“Being a Black Queen in America”

Level 1

Since: May 12

Location hidden

#2608 Jul 22, 2013
Nubianitalia wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. They can keep typing lol Act like their going to change something
I think its more like their EGO is typing.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2609 Jul 22, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text> Good luck to you in IR. It only makes sense to be with those who love you as opposed to those who hate you.
Thanks hun :) Every woman deserves to be HAPPY.
London

Memphis, TN

#2610 Jul 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text> DYour entire existence is delusional. wm/bw here, there, and EVERYWHERE.
smh
Proof? I've said repeatedly I don't care about IR. lol.

Level 1

Location hidden

#2611 Jul 22, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure. I just looked up the word delusional.
Please, do not entertain the WEAK. He has already got told off by Nubia.

Since: Jan 13

Location hidden

#2615 Jul 22, 2013
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
Please, do not entertain the WEAK. He has already got told off by Nubia.
He has a crush on my nubian azz lmao :) he wants my attention so bad. Can u tell?

Level 1

Location hidden

#2616 Jul 22, 2013
Nubianitalia wrote:
<quoted text>
He has a crush on my nubian azz lmao :) he wants my attention so bad. Can u tell?
YES! What did you do to him?!

Location hidden

#2618 Jul 22, 2013
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
YES! What did you do to him?!
Gave him some nubian love ; )
Even his PET (the white girl) mad because he is giving me ALL of his attention.:)
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2619 Jul 22, 2013
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks hun :) Every woman deserves to be HAPPY.
MACEO

I can understand why no Black women wanted you! lMAO
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2621 Jul 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>There...right...there. Still got a little apple sauce on your chin.
:)
MACEO

Repost:

t>MACEO

White males are PUZZIES ?

YET YOU MARRIED/CHASED AFTER/WORSHIP TRAILER TRASHY WHITE WOMEN so YOUR LOWEST ON THE FOOD CHAIN!

You didn't do a damn thing for Black race; EXCEPT TAKE BLACK WOMEN DOWN WHO LOOK LIKE YOUR MOTHER!

You look like a DAMN GORILLA

NOBODY WANTS YOU WHICH IS WHY YOU CHOSE POOR WHITE TRASH MACEO! LMAO

YOUR 60 YEARS OLD WHEN WILL YOU GROW UP?

YOUR ALMOST DEAD MACEO!

Level 1

Location hidden

#2622 Jul 22, 2013
Nubianitalia wrote:
<quoted text>
Gave him some nubian love ; )
Even his PET (the white girl) mad because he is giving me ALL of his attention.:)
DId u just called her his PET?? I can't with you Nubia. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Level 1

Location hidden

#2623 Jul 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>To me nothing. To a beautiful ww well, she kinda pissed her off last night. And gee if I'm gonna haveta choose whether to toy with some delusional bw on the internet over chillin wit my homegirl and keeping her happy the choice is an obvious one. White girl wins every time.
Sorry, i read the conversation that u were having and Nubia won. She kept her cool the whole time while she bashed u and then your PET (thats what Nubia called her). I mean she did it BY HERSELF.

Location hidden

#2624 Jul 22, 2013
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
DId u just called her his PET?? I can't with you Nubia. lol lol lol lol lol lol lol
Yeah she got all red in the face because she saw "master"
was being attack by a beautiful mix nubian woman lmao
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2625 Jul 22, 2013
Capree wrote:
I got out of early, though I dated black men before I have only been in relationships with 2 and they I crossed over and advise other black women that are in my shoes to do the same.
<quoted text>
They usually don't have as much to complain about their race of white men. After all of these centuries and ir, white men and white women are still unified.

Lots of young Black women have Sworn off Black males to date or marry. My two nieces said "No Black men" for me they don't take care of their families or communities its a waste of time. Both "Bypassed" Black males in lieu of White males who they married. Already a the age of 24 they have homes.

The said BWE women began talking to them at College Campus telling them to "Move on" date/marry out and why!
Capree wrote:
Bull! If a white women dislikes her husband, boyfriend, wants another man or just want to change her hubby into the some ready cash she simply murders him or get someone else to do the job.
Click on photo list of women who killed their husband and all but a few are white women.
http://www.oxygen.com/tvshows/snapped/
I don't think many White women murder their husbands. If you noticed on the Crime shows you have DUMB black males in cahoots with White women who get less than 2k and some Cheat Puzzy for murdering their BF or Huband.

Black men normally end up doing a "Life sentence" for being with a White woman! lmao

What Baffles me its normally "Poor Trashy White women like the ones MACEO Picks!

I'm convinced Black men have "No Damn Common Sense" which is why they do dumb things and end up with nothing when their old like MACEO!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2626 Jul 22, 2013
MorganCemone wrote:
<quoted text>
t>MACEO

White males are PUZZIES ?

YET YOU MARRIED/CHASED AFTER/WORSHIP TRAILER TRASHY WHITE WOMEN so YOUR LOWEST ON THE FOOD CHAIN!

You didn't do a damn thing for Black race; EXCEPT TAKE BLACK WOMEN DOWN WHO LOOK LIKE YOUR MOTHER!

You look like a DAMN PET GORILLA

NOBODY WANTS YOU WHICH IS WHY YOU CHOSE POOR WHITE TRASH MACEO! LMAO

YOUR 60 YEARS OLD WHEN WILL YOU GROW UP?

YOUR ALMOST DEAD MACEO!

I think his ex White wife just likes ANIMALS!
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2628 Jul 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Oh gee, could your opinions possibly have something to do with the fact that you're a bw thats pro ir like she is?? I wonder...
MACEO

There's a Gorilla in the Mist! lmao
Sadbuttrue

Woodbridge, VA

#2630 Jul 22, 2013
Beer Belly Bob wrote:
<quoted text>Lol but you irbw wish to be gorillas in the MIDST.
LMBAOOOOOO...
MACEO

Many Black males are pathetic!

BM Aways preying on "EBT, Section 8, Low Self esteem WW/BW" THEY don't have anything to offer women!

The Violence and Behavior of Black Men is Destroying Black America

When one really examines what is going on in the black community, what we are suffering – the violence, drugs, sexual assaults, domestic violence, child sexual abuse, fatherless confused children, AIDS/HIV, and high rates of joblessness are all the fault of black males.

Black men are destroying black women, black children, and the black community.

In actuality, when people say “people are destroying the black community,” it’s really a polite euphemism which fails to address the true cause of what is devastating us as a race – men.

What is required to turn things around? The answer is very simple – black males need to get their shit together and stop being stupid!

Stop killing.
Stop thinking screwing as many women as possible is an achievement worthy of a medal.
Stop thinking that going to prison is a rite of passage into manhood.
Stop thinking going to school makes you corny.
Stop molesting children.
Stop screwing women without birth control then abandoning the children you create.
Stop beating on women with your words and fists.
Stop accosting young girls on the street.
Stop teaching young males violence and disrespect for others.
Stop trying to pimp and use females for your financial benefit.
Stop thinking how you are dressed projects how you are as a person – it doesn’t.
Stop wasting your money on $200 shoes and $10,000 rims when yo ass lives in the hood.

These behaviours represent a mentality that a great many young black males have, and until they change it, the black community will continue in its current downward spiral.

A second problem exists – black women that attempt to defend these men. These women claim that black men should not be blamed for the condition of the black community and that the burden is too heavy for them to bear alone so women should share in it.

Bullshit!

It may be a heavy burden, but it is the burden black men deserve to carry on their shoulders all by themselves, as every single thing mentioned there is THEIR FAULT.

Black men who behave in the manner described are making a choice to do so. No one is forcing them to rape or molest children- they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to gun down people instead of talk that out in a civilized manner – they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to forego use of condoms as birth control and protection from the spread of disease – they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to abandon their children – they choose to do that.
No one is forcing them to drop out of school – they choose to do that.

And so on and so forth.

Black men are making a lot of very poor choices, and until they stop and begin to be the leaders they claim they are black men will continue to decline in wealth and social influence. Demanding that black women “follow” and “submit” to them means that black women will continue to attempt to feel tall by standing on the heads of black women. This also means that black women and children will experience the repercussions of black men’s self=destructive behaviours.

Stop demanding a woman freestyle with you then getting angry when she says no. Don’t be trying to “put it in just to see how it feels” or pulling off the condom when she isn’t looking so you can get a taste of it raw. No woman can contract an STD if the man she is sleeping with is responsible for making sure he doesn’t give her anything.

All of this starts and ends with men. Lead dammit!!! Stop whining and fucking LEAD your families and communities black men! It’s embarrassing to see thousands of men whining instead of rolling up their sleeves to make change. Whining, especially when said whining includes “but what about what WOMEN do!”

Level 1

Location hidden

#2631 Jul 22, 2013
Nubianitalia wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah she got all red in the face because she saw "master"
was being attack by a beautiful mix nubian woman lmao
You won, HANDS DOWN!
BIgKnob

United States

#2634 Jul 22, 2013
London wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry that happened to you.
what about the other things I said, do they matter if not why. smile
BIgKnob

United States

#2635 Jul 22, 2013
The BWE are tragic failures, trying to get the ww's and other non bw's men, while criticizing bm for alledeged ir, their man-begging, bm its to create a male dominate community, to hell with feminism, the message is clear fall in line or get the hell out, simpping is over.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#2636 Jul 22, 2013
IT IS I wrote:
<quoted text>
I didn't even read this whole post. I just read the firs sentence and hit "reply with quote."
I did exactly what you did Capree, I woke up early and got out !!!!
I noticed in my teens that there was a huge difference between Black males and non black males.
I noticed the level of respect, and the dignity that most non black males afforded females. When "Too Short" and "Easy-E" became popular, it became almost the law to disrespect, degrade, humiliate and belittle BW.
By this time I was through with BM.
AND I HAVEN'T TURNED BACK SINCE !!!
I remember hearing BM threaten BW with "I gonna get me a white girl !!!"
I have never, ever heard a WM, AM, or LM threaten a female with this madness. This threat was even made by a BM to a BW in the Spike Lee film.........."She's gotta have it".
And this is why I say that most BM have A "WW fetish" because if you look up the definition of what a fetish is, it is an object that is believed to have magical powers.
*fet·ish
/&#712;fetiSH/
Noun
" An inanimate object worshiped for its supposed magical powers or because it is considered to be inhabited by a spirit.
A course of action to which one has an excessive and irrational commitment.
Synonyms
idol - charm"
http://www.google.com/#output=search&scli...
I honestly believe that most of these sick kneegrows need therapy,
"Those who enter therapy for a fetish typically report experiencing just as much distress as those suffering from sexual addiction. The clinician must assess if the reported distress is derived from shame (based on lack of education about their sexually arousing desires) and to what degree it’s interfering with forming bonding relationships, or with any public area of their lives like employment or studies."
Tiger Woods anyone ?!?!
I didn't swear off black men until my early 20s but I wish I had have gotten out earlier like you. Think goodness, I was smart enough to always use protection and insisted that they used it also because I didn't want any children by them, becoming just another babymama. I realized as early as 10 years old that I wasn't attracted to black men and preferred white and other nonblack men and I am sorry I let my friends and family pressure men into dating black men in the first place! But girl you know how it was in the late 80s and early 90s. Black boys in high school were pursuing white girls like mad and with the approval of the AA community while black girls were being shunned for even finding white boys cute.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Julia 1,707,459
Barros can beat up Boris ANY TIME 10 min Polaris 16
Black History 10 min coretta 24
la raza and new black panther party 19 min Got_Rope 6
Negroes say whites have no manners? 22 min Got_Rope 1
The Confederate Flag and The Union Jack 22 min The Patriot 6
Great Morning Beautiful black people 35 min Got_Rope 2
Lone Black Lady Jogging In Park 52 min The Patriot 96
White people GO AWAY 1 hr Barros 322
More from around the web