Kerry Washington marries Black man

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3267 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you insist that BW look like men by encouraging them to run around with their hair like "Buckwheat" knowing that they will be shunned by mainstream America ???
Only weak azz BM compete with the women of their race.
You know what? I think you are trolling me. I have told you, several times, that their is nothing wrong with your natural hair, yet you STILL CONTINUE to call natural AAW "buckwheat". I think you are just having a laugh.

And if I might be so bold: I do not believe you have been laid in years. If ever. Not by a man at least.

"Not that there is anything wrong with that." - Seinfeld
IT IS I

United States

#3268 Jul 27, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women have never needed black men's validation to be desired or seen as beautiful. Most black men lack any really power in the world to up lift black women anyway and the few black men who do have the power uses it to uplift other races of women. Most black men love to try to keep black women's egos and self-confidences low with praising white women to the hilt, in order to keep us isolated and beholding to them and accepting of any kind of foul treatment from these black men.
EXACTLY !!!

These crazy fools only wish, hope and dream that BW were depending on them for our self esteem. In fact, from my experiences, all of my friends who are with BM have lower self esteem than those who are with non-BM.

And BM just kill me with that lie "WW just can't keep their hands off of us !!!"

http://www.mediatakeout.com/zero/1-54282

Apparently, WW have no problems at all taking their hands off of BM once they have satisfied their curiosity.
Capree wrote:
Black men can not stand it when white men and other nonblack men are attracted to black women, desire us and treats us better than they do. Because not only are these nonblack men contradicting these black idiots but also black women are being praised and appreciated by white and nonblack men who black men realize have more going for themselves and much higher status in then black men do so these black men wind up looking all kinds of stupid.
BM can't stand it because when WM show their attraction to BW, WM call them a liar !!!

And even if a WM just uses a BW for sex, don't BM do it to WW and BW ??

"According to some we need to be on the watch for white men who only want a free tour of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory but don’t want to buy any chocolate bars.

Black women need to be shivering in their boots because white men are *known* for pumping and dumping black women and leaving them without ever offering a commitment.
In black world it’s alright to have a 70 percent OOW birth rate as long as those kids suffering are pure black kids with pure *black male* fathers.

Further black women deserve to be dumped by black men because black women have obviously cauded black women to pump and dump them or they knew it would happen.

Now if a white boy decides to sample the “delights” black men have eagerly been partaking in with no respect and no regards to black women’s well being for the past… oh 60 YEARS,(or decidedly ignoring for light/white women)….

Batten down the hatches we’ve got a BIG PROBLEM."

http://notyourgirlfriday.wordpress.com/2013/0...

SMDH.......

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#3269 Jul 27, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly! London I think this all goes back to her not being most white men's ideal type. Even though white and other men say kim, Eve Longoria, Selma Hayek are gorgeous and wouldn't mind screwing them, the majority of white men not about to put dark hair and eyes, olive skin, thicker Kim, mexicans Hayek or Longoria looks above those of Anglo Saxon white women...
Agreed! So what is with you nutty IRBW who think that they are going to use you for more than a jump-off, when as YOU ADMIT, they won't even use women who are closer in GENETICS to their ANGLOS for anything more than a jump-ofgf either? Do you see how silly you sound? Sure, every now and then a decent white dude will wife you up, but mostly they will just use you up, and throw you away as soon as a Becky with a 7 or higher rating comes around.

SMH
BigKnob

United States

#3271 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
My "self-accusation" ??? and "self-condemnation" ??? WTF..........
How did I accuse myself or condemn myself dummy ??? Show me the connection of me accusing and condemning myself to the defense of BW doing what other women do ??
You dumbazz..........since when do women become prostitutes looking to be 'wifed up' by their "johns" ??
Prostitutes are all about money, and their clients are all about sex !!!! That was the point..........RETARD !!!
So, a BW who decides to sell her body will naturally go to a WM who is spending his cash as opposed to dealing with "broke kneegrows" who are going to try to talk her into giving them a freebie !!!!
Why are you mad because WM outbid broke, dumb and classless BM when it comes to buying pucci ????
LOL !!!
:)
Poor girl you went from idolarty to being pro-prostitution, I wonder whats next with you, necrophilla, stay away from those ouija boards.
IT IS I

United States

#3272 Jul 27, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text>thats a wms mentality, I see your daddy tought you well, forget who you are and worship me, why do you think they teach you their history in school, that same mentality exist today, thats why she wont answer and neither will you.
Enough of that "Dr.Phil" shyt, I'm not impressed !!!

BW are not known for worshipping any man, not even a BM !!!!

If you want to talk about women who worship WM..........You want to talk about Asian Women.

BigKnob

United States

#3273 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY !!!
These crazy fools only wish, hope and dream that BW were depending on them for our self esteem. In fact, from my experiences, all of my friends who are with BM have lower self esteem than those who are with non-BM.
And BM just kill me with that lie "WW just can't keep their hands off of us !!!"
Apparently, WW have no problems at all taking their hands off of BM once they have satisfied their curiosity.
<quoted text>
BM can't stand it because when WM show their attraction to BW, WM call them a liar !!!
"According to some we need to be on the watch for white men who only want a free tour of Willy Wonka’s Chocolate Factory but don’t want to buy any chocolate bars.
Black women need to be shivering in their boots because white men are *known* for pumping and dumping black women and leaving them without ever offering a commitment.
In black world it’s alright to have a 70 percent OOW birth rate as long as those kids suffering are pure black kids with pure *black male* fathers.
Further black women deserve to be dumped by black men because black women have obviously cauded black women to pump and dump them or they knew it would happen.
Now if a white boy decides to sample the “delights” black men have eagerly been partaking in with no respect and no regards to black women’s well being for the past… oh 60 YEARS,(or decidedly ignoring for light/white women)….
SMDH.......
All of my friends with bw end up broke, bust, and discusted, no wonder some bm have developed cases of schizophrenia.
IT IS I

United States

#3274 Jul 27, 2013
BigKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Poor girl you went from idolarty to being pro-prostitution, I wonder whats next with you, necrophilla, stay away from those ouija boards.
Now, how am I promoting prostitution by simply telling you the politics of the profession ??? You are too f*ckn' dumb for me !!!

You are being like another poster that I know who starts deflecting and diverting when he gets his azz kicked !!!

So, when will you get off of parole ???
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3275 Jul 27, 2013
Lets see if IR IS I slips back into ezee mode again.

smh
Watch

Hyde Park, MA

#3276 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
If you want to talk about women who worship WM..........You want to talk about Asian Women.
That is true Asian women worship wm more then ww do lol
IT IS I

United States

#3277 Jul 27, 2013
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>
MACEO
Black men like you are DUMB, FOOLISH and SCOFFERS!
sweetpeats24
0 Fans Become a fan
5 minutes ago ( 8:24 AM)
There is nothing wrong with what Ted said if you read it correctly. Now i am not saying that All black people are bad,BUT,there are quite a few,mostly poorer blacks that would kill whites in a second if they could get away with it. Blacks attacking whites because of Trayvons verdict is not right either. I do not trust their race especially these ape looking Black guys that act like there so desperate for white women. They should be given free trips back to Africa. That should have been done 100 years ago actually.
LMAO
Hey Sad, what's up ???
BigKnob

United States

#3278 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY !!!
These crazy fools only wish, hope and dream that BkW were depending on them for our self esteem. In fact, from my experiences, all of my friends who are with BM have lower self esteem than those who are with non-BM.
<quoted text>
SMDH.......
you kill me with puff the magic rainbeau, didnt capree just that wm perfer blonds , readheads, brunettes, thin women, not dark big booty kim k types, her words not mine, never-the-less try hypnotism.
BigKnob

United States

#3279 Jul 27, 2013
Sorry typo just tell you, congnac spilled
BigKnob

United States

#3280 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, how am I promoting prostitution by simply telling you the politics of the profession ??? You are too f*ckn' dumb for me !!!
You are being like another poster that I know who starts deflecting and diverting when he gets his azz kicked !!!
So, when will you get off of parole ???
Im responding to what you write, letting you know how foolish you sound women who risk their lives street walking, are part of the living dead. Now have you been paroled from hallucinations yet?
BigKnob

United States

#3281 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Asian women got ww nervous, these w/girls are not playing games with aw, but they dont take you, it is I serious, in fact they think scandal is entertaining, they wouldnt think that way if kerry was asian, believe that.
BigKnob

United States

#3282 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Your the only woman I know who dont wont her man to put her first, make her the apple of his eye, did it ever occur to you that if a man has a woman that makes him happy put him first he'll respond likewise, feminism has destroyed you. Your in a state of unreality, unbelief, back to the ouija board.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3283 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Girl, these kneegrows are just a bunch of bytches !!!
They aren't even embarrassed about racist WM seeing how feminine they are..........arguing with women over their looks.
This is just unbelievable !!!!
And then they have the nerve to think that somebody is afraid to debate with them without "support".
LOL !!!
Yeah, and if they really believe that, then I have a bridge in Brooklyn that I would like to sell their dumb azzes !!!!
Yeah, and they also think that WM (men who enslaved them and are still regulating their azzes to no end !!) are afraid of their diseased dycks !!!!
Could they (BM) be anymore delusional ???
SMDH.......
I agree! A lot black men are a waste of oxygen!
BigKnob

United States

#3284 Jul 27, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY !!!
<quoted text>
SMDH.......
Tell that to your gIrl garcelle beauvaIs, beIng pumped and dumped wears the body out, when and If you get marrIed they'll nothIng left for your sImp.
BigKnob

United States

#3285 Jul 27, 2013
Ooops there will

Level 8

Location hidden

#3286 Jul 27, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would you compare your looks to those of a man? That is just weird. Only AA women and teenage girls do that.
What I would love to know is why would any fully grown man jump in tell one woman that another woman looks better than she does??? That is beyond weird and reeks of feminism and having no decent man training. I have seen any other races of men do this, white men just step back and usually don't involve themselves in catfights with women. The only males who do this are AA men and immature boys.

Level 8

Location hidden

#3287 Jul 27, 2013
correction: I haven't seen any other races of men do this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Teaman 1,550,472
Latina women hating on black women. (Apr '09) 16 min Breezee 5,180
I think white boys are jealous of Black men (Mar '13) 18 min prevent brain shr... 863
CNNs Van Jones calls Russia story a nothing burger 22 min prevent brain shr... 8
White Men RULE the True Alpha Males 24 min T-BOS 8
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 27 min Lawrence Wolf 210
Why Upscale BW should go for WM 28 min Hmm 23
white ppl are always at war or preparing for war 3 hr 2 Dogs 161
He feared for his Life 5 hr 9a43w62x 65
More from around the web