Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not even know me though? what are u talking about??
You sound ghetto and you act as a Harlot..your a male pervert in spirit not a feminine women..generally that adds up to Babylon harlot in my book ..your birth was a pathetic excuse for bringing life into the world ..you only brought hate
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
You do not even know me though? what are u talking about??
Do you know every bm ?? Yet you talk about them as if you do!! Ever the hypocrite!!(=

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>You sound ghetto and you act as a Harlot..your a male pervert in spirit not a feminine women..generally that adds up to Babylon harlot in my book ..your birth was a pathetic excuse for bringing life into the world ..you only brought hate
Okay, spam .
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> when I think of a blk angell I think of water witching, charms, magic, vampirism the occult, spells, what do you think.
Stop projecting !!!!

:)

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Do you know every bm ?? Yet you talk about them as if you do!! Ever the hypocrite!!(=
I never said every bm
KingsloveQueens

San Francisco, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, spam .
Can't play with the Kings and Queens ..lol didn't think sooo (=
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>you gurl a hard-line woman will a nicca simp. Smile
Huh ??

Speak English please.

IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
You know you are popular when its comes to them..
why are showing off? lol
Very Cute !!!

Yeah, they just love me. Can't you tell ???

Sadbutrue

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Even when some black men do marry they are controlling, abusive, unfaithful and expect their wives to pay most or all of the bills.
Capree

Thats what Ralph Richard Banks said and he said Black Married men with high incomes are worse out of all Black men because they feel that 'high income" is a Badge of honor to totally disrespect Black women and they don't have to respect you if they pay any bills!

That's why everybody is telling black women to leave Black men!

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Very Cute !!!
Yeah, they just love me. Can't you tell ???
yes lol
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well there you go Bigknob. IT IS I answer it for me :)
Hey, it's hard to argue with the truth.

The Enemy Within

Silver Spring, MD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
im clueless right now whhhaatt?
I never thought you say something we both agree on. But this is it. I'm done here. I've notice this influx of new posters are of a very different gen. You aren't my problem. My problem is your mother and her gen of women. Don't bother trying to understand what I just said. I've gathered wha you can and can't follow by now Ms.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Dang every time I try to sit down to straighten these triflin bw out I get distracted by a white girl. Now I'm off again on another mission. Y'all skanks got off light today fer real yup. But I'll be back to put my size 11's so far up your asses later (or tomorrow)that you'll be brushing your teeth wit shoe polish. Enjoy my night off of here shanaynays.

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Dang every time I try to sit down to straighten these triflin bw out I get distracted by a white girl. Now I'm off again on another mission. Y'all skanks got off light today fer real yup. But I'll be back to put my size 11's so far up your asses later (or tomorrow)that you'll be brushing your teeth wit shoe polish. Enjoy my night off of here shanaynays.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Zr2G4MVuJE0XX
Have fun :))

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I never thought you say something we both agree on. But this is it. I'm done here. I've notice this influx of new posters are of a very different gen. You aren't my problem. My problem is your mother and her gen of women. Don't bother trying to understand what I just said. I've gathered wha you can and can't follow by now Ms.
No, the women in my family are very successful
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
I think only men that dont do what they are suppose to do get that black girl attitude
there is no such thing as a black girl attitude, most bw I lnow ive met are very sweet, its not until theyve been done wrong, that they become angry, can you blame them? I'll give you more later.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Huh ??
Speak English please.
ldo you not have power, i'll give you more later, it will change your world. Love happiness.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Thats what Ralph Richard Banks said and he said Black Married men with high incomes are worse out of all Black men because they feel that 'high income" is a Badge of honor to totally disrespect Black women and they don't have to respect you if they pay any bills!
Ralph richard banks is a simp azz scholar, why wont he debate, other bm who have called him out, he turns the other cheek. That coward, like his sister sandy banks the LA Times writer, when challanged she runs to her white editors.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Sadbutrue wrote:
<quoted text>Capree
Can you remember, Shahrazad ali, 1990 the bms guide to understanding the bw. Her truth had stood the test of time, bw and the wms media tried to destroy her, but shes the bms favorite bw, compare that to your simp azz schalor richard banks, im waiting.

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> there is no such thing as a black girl attitude, most bw I lnow ive met are very sweet, its not until theyve been done wrong, that they become angry, can you blame them? I'll give you more later.
I agree

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••