Kerry Washington marries Black man
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3185 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
BBB's Ghost is just pathetic at this point and he has no shame.
SMDH..........
I know right? Lemmie try to explain.

It's like the slow kid in class that you pick on. You know it's not right, that you should be ashamed but you do it anyway.

Cos it's so easy.

:)
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3186 Jul 26, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Why no bible verse? I thought you were on your sister magdalini game today?
O.K. Now you are just getting silly and I will put you on ignore soon if you keep it up.

The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#3187 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, POR FAVOR (that is "please" in Spanish for those who don't know)
So you are saying that the penalty for BW going IR is harder than it is for BM ???? Bullshyt !!! BM get no more respect than BW do and they are not viewed any better by white society. That is what many of you (BM) thought and that is why you chased WW like crazy but at the end of the day, WM let you know that you were still a n()gger !!! O.J. and Tiger Woods anyone ???
Those BW who were whoring themselves out to WM were choosing WM because WM pay better and they conduct themselves like gentlemen, even when they are with a whore. And that is why the sistas' were hanging on them after hours in the club and attending sex parties with WM rather than BM.
And being that these sista's were working in the sex industry, what the hell makes you think that they were expecting one of those WM to wife them up for anyway ??? Isn't that what whores are for ??? To be used for sex ???
So, now let's put your kneegrow logic to the test..........Because some BW sell their bodies to WM for sex (and I can't say that I blame them, hell if you are going to allow your body to be used then you should go to the highest bidder !!! They were smart if you ask me !!), you are now claiming that all BW who have relationships with WM are being used by WM for sex ????
LOL !!!
Those women were whores and that is what whores do. Don't white and Latina and Asian whores go to the highest bidders too ???
So, stop hating sistas for doing what other women do to.
<quoted text>
Marilyn Monroe, Madonna and countless other non-BW had a past and were able to still have careers in Hollywood and be respected.
We don't need to count on BM to lust after us, because men lust after women..........PERIOD.
Step into reality. Non-BM do not have the distorted view of BW that BM do.
Being that my post had "nada" (that's "nothing" for those of you that don't know) to do with prostitutes and I directly used

A) Black and White people
B) Kerry Washington's situation
C) Gave you a "social" obstacle not a "sexual" obstacle

I have to ask why is your mind hell bent on talking about "whoring" at parties to the highest bidder...(rhetorical)

Not doing so well without London here to translate the Queens English to you are ya?
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3188 Jul 26, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Please... get it together. That's the second thing they teach you on Sesame Street right after "hola". smdh..."for those who don't know" LMAO
And am I not dealing with "Sesame Street" mentality having kneegrows ????

I must deal with you all accordingly !!!!

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3189 Jul 26, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh... I guess it's not Sunday yet.
You're cursing like a sailor.
She just mad cos she aint got no support really. I mean SBT is crazy, Capree is in a fantasy world, Black Angel is a luke warm supporter and...well thats it really. Just her and a bunch of bm that find nothing attractive about her in the slightest. smh.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3190 Jul 26, 2013
Will you all look at BBB's Ghost's desperate azz !!!

That's right, dance monkey, dance !!!!!

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3191 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>

I must deal with you all accordingly !!!!
We'll accept that only if you're on your knees...with the lights out of course.

;)
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#3192 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now you're worried about my salvation ???
How nice.
But I will become perfect when you do.
Ya...
BIgKnob

United States

#3193 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
So you are saying that the penalty for BW going IR is harder than it is for BM ???? Bullshyt !!! BM get no more respect than BW do and they are not viewed any better by white society. That is what many of you (BM) thought and that is why you chased WW like crazy but at the end of the day, WM let you know that you were still a n()gger !!! O.J. and Tiger Woods anyone ???
Those BW who were whoring themselves out to WM were choosing WM because WM pay better and they conduct themselves like gentlemen, even when they are with a whore. And that is why the sistas' were hanging on them after hours in the club and attending sex parties with WM rather than BM.
And being that these sista's were working in the sex industry, what the hell makes you think that they were expecting one of those WM to wife them up for anyway ??? Isn't that what whores are for ??? To be used for sex ???
So, now let's put your kneegrow logic to the test..........Because some BW sell their bodies to WM for sex (and I can't say that I blame them, hell if you are going to allow your body to be used then you should go to the highest bidder !!! They were smart if you ask me !!), you are now claiming that all BW who have relationships with WM are being used by WM for sex ????
LOL !!!
Those women were whores and that is what whores do. Don't white and Latina and Asian whores go to the highest bidders too ???
<quoted text>
Marilyn Monroe, Madonna and countless other non-BW had a past and were able to still have careers in Hollywood and be respected.
We don't need to count on BM to lust after us, because men lust after women..........PERIOD.
your self-accusation, self-condemnatiom is starting to show, it wont be long before you start having hallucinations, paranoia, schizophrenia, stop while you ahead.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3194 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
Will you all look at BBB's Ghost's desperate azz !!!
That's right, dance monkey, dance !!!!!
Well you got some music for this monkey cos he'll dance all over yo azz alll day.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3195 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
O.K. Now you are just getting silly and I will put you on ignore soon if you keep it up.
Men put you on nignore all the time in your personal life so threatening it back is no big deal.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3196 Jul 26, 2013
And THAT fellas is how you shut down a triflin topix hoe. It always comes back like a herpes but as long as you have medication you can keep the flare ups to a minimum.

I learnt that from guys that have slept with one too many bw.

IT IS I

Merced, CA

#3197 Jul 26, 2013
I'll get back to you Bigknog......gotta go do something.

BBB's Ghost..........KEEP DANCING "MONKEY" !!!!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3198 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
I'll get back to you Bigknog......gotta go do something.
BBB's Ghost..........KEEP DANCING "MONKEY" !!!!
Yes run along little black girl, run along.

Your weave needs fixin.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#3199 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Black women have never needed black men's validation to be desired or seen as beautiful. Most black men lack any really power in the world to up lift black women anyway and the few black men who do have the power uses it to uplift other races of women. Most black men love to try to keep black women's egos and self-confidences low with praising white women to the hilt, in order to keep us isolated and beholding to them and accepting of any kind of foul treatment from these black men. Black men can not stand it when white men and other nonblack men are attracted to black women, desire us and treats us better than they do. Because not only are these nonblack men contradicting these black idiots but also black women are being praised and appreciated by white and nonblack men who black men realize have more going for themselves and much higher status in then black men do so these black men wind up looking all kinds of stupid.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3200 Jul 26, 2013
Bw are simply NOT getting all this "praise and appreciation" from non bm that they fantasize about. Reality tells a very different story.

http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Media/black-women-ma...
eezee

Reading, UK

#3202 Jul 26, 2013
grimlock wrote:
http://www.eonline.com/news/43 6090/kerry-washington-marries- football-player-nnamdi-asomugh a
Kerry Washington married San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha on June 24 in Blaine County, Idaho, E! News exclusively confirms.
Yeap!
African men are taking over!They are good looking,educated and considerate.They don't swear like mads and respect black women!

Ibaka&keri hilson:
http://www.google.co.uk/imgres...

Ozi and Leila lopes:
http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/miss-uni...

Kerry and nmandi:
http://globalgrind.com/entertainment/miss-uni...
We rock!

“Get use to the cold!”

Level 5

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#3203 Jul 26, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Bw are simply NOT getting all this "praise and appreciation" from non bm that they fantasize about. Reality tells a very different story.
http://abcnews.go.com/WN/Media/black-women-ma...
Article made in 2010. Today more bw are dating out, younger bw more, it's scary really because I don't know how much I like mixed people.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3204 Jul 26, 2013
leilajoy wrote:
<quoted text>Article made in 2010. Today more bw are dating out, younger bw more, it's scary really because I don't know how much I like mixed people.
Three years is hardly enough to make a difference. Im sure the stats are pretty much the same today. Cupid dating site also says bw holla the most but get the least results. I showed the link the other day. Bw like Capree are in some sort of ir fantasy world.
BIgKnob

United States

#3205 Jul 26, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL !!!
<quoted text>
Your delusion is fast becomming a mental illness.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cornrowed coon gets 45 years for ventilating bu... 3 min To the crooked he... 13
Dan Snow: I love Mick 5 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 4
New evidence of non human DNA found in black Af... 8 min Yep 62
News Racism still prevalent 50 years after riots 30 ... 27 min Mick 72
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 33 min bob53 1,567,013
Year of the Horse(2014) 34 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 2
my great-grandfather is Black, does that make m... (Oct '14) 40 min PROUD WHITE AMERICAN 18
Microchips In Employees Become Reality 41 min Prince 75
News Anti-racist author Tim Wise: White America desp... 1 hr Mick 910
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Punani Bully 1,551
Can Blacks Be Impartial And Trusted Enough To ... 5 hr The Delighted Axe 156
More from around the web