Kerry Washington marries Black man
Darkness Falls

Houston, TX

#2769 Jul 23, 2013
grimlock wrote:
http://www.eonline.com/news/43 6090/kerry-washington-marries- football-player-nnamdi-asomugh a
Kerry Washington married San Francisco 49ers cornerback Nnamdi Asomugha on June 24 in Blaine County, Idaho, E! News exclusively confirms.
Actually, all she did was marry an NFL contract. The colored boy just came with the deal. She will hang in there just long enough to get paid, then it's ADIOS.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

New York, NY

#2770 Jul 23, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You can shake your empty head all you want. The difference between IRBW and you is that BW are telling THE TRUTH about BM, and you know it !!!!
But when BM talk about BW, all you guys do is call names, and hurl insults. Start staing facts and you might have a leg to stand on.
:)
Oh yeah? Tell that to Maceo.

;)

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2771 Jul 23, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
My mother was born in 1947 so she was around for the Civil Rights movement as well. She wasn't really against IR she just thought that life is easier when you are with someone who sees the world the same way that you do. She, like your father had a deep distrust of white people and I can't really say that I blame her.
But by the time I got with my first non-black boyfriend until the time that I married my white husband, she understood where I was coming from and I had her full support. She had seen how all of those "pro-black" BM were running off with WW and how many BM just used the civil rights movement to jump in the bed with WW and market themselves to non-BW.
She died in 2003 from Multiple Sclerosis, but my sorry azz father is still alive and he is suffering from Alzheimer's. He lives with my sister and she is taking care of him. I feel no connection at all to him. He never took care of us, sent child support or bothered to see if we were O.K. so he can kizz both sides of my shiny black azz !!!!
But, aside from all of that..........life is great !!!!
I am sorry to hear about your mother's passing. I lost my mother soon after also to a heart attack. I can fully understand how you feel about your father. He wasn't there for you kids growing up so you are not their for his selfish butt now that he is sick! My mother lived 12 years after my dad and really soften her view of IR to the point she dated an older white gentleman at one point. So when I started introducing her to my then white boyfriend she was ok with it. She met my future husbands a few months before her death.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2772 Jul 23, 2013
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost wrote:
Funny how the irbw have no qualms verbalizing about how good wm are and how bad bm are but if a bm comes on here doing that to them they get all pissed off. Capree jus loves doggin out bm but when I do it to bw she and others get mad, complain to the mods to get me banned, and say I stay all up in their faces. Capree wit her 16 THOUSAND plus posts has the nerve to get upset about my opinions. Smh
I have never been to the mods about you personally because I am a big girl who can both dish it out and take it so quit your damn whining!
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#2773 Jul 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>I have never been to the mods about you personally because I am a big girl who can both dish it out and take it so quit your damn whining!
Not whining love just weeding out the culprit responsible through a process of elimination.

Hmm...prolly one if the white trolls. I got more enemies on topix than Bin Laden.

Level 8

Location hidden

#2774 Jul 23, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> First of my thick headed friend, it's called a paternity test, not fraternity.
And there are men who slept with women they only met one night and never see again in life. There are women who have had multiple partners in a three day time span and don't know who the father is.
But what most of you women need to get through your heads is if a man doesn't care about himself, what the fck makes you think he's gonna care about you or the child you two made???? The signs of a man who doesn't care about himself is clearly written all over his demeanor and the way that he carries himself. YOU WOMEN MAKE THE CHOICE TO LAY WITH THESE MEN, SO I PLACE FULL BLAME ON YOU. It's like walking through a lion's den with pork chop drawers on, and then crying that the lion ripped a piece of your azz cheek off. It does what's in it's nature, the same way a loser man regardless of race does what's in his nature. He's not family oriented, and he doesn't care if the baby starves to death, is abandoned, or placed in foster care. The reason I place more blame on the mother is because she has the FINAL say in what is to happen to the child. She and only she can decide to terminate the pregnancy. The father doesn't have any say in that decision, even though you admitted it's just as much his child as it is hers. Now once she decides to carry the baby full term, she has made a conscious decision to do one of the two: give the baby up for adoption, or step up to the plate and accept responsibility for laying with a lowlife and provide for the child. Next time she should be a better judge of character pertaining to men of which she chooses to let go up in her raw, and she won't have these problems to deal with in the future.
You, and most women lack the ability to rationalize and analyze without employing emotion. The bottom line is a man is gonna fck any naked woman if she looks half way decent. So claiming those men should step up to the plate is just ridiculous. A man, regardless of race, is seeking a wet hole to plow. Now add the fact that this man is already a loser when you met him, and you get exactly what you signed up for.
First of all please forgive my misspelling of the word "paternity " if is late at night and I have had a very busy day. Humans be they male or female are not that far apart! We unlike the animals have knowledge and reason to figure out what is right and wrong! So please do me a favor and stop pretending that black men are acting on animal instinct alone because that is pure B.S.! Black men know just as well as black women when he lay down with a black woman or any women without using protection (no matter what the woman may say) that he is taking a chance on making a baby! I don't give a flying frito if he cares about the mom or child but that black men should be forced by prison sentences if necessary to support their children!

Level 8

Location hidden

#2775 Jul 23, 2013
<quoted text>
Not whining love just weeding out the culprit responsible through a process of elimination.
Hmm...prolly one if the white trolls. I got more enemies on topix than Bin Laden.
No doubt about your enemies but I look at it that we are all adults here and don't need to go screaming for sugar tits from the mods. I have only went to the mod twices when some idiot was calling for black women to be harmed and killed. You know that was just too much.
Beer Belly Bobs Ghost

Bronx, NY

#2776 Jul 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>No doubt about your enemies but I look at it that we are all adults here and don't need to go screaming for sugar tits from the mods. I have only went to the mod twices when some idiot was calling for black women to be harmed and killed. You know that was just too much.
I've been banned so many times the mods themselves have sent me personal emails. One day in 2011 I got banned 8 times within a 24 hr period. That was when I was making videos specifically aimed at the trolls. With friends in them and calling out posters by name. Lol those were fun days on topix for us.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2777 Jul 23, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
First of all please forgive my misspelling of the word "paternity " if is late at night and I have had a very busy day. Humans be they male or female are not that far apart! We unlike the animals have knowledge and reason to figure out what is right and wrong! So please do me a favor and stop pretending that black men are acting on animal instinct alone because that is pure B.S.! Black men know just as well as black women when he lay down with a black woman or any women without using protection (no matter what the woman may say) that he is taking a chance on making a baby! I don't give a flying frito if he cares about the mom or child but that black men should be forced by prison sentences if necessary to support their children!
What's with this crap about black men??? MEN, of all races abandon their children. Stop making this some sort of problem that is exclusive to men with melanin.

And as I said before, women are incapable of reasoning. If the man in question doesn't give a damn about himself, how the hell do you expect him to care for a child. 99% of deadbeat dads usually have self esteem issues and show little value in their own lives. If you ever hope to understand my point, then you're gonna have to remove your emotions and employ basic thinking skills.

Usually a man who is a deadbeat dad is a man that shows little regard for laws in the first place, which is what often times attract you women to them. That bad boy image is appealing to most women, for whatever reason. And most deadbeat dads embody the bad boy image. Now once a woman gets pregnant by one of these men, she wants him to magically set aside his bad boy ways and step up to the plate. Well sorry, that's not how it works. You can't have your cake and eat it too. If he's a genuine bad boy, not a wannabe, then he will stick to what he knows best. And that's the 'I DON'T GIVE A FCK MENTALITY', the same mentality that attracted that woman to him. But now black men like me have to listen to you women whine and complain, tell other people around the world that bm ain't shyt. Then you have audacity to pull up the stats, but willfully exclude the fact that most of the bm in this country are childless. So that must mean that the bm that are fathering children out here, are doing so with multiple women. It all boils down to accountability, of which women in the U.S. refuse to accept. There is now way in hell one man should have 30 kids by ten different women. But when the stats come out, you women will try to make it seem like it was 30 different men who abandoned their children, rather than this being the act of one man who impregnated nearly a dozen women. But you wanna direct your cries to me and the millions of bm who don't have kids and tell us to step up and be men.

Level 3

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#2778 Jul 23, 2013
I'm tired of hearing you women bytch and moan about something that I and most men have had no hand in. You women need to truly learn the definition of accountability and start demanding more from one another. It's time you women start acknowledging your role you've played in the grand scheme of it all. I do not feel sorry for any woman, be she black or white, that is left with a child to raise on her own. You can not tell me that women are now ready to handle the oval office, but not smart enough to recognize a bum when she see's one. You women simply want a pity party thrown in your honor, because of the terrible decisions you made throughout your lives. The only advice I can give you women is to start hooking up with men of substance, regardless of his lack of melanin. This is not a skin color, it's all about substance. Most of you women idolize men who lack melanin (white men) and try to use them as the standard of manhood, but when you women run into a bm who is more put together than that white man, you view him as boring, too nice, or some other excuses. So you give up the goods to the man from the hood, and get pissed that you couldn't make him into what you wanted him to be. I'm tired of telling you women the same ole story over and over. It's time you listen or at least stop whining.

“I'm out hunting”

Level 8

For your mind and soul

#2779 Jul 24, 2013
Phoenix Ascended wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope you know that The Help didn't portray black men or black women in a good light either. If you feel I am in error, then refute with evidence from the movie.
What is wrong with The Help? I loved that movie. I didn't see how black people were portrayed badly in that film-with the exception of the fact that most of the women were not good looking.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2780 Jul 24, 2013
BlackAngell wrote:
I'm so happy for Kerry Washington, but i didn't think he was going to be black.
This came out of NO WHERE. I hope they are happy..
MACEO

Yep you said it 500 times but you also hate the Scenes she did with White men but you marired and chased WW for 40 years while putting Black women down while you were with them!

It reinforces me to stay IR ! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2781 Jul 24, 2013
<quoted text>
I've been banned so many times the mods themselves have sent me personal emails. One day in 2011 I got banned 8 times within a 24 hr period. That was when I was making videos specifically aimed at the trolls. With friends in them and calling out posters by name. Lol those were fun days on topix for us.
maceo

MACEO

You said this would never happen! LMAO

This is even funnier, "Black People Meets recently had a Meet up in Alexandria, VA" last Friday and almost 60 % of the men were White males professionals! LMAO

Ill attend the next one!

I was shocked but more white men are attending Black Events to meet Black Attractive women then Black males!! lmao

I love it!

I heard it from 4 people, I BURSTED OUT LAUGHING!

Again, NEVER IN 1 MILLION YEARS DID MACEO EXPECT WHITE MEN TO ATTEND A BLACK MEET UP TO MEET ATTRACTIVE EDUCATED BLACK WOMEN!

Black women Moving on!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2783 Jul 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
Regardless of the woman is thinking or not thinking if you make a baby with her, it is your baby you should be concerned with!
How do you let children go for a life time is beyond me or not do for your own families like MOST Black men do!
Capree wrote:
No! Only if the father is D-E-A-D, should it be all of the mother's responsibility. That child is as much the father's as it is the mother and their is zero excuse for that father not being there for his child and supporting it!!!!!!!!!

Neglect from Black males has total destroyed Black males! Many Black males act criminal, disrespectful, arrogant, turned out effeminate, live off women, commit crimes prey on young under age girls and destroy their lives and do absolutely nothing for the Black race!

You see these IMPOTENT men living off lowly WW as well as asking young naive Black women to accept them "As is" and they normally destroy those women lives! Old Black men like MACEO are "Too ashamed of their lives" to mentor or give back. They made poor decisions and many 30 year olds are doing much better than him!

There's a lot of shame in Black men's lives when their old and they normally die alone!
Capree wrote:
There you go again just like a black male aways looking for the easy way out though you were partially responsible. Look the woman could have danced naked at you feet and you as a man could have just gotten up and left. But it was the black man who choose to stay and fk her and what's worse didn't choose to try to protect himself with a condom from impregnating her or from any disease!
<quoted text>
Well that excuse use to be more valid in the past but for the last 15 or so years, we have what is Known as the DNA Test which can narrow the fraternity down to 99.9!
Black men go from Vagina to Vagina not making any commitments except to his Penis! Black men have the least education, no wealth, and act the most IRRESPONSIBLE OUT OF ALL RACES OF MEN!

I read an article in the Washington Post if immigration lifts Black men wont' have any jobs! What baffles me about Black men like MACEO is why is he angry at you when he married, chased after and only did for White women for 40 years?

he didn't do anything for his Mother, Family or Black women other than to put them down!

Loyal to Black men for what? I'm go who has the Biggest Pocket and who's in my corner. Its always best to follow the "money trail" Black men who are broke liek MACEO ran off and cheated on his wife and all she got was his disrespect!
Capree wrote:
Again my thick minded friend, it is called DNA! If you have any doubts that you are the father. If you choose to get on top of any women without at least using a rubber to protect yourselves then it's all your own fault! And you will have to spend at least 18 years of your life paying for your proven child!
I expect to see the rates on IR BW to quadtriple most Black women are "Fed up" with Black males these days. They say go let them live off white women and stay at the bottome!

Black ,men like MACEO feel superior when Black males are living off white women because they're getting the White man back! All you see are biracial Babies an no black men in sight or Fathers.
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2785 Jul 24, 2013
----___SELORNAPADEN wrote:
REDNEX ON METH
TRUTH OUT
LOW INCOME
WHITE
RR N A
D A V I S
and
herX T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER
MACEO

Acting childish at 60 years old? LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2786 Jul 24, 2013
ladondaruler1 wrote:
<quoted text> First of my thick headed friend, it's called a paternity test, not fraternity.
A.
MACEO

You said this would never happen! LMAO

This is even funnier, "Black People Meets recently had a Meet up in Alexandria, VA" last Friday and almost 60 % of the men were White males professionals! LMAO

Ill attend the next one!

I was shocked but more white men are attending Black Events to meet Black Attractive women then Black males!! lmao

I love it!

I heard it from 4 people, I BURSTED OUT LAUGHING!

Again, NEVER IN 1 MILLION YEARS DID MACEO EXPECT WHITE MEN TO ATTEND A BLACK MEET UP TO MEET ATTRACTIVE EDUCATED BLACK WOMEN!

Black women Moving on!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2788 Jul 24, 2013
ladondaruler1--MACEO wrote:
And there are men who slept with women they only met one night and never see again in life. There are women who have had multiple partners in a three day time span and don't know who the father is.
But what most of you women need to get through your heads is if a man doesn't care about himself, what the fck makes you think he's gonna care about you or the child you two made???? The signs of a man who doesn't care about himself is clearly written all over his demeanor and the way that he carries himself. YOU WOMEN MAKE THE CHOICE TO LAY WITH THESE MEN, SO I PLACE FULL BLAME ON YOU..
MACEO

I know plenty of Black men who "Rotate" partners and live off women who don't work! Its a very common lifestyle for lower income Black women as well as White women who accept lowly Black men they have the same or similar lifestyles in common.

Black men have a bad habit of "Preying on women" coming off like their going to help someone when they do they end up "Living off women" like Jeff did to his yet 3rd White wife!

They wont' get any education to jobs so they prey on women letting them believe they will help if they just allow the woman to move in with them that he fell on some bad luck!

Many times women can see a "Man's Personality" which is why so many Black women rejected you! They also rejected Chad Oucho Cinco, T.O. Wesley Snipes and many other Black males because of their "Warped Mind set" and arrogant ways!

They can see your behaviors down the line which is why they chose not get inolved with you. What you say is "Your a Good Man" when your NOT!

Many Black women can see these behaviors in Black males which is why they continue to "REJECT BLACK MEN IN LARGE NUMBERS!

You said Black women don't see this in Black males in like yourself? Yes, they do ! Which is why you kept getting rejected by Black women!

Ive had number of Black men on my job ask me out over the years; many of them I could see their WARPED MINDSET which is why I stayed away from them. Some of them went on with other women "Ruined those women's lives' and came back later and asked me to go out and i told them "NO AGAIN"!

Why?

They have warped mentalities! They relationships/marriages didn't last any longer than 6-9 months and the women put them out of the house asking for a divorce!

I chose not get involved with Black males many have a WARPED MINDSET like yourself!

HELL TO THE DAMN NO

BYE BYE GO DIE MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Ashburn, VA

#2789 Jul 24, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
You can shake your empty head all you want. The difference between IRBW and you is that BW are telling THE TRUTH about BM, and you know it !!!!
But when BM talk about BW, all you guys do is call names, and hurl insults. Start staing facts and you might have a leg to stand on.
MACEO

You don't have to talk to your own profiles MACEO your 60 years old! LMAO

Many times women can see a "Man's Personality" which is why so many Black women rejected you! They also rejected Chad Oucho Cinco, T.O. Wesley Snipes and many other Black males because of their "Warped Mind set" and arrogant ways!

They can see your behaviors down the line which is why they chose not get inolved with you. What you say is "Your a Good Man" when your NOT!

Many Black women can see these behaviors in Black males which is why they continue to "REJECT BLACK MEN IN LARGE NUMBERS!

You said Black women don't see this in Black males in like yourself? Yes, they do ! Which is why you kept getting rejected by Black women!

Ive had number of Black men on my job ask me out over the years; many of them I could see their WARPED MINDSET which is why I stayed away from them. Some of them went on with other women "Ruined those women's lives' and came back later and asked me to go out and i told them "NO AGAIN"!

Why?

They have warped mentalities! They relationships/marriages didn't last any longer than 6-9 months and the women put them out of the house asking for a divorce!

I chose not get involved with Black males many have a WARPED MINDSET like yourself!

HELL TO THE DAMN NO

BYE BYE GO DIE MACEO!
London

Columbus, OH

#2790 Jul 24, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Regardless of the woman is thinking or not thinking if you make a baby with her, it is your baby you should be concerned with!
<quoted text>
No! Only if the father is D-E-A-D, should it be all of the mother's responsibility. That child is as much the father's as it is the mother and their is zero excuse for that father not being there for his child and supporting it!!!!!!!!!
<quoted text>
There you go again just like a black male aways looking for the easy way out though you were partially responsible. Look the woman could have danced naked at you feet and you as a man could have just gotten up and left. But it was the black man who choose to stay and fk her and what's worse didn't choose to try to protect himself with a condom from impregnating her or from any disease!
<quoted text>
Well that excuse use to be more valid in the past but for the last 15 or so years, we have what is Known as the DNA Test which can narrow the fraternity down to 99.9!
<quoted text>
Again my thick minded friend, it is called DNA! If you have any doubts that you are the father. If you choose to get on top of any women without at least using a rubber to protect yourselves then it's all your own fault! And you will have to spend at least 18 years of your life paying for your proven child!
Exactly Capree. Its commonsense...but you know some of these guys believe in the "admitting everyone else has a problem" thought process.
-- - - _ _ _SELORNAPADEN

Kansas City, MO

#2791 Jul 24, 2013
REDNEX ON METH
TRUTH OUT

LOW INCOME
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A (BUTCH) D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T ..
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T .
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
r
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T

WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
ar
both
from
P A D E N
O K L A H O M A
who
go
by
different
names
on
TOPIX
havin
fun
makin
trouble
with
people
on
these
AA FORUMS
just
a
heads
up
on
who
u r
dealin
with
T M T
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
othr
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
TOPIX
among
many
other
names
L O R N A
D A V I S
and
her
hub
D A V I D
D A V I S
are
both
LOSERS
WHITE
RACIST
REDNEX
L O R N A
D A V I S
is
E X T E N D E D
F A M I L Y
on
IS
A
LOSER

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Black ppl are attending college at higher rates... 2 min Nikki 40
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,276,976
Who is selina london? 9 min selina london 70
Harris County Deputy Murdered 9 min It is what it is 98
News Marion mobile home park owners ordered to pay $... 15 min just sayin 3
White men are better lovers? 18 min Beautiful Creole 524
LOL ... She-apes in dispute over Big Mac 25 min ugly monkeys 2
Egyptians in Egypt 7 hr African AE 497
More from around the web