Kerry Washington marries Black man
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2895 Jul 24, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Awww here ya go you harassed bw.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
and dont concern yourself with who I'm dating. Deflection.
Nutty kneegrow, get a life.

:)
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2896 Jul 24, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
The black population isn't rising.
I sure hope not if it will be filled with black nuts like him !!!!

Girl, what is his issue. I mean, seriously. I have seen attention seeking behavior but he just takes it to a whole new level !!!

That mofo is deeply disturbed.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2897 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
BBB ghost is a dizzy azz kneegrow who could probably sit in a room and just talk in circles all day with his nutty azz.
SMDH.......
No, but I'll do it with YOUR nutty azz.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2898 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You're actually kinda cute in a misinformed, backward, slow minded sort of way. Oh wait a second.

Theres not much cuteness in any of that.

:/
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2899 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Ladies first.

IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2900 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>Well on an IR site bm are the most sought after men of color so it's very unlikely that any "Becky's" would say bm need not respond. IR really in it's most common form means white/black. You didnt know that? smh
Yeah, sure, O.K. You can have the last word so that we can end this dialogue.

Good day, sir.

IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2901 Jul 24, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
most young bln boys are victims of angry mothers, she tells him you look like your daddy that s.o.b, she beats hims, cusses him out, he grows up disliking bw, abusing bw, he seeks relationships, with non bw, his disfunction began under tutelage of a bw, now blame him for what shes the cause of. The young man sees mama dropping it like its hot, a new man every other week, this causes him to distrust bw causes a lack of respect for bw, mother made him like that.
So, daddy should have came to the rescue. I know that I would have.
BIgKnob

United States

#2902 Jul 24, 2013
Fellows, isnt it that bw can get on here and try to antagonize the bm about wm and ir, but when you say youre going ir they get hostile, they can compare you to the wm but you cant compare her to the ww, they want to throw ir in your face, they wm you to death, but when you tell that you like women who posess the voltaries of sensuality, you dont like black people, they say but when they date wm, do they like bp,? Ive posted many times that ir is only threat when the men are black and the women are white, if bm show up in large numbers to meet white women, there would be a racial conflict, white males would scream bloody murder, but they know they have bw brainwashed with the media, education system, religion, wht jesus, and his white priviledge card, put a few dollars on the table, your wish is my comand. Im out.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2903 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen attention seeking behavior but he just takes it to a whole new level !!!
Well it's not a very high level if it's you I'm dealing with.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2904 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Good day, sir.
Again??
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2905 Jul 24, 2013
BIgKnob wrote:
most young bln boys are victims of angry mothers, she tells him you look like your daddy that s.o.b, she beats hims, cusses him out, he grows up disliking bw, abusing bw, he seeks relationships, with non bw, his disfunction began under tutelage of a bw, now blame him for what shes the cause of. The young man sees mama dropping it like its hot, a new man every other week, this causes him to distrust bw causes a lack of respect for bw, mother made him like that.
So, what about WM who were raised by WW who were "ho's" why do WM manage to "overcome" ??? Are white "ho's" somehow better "ho's" and better mothers than black "ho's" and black mothers ??

BW are able to "overcome" despite having fathers who don't give a flat fart about them..........why is that ????

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Since: Jul 13

Flawless

#2906 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>Lol any race of women can say that about their men. That doesnt make women stronger than men.
But thats beside the point. The point is NO man wants a woman to be strong always and only. Seems like thats all bw seem to be able to claim above other women. Thats not sexy, cute or endearing to a man.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =2Sg9tQXiOv0XX
I never said that makes women stronger. I'm just saying because u r a man that doesn't mean u cant get your azz beat. My bf finds that very sexy. No man wants a weak woman.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2907 Jul 24, 2013
And that fellas is how you shut down one of these busted azz black bytches on here.

Hope you've had some laughs, I certainly did.

Now where my white girl at??

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#2908 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>Well why are you trying to blame the fathers and not the mothers? No one told these women to lay down with these men. At the end of the day, it's both their faults but more the womans fault cos she had more to lose.
Again: If you're playing a game with someon and you have more to lose than they do shouldnt you play the game extra careful? And also, If you have 1 man that gets five women pregnant and leaves them than he's still only 1 irresponsible man compared to 5 irresponsible women.
Y'all make it sound like every bw that got knocked up by an irresponsible bm arent themselves irresponsible.
Well why are you trying to blame the fathers and not the mothers? < Thats where i stopped reading because u didnt get the point. u can elieve what you want. I'm not about to waste my time on someone that thinks absent fathers are not the cause. lol

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#2909 Jul 24, 2013
believe*

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#2910 Jul 24, 2013
And that fellas is how you shut down one of these busted azz black bytches on here.
Hope you've had some laughs, I certainly did.
Now where my white girl at??
U like white girls? No wonder LMAAAOOO
BIgKnob

United States

#2911 Jul 24, 2013
Again sorry for typo, I was looking at a beautiful latina

“Power to the black V”

Level 2

Flawless

#2912 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
So, what about WM who were raised by WW who were "ho's" why do WM manage to "overcome" ??? Are white "ho's" somehow better "ho's" and better mothers than black "ho's" and black mothers ??
BW are able to "overcome" despite having fathers who don't give a flat fart about them..........why is that ????
So true.
BIgKnob

United States

#2913 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
So, daddy should have came to the rescue. I know that I would have.
family court got in the way.
BIgKnob

United States

#2914 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Its called white priviledge, thats why.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
American Blacks Are The Real Jews (May '08) 3 min Moses 3,229
Video proof that Hannibal Barca was Black (Jan '13) 10 min dreamhunk 25
Does Race Biologically Exist? 16 min Moses 510
News Barack Obama's Deplorable Race Relations Legacy 18 min Obama Support Cri... 3
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 23 min TRUMPTRUMPTRUMP 1,478,936
ALL Arabs berbers WILL get the fk out our sacre... 31 min Moses 54
Me have story to say. 46 min Me 21 year old 5
Parents Cut Her Off for Dating a Black Man 1 hr Jax 170
My Indian cousin married a black man & had a ba... 3 hr Me 21 year old 74
Why do white people hate us more than any other... (Sep '12) 3 hr Sicklecell Supporter 859
More from around the web