Kerry Washington marries Black man
London

Memphis, TN

#2876 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually only BW can say that about their men because BM are so damn pathetic.
I understand that some BM don't have children, but if you see the children of your race in crisis (especially the boys since they are supposed to be the future leaders), should not the men of that race be moved to do something ???
Damn !! Do you really need to be told this ????
Let's just flip the script for a minute. If it were young white boys in crisis, what do you think WM would be doing ??? Do you really think that they would be proclaiming "Hell, I ain't got no kids, so it ain't my problem !!!". And they damn sure wouldn't be sitting around waiting for the Government to implement a program.
WM know that if you want something done (and done right) you've got to do it yourself..........and waiting for somebody to give you something won't get you a damn thing. And that is what most BM have right now.....
NOT A DAMN THING !!!
But I'm glad that you all are typing this madness because when the racist WM who troll this forum see this sick mess..........THEY WILL FEEL JUSTIFIED IN EVERY THING THAT THEY DISH OUT TO YOUR SORRY AZZES !!!!
When Oprah went to Africa and built that school for girls do you think that she was thinking "I don't have any kids, why should I have to build a school for disadvantaged girls ??"
Of course not. She did it OUT OF LOVE. Those WM who go to poor black neighborhoods and donate their time to tutor kids and help them with their homework so that they can get through school, DO IT OUT OF LOVE.
And with this attitude that BM are making manifest, there is no love, and where there is no love there is no peace and where there is no peace and no love..........There is no God !!!!
BM are Godless !!!!
But we already know why rich BM won't step up to the plate and do something like what Oprah did..........They would rather spend their money on WW/non-BW !!!!
And BM have the nerve to point their fingers at the WM and accuse him of "not caring about black people" (Kanye West anybody -----talking about President Bush during hurricane Katrina).
Yes, we know ..........THEM DAMN WHITE MEN IS SO RACIST !!!!!
LOL !!
It's also unseemly to have men begging other men to do something for them..especially when they are perfectly capable themselves. I was totally embarrassed when he got on tv and said that mess (that I doubt he even meant). Can you imagine the backlash bp could have seen from that? But of course, he didn't care because he probably figures he can fly anywhere in the world and not have to deal with it while the majority of us would have. Thank goodness everyone just blew him off.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2877 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
No, actually only BW can say that about their men because BM are so damn pathetic.
I understand that some BM don't have children, but if you see the children of your race in crisis (especially the boys since they are supposed to be the future leaders), should not the men of that race be moved to do something ???
Damn !! Do you really need to be told this ????
Let's just flip the script for a minute. If it were young white boys in crisis, what do you think WM would be doing ??? Do you really think that they would be proclaiming "Hell, I ain't got no kids, so it ain't my problem !!!". And they damn sure wouldn't be sitting around waiting for the Government to implement a program.
WM know that if you want something done (and done right) you've got to do it yourself..........and waiting for somebody to give you something won't get you a damn thing. And that is what most BM have right now.....
NOT A DAMN THING !!!
But I'm glad that you all are typing this madness because when the racist WM who troll this forum see this sick mess..........THEY WILL FEEL JUSTIFIED IN EVERY THING THAT THEY DISH OUT TO YOUR SORRY AZZES !!!!
When Oprah went to Africa and built that school for girls do you think that she was thinking "I don't have any kids, why should I have to build a school for disadvantaged girls ??"
Of course not. She did it OUT OF LOVE. Those WM who go to poor black neighborhoods and donate their time to tutor kids and help them with their homework so that they can get through school, DO IT OUT OF LOVE.
And with this attitude that BM are making manifest, there is no love, and where there is no love there is no peace and where there is no peace and no love..........There is no God !!!!
BM are Godless !!!!
But we already know why rich BM won't step up to the plate and do something like what Oprah did..........They would rather spend their money on WW/non-BW !!!!
And BM have the nerve to point their fingers at the WM and accuse him of "not caring about black people" (Kanye West anybody -----talking about President Bush during hurricane Katrina).
Yes, we know ..........THEM DAMN WHITE MEN IS SO RACIST !!!!!
LOL !!
You're comparing wm in a white ruled, white majority country with bm with a history of subjugation and discrimination. OF COURSE WM can step up to the plate easier when they see a need that affects them.They have every resource at their disposal smh.

So you WANT racist trolls to feel justified? smh again.

Oprah just like a typical bw is prepared to do more for OTHERS than her own. Bill Cosby has sunk MILLIONS into helping to educate black minds right here in America. The money that he's invested in black education DWARFS that of Ophras girl ONLY school in South FCKING Africa. So please love enough of the disillusionment.

And of all peoples it's a bw that downplays discrimination in America today...of all peoples. smh a third time.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2878 Jul 24, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
<quoted text>Of course you concur. I make you mad and you'd concur with anything or anyone that has an opposite opinion of me. But you still cant intelligently answer my questions can you love?
You jus chompin at the bit at a chance to try and get one in on me.
Even if it means agreeing with a white troll that calls you women sheboons at every instance.
Or thanking someone for laughing at your wise crack smh @ the desperation of your anger.
Yes, I concur because like minds think alike.

It has nothing to do with your insignificance.

But, being an arrogant BM of course you will attempt to make my agreement with "Oh Really" about your sorry azz.

(You sound angry and frustrated..........why are you projecting ??)

SHDH..........narcissistic much ??
BIgKnob

United States

#2879 Jul 24, 2013
Online dating is for the broken hearted, the lonely, most of the guys looking for women online are perverts, ok cupid's research reveals that bw respond the most but get the least responses, but these gurls would never admit that, they've become idol worshippers, in their denial of reality.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2880 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You're not intelligent or intellectually stimulating so please take your trivial azz back to the IR dating site, maybe a desperate "Becky" is available.
(oh, that's right. Most women request that "BM need not respond")
:(
As unintelligent and un stimulating as I am...you are even less so love.

:)

So how does that work? Being on an IR dating site and the women saying bm need not respond? Smh yet again.
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2881 Jul 24, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
It's also unseemly to have men begging other men to do something for them..especially when they are perfectly capable themselves. I was totally embarrassed when he got on tv and said that mess (that I doubt he even meant). Can you imagine the backlash bp could have seen from that? But of course, he didn't care because he probably figures he can fly anywhere in the world and not have to deal with it while the majority of us would have. Thank goodness everyone just blew him off.
Yes, and now that he has his non-BW..........hell, he doesn't care what the hell happens to black folks now !!!!

LOL !!!!

Aren't they just beyond embarrassing ??
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2882 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
This just occured to me dumb azz !!!!
If you had used chitlins or pigs feet, being that we were talking about BW ( who would be familiar with pigs feet and *chitterlings*) they would know that there is not much difference in the quality of meat in bologna and chitlins and pigs feet. These are all poor people's food and low budget.
Now, there is a big difference between between those "low budget meats" and say, fillet mignon..........
Do you get it now, simpleton ???
Now,stop trying to "handle" your intellectual superiors before you give yourself a headache.
Class is dismissed, once more.
So was the original topic about different meats? Cos I thought it was about different races of men.

Guess what? Yep...I'm smh again.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2883 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I concur because like minds think alike.
It has nothing to do with your insignificance.
But, being an arrogant BM of course you will attempt to make my agreement with "Oh Really" about your sorry azz.
(You sound angry and frustrated..........why are you projecting ??)
SHDH..........narcissistic much ??
Sorry love, you're just not cutting muster with any objective thinking minds that may or are viewing this discourse. You just sound like what you are...an angry bw smh...still.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2884 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't need to look up anything.
Have a nice day, sir.
Leaving so soon? But you still havent come up with any intelligent comebacks yet.

:/
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2885 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and now that he has his non-BW..........hell, he doesn't care what the hell happens to black folks now !!!!
LOL !!!!
Aren't they just beyond embarrassing ??
Wait!! I have a non bw? But I thought you said I should go on an IR dating site and maybe find a poor desperate Becky...that would probaby state bm need not respond. Smh...and really laughing at this point.

IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2886 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>As unintelligent and un stimulating as I am...you are even less so love.
So how does that work? Being on an IR dating site and the women saying bm need not respond? Smh yet again.
Arrogance once again, BM are not the only men of color.

SMDH
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2887 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>Wait!! I have a non bw? But I thought you said I should go on an IR dating site and maybe find a poor desperate Becky...that would probaby state bm need not respond. Smh...and really laughing at this point.
Well, perhaps someone should tell her how much time you spend on the internet harassing BW who date non-BM.

I don't know, but I don't think that she got herself a prize.

Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2888 Jul 24, 2013
All right, I grow weary of toying with the feeble minded. I crave for debate with those of more shall we say...agile minds(?)
BIgKnob

United States

#2889 Jul 24, 2013
most young bln boys are victims of angry mothers, she tells him you look like your daddy that s.o.b, she beats hims, cusses him out, he grows up disliking bw, abusing bw, he seeks relationships, with non bw, his disfunction began under tutelage of a bw, now blame him for what shes the cause of. The young man sees mama dropping it like its hot, a new man every other week, this causes him to distrust bw causes a lack of respect for bw, mother made him like that.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2890 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Arrogance once again, BM are not the only men of color.
SMDH
Well on an IR site bm are the most sought after men of color so it's very unlikely that any "Becky's" would say bm need not respond. IR really in it's most common form means white/black. You didnt know that? smh
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2891 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>Leaving so soon? But you still havent come up with any intelligent comebacks yet.
:/
I know that you enjoy my company sir, but I don't enjoy yours. You are annoying and immature and you're not intelligent at all.

My bad, I just noticed in my last post to you that you were asking me if I thought that you had a non-BW and not stating that you do, let me correct that.

You can go on any dating site that you wish but I personally believe that you would have more success with a prostitute.

I can't see any woman spending time with you unless she were being paid..........AND I MEAN PAID !!!!!

Good day, sir.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2892 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, perhaps someone should tell her how much time you spend on the internet harassing BW who date non-BM.
I don't know, but I don't think that she got herself a prize.
Awww here ya go you harassed bw.

http://www.google.com/imgres...

and dont concern yourself with who I'm dating. Deflection.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2893 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I know that you enjoy my company sir, but I don't enjoy yours. You are annoying and immature and you're not intelligent at all.
My bad, I just noticed in my last post to you that you were asking me if I thought that you had a non-BW and not stating that you do, let me correct that.
You can go on any dating site that you wish but I personally believe that you would have more success with a prostitute.
I can't see any woman spending time with you unless she were being paid..........AND I MEAN PAID !!!!!
Good day, sir.
Meow *Hiss, spit,claw* Lets bring out the claws and try to get personal cos we have nothing intelligent to say on the issue. Sorry, but I'm just not feeling the hurt, anger and resentment for you that you feel for me.

Must be because you have no affect on me other than amusement.

IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2894 Jul 24, 2013
BBB ghost is a dizzy azz kneegrow who could probably sit in a room and just talk in circles all day with his nutty azz.

SMDH.......
IT IS I

Merced, CA

#2895 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>Awww here ya go you harassed bw.
http://www.google.com/imgres...
and dont concern yourself with who I'm dating. Deflection.
Nutty kneegrow, get a life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Joy 1,642,758
I feel like I can't be with a white guy if he's... 8 min LMR 2
Is it ignorance and stupidity to say leave slav... 9 min Porter 4
Why do black girls get with white guys? 19 min KIP 95
Robert Mueller reportedly giving up on the coll... 27 min THX Whip Cracker 10
Why do you black people hate all white people? (Jan '17) 29 min DieofCancerwhites 128
Who was going to stop slavery? 29 min MASTER WHITE 5
Why do people say racist white guys have sex wi... 59 min Dixieeland 74
Everyday I thank the Lord I am Black!! 3 hr bluestreak returns 325
Why is the media pushing interracial relationsh... (Sep '14) 3 hr Dixieeland 839
I need proof that the Ancient Egyptians Were No... (Oct '07) 6 hr dreamhunk 36,488
More from around the web