Kerry Washington marries Black man
BIgKnob

United States

#2997 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't tell me where I live. I live in Cali. You don't have to believe me, but if you think that I am going to compromise my privacy to prove this to you..........you will be very disappointed.
Whatever, I don't have to tell any tall tales to get a man..........with or without kids.
Peace !!!
:)
lets see you'd have to tell a short to get man with no kids, a tall to get a man with kids no tale and be single.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2998 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, and I won't be posting anymore comments directly to BBB's Ghost...
Ha Haaaaa I shut dat azz down. Bloop de BLOOP!

BIgKnob

United States

#2999 Jul 24, 2013
SincerelyShy334 wrote:
before i go,i just have to ask....these simp azz bm here made several threads about not dating irbw,but they happy an irbw married a bm????lol
you have every bm twisted.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#3000 Jul 24, 2013
SincerelyShy334 wrote:
before i go,i just have to ask....these simp azz bm here made several threads about not dating irbw,but they happy an irbw married a bm????lol
Exactly. Who the hell wants some ww guys trashy leftovers. Obviously some desparate pathetic BM.

She had her Maria Carey "ah ha" moment and realized her status in whites eyes was never going to anything above some white guy's ass kissing sex toy, now she running to some desparate african dude to remember what it's like to be seen as an real wife.

He should have left her butt kneeling at the feet of white america. groveling to be more than just a piece of easy tail.

That woman would never be acceptable as my wife.
BIgKnob

United States

#3001 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, well bitchn' and moanin' about it won't change a thing. All we can do is work around it because it doesn't look like it's going anywhere.
I got a better idea, bw should stop using the kids as pawns, keeping them away from daddy on one hand, and lying about bm not taking care of their children on the other.
BIgKnob

United States

#3002 Jul 24, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Who the hell wants some ww guys trashy leftovers. Obviously some desparate pathetic BM.
She had her Maria Carey "ah ha" moment and realized her status in whites eyes was never going to anything above some white guy's ass kissing sex toy, now she running to some desparate african dude to remember what it's like to be seen as an real wife.
He should have left her butt kneeling at the feet of white america. groveling to be more than just a piece of easy tail.
Your right american bm knew this, thats why she's with an african, no irbw is the policy it stands.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3003 Jul 24, 2013
What these dumb bw dont understand is that here on topix I'll entertain myself with them all day if I have the time but in my real life...I just nignore them..
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#3004 Jul 24, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
<quoted text> Your right american bm knew this, thats why she's with an african, no irbw is the policy it stands.
And I was being generous by calling her a woman when I was thinking white America's little who re
BIgKnob

United States

#3005 Jul 24, 2013
Ive read comments by women on here about kerry's african husband. Some bw have foolishly, sought to compare him to aabm. The truth is no aabm would consider any bw whos run around with wht guys for a wife or girlfriend, I just watched these women makes fools of themselves again, only a simp azz nicca would have taken kerry washington, thats why shes with an african and not with an amer bm, we knew better.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3006 Jul 24, 2013
Interesting facts about the popularity (or there lack of) of bw on online dating.

http://www.freakonomics.com/2010/03/03/race-a...

"As you can see, the races all match each other roughly evenly: good news. It means all other things being equal, two people, of whatever race, should have the same chance to have a successful relationshp.

But depressingly, men of all races write back to African-American women at markedly lower rates as shown in this chart:"

Just not gettin that feedback ladies...just not gettin it smh.

“"Class, the #1 Motivator"”

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

Location hidden

#3007 Jul 24, 2013
People...notice....this thread is full of new posters...and troll posters...what does that tell you about whats going on in the African American forum. Go look at the Ethiopian forum....and you'll get it!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3008 Jul 24, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Kerry without make up.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

Is it any wonder the brothers aint really sweatin her like that? Look like somethin off a Star trek.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3009 Jul 24, 2013
And just so y'all dont think that was just a one off bad shot...

The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#3010 Jul 24, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Interesting facts about the popularity (or there lack of) of bw on online dating.
http://www.freakonomics.com/2010/03/03/race-a...
"As you can see, the races all match each other roughly evenly: good news. It means all other things being equal, two people, of whatever race, should have the same chance to have a successful relationshp.
But depressingly, men of all races write back to African-American women at markedly lower rates as shown in this chart:"
Just not gettin that feedback ladies...just not gettin it smh.
Hey, you can't knock their hustle. Even though they got to beg they still desparately trying. And who the hell wants to be associated with a desparate woman?
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#3011 Jul 24, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Kerry without make up.
Is it any wonder the brothers aint really sweatin her like that? Look like somethin off a Star trek.
I think of that fresh prince of bel air episode when will was locked in the closet with Tisha Cambell.

On top of being a white guys used left overs she waking up looking like a duck? That's too damn sad. African dude think he came up on something special. Stupid.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3012 Jul 24, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey, you can't knock their hustle. Even though they got to beg they still desparately trying. And who the hell wants to be associated with a desparate woman?
Aint that the truth. You gotta give them an A for effort at least but dayum, they get an F for results.
The Enemy Within

Washington, DC

#3013 Jul 24, 2013
I'll be honest. I don't watch a lot of TV and didn't know who she was by name. I recall the face though and she was always up in some white dudes face making us blacks look like we don't have anything of value. Makes it easier for me because I've got a nice Hawaiian Naval officer that like to come by my desk and flirt. I can live with pulling on some real hair again. ;)
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3014 Jul 24, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
<quoted text>
I think of that fresh prince of bel air episode when will was locked in the closet with Tisha Cambell.
On top of being a white guys used left overs she waking up looking like a duck? That's too damn sad. African dude think he came up on something special. Stupid.
African dudes are happy to get anything American. Nevermind that shes pushin forty while he's in his 20's and she been used by any white swingin dik that Hollywood got ta offer.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3015 Jul 24, 2013
The Enemy Within wrote:
I'll be honest. I don't watch a lot of TV and didn't know who she was by name. I recall the face though and she was always up in some white dudes face making us blacks look like we don't have anything of value. Makes it easier for me because I've got a nice Hawaiian Naval officer that like to come by my desk and flirt. I can live with pulling on some real hair again. ;)
Lol I hear you on that hair tho. I aint one to brag myself but I got a dime of an Australian girl and she jus luuuub dis black boy. She jump on here sometimes but like with me the haters be gettin maaaaad.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#3017 Jul 24, 2013
We call it Grizzly bear mad lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Go fish 1,703,151
Why are so many white ppl strung out on drugs 5 min White 34
What do we know about Haplogroup E1b1a? (Oct '08) 8 min el rey de los cam... 309
Whats wrong with white parents? 12 min Hmm 21
Here's a good question. Strength related 17 min Hmm 17
James Watson, discoverer of DNA: There are ge... 20 min Paul 5
Why do the Norwegians hate the Swedes so much? (Sep '07) 28 min KingdomofBohemia 10
White Nationalists & the Assault on BW's Dignity 1 hr White 120
ugly cracker ape school shooting! 1 hr Jake 111
Negro Panther Film 1 hr Pam 26
.......13 Russian Nationals Indicted 1 hr Ttt 39
The One Subject Got_Rope WON'T Dare Touch! 4 hr Harrisson 25
More from around the web