be addressed I will address it. I wont pretend that issues among blacks do not exist, I'm not embarrassed at what other people might think about my race. I do not maintain illusions of fantasy or unreality in any sense and I will not just keep my peace when I see hypocrisy.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Location hidden

#3409 Jul 30, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> I have issues with bw who stir up bs, there are bw in my study group, I play golf, tennis, fishing, bike riding with, my girl is from canada, I have issues with these mammies, not bw.
You have issues with bw....who question you on your bullshit!

Bw who want to know...what's wrong with communicating with us...with dating us...with building something worthwhile with us!

Again...you're a man...you're supposed to lead...and your personal relationship is what you make it...whoever you're with!

I Travel,Golf,Swim,Love the shooting range,Jet ski,Snow Mobiles,sailing,Kayaking,Bike riding,films,Museums,Concerts, The Opera,Playing guitar,Lectures,Antiquing,Viny l,all sorts of food and many other things!

And my black wife is also into most of the very same things...and some that I'm not but give a try!

Your shit...has nothing to do with bw in general...how do I know this...because of the silly ass shit that you sit up and type!

You're just another bm...who has been groomed,brainwashed and turned out by whites!

Your just like the ignorant ass irbw who do the very same thing to bm!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3410 Jul 30, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
You're doing the very same self hating ass shit that irbw do to bm...generalizing and tossing bm on the fire...to stay warm while cozying up to white folks!
NOW IF YOU WANT TO KID YOURSELF...GO FOR IT...BUT DON'T EVERY TRY THAT SHIT...NOT FOR ONE SECOND...NOT A MILLISECOND WITH A BM LIKE ME...WE KNOW THAT YOU'RE FULL OF SHIT!
Typing in all caps doesnt get your point across any more clearly, it only makes you look pissed off and unable to do so.

And you're right, I'm doing the very same self hating ass shit that irbw do to bm good call. I'm letting them see for themselves how irrational, self deprecating, and ridiculous they seem. Thanks for having to make me explain that to someone I wouldnt think needed that to be explained to.

I also live in the same world as you and they and am more then aware of the double standards. But if they think they can just run rough shod all over ALL bm men then the buck will stop with me...simple. And it's working. They do not reply to me with more nonsense anymore and in some cases just leave the thread all together when they see I'm around :) I'm not here to make sense to nonsensical people, only to show them by example how self defeating and unproductive they are and spend their time being. Failing that...Imma put my two cents worth in.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cam Newton not lookin too good 4 min ugly monkeys 2
black crime is getting out of control 5 min i am so special 25
go back to africa 7 min lol 16
Clinton ...the first black woman President !! 9 min MeSo 9
Egyptians. Must leave Kemet Sacred lands and...... 10 min dcool 102
Favorite 1980's R&B Songs (Dec '12) 11 min Yas 123
Celebrating George Zimmerman 13 min Les Powers 39
More from around the web