Why do White men like Black woman so ...
CognitiveDissona nce

Miami, FL

#1700 Mar 2, 2013
Wow! All this hate spewed back and forth is simply unreal! All that energy put forth in arguing, and verbally degrading other ethnicities is indicative if some serious internal and interpersonal problems, and/or flat-out pain. To make it a point, through several posts, to belittle each other, is simply heart-breaking! Jeez louise! Black men here talking about how they hate black women; white folks talking about how much of a scourge blacks are; black women here exaggerating about how horrible black men are ..... Lord, have mercy on those who have experienced so much misery in life to the point of only being able to spew forth hate! I hope these folks heal one day! I really do.

To the lovers out there ...... keep it up :-)
If you love black women ---- yay! We've got love for you too :-). Heck, if you love any woman ---- hurray!!!! It's my belief men SHOULD love women, and form loving/lasting partnerships full of healthy respect, tenderness, and love, regardless of your different (or similar) skintone/customs.

Be aware of the message you send to your children, interracial couples! One man posted of his deep disdain for all black women ..... yet he mentioned having a daughter (apparently racially mixed of 'black' and 'white'). Oh my! While he qualified his hatred toward black women outside of his family, he had some pretty rough things to say about black women (the group a part of which his daughter may very well be considered once she comes of age, if here in the US). I'd be horrified if I were to read old statements of my father's hatred for women who looked like me! Shoot, if my Filipino maternal grandma never married my African-American granddad, and my white Scottish grandfather never coupled up with my African American paternal grandma --- I wouldn't be here! I have a lovely family of African Americans, Filipinos, Caucasians, Mexicans, Japanese, and who knows what else; and it's all about that love! I mention that only to highlight how interracial and/or intraracial families can be so loving. I hope everyone can experience it!

Peace and love to you Caucasian males who love 'Black' women; and to everyone!

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1701 Mar 6, 2013
I'm vacationing in Jamaica, Jamaican women are beautiful!
Alfie

UK

#1702 Mar 6, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You must realize that we are talking about the black women who have moved on or have extended their dating pool to include other races of men. Many of my friends are IR like myself and I have let alot of my friendships with black women who are hung up on black males slide. Not because these friends love or are with black men but because I am tired of listening to and feeling bad for all of the drama black men have and are putting them through even though I have suggested many times for to these friends to broaden their options by also dating or marrying nonblack men.
As a whole there are still too many black women restricting themselves only to black men so us IR black women are still the minority and the numbers reflect that when WM/BW couples are compared to the larger number of BM/WW couples. But don't worry because the number of NonBM/BW couples are growing more every year because more black women are seeing the light and dating men outside of their race also. With WM/BW couples growing and having more stable marriages than their counterparts, BM/WW couple might soon be the minority.
delusional.
most non blk men dont care to date bw,much
less cohabitate ,let alone marry bw.

only want bw for sex
Alfie

UK

#1703 Mar 6, 2013
coz bw provide a source of easy cheap sex for wm.
marraige ,houses ,assets n respect for ww ,asian n hisp - mcdonalds n motel rooms
for bw.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1705 Mar 7, 2013
Alfie wrote:
<quoted text>
delusional.
most non blk men dont care to date bw,much
less cohabitate ,let alone marry bw.
only want bw for sex
You are only fooling yourself. Black women who date other races of men are far more likely to get married or get married much sooner than black women who only rely on black men as their dating source.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#1706 Mar 7, 2013
Alfie wrote:
coz bw provide a source of easy cheap sex for wm.
marraige ,houses ,assets n respect for ww ,asian n hisp - mcdonalds n motel rooms
for bw.
These are only negative stereotypes that black men promote about black women in order to devalue us to the public.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1707 Mar 7, 2013
As a white man, I fvking love sharing Love & Sex with a sexy black woman.

It's just very, very special.
Our skin looks so good together. It aint even just the sex, but the whole thing of being REALLY close.

So much beauty that I truly appreciate in some black women.

F----CK!!!!!!!!!

I'm talking from experience, as there's many black women that I've been with, that had never even been with a non-bm before... They was mind blown, by the energy between us, and the feeling they had inside and out.

I think some black girls NEED a white man, and some white men NEED a black girl, to really fulfill that summin inside. Something that can't be explained in words.

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1708 Mar 7, 2013
Brian_G wrote:
I'm vacationing in Jamaica, Jamaican women are beautiful!
People from the West Indies are cool. In my experience as a white man I've found these people to the least racist of all black people.
Hart Attack

Baltimore, MD

#1709 Mar 7, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
As a white man, I fvking love sharing Love & Sex with a sexy black woman.
It's just very, very special.
Our skin looks so good together. It aint even just the sex, but the whole thing of being REALLY close.
So much beauty that I truly appreciate in some black women.
F----CK!!!!!!!!!
I'm talking from experience, as there's many black women that I've been with, that had never even been with a non-bm before... They was mind blown, by the energy between us, and the feeling they had inside and out.
I think some black girls NEED a white man, and some white men NEED a black girl, to really fulfill that summin inside. Something that can't be explained in words.
Thanks for your input "White man". lol

ShyDevil334

“BAD AZ I WANNA BE”

Level 6

Since: Apr 11

EVERYWHERE

#1710 Mar 7, 2013
because they are one in the same.
Anonymous

United States

#1711 Mar 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You are only fooling yourself. Black women who date other races of men are far more likely to get married or get married much sooner than black women who only rely on black men as their dating source.
yes,but i disagree.
The chances of getting married to a white man and the chances of getting married to a black man are equal-bothe chances are very low maybe 1(or 2) in 400 bw will ever get married.
White men dont marry bw(maybe celebrity bw).
Here in africa there are lots of black single moms with mixed kids.white men DONT RAISE THEIR BLACK/MIXED KIDS.
unless the momis asian,white or hispanic.
If the mom is black,the white boy will run like the wind.
Anonymous

Europe

#1712 Mar 7, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
As a white man, I fvking love sharing Love & Sex with a sexy black woman.
It's just very, very special.
Our skin looks so good together. It aint even just the sex, but the whole thing of being REALLY close.
So much beauty that I truly appreciate in some black women.
F----CK!!!!!!!!!
..........
the reason you only talk of black women in a sexual manner,is because that is the only think white men wany from black women.
A white man will never love a black woman.
He has rightfully been taught to love and respect white women as his only and best choice.

So black women stop fooling yourselves.

White men are taught to raise kids that look like them
Thats why a white man will not love his black kids like he would his fully white kid.
ITS A FACT.
He feels more connected to a child that shares his likeness.

Bw dont have a void that needs filling!!!!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1713 Mar 7, 2013
Agassi baby wrote:
<quoted text>
yes,but i disagree.
The chances of getting married to a white man and the chances of getting married to a black man are equal-bothe chances are very low maybe 1(or 2) in 400 bw will ever get married.
White men dont marry bw(maybe celebrity bw).
Here in africa there are lots of black single moms with mixed kids.white men DONT RAISE THEIR BLACK/MIXED KIDS.
unless the momis asian,white or hispanic.
If the mom is black,the white boy will run like the wind.
Thank you...and it's the very same in the Uk...I've seen it with my very own eyes...bw walking around with their little mixed children...single and looking for some one to help them raise their children!

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1714 Mar 7, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you...and it's the very same in the Uk...I've seen it with my very own eyes...bw walking around with their little mixed children...single and looking for some one to help them raise their children!
So what about all the BW with black children that are single mothers?

Don't be so blind.

Also a strong women don't need a man 24/7.

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1715 Mar 7, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
So what about all the BW with black children that are single mothers?
Don't be so blind.
Also a strong women don't need a man 24/7.
What about them....that's the whole point...how is it any different....some of these women constantly bash bm and blindly praise nonbm...like they're the end all be all..as if these guys never screw up or are never selfish and irresponsible creeps!

And don't even get me started with the whole..."Wm love bw more than bm bullshyt"...or "Wm treat bw better than bm bullshyt"...hell the truth of the matter is men are men...many wm often treat their own women like trash!

Having grown up around whites my entire life...I have to say it's just nonsense!

Yet some of these women act as if every woman with a wm lives some happily ever after fantasy and they bash and demean the men of their own race...as if all bm are exactly alike...

It's just plain ignorant and degrading!

*And here you are with a photo of your shirt off...I mean really?...what are you trying to prove...is sex all that you have to offer bw?

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1716 Mar 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
You must realize that we are talking about the black women who have moved on or have extended their dating pool to include other races of men. Many of my friends are IR like myself and I have let alot of my friendships with black women who are hung up on black males slide. Not because these friends love or are with black men but because I am tired of listening to and feeling bad for all of the drama black men have and are putting them through even though I have suggested many times for to these friends to broaden their options by also dating or marrying nonblack men.
As a whole there are still too many black women restricting themselves only to black men so us IR black women are still the minority and the numbers reflect that when WM/BW couples are compared to the larger number of BM/WW couples. But don't worry because the number of NonBM/BW couples are growing more every year because more black women are seeing the light and dating men outside of their race also. With WM/BW couples growing and having more stable marriages than their counterparts, BM/WW couple might soon be the minority.
Sorry...but the whole wm/bw marriages lasting longer than everyone else...it's not a myth...largely...did you know that domestic abuse happens a lot in such relationships...no well yes it's true!

And yes I know bw who have war stories and Battle scars to prove it!

In reality bw and nonbm break up all of the time...they simply do not talk about it and just move on...to avoid hearing "What happened to your perfect irr"...fact!

If wm can't even stay with ww...how the hell do you suppose that they can stay with bw easier...what logical conclusion would one have to then draw...that just maybe bw are more desperate to stay with these men...no matter what happens,what they say or do!

Because just maybe bw feel more pressed to stay with these men!

“White Humanist”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Location hidden

#1717 Mar 7, 2013
Moorspeaks wrote:
<quoted text>
What about them....that's the whole point...how is it any different....some of these women constantly bash bm and blindly praise nonbm...like they're the end all be all..as if these guys never screw up or are never selfish and irresponsible creeps!
And don't even get me started with the whole..."Wm love bw more than bm bullshyt"...or "Wm treat bw better than bm bullshyt"...hell the truth of the matter is men are men...many wm often treat their own women like trash!
Having grown up around whites my entire life...I have to say it's just nonsense!
Yet some of these women act as if every woman with a wm lives some happily ever after fantasy and they bash and demean the men of their own race...as if all bm are exactly alike...
It's just plain ignorant and degrading!
*And here you are with a photo of your shirt off...I mean really?...what are you trying to prove...is sex all that you have to offer bw?
I don't personally think white men are better partners. But I think IR BW/WM together can be special.

My shirt off? I just wanna show I'm white without showing my face. Now if I had a shirt on you wouldn't now I'm a WM. BTW tats my winter color. I bronze nice by summer.
Alfie

UK

#1718 Mar 7, 2013
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
These are only negative stereotypes that black men promote about black women in order to devalue us to the public.
hogwash
the stats say it all.
bw is at the bottom of the list for dating,cohab
n marraiges for wm.
study shows wm undermarries bw by 80%
n under cohab her by 75%- I.e. based on,
bw population size she shud b getting
more than wm rings n cohab.
hisp women ,asian n other women
get,their proportionate share ..........

only bw gets far less than her proportionate
share, as she only gets 20% of marraiges n 25% of the cohabs she shud get.

numbers say it all..wm dont want,bw but
for,sex....

“CO2 is Gaseous Love”

Level 10

Since: Dec 08

Home, sweet home.

#1719 Mar 8, 2013
Why do White men like Black woman so much?

Jamaica!

“Black Luv or Bust!”

Level 7

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1720 Mar 8, 2013
Body-Guard wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't personally think white men are better partners. But I think IR BW/WM together can be special.
My shirt off? I just wanna show I'm white without showing my face. Now if I had a shirt on you wouldn't now I'm a WM. BTW tats my winter color. I bronze nice by summer.
Any couple together can be special...there's nothing...absolutely nothing...that is more special about a bw being with a nonbm...nothing that bw with bm can't claim...nothing other than being with a nonbm!

So what big deal?

*dude...I don't give a damn about your winter color...there are other guys here...we don't want to see you with your fcking shirt off...put a goddamn shirt on...you self centered asshole!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Trump's lack of moral compass leaves America on... 4 min The Specialist 259
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Quirky 1,583,760
These Days Whites Easily IRRITATED,Nervous,Scar... 22 min End of the Dark Age 1
Guys, What does the End of the Dark Age (1492 -... 34 min End of the Dark Age 2
Why don't prostitutes sleep with black men? (Jul '16) 50 min KewlJohn 114
Doe's Coretta secretly like white guys? 54 min The Power Of Mast... 110
white men the BIGGEST rapists WORLDWIDE. 57 min Ttt 20
Rape by Cop 8 hr The Power Of Mast... 60
More from around the web