Kerry Washington marries Black man
BIgKnob

United States

#3062 Jul 25, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
That's a damn shame if true. How are you going to complain about the men you end up with and then your selection process is as simple as "are" you white?
its true , in the book rage of the priviledged class, ellis close wrote about the blk middle class, he noted that most professional bw had blue collar non bm, while most non bw had white collar bm. A while back a wm posted to sbt, that we wm know that we can get a bw anytime we want, but youre not what we're looking for, she played it off like it was maceo the bm saying this. bw should be outraged that non bm think youre easy, their is nothing wrong with ir for the right reason but bw confuse fetish with love. Unbelieveable.

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Flawless

#3063 Jul 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> These post are funny, but I dont think bm envy bw, maybe you do. See bm have been bashed by the media/bw for about forty years. All I do is point out the hypocrisy, double standards, lies and untruths. These bw on here they wm and ww you to death, they promote for themselves, in a sneaky mannor what criticize bm for which is ir. Then they want to throw wm up in your face, they masquerade disrespect, insults as opinions, they want to refer to all bm as losers, while all bw are successful, thats unreality and I think you know it. If I or any bm would compare the beauty, hair, weight of bw to non bw you bw would be outraged, but thats what you do to us, and we're supposed to take it, I dont think so. Its as ive said you cant have it both ways, accuse bm of chasing ww for 40years on one hand, then glorify bw with wm what do call that, honestly. The truth is bw have been cohabating with wm ever since we been in america, even during the jim crow era. So these bm on have the right to defend themselves, and tell their side of the story, which has been missing for forty years. Look at the BWE are they promoting, sayings positive things about bm no, but you ladies complaine about these bm on youtube when its the same thing, so both need to stop this bs, but im gonna defend bm to the last breath, because im one.
I do feel like bm are jealous of bw. I am going to defend whats right and im not goin to choose a bw side because i am one. Like i said that is childish. You are just proving the point what most people think about bm. Its funny how u hate wm and say that wm are the devils/evil and they use bw. All the bm on this topix are doing the same thing..

How does that make u different from a wm?

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3064 Jul 25, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Of course I get a lot of fun out of this because its too easy. Bw are at the very very bottom of the totem pole so when they try to talk shizzle about bm it's really just too easy for us.
Misery loves company.

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3065 Jul 25, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Look at you being ultra secure. "Funny" right? Good for you.
lol yes, because a lot of people opinions on here do not matterÂ…
A lot of insecurity on this topix
BIgKnob

United States

#3066 Jul 25, 2013
I wish you brothers and sisters would talk to each other in a mannor of respect, with no name calling, thats so unnessary, brothers be gentlemen disagree without being disagreeable, after all these l women look like your daughters, mothers, sisters, aunties, grandmothers, nieces, cousins, after all your job is to respect and protect, not abuse and misuse, challange based on the merit of the argument, not with insults, calling them out of their names, I know they make you mad they make me mad, but I use words to respond not words to degrade, its dangerous to have non bm and bm to think thats its ok to degrade your sisters, and we should never give that impression never, its time out for knob, I got to go and earn a living, peace im out.

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3067 Jul 25, 2013
Bw are just tired of talking as usual. Silence is golden.
I think all of you are convincing bw to date out their race. lol

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3068 Jul 25, 2013
Knob is bi polar. smh
BIgKnob

United States

#3069 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
I do feel like bm are jealous of bw. I am going to defend whats right and im not goin to choose a bw side because i am one. Like i said that is childish. You are just proving the point what most people think about bm. Its funny how u hate wm and say that wm are the devils/evil and they use bw. All the bm on this topix are doing the same thing..
Come on blkangell you know thats not what I said, I said " I don't think bm are jealous ( envy ) of bw."
BIgKnob

United States

#3070 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
This hatchet job on my sentences, twisting my words, makes you more like the wm( your god ) than me would'nt you agree?
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#3071 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>Misery loves company.
Is that why you keep comin back?
BIgKnob

United States

#3072 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
Knob is a handsome bm smh
when I think of a blk angell I think of water witching, charms, magic, vampirism the occult, spells, what do you think.

Level 2

Location hidden

#3073 Jul 25, 2013
grimlock wrote:
http://www.eonline.com/news/43 6090/kerry-washington-marries- football-player-nnamdi-asomugh a
Kerry Washington married San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha on June 24 in Blaine County, Idaho, E! News exclusively confirms.
Good for her whoopty do.....who cares ?

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3074 Jul 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> when I think of a blk angell I think of water witching, charms, magic, vampirism the occult, spells, what do you think.
I didnt say u was handsome!! lol Whatever you want to call it.

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3075 Jul 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text>Come on blkangell you know thats not what I said, I said " I don't think bm are jealous ( envy ) of bw."
You know its true though..

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3076 Jul 25, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> This hatchet job on my sentences, twisting my words, makes you more like the wm( your god ) than me would'nt you agree?
I actually didnt read it :/ sorryyy

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3077 Jul 25, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that why you keep comin back?
Ive been watching but not posting..

“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#3078 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
I didnt say u was handsome!! lol Whatever you want to call it.
BigKnob has a crush on you. lol

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#3079 Jul 25, 2013
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
BigKnob has a crush on you. lol
He cant have a crush on me because he doesnt like aaw, remember? lol
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Springfield, NJ

#3080 Jul 25, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>Ive been watching but not posting..
Lol, smart. Unless of course you're posting in support of your men in which case post continuously.
The Enemy Within

Columbia, MD

#3081 Jul 25, 2013
MorganCemone wrote:
Bw are just tired of talking as usual. Silence is golden.
I think all of you are convincing bw to date out their race. lol
A) You know nothing of silence.
B) How do you convince someone that isn't black to date out? Out of what?
C) You can't convince your type to "date out" or not to "date out" you are doing it for bogus reasons. I've heard better reason to not date a BW from BM than I've read from BW. The kicker was Capree talking about dating 2 people in her race. I can personally attest to far more than 2 bad apples that actually are real BW.

No one cares about how convinced you are. You grew up thinking it was your place to be beneath whites so it's nothing to you to spend the rest of your life being treated as second rate. Laughing when you should be offended at what you are not getting in return is more of a sign of ignorance than anthing else.

Kind of like your empty minded friend blackangell. You wouldn't know what Kerry Washington or Mariah Carey realized after only they turn 40. They returned to BM to get what they realized they left behind after leaving BM. But you can't miss what you never tried or had therefore you'll never get a clue. Ignorance is bliss.

And you don't need to be dating BM imo. You're nothing but a bad experience waiting to happen.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bill Clinton's wife = 1 million Muslim immigrants 5 min Hugh Janus 6
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min SOS 1,419,750
best of ben shapiro 25 min UltimateRateTV 1
Is Handicap Parking Only Also For Healthy Black... (Jul '08) 33 min Hugh Janus 67
Why do blacks claim they invented peanut butter? 40 min Hugh Janus 9
Blue ivy is UGLY!!!! (Jul '13) 55 min sopheast 56
Natural Hair Trend Followers are Annoying - Som... 1 hr reallyawesome 1
Why aren't there any Negroes in the Bible? 1 hr LION 544
153 Years and Still Nothing??? 1 hr LION 47
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 1 hr LION 47,893
Interracial relationships. Who does it AFFECT?... (Sep '15) 4 hr enoch powell 62
49er QB Colin Kaepernick is WAKING UP 7 hr ROMPER STOMPER 75
More from around the web