|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> lets see you'd have to tell a short to get man with no kids, a tall to get a man with kids no tale and be single.

I don't have to tell any tales at all to get what I want, a man or anything else.

Now stop projecting you M.O. onto me. We all know that the only thing that most BM are good at is lying/telling tales both tall and short.

I usually get pretty much what I want by just being my sweet little self !!!!

:)
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BlackAngell wrote:
Little boys statement of mind
EXACTLY !!

And now this infantile foo is claiming that he ran somebody off of the thread because they had to go to work and take care of business. SMDH..........

You can clearly see the hatred for BW from these buffoons. And it just baffles my mind how quick these "seething kneegrows" will believe a study that says "nobody wants BW"..........

But when they are presented with stats that have BM spreading diseases/HIV at an alarming rate, abandoning their children and communities, abusing drugs and alcohol and high rates, and dropping out of school/failing to get educations, and obtain gainful employment..........

They claim that these stats are all lies and that they are a conspiracy/smear campaign on the BM's image by the "RACIST WHITE MAN" !!!!

LOL !!!!

So clearly, BM are very selective in what they want to believe and they CHOOSE to believe things that make them look good (again.........their arrogance)and stroke their egos.

And they will definitely believe anything negative about a BW. I really feel sorry for pro-BW and intra[racial BW because BM do not have their backs. BM don't think much of BW at all. And all of this complaining about "slutty" BW is mostly BM's fault.

BM love to tell BW/young black girls that white girls/WW know how to please a man in bed. I remember black males bragging about how good WW were in bed and how they wished that BW could be more like them.

Well, they got what they wanted so what the hell are they complaining about ??

And this is just further proof that it doesn't matter what BW do, BM will not be pleased with them, do you know why ???

Because most BM don't really want a BW..........they just like to keep BW handy for support and a rescue net when they need to be saved !!!!

You can clearly see the abusive tones in the rants of BBB's Ghost and Big knob. I am so glad that they are showing their natural black azzes in front of the world..........and this is why the world think that BM are the biggest joke walking the face of this planet.

As for Big knob claiming that BM were "the life of the party" back in the nineties, and they still are today..........that is all BM have ever been to WP......entertainment. And when WP got bored with them they would just kick them to the curb. So it is obvious that his hatred for WM stem from being used by them and then discarded like trash !!! After years and years of pining for WP's attention and being their "monkey" he was left with the sad reality that they never really gave two flat farts for him and now he us turning that anger on BW like so many BM do.

The self hatred in many BM is inconceivable. And now they are trying to tear down Kerry Washington by claiming that "she ain't all that" !!!! Because they know that they wouldn't stand a chance in hell with her.

Hell, Kerry is a Hollywood A-LISTER !!!! And she married a football player..........she actually did him a favor !!!!

Could these "seething kneegrows" make their jealousy and hatred of BW anymore manifest ?????

IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Correction

....... now he us turning that anger on BW like so many BM do.......

=

...... now he IS turning that anger on BW like so many BM do.......
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men on here are so funny. lol
Yes, they are and always will be "jokes".

And to think that they really believe that they are "shutting it down"

Now, watch BBB's Ghost silly azz come after me 9begging for my attention.)

SMDH..........
IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you?
Oh, now their evil azzes want to get "spiritual" ???

*rolls eyes*

It is apparent by their disposition, that there is no love or peace in them (most BM) and where there is no love and peace..........there is an absence of God !!!!

Because "God is love" (1 John 4:8) and Jehovah is "a God not of disorder but a God of peace" (1 Corinthians 14:33)

Like I said before, these BM are Godless and demonic and Jehovah has given them up to a disapproved mental state" (Romans 1:28) and also read verses 29-32. It describes these demons (BM) to a "T" !!!!

IT IS I

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

Judging my posts as "disagree" and "nuts" and "clueless" won't help you losers !!!!

I am going to eat, but I shall return.

Hit me up Black Angel !!!!

BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men on here are so funny. lol
Hey black angell what do you think of this deut. 21:15-17 I think it will solve a problems, your opinion.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Typo a lot of
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Southbury, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>No im not on nobody side
Well you seem to be partial to It Is I's corny azz stance and the picture I have of her in my head is not a pretty one. I bet she's as ugly as a bad dose of the clap on a crack hoes bloo de bloop.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite astonishing to say the least in 2013 that people are flabbergasted, sir.
phoenix what would you say about this scripture deut21;15-17 thats the solution.
BIgKnob

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't have to tell any tales at all to get what I want, a man or anything else.
Now stop projecting you M.O. onto me. We all know that the only thing that most BM are good at is lying/telling tales both tall and short.
I usually get pretty much what I want by just being my sweet little self !!!!
you gurl a hard-line woman will a nicca simp. Smile

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
It's quite astonishing to say the least in 2013 that people are flabbergasted, sir.
Why do you constantly say that "IR is a wonderful thing"? Is it more wonderful than normal, same-race relationships?

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Hey black angell what do you think of this deut. 21:15-17 I think it will solve a problems, your opinion.
I'm not big on religion, but i read it..What would it solved?

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

IT IS I wrote:
Judging my posts as "disagree" and "nuts" and "clueless" won't help you losers !!!!
I am going to eat, but I shall return.
Hit me up Black Angel !!!!

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, they are and always will be "jokes".
And to think that they really believe that they are "shutting it down"
Now, watch BBB's Ghost silly azz come after me 9begging for my attention.)
SMDH..........
You know you are popular when its comes to them..
why are showing off? lol

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Jealousy, envy, strife, bitterness, meanspirited, when bw lack these qualities, in a realationship I envy them ,when find a bw thats lack them, Its not right, come on sisters keep it real, I need more b/girl attitude. Smile
I think only men that dont do what they are suppose to do get that black girl attitude

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
You are still in diapers. All you know about is "little boys' state of mind right now.
What business does a grown man have with you?
im clueless right now whhhaatt?

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

Judged:

KingsloveQueens wrote:
<quoted text>Your a piece of sh#t and you can wag your doggy tail (brag and and slur others)but in reality if you didn't do that you could not stand yourself..your living delusionally and if you wake up ..you know a w/hore is looking at her in the mirror a pathetic disgusting deviate w/hore and you can't have that so slander away and live delusionally
You do not even know me though? what are u talking about??

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
EXACTLY !!
And now this infantile foo is claiming that he ran somebody off of the thread because they had to go to work and take care of business. SMDH..........
You can clearly see the hatred for BW from these buffoons. And it just baffles my mind how quick these "seething kneegrows" will believe a study that says "nobody wants BW"..........
But when they are presented with stats that have BM spreading diseases/HIV at an alarming rate, abandoning their children and communities, abusing drugs and alcohol and high rates, and dropping out of school/failing to get educations, and obtain gainful employment..........
They claim that these stats are all lies and that they are a conspiracy/smear campaign on the BM's image by the "RACIST WHITE MAN" !!!!
LOL !!!!
So clearly, BM are very selective in what they want to believe and they CHOOSE to believe things that make them look good (again.........their arrogance)and stroke their egos.
And they will definitely believe anything negative about a BW. I really feel sorry for pro-BW and intra[racial BW because BM do not have their backs. BM don't think much of BW at all. And all of this complaining about "slutty" BW is mostly BM's fault.
BM love to tell BW/young black girls that white girls/WW know how to please a man in bed. I remember black males bragging about how good WW were in bed and how they wished that BW could be more like them.
Well, they got what they wanted so what the hell are they complaining about ??
And this is just further proof that it doesn't matter what BW do, BM will not be pleased with them, do you know why ???
Because most BM don't really want a BW..........they just like to keep BW handy for support and a rescue net when they need to be saved !!!!
You can clearly see the abusive tones in the rants of BBB's Ghost and Big knob. I am so glad that they are showing their natural black azzes in front of the world..........and this is why the world think that BM are the biggest joke walking the face of this planet.
As for Big knob claiming that BM were "the life of the party" back in the nineties, and they still are today..........that is all BM have ever been to WP......entertainment. And when WP got bored with them they would just kick them to the curb. So it is obvious that his hatred for WM stem from being used by them and then discarded like trash !!! After years and years of pining for WP's attention and being their "monkey" he was left with the sad reality that they never really gave two flat farts for him and now he us turning that anger on BW like so many BM do.
The self hatred in many BM is inconceivable. And now they are trying to tear down Kerry Washington by claiming that "she ain't all that" !!!! Because they know that they wouldn't stand a chance in hell with her.
Hell, Kerry is a Hollywood A-LISTER !!!! And she married a football player..........she actually did him a favor !!!!
Could these "seething kneegrows" make their jealousy and hatred of BW anymore manifest ?????
Fuuxkkkkk :O

“I am your Goddess ”

Level 2

Heaven

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 25, 2013

IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, now their evil azzes want to get "spiritual" ???
*rolls eyes*
It is apparent by their disposition, that there is no love or peace in them (most BM) and where there is no love and peace..........there is an absence of God !!!!
Because "God is love" (1 John 4:8) and Jehovah is "a God not of disorder but a God of peace" (1 Corinthians 14:33)
Like I said before, these BM are Godless and demonic and Jehovah has given them up to a disapproved mental state" (Romans 1:28) and also read verses 29-32. It describes these demons (BM) to a "T" !!!!
Well there you go Bigknob. IT IS I answer it for me :)

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 2,641 - 2,660 of3,685
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
Seattle Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••