Why do White men like Black woman so ...

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1721 Mar 8, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Any couple together can be special...there's nothing...absolutely nothing...that is more special about a bw being with a nonbm...nothing that bw with bm can't claim...nothing other than being with a nonbm!
So what big deal?
*dude...I don't give a damn about your winter color...there are other guys here...we don't want to see you with your fcking shirt off...put a goddamn shirt on...you self centered asshole!
LMAO!
holycrap

Powell, OH

#1722 Mar 8, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
These are only negative stereotypes that black men promote about black women in order to devalue us to the public.
Exactly. You can't tell me those aren't the traits of satan. Abnormal isn't even the word anymore.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1723 Mar 9, 2013
Sex tourism!
Kasper

Alberton, South Africa

#1724 Mar 10, 2013
Seeker of Truth wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean that Black Women should act worse than this woman:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4Wroj0FLvzsXX
Hypocrite. Train your women not to act like this before you talk about Black women.
Hahahahahahahaha. That looks like a fun bunch to hang with. They're not acting bad necessarily. They're just somewhat stupid but they're all having fun. Harmless people.
Kasper

Alberton, South Africa

#1725 Mar 10, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
the reason you only talk of black women in a sexual manner,is because that is the only think white men wany from black women.
A white man will never love a black woman.
He has rightfully been taught to love and respect white women as his only and best choice.
So black women stop fooling yourselves.
White men are taught to raise kids that look like them
Thats why a white man will not love his black kids like he would his fully white kid.
ITS A FACT.
He feels more connected to a child that shares his likeness.
Bw dont have a void that needs filling!!!!
Oh really. Well your "FACT" is fiction as my son is a coloured and I love him very much. Being in a mixed race relationship is extremely hard. You need a very large ability to place yourself into someone else's shoes to understand eachother. Because the color of your skin is one thing but the difference in culture is the biggest tripping stone. There are things that are normal for me which will piss my wife off badly. Then there are also many things she does that piss me off greatly. How someone looks has nothing to do with it and to just assume someone won't like his own kid because of the way he looks is foolishness.
Frank

Clarkston, MI

#1726 Mar 10, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
I think some black girls NEED a white man, and some white men NEED a black girl, to really fulfill that summin inside. Something that can't be explained in words.
A picture says a THOUSAND words.

http://dedicated.goofball.com/goofball/mugsho...
Anonymous

Europe

#1728 Mar 10, 2013
Kasper wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really. Well your "FACT" is fiction as my son is a coloured and I love him very much. Being in a mixed race relationship is extremely hard. You need a very large ability to place yourself into someone else's shoes to understand eachother. Because the color of your skin is one thing but the difference in culture is the biggest tripping stone. There are things that are normal for me which will piss my wife off badly. Then there are also many things she does that piss me off greatly. How someone looks has nothing to do with it and to just assume someone won't like his own kid because of the way he looks is foolishness.
well maybe you represent a 1%.
My neighbour and her sister have mixed kids and their white dads aint in the picture.
I understand why,it aint in their nature.

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1729 Mar 10, 2013
Jamaica!
Smooth73

Bethlehem, PA

#1730 Mar 10, 2013
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
Still no answer to this question. I'm curious to know the answer to this question. Even while wm were married to their white wives back then and still today, they will pursue black women.
We can't resist the black woman.

Since: Aug 12

Crawfordsville, IN

#1731 Mar 10, 2013
Kasper wrote:
<quoted text>Oh really. Well your "FACT" is fiction as my son is a coloured and I love him very much. Being in a mixed race relationship is extremely hard. You need a very large ability to place yourself into someone else's shoes to understand eachother. Because the color of your skin is one thing but the difference in culture is the biggest tripping stone. There are things that are normal for me which will piss my wife off badly. Then there are also many things she does that piss me off greatly. How someone looks has nothing to do with it and to just assume someone won't like his own kid because of the way he looks is foolishness.
Kasper,
I want to start off by saying that I agree with you 100%. I also have a bi racial child and do not love her any less because she does not look exactly as I do. However, I think referring to your son as "a colored" is politically incorrect and offensive. The correct way to refer to a non white is African American or simply black. Being in an interracial relationship you should know this. Maybe that's why your wife gets pissed at you.
Anonymous

Europe

#1732 Mar 10, 2013
i disagree.
Unless a white man's child is mixed with asian or hispanic/native american blood,white men dont make any effort to raise them ans help them succeed in life.
See bob marley-his dad was rich,married his mom but she ended up raisin him as a single mum,in the SLUMS OF JAMAICA.like a poor hopless NEGRO.
Jerry rawlings-his dad left him and his mom(jerry was 5yrs old),and went back to scotland.(his parents had been lovers for 7 YEARS).his dad eventually died,childless by his white wife,but i bet he was glad he didnt have to raise a negro.
Am not angry,disappointed maybe.
MY NEIGHBOUR AND HER SISTER HAVE ADULT BIRACIAL BLACK SONS AND THEIR DADS(both white) HAVENT BEEN IN THE PICTURE FOR 20YRS.(am not suprised)
i treat black and white men the same.
If you are a black woman please dont get pregnant by any of them,you will still end up a single mum either way.
These bw who are so foolishly excited because of some attention from a white man,not knowing THEY WILL STILL END UP A SINGLE MOM.
Here in africa life is brutal,you'd rather be a single mom of a full black child.
If walk around with your creamed-up black kids,people automatically assume that you are a prostitute/white man's whore.
BLACK MEN,EVEN HERE IN AFRICA DONT TOUCH BW,WHO HAVE BEEN FUCKED BY WHITE MEN.
so bw,keep soiling your loins,with the wm's seed,you wont have a husband.
Anonymous

United States

#1733 Mar 10, 2013
@DMAN1024
i disagree.
Unless a white man's child is mixed with asian or hispanic/native american blood,white men dont make any effort to raise them ans help them succeed in life.
See bob marley-his dad was rich,married his mom but she ended up raisin him as a single mum,in the SLUMS OF JAMAICA.like a poor hopless NEGRO.
Jerry rawlings-his dad left him and his mom(jerry was 5yrs old),and went back to scotland.(his parents had been lovers for 7 YEARS).his dad eventually died,childless by his white wife,but i bet he was glad he didnt have to raise a negro.
MY NEIGHBOUR AND HER SISTER HAVE ADULT BIRACIAL BLACK SONS AND THEIR DADS(both white) HAVENT BEEN IN THE PICTURE FOR 20YRS.(am not suprised)
If you are a black woman please dont get pregnant by any of them,you will still end up a single mum either way.
These bw who are so foolishly excited because of some attention from a white man,not knowing THEY WILL STILL END UP A SINGLE MOM.
Here in africa life is brutal,you'd rather be a single mom of a full black child.
If walk around with your creamed-up black kids,people automatically assume that you are a prostitute/white man's whore.

Since: Aug 12

Crawfordsville, IN

#1734 Mar 10, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
@DMAN1024
i disagree.
Every situation is different. I'm a white male and have been married to a black female for almost 19 years and have done my very best to raise my bi racial child to succeed. What I see here in America are a lot of single black females trying to raise their children from a black father by themselves. The black father out of the picture and not taking care of their responsibilities. I'm not saying that all white fathers are great or that all black fathers are bad. It's pretty simple, their are good fathers and bad fathers of all races. Being a bad father is a human problem not a race problem.
Anonymous

Europe

#1735 Mar 10, 2013
DMAN1024 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every situation........
am just trying to show that the grass isnt greener on the other side,its jus as bad.
The probability of getting married ro a wm is the same as the prob of getting married to a bm if not lower.
I dont prefer one race over the other,the downsides are the same.
THATS MY POINT.
If u are a bw,It doent matter whether you fuck a bm or a wm-if you get preggas your chances of being a single mom is still high.
As BW we suffer 4 down sides-
being black,being female,and a high chance of being born into poverty and single parent households.
SO IF YOU ARE A BW,MY ADVICE IS-DONT HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE(BLACK OR WHITE) UNTILL MARRIAGE.(coz the universe is already skewed against you,no one will lend a hand to help you)
SELFISHNESS IS KEY,LOVE YOURSELF SELFISHLY-DONT SET YOURSELF UP FOR DISASTER.
Anonymous

Europe

#1736 Mar 10, 2013
DMAN1024 wrote:
<quoted text>
Every situation........
am just trying to show that the grass isnt greener on the other side,its jus as bad.
The probability of getting married to a wm is the same as the prob of getting married to a bm if not lower.
THATS MY POINT.
If u are a bw,It doent matter whether you fuck a bm or a wm-if you get preggas your chances of being a single mom is still high.
being black,being female,and a high chance of being born into poverty and single parent households.
SO IF YOU ARE A BW,MY ADVICE IS-DONT HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE(BLACK OR WHITE) UNTILL MARRIAGE.(coz the universe is already skewed against you,no one will lend a hand to help you)
Phoenix

Houston, TX

#1737 Mar 11, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
The probability of getting married to a wm is the same as the prob of getting married to a bm if not lower.
THATS MY POINT.
I've been married 10 years to a white man and we have 3 children together. Whether you realize it or not, IR relationships exist and will not fade into oblivion.

Love is love.
Alfie

UK

#1738 Mar 11, 2013
Phoenix wrote:
<quoted text>
I've been married 10 years to a white man and we have 3 children together. Whether you realize it or not, IR relationships exist and will not fade into oblivion.
Love is love.
no but, wm bw will not b as big as u purport
it to b- too,much against it-racial ,social ,cultural
Anonymous

Europe

#1739 Mar 11, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
no but, wm bw will not b as big as u purport
it to b- too,much against it-racial ,social ,cultural
thank you for the truth.
Bw are fooling themselves.
What would make a white man leave his inheritance to a black kid.
I mean it never happened in slavery and it will never happen now.
POINT BLANK!
BlackWomenFTW

Bainbridge, GA

#1740 Mar 18, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
White men pretend tht they like black women but they dont....Atleast when black men date white women,they date the blondest,blue-eyed becky they can see,if the say the like white the date comprise on the whites,they take all white.
White men are just hypocrites,they dont like black women.
Black women can stop lying to themselves.
Black women can also stop opening their legs to these posers.
I hate pretenders.
You sound like a very bitter, jealous person. Maybe some white guy has screwed you over in the past?
white guy would never date a black girl who isnt mixed.even he himselfy he's the ugliest thing since big foot.he stiil would date a pure black girl.she'd have to be mixed thats a rule.
Who told you this bullshit? I'm white and I prefer black girls to mixed girls. Most of my mates who are into black chicks are the same.
Even the tourist thst come to africa,they specifically date lightskinned black women or ethiopian girls.
LOL give me a break. Who's believing this bullshit? If these men wanted "lightskinned black women" so much then they wouldn't go to Africa in the first place! They would go to Brazil or some shit.
Ethiopian girls are usually multigenerational mixed blacks.mixed with arab blood.
another lie. Habesha girls are not mixed with Arab and they don't look like Arabs...although they are pretty hot as well!
Anonymous

Europe

#1741 Mar 18, 2013
BlackWomenFTW wrote:
<quoted text>You sound like a very bitter, jealous person. Maybe some white guy has screwed you over in the past?
<quoted text>Who told you this bullshit? I'm white and I prefer black girls to mixed girls. Most of my mates who are into black chicks are the same.
<quoted text>LOL give me a break. Who's believing this bullshit? If these men wanted "lightskinned black women" so much then they wouldn't go to Africa in the first place! They would go to Brazil or some shit.
<quoted text>another lie. Habesha girls are not mixed with Arab and they don't look like Arabs...although they are pretty hot as well!
am sorry....and you are?
Coz you arent black or possess a black vagina,or do you?
P.s
i aint angry-am just telling the truth that white guys wont admit to.
Sad that you'd lie.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are Black People So Greedy And Selfish? 4 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min OBAMA the GENIUS 1,508,847
MELANIA vs. Moochie 13 min Long Legged Mack ... 1
what do you call six million burned corpses? 13 min X-TREME BIAS 26
Spicer or Conway 15 min 2 Dogs 1
The 911 They dont want you to know (May '14) 18 min 2 Dogs 334
Best Guard Dog 21 min X-TREME BIAS 9
White men are the solution for the single black... 29 min The Power Of Mast... 148
This good ol' boy never meant no harm! 9 hr Ben 2,055
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 15 hr Lori899 1,417
More from around the web