Again sorry for typo, I was looking at a beautiful latina

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Flawless

#2912 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what about WM who were raised by WW who were "ho's" why do WM manage to "overcome" ??? Are white "ho's" somehow better "ho's" and better mothers than black "ho's" and black mothers ??
BW are able to "overcome" despite having fathers who don't give a flat fart about them..........why is that ????
So true.
BIgKnob

United States

#2913 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
So, daddy should have came to the rescue. I know that I would have.
family court got in the way.
BIgKnob

United States

#2914 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what about WM who were raised by WW who were "ho's" why do WM manage to "overcome" ??? Are white "ho's" somehow better "ho's" and better mothers than black "ho's" and black mothers ??
BW are able to "overcome" despite having fathers who don't give a flat fart about them..........why is that ????
Its called white priviledge, thats why.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2915 Jul 24, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
I never said that makes women stronger. I'm just saying because u r a man that doesn't mean u cant get your azz beat. My bf finds that very sexy. No man wants a weak woman.
Well if thats really you in the picture you're already sexy so it dont take much on your part. Hot women can be however they wanna be and guys will still like it. A weak hot woman, a strong hot woman...it dont matter.

But as for the rest of these ugly busted women they'd better be on their best behavior if they wanna attract a man...naaa, thats obviously still not enough for em lol.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2916 Jul 24, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
U like white girls? No wonder LMAAAOOO
Lol didnt I just tell you you look sexy? I like good looking women of any race. You like white guys?
London

Memphis, TN

#2917 Jul 24, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>You're comparing wm in a white ruled, white majority country with bm with a history of subjugation and discrimination. OF COURSE WM can step up to the plate easier when they see a need that affects them.They have every resource at their disposal smh.
This is why you guys should quit bringing them up. In fact, as a poster said here awhile back..it's frightening how much bp talk about wp. At this point, bp need to just date who they want and learn to shut up about it.
<quoted text>
So you WANT racist trolls to feel justified? smh again.
Of course not. That's not what she or anyone wants.
<quoted text>
Oprah just like a typical bw is prepared to do more for OTHERS than her own.
Proof of this? Oprah is a bw helping other black girls get educated. She wanted to help here but of course there is a lot more involved in terms of bureacracy and she was afraid she wouldn't make the impact she realy really wanted to make. Africa is better for what she had planned because she wanted full control..and frankly I don't blame her. It's better than doing nothing..much better. She's planted an amazing seed in a desperately impoverished area of the world.
<quoted text>
Bill Cosby has sunk MILLIONS into helping to educate black minds right here in America.
And sunk is probably the best word. Not to mention he does just as much damage..as possible good when he comes out too strong against bp in his flamboyant ways. He's close to cancelling out his works imo.
<quoted text>
The money that he's invested in black education DWARFS that of Ophras girl ONLY school in South FCKING Africa.
Nonsense. However, they could sure be doing far worse things than competing with each other over education.
<quoted text>

So please love enough of the disillusionment.
And of all peoples it's a bw that downplays dis
crimination in America today...of all peoples. smh a third time.
Bw like myself understand discrimination very well which is why many like myself won't listen to victimization of it. But **shruggs**..
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2918 Jul 24, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Well why are you trying to blame the fathers and not the mothers? < Thats where i stopped reading because u didnt get the point. u can elieve what you want. I'm not about to waste my time on someone that thinks absent fathers are not the cause. lol
I think you meant blame the mothers and not the fathers. I've been saying that both are irresponsible if you've bothered to notice. But that bw by NATURE have to burden the responsibility of being careful more because well...they cant walk away from a pregnancy can they?

Level 7

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#2919 Jul 24, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> What's with this crap about black men??? MEN, of all races abandon their children. Stop making this some sort of problem that is exclusive to men with melanin.
And as I said before, women are incapable of reasoning. If the man in question doesn't give a damn about himself, how the hell do you expect him to care for a child. 99% of deadbeat dads usually have self esteem issues and show little value in their own lives. If you ever hope to understand my point, then you're gonna have to remove your emotions and employ basic thinking skills.
Usually a man who is a deadbeat dad is a man that shows little regard for laws in the first place, which is what often times attract you women to them. That bad boy image is appealing to most women, for whatever reason. And most deadbeat dads embody the bad boy image. Now once a woman gets pregnant by one of these men, she wants him to magically set aside his bad boy ways and step up to the plate. Well sorry, that's not how it works. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If he's a genuine bad boy, not a wannabe, then he will stick to what he knows best. And that's the 'I DON'T GIVE A FCK MENTALITY', the same mentality that attracted that woman to him. But now black men like me have to listen to you women whine and complain, tell other people around the world that bm ain't shyt. Then you have audacity to pull up the stats, but willfully exclude the fact that most of the bm in this country are childless. So that must mean that the bm that are fathering children out here, are doing so with multiple women. It all boils down to accountability, of which women in the U.S. refuse to accept. There is now way in hell one man should have 30 kids by ten different women. But when the stats come out, you women will try to make it seem like it was 30 different men who abandoned their children, rather than this being the act of one man who impregnated nearly a dozen women. But you wanna direct your cries to me and the millions of bm who don't have kids and tell us to step up and be men.
Hit the proverbial nail on the proverbial head.

BW who complain about black man irresponsibility ALWAYS forget to mention that it is generally a small number of black men impregnating MULTIPLE women. It isn't a 1 to 1 ratio.

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#2920 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>Well if thats really you in the picture you're already sexy so it dont take much on your part. Hot women can be however they wanna be and guys will still like it. A weak hot woman, a strong hot woman...it dont matter.
But as for the rest of these ugly busted women they'd better be on their best behavior if they wanna attract a man...naaa, thats obviously still not enough for em lol.
Only a weak man wants a weak woman.

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#2921 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>Lol didnt I just tell you you look sexy? I like good looking women of any race. You like white guys?
I like all men
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2922 Jul 24, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> This is why you guys should quit bringing them up. In fact, as a poster said here awhile back..it's frightening how much bp talk about wp. At this point, bp need to just date who they want and learn to shut up about it.
<quoted text> Of course not. That's not what she or anyone wants.
<quoted text> Proof of this? Oprah is a bw helping other black girls get educated. She wanted to help here but of course there is a lot more involved in terms of bureacracy and she was afraid she wouldn't make the impact she realy really wanted to make. Africa is better for what she had planned because she wanted full control..and frankly I don't blame her. It's better than doing nothing..much better. She's planted an amazing seed in a desperately impoverished area of the world.
<quoted text> And sunk is probably the best word. Not to mention he does just as much damage..as possible good when he comes out too strong against bp in his flamboyant ways. He's close to cancelling out his works imo.
<quoted text> Nonsense. However, they could sure be doing far worse things than competing with each other over education.
<quoted text> Bw like myself understand discrimination very well which is why many like myself won't listen to victimization of it. But **shruggs**..
I pretty much agree on most points here.

(A) Yes We do need to stop talking about whites.(B)I think you should let her defend her point on wanting trolls to be justified. I notice she didnt so that stands with me.(C)Oprah helping black girls get educated in South Africa is not a noble effort to me when she could be doing it right here despite the beauracray. Even many black Africans feel insulted by her doing so.To them it's like how dare you come here and try and sort our issues out when you have your own issues in your own country. They see her as arrogant and condescending. And the school is a mess anyway what with girls getting molested and what not.(D)Cosby is not perfect but he does/did what he thought was right and you cant fault him for that. He hasnt done anything negative for bp. And yeah hr may be a bit ol school in what he says to the black community but he is kinda right about the flagrant use of the "N" word in the black community and it's ongoing negative image of blacks that it has to everyone else (although I myself drop the "N" bomb around people close to me.)

And lastly, sorry love but despite what you may think we are ALL victims of discrimination in one way or another and express it in our own way. Even you I'm sure. So whether you listen to it or not is irrelevant. It exists, and we all know it personally.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2923 Jul 24, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Not true, many powerful men want a submissive woman. Thats why Prince Charles dumped Princess Diana for that much uglier woman.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2924 Jul 24, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
I like all men
So then you know where I'm comin from.

:)

Level 7

Location hidden

#2925 Jul 24, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
AAW with nasty, manly attitudes always say that. Not saying you are "nasty" or "manly".

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#2926 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>So then you know where I'm comin from.
:)
But its seem like u favor all other women

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#2927 Jul 24, 2013
dev143 wrote:
<quoted text>
AAW with nasty, manly attitudes always say that. Not saying you are "nasty" or "manly".
Its true though. I am a strong woman, would i want a weak man? NO

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#2928 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>Not true, many powerful men want a submissive woman. Thats why Prince Charles dumped Princess Diana for that much uglier woman.
I know plenty of couples that are strong together and have built with each other. When men pick submissive women usually its because they do get pleasure out of it…or they want to feel "manly"

Level 7

Location hidden

#2929 Jul 24, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
<quoted text>
Its true though. I am a strong woman, would i want a weak man? NO
But that's an answer to a different question. I don't blame you for not wanting a weak man. But that is a different issue than blaming a man who wants a submissive woman.

Men are the yang to a womans yin.

Everyone is different.

If you have a guy who is like a 6 on manliness, then he might need a woman who is only a 6 on womanliness and a 4 on womanliness herself.

If you have a testosterone freak who is a 9 on manliness, then he might do better with a woman who is a 1 on manliness.

See where I am going with this?

Level 7

Location hidden

#2930 Jul 24, 2013
correction : only a 6 on womanliness and a 4 on manliness herself.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 5 min Glimmer 98,587
Idris Elba the BLACK JAMES BOND? (Oct '11) 22 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 21
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 22 min dreamhunk 28,909
Black Americans Are TRAPPED in Racist USA. (fro... 24 min Bigsmoke 40
Black Cuckolds (Jun '13) 31 min gargantos 98
Ancient Egyptian Origins Of Afro Combs 36 min Redefined 5
How should this be handled? 37 min Bigsmoke 55
When China awakes, it will shake the West 2 hr Bigsmoke 76
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 hr johnplustwomore 1,155,536
2 NYPD MURDERED on behalf of Eric GARNER 6 hr Uh Huh 587