Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY !!!
These crazy fools only wish, hope and dream that BW were depending on them for our self esteem. In fact, from my experiences, all of my friends who are with BM have lower self esteem than those who are with non-BM.
And BM just kill me with that lie "WW just can't keep their hands off of us !!!"
http://www.mediatakeout.com/zero/1-54282
Apparently, WW have no problems at all taking their hands off of BM once they have satisfied their curiosity.
<quoted text>
BM can't stand it because when WM show their attraction to BW, WM call them a liar !!!
And even if a WM just uses a BW for sex, don't BM do it to WW and BW ??
"According to some we need to be on the watch for white men who only want a free tour of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory but don’t want to buy any chocolate bars.
Black women need to be shivering in their boots because white men are *known* for pumping and dumping black women and leaving them without ever offering a commitment.
In black world it’s alright to have a 70 percent OOW birth rate as long as those kids suffering are pure black kids with pure *black male* fathers.
Further black women deserve to be dumped by black men because black women have obviously cauded black women to pump and dump them or they knew it would happen.
Now if a white boy decides to sample the “delights” black men have eagerly been partaking in with no respect and no regards to black women’s well being for the past… oh 60 YEARS,(or decidedly ignoring for light/white women)….
Batten down the hatches we’ve got a BIG PROBLEM."
http://notyourgirlfriday.wordpress.com/2013/0...
SMDH.......
Tell that to your gIrl garcelle beauvaIs, beIng pumped and dumped wears the body out, when and If you get marrIed they'll nothIng left for your sImp.
BigKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Ooops there will

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you compare your looks to those of a man? That is just weird. Only AA women and teenage girls do that.
What I would love to know is why would any fully grown man jump in tell one woman that another woman looks better than she does??? That is beyond weird and reeks of feminism and having no decent man training. I have seen any other races of men do this, white men just step back and usually don't involve themselves in catfights with women. The only males who do this are AA men and immature boys.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

correction: I haven't seen any other races of men do this.

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
What I would love to know is why would any fully grown man jump in tell one woman that another woman looks better than she does??? That is beyond weird and reeks of feminism and having no decent man training. I have seen any other races of men do this, white men just step back and usually don't involve themselves in catfights with women. The only males who do this are AA men and immature boys.
That's a bold faced lie. All races of men will tell a dim-witted, treacherous, traitorous, disrespectful woman that another woman is sexier than her.

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Three years is hardly enough to make a difference. Im sure the stats are pretty much the same today. Cupid dating site also says bw holla the most but get the least results. I showed the link the other day. Bw like Capree are in some sort of ir fantasy world.
I am going by what I see, especially young black women seem to be dating out more these days also mixed women http://blackgirlwhiteboylove.com/archive
http://fuckyeahbwwm.tumblr.com/archive

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Agreed! So what is with you nutty IRBW who think that they are going to use you for more than a jump-off, when as YOU ADMIT, they won't even use women who are closer in GENETICS to their ANGLOS for anything more than a jump-ofgf either? Do you see how silly you sound? Sure, every now and then a decent white dude will wife you up, but mostly they will just use you up, and throw you away as soon as a Becky with a 7 or higher rating comes around.
SMH
You need reading comprehension lessons! Though some white men prefer Latinas, Black women(like my husband do)or Asian women. The majority of white men still prefer their Anglo Saxon white women and these white men who make up the majority of white men do acknowledge other races of women's beauty but they not about to put these women's beauty above that of their same race women. I never said that white men only use all nonblack women as jump-offs! The only nonblack women or even white women who these white men considers jump-offs are nonblack women like Kim Kardashian who have run up in by many black men. Most white men will only fk and drop her because they know think of Kim as bm's leftovers and a piece shit unless these white men have ulterior motive to capitalize on her money or fame. Even Eva who have only been with one black man and has quickly ran back to her own Latinos, she is still somewhat depreciated where Hollywood execs are concerned but not has much as Kim.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a bold faced lie. All races of men will tell a dim-witted, treacherous, traitorous, disrespectful woman that another woman is sexier than her.
You black men crack me up, when you all try to mold nonblack men's image to fit your own. LOL! These men do not think you and certainly don't act like you.

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text> I am going by what I see, especially young black women seem to be dating out more these days also mixed women http://blackgirlwhiteboylove.com/archive
Thanks for sharing that nice site.

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text> I am going by what I see, especially young black women seem to be dating out more these days also mixed women http://blackgirlwhiteboylove.com/archive
Thats enough proof for me

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You need reading comprehension lessons! Though some white men prefer Latinas, Black women(like my husband do)or Asian women. The majority of white men still prefer their Anglo Saxon white women and these white men who make up the majority of white men do acknowledge other races of women's beauty but they not about to put these women's beauty above that of their same race women. I never said that white men only use all nonblack women as jump-offs! The only nonblack women or even white women who these white men considers jump-offs are nonblack women like Kim Kardashian who have run up in by many black men. Most white men will only fk and drop her because they know think of Kim as bm's leftovers and a piece shit unless these white men have ulterior motive to capitalize on her money or fame. Even Eva who have only been with one black man and has quickly ran back to her own Latinos, she is still somewhat depreciated where Hollywood execs are concerned but not has much as Kim.
Wow...talk about needing reading comprehension improvement....See, your problem is you think you are smart. Stop thinking that.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You black men crack me up, when you all try to mold nonblack men's image to fit your own. LOL! These men do not think you and certainly don't act like you.
You are partially right. White men don't think like me. They love WHITE women over you! Which is fine. That is natural.

But idiots like you think you are somehow above white women in the eyes of white men. Er, NO!

A white guy will drop an average looking black chick such as yourself the moment a hot white woman comes calling. Your white "daddy" is probably having an affair with some white chick already who doesn't like you and is doing it just because she can.

=)

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow...talk about needing reading comprehension improvement....See, your problem is you think you are smart. Stop thinking that.
That skanky bi*ch is gone like a turkey through the straw. She has not been here long. She got a computer and plenty of time since she has been in the U.S., the rest you can see for yourself. She's one sad sack azz trick. She truly does deserve the names she was called...she talks about African American men like a true racist, but she denies that part. Maybe one kicked her raunchy azz once or twice.
BigKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

Some of these guys on here are white I can tell from their writing style, youre pretending to be bm I dealt with your azz on another site earlier cant fool me.i'll point you out, I dont have to call o bw out of her to disagree with her, I use words not profanity. I said that the other day.
BigKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard that also plus I have all kinds of men especially white men speak of Halle's beauty but I don't think that because they find her attractive, that want their wives to look her or think she or kim represent their ideal beautiful over white women. I am not talking about all men but the majority of white men.
<quoted text>
Sorry but I don't think Kim is beautiful like she use to be. I know that one shouldn't have aged much by their early 30s but is just pretty not stunning anymore. I agree, any nonblack woman have dated or married to men once, white men see as depreciated but for a nonblack woman to have as many black men run up her as Kim and plus publically exploit her nasty sex tapes with Ray J, white men consider permanently ruined, tainted and too filthy to marry and bare his children. Sure white men would drop their load in her and get up a leave. The only white men who would marry or seriously Kim now, would be the scheming type of white men who have way less than she does and want to use her money or the up and coming new celebrity who want to exploit Kims to gain more fame of his own.
<quoted text>
Exactly! London I think this all goes back to her not being most white men's ideal type. Even though white and other men say kim, Eve Longoria, Selma Hayek are gorgeous and wouldn't mind screwing them, the majority of white men not about to put dark hair and eyes, olive skin, thicker Kim, mexicans Hayek or Longoria looks above those of Anglo Saxon white women. You right Kim craves attention from men so she goes where she is more appreciated and worshipped and that is among black men.
http://www.hdwallpapers3d.com/wp-content/uplo...
http://www.wallpaperpin.com/webdisk/diane-kru...
Is that all you think about is what wm think, you ought to go to their sites and you'll see what they really think. I dealt with them earlier, what I do here is mild, but earlier I put down some real shyt they couldnt deal with, they do what they always do talk around, no good enough for me.

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

BigKnob wrote:
Some of these guys on here are white I can tell from their writing style, youre pretending to be bm I dealt with your azz on another site earlier cant fool me.i'll point you out, I dont have to call o bw out of her to disagree with her, I use words not profanity. I said that the other day.
I think you are a white man because you are so bi polar sometimes
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Im responding to what you write, letting you know how foolish you sound women who risk their lives street walking, are part of the living dead. Now have you been paroled from hallucinations yet?
You stupid bytch, and I was responding to what you wrote and you tried to flip it and make it appear that I was supporting and promoting prostitution. The truth is, you are just mad because WM do EVERYTHING better than BM..........even buy pucci better than BM !!!!!

How can I sound any more foolish than you for talking about BW at sex parties with WM ????

If you don't want people to give replies about BW having sex with WM that make BM look stupid..........then stop posting such nonsense, O.K.???

So, did you give your parole officer a clean urine test ???

:)
Chipper X

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

Judged:

This thread has turned into a totally bizarre topic. I thought we were discussing Kerry Washington? Lol. The majority of men from all races prefer their own women as surveys have shown recently. I like all races of women, but I will not put any other type of woman above my own. It's natural to think that way unless you have some psychological defect in your brain. I a white guy is married to a black woman and been so for years and is in love, he will put his wife above all other women regardless of race. That is the natural thing to do because she is his wife. Just because you marry someone from a different race doesn't mean you hate your own. You just so happen to find true love in a woman who just so happen to belong to a different race.
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you are a white man because you are so bi polar sometimes
There are a lot of bi-polar BM on this forum.

:)
Chipper X

Fort Worth, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 27, 2013

*If a white guy is married to a

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,821 - 2,840 of3,685
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

602 Users are viewing the African-American Forum right now

Search the African-American Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Are white women attracted to black men? (Aug '06) 4 min blonDZE 119,452
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min EasyEed 1,078,140
sick of punk asians 5 min chink killa 1
Why are Black men obsessed with Ethiopian/Somal... (Jan '11) 6 min Redefined 87
Military Geniuses 6 min Bard the Albanian 1
What do African-American Males really want? (Apr '07) 7 min TANGLEFOOT 37
Are Black Africans Jealous of Africa's ALBANIAN... 8 min Bard the Albanian 9
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 36 min Gmoney AKA Big G 23,741
Random thoughts... (Sep '07) 44 min AlwaysOnPoint 77,686
About foreign born blacks. ---------- 52 min Bigsmoke 361
Zimmerman Federal Hate Crime Charges ????? 55 min Raise da Roof S 56
•••
•••