Kerry Washington marries Black man

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Flawless

#3122 Jul 25, 2013
KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know every bm ?? Yet you talk about them as if you do!! Ever the hypocrite!!(=
I never said every bm
KingsloveQueens

Sunnyvale, CA

#3123 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, spam .
Can't play with the Kings and Queens ..lol didn't think sooo (=
IT IS I

United States

#3124 Jul 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>you gurl a hard-line woman will a nicca simp. Smile
Huh ??

Speak English please.

:)
IT IS I

United States

#3125 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are popular when its comes to them..
why are showing off? lol
Very Cute !!!

Yeah, they just love me. Can't you tell ???

Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3126 Jul 25, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when some black men do marry they are controlling, abusive, unfaithful and expect their wives to pay most or all of the bills.
Capree

Thats what Ralph Richard Banks said and he said Black Married men with high incomes are worse out of all Black men because they feel that 'high income" is a Badge of honor to totally disrespect Black women and they don't have to respect you if they pay any bills!

That's why everybody is telling black women to leave Black men!

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3128 Jul 25, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Cute !!!
yes lol
IT IS I

United States

#3129 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go Bigknob. IT IS I answer it for me :)
Hey, it's hard to argue with the truth.

The Enemy Within

Silver Spring, MD

#3130 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
im clueless right now whhhaatt?
I never thought you say something we both agree on. But this is it. I'm done here. I've notice this influx of new posters are of a very different gen. You aren't my problem. My problem is your mother and her gen of women. Don't bother trying to understand what I just said. I've gathered wha you can and can't follow by now Ms.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3131 Jul 25, 2013
Dang every time I try to sit down to straighten these triflin bw out I get distracted by a white girl. Now I'm off again on another mission. Y'all skanks got off light today fer real yup. But I'll be back to put my size 11's so far up your asses later (or tomorrow)that you'll be brushing your teeth wit shoe polish. Enjoy my night off of here shanaynays.

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3132 Jul 25, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Dang every time I try to sit down to straighten these triflin bw out I get distracted by a white girl. Now I'm off again on another mission. Y'all skanks got off light today fer real yup. But I'll be back to put my size 11's so far up your asses later (or tomorrow)that you'll be brushing your teeth wit shoe polish. Enjoy my night off of here shanaynays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zr2G4MVuJE0XX
Have fun :))

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3133 Jul 25, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought you say something we both agree on. But this is it. I'm done here. I've notice this influx of new posters are of a very different gen. You aren't my problem. My problem is your mother and her gen of women. Don't bother trying to understand what I just said. I've gathered wha you can and can't follow by now Ms.
No, the women in my family are very successful
BIgKnob

United States

#3135 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think only men that dont do what they are suppose to do get that black girl attitude
there is no such thing as a black girl attitude, most bw I lnow ive met are very sweet, its not until theyve been done wrong, that they become angry, can you blame them? I'll give you more later.
BIgKnob

United States

#3136 Jul 25, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh ??
Speak English please.
ldo you not have power, i'll give you more later, it will change your world. Love happiness.
BIgKnob

United States

#3137 Jul 25, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Thats what Ralph Richard Banks said and he said Black Married men with high incomes are worse out of all Black men because they feel that 'high income" is a Badge of honor to totally disrespect Black women and they don't have to respect you if they pay any bills!
Ralph richard banks is a simp azz scholar, why wont he debate, other bm who have called him out, he turns the other cheek. That coward, like his sister sandy banks the LA Times writer, when challanged she runs to her white editors.
BIgKnob

United States

#3138 Jul 25, 2013
Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Can you remember, Shahrazad ali, 1990 the bms guide to understanding the bw. Her truth had stood the test of time, bw and the wms media tried to destroy her, but shes the bms favorite bw, compare that to your simp azz schalor richard banks, im waiting.

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3139 Jul 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> there is no such thing as a black girl attitude, most bw I lnow ive met are very sweet, its not until theyve been done wrong, that they become angry, can you blame them? I'll give you more later.
I agree
BIgKnob

United States

#3140 Jul 25, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Cute !!!
She's popular because she posssess the volatries of sensuality, feminity, postive womanhood, something you other sisters LACK, learn from her, it'll do you good. No spells please. Smile

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3141 Jul 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>She's popular because she posssess the volatries of sensuality, feminity, postive womanhood, something you other sisters LACK, learn from her, it'll do you good. No spells please. Smile
You are being bi polar again
Sadbutrue

Woodbridge, VA

#3142 Jul 26, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zr2G4MVuJE0XX
MACEO

Since you old, have poor health and your Broke; I SUGGEST YOU TAKE UP WITH ANOTHER LOWLY WHITE WOMAN FAST!

Even Tommy Sotomajor said "Trifling Arse Black men go around while their with White women and chasing them getting angry at IR BW when you shouldn't be saying a Damn thing HYPOCRITE!

EVEN HE SAID AFTER ALL THE TIME BLACK MEN PUT INTO WHITE WOMEN LIKE YOU DID; LEAVE BLACK WOMEN ALONE!
BIgKnob

United States

#3143 Jul 26, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
You are being bi polar again
youre right I was writing that about about somebody else , excuse me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
SC school bans American flag from football games 1 min KIP 20
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min USAsince1680 1,420,734
Chris Brown in 11 hour standoff 2 min TheNewStandardOfB... 6
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 3 min Mike NY 122
News Pro-Clinton super PAC to invest in ground opera... 3 min Oh No You Di-nt 29
At last - hope for Bill and Hill's marriage! 5 min Oh No You Di-nt 1
The White Rodney King. 9 min KIP 9
Trump will carry atleast 25% of the BLACK VOTE 36 min Marcus Washington 304
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 49 min Senior Pastor Snowe 616
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr Lord Grubenstahben 79
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 3 hr Real 47,927
More from around the web