Why do White men like Black woman so ...

noyb5349

Since: Apr 12

Minneapolis, MN

#523 Jul 29, 2012
Southern Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, I do...
Ah, a betrayer. My suspicions confirmed lol.

Not that *all* White people will betray you but that is their nature. Doing no good for no reason.

You can keep burning in hell with Mattboy, satan lol.
Sadbuttrue

Sterling, VA

#524 Jul 29, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not that *all* White people will betray you but that is their nature. Doing no good for no reason.
maceo

You love supporting White men because you sell YOUR ASS to them! lMAO Did you listen to how Black men are prostituting themselves to white males and Black men professionals? lmao

Black men are prostituting themselves to WHITE MEN! LMAO
Sadbuttrue

Sterling, VA

#525 Jul 29, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
You can keep burning in hell with Master let him fuk you in the ASS lol.
true maceo!

Black men are selling their Ass to White men! lmao

When you look at these thugs in the videos and many Black men lifestyles are 2 steps from it; now you know why I date/marry a White man! lmao

maceo

1 in 3 Black men will do prison time 7 to 10 years of prison time. Really sad Black men selling themselves to men for money -Prostitutes!

I don't even know of a Black woman that's a prostitute; but Black men sell their Ass for money to other men is rampant!

Black Men On the Down Low -Documentary of Ghetto Life

On the Down Low (part1) http://youtu.be/BY4dI3EyZKA

On the Down Low (part2) http://youtu.be/3QoKl95bzaY

On the Down Low (part3) http://youtu.be/BvC5B6eSvn4

On the Down Low (part 4) http://youtu.be/ub6HnJoljtc

On The Down Low (Part 5) http://youtu.be/RDfu-b4-OCk

On The Down Low (Part 6) http://youtu.be/IDfRsVsPgoM

On the Down Low (Part 7) http://youtu.be/okSE0HlwExs

OUR 1ST LIVE SHOW! FOR THE DOWN LOW!

PART 8 http://youtu.be/BV0bqDmGiOE

Very Sad - The black Community is going into Extinction because of Black males!

He's laughing because he's sleeping with a married Black man who's wife supports him while he sleeps with Black men who were prisoners on the DL!

Very sad!
Southern Girl

Chattanooga, TN

#526 Jul 29, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
Hush child

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#527 Jul 29, 2012
Southern Girl wrote:
...I dont know why he keeps saying that, I never meet a white woman who remotely acted like me.
Most white women despise black women or think very little of them so the chance that they would be on topix or anywhere perpetrating as if they were black woman is ridiculous.
Why would a white women make herself out to be black?...
*Betrayal is typical of White people;* as the Holy Qur'an says of satan (Holy Qur'an 14:22:)

"And the devil will say, when the matter is decided: Surely Allah promised you a promise of truth, and I promised you, then failed you. And I had no authority over you, except that I called you and you obeyed me; so blame me not but blame yourselves. I cannot come to your help, nor can you come to my help. I deny your associating me with Allah before. Surely for the unjust is a painful chastisement."

I never trusted you completely dear. White people do evil for no reason. It is their nature, just like Dahmer, Bundy, Gacy, and Ridgway show us. You are a natural born killer, you ACCURSED beast lol. May you continue to burn in hell (Hell is a state of being in THIS life, and you can keep burning there.)

You would obviously perpetrate to be a Black woman to stir up trouble among Blacks, dummy...

noyb5349

Minneapolis, MN

#528 Jul 29, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Boy if i end up in hell id take you with me
LOL. Nan-ny-nan-ny-naa-naa. Matt's in hell-ell.

Burn, b()tch.

Why satan would you want to take an innocent person to hell with you? Don't know? Because you are satan, and hell is where you are supposed to be...

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#529 Jul 29, 2012
Southern Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats fine if u and your friends are not attracted to black women..Thats your God given right.
I want you to find a partner that arouses your passions.
I used to feel the same way about white men, but beacause of MY life experiences I have and am changing my mind about them.
So if you find black women to be ugly thats fine as long as your still respectful.
P.s. you seem to have some type of hatred for women of color
Southern Girl don't let the racist white men, white men who have been rejected by black women or bitter black men pretending to be white men, bother you because they know that black women don't want their kind so they are trying to divide white men and black women who are attracted to one another. SG, I run into these kind of white men and black men all of the time, saying that white men don't like black women, yet I have date many nice white guys and is now married to a white man who would die for me.

Level 8

Location hidden

#530 Jul 29, 2012
Sadbuttrue wrote:
<quoted text>maceo
Blog say that BW are insulted by BM advances these days! lmao
maceo
True, as long as they don't come my way! I feel like MOST BW these days, I'm highly insulted when a Black man even thinks about asking me out!
It always equates to "You want to live off me, Ultimate disrespect, you can't afford dates, Cheating, lies, deceit, drama, former incarcerated, DL or high risk lifestyles, running WW, have no retirement, broke, uneducated, Fat, Look like gorillas and monkey, always cheating,running after Poor Low Rate women, selling drugs, Thugs,Dogs always living off women and you want someone to deal with your high risk lifestyles but you don't want Black women to talk about your poor choices!
Any body with any common sense can see it doesn't pay off. As I said prior,I see Black men doing the same foul behaviors to White women.
White women get your "Pennies" just like your white wife took the home while you don't have a damn to show for your life!
"Some educated Black women are dating/marrying White men and they don't want Black males. Isn't it funny how White men get your best women because you don't have any power, don't know how to be husbands, leaders, take care of your communities and not destroy them.
I don't blame educated Black women for turning you down! In most cases when women give you chances you destroy their lives and your own!
Besides, I lalways hear Black men bragging about living off and destroying black women and making jokes about it! This is a typical conversation with you Dumb ASS monkeys!
Its not funny, its self destructive and leading you into extinction FAST!
Nobody cares if you married some Low Rate White man's reject; we expect you to accept less since your a Black male! lmao
After watching my choices why would I accept some Bull Schitt Monkey like you or your cohorts that live this way?
ITS A GOOD PORTION OF BLACK MEN THAT DON'T HAVE FUCKN CLUE! THAT'S WHY ARE YOUR ON THE BOTTOM OF THE FOOD CHAIN BEGGING THE WHITE MAN FOR SCRAPS AND WHINING ON FORUMS AND YOUTUBE LIKE SOME FEMINIZED BABY BOYS!
GROW UP AND LEARN FROM THE WHITE MAN!
Dan is most likely some fuglyazz bitter black man pretending to be a white man. When I am out in public alone or with a female friend I will avoid black men at all cost to prevent any of them from trying to come on to me because it makes me feel uncomfortable because I wouldn't consider them if I was single and they were the last males on earth!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#531 Jul 29, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Southern Girl don't let the racist white men, white men who have been rejected by black women or bitter black men pretending to be white men, bother you because they know that black women don't want their kind so they are trying to divide white men and black women who are attracted to one another. SG, I run into these kind of white men and black men all of the time, saying that white men don't like black women, yet I have date many nice white guys and is now married to a white man who would die for me.
Never was rejected by a black skank given I never pursued one.

Hope it helps...LOL!!!

Hey sister...if some lonely gank looking white freak wants to hit on a black woman who looks like a shaved gorilla because he's all outta options then right on.

Just don't make the IDIOTIC claim white men as a group would prefer black women outside our race or others as an option for a Saturday night date or something more. For God's sake if that were even a hint true you'd see an exponenial increase in white men banging shelf ased black women as an option to the fine women who were born caucasian to begin with.

Live with the truth because lies are going to bury you idiot.

Asians, Indians, Hispanics all have you beat in order of initial attractiveness. You're screwed. In truth you're either too fat, muscular, full of ghetto atitide or lost in the fact the options to female companionship outweigh your flat nosed pubnic haired asses at least thirty to one.

LOL!!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#532 Jul 29, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Dan is most likely some fuglyazz bitter black man pretending to be a white man. When I am out in public alone or with a female friend I will avoid black men at all cost to prevent any of them from trying to come on to me because it makes me feel uncomfortable because I wouldn't consider them if I was single and they were the last males on earth!
Yeah....that's it.

LOL!!!!

And I wouldn't asvoid your black brothers too long. You're going to find out the world doesn't have a lot of white men searching for black hags.

FYI.....LOL!!!

Level 7

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#533 Jul 30, 2012
Darker is better.

Level 8

Location hidden

#534 Jul 30, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Never was rejected by a black skank given I never pursued one.
Hope it helps...LOL!!!
Hey sister...if some lonely gank looking white freak wants to hit on a black woman who looks like a shaved gorilla because he's all outta options then right on.
Just don't make the IDIOTIC claim white men as a group would prefer black women outside our race or others as an option for a Saturday night date or something more. For God's sake if that were even a hint true you'd see an exponenial increase in white men banging shelf ased black women as an option to the fine women who were born caucasian to begin with.
Live with the truth because lies are going to bury you idiot.
Asians, Indians, Hispanics all have you beat in order of initial attractiveness. You're screwed. In truth you're either too fat, muscular, full of ghetto atitide or lost in the fact the options to female companionship outweigh your flat nosed pubnic haired asses at least thirty to one.
LOL!!!!
Let me repeat myself because you seem to be a bitter, jealous black man or a severely retarded white man. Black women don't want black men or white men who don't want them. You lying if you said that I said that white men prefer any other race of women to their own race of females. What I said is that their are a segment of white men just like there a segment of black women who are attracted to one another and date /marry. What is it about my statement that you don't understand? Black women have or can get with white and other nonblack men them it they choose so you have nothing worry because not one intelligent black woman would go near your stinky, lice infected azz.

Level 8

Location hidden

#535 Jul 30, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah....that's it.
LOL!!!!
And I wouldn't asvoid your black brothers too long. You're going to find out the world doesn't have a lot of white men searching for black hags.
FYI.....LOL!!!
Like I said before, I don't want your black-azz and have had no shortage of white men or even Asian men who wanted to date me when I was single. I am married to a great man who is white also and if for some reason we grew apart and divorced I would just be on to the next nonblack man. I would never go back to black.

Level 7

Location hidden

#536 Jul 30, 2012
I like the way they sound, the way they move, the way they smile, and the way they walk.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#537 Jul 30, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Let me repeat myself because you seem to be a bitter, jealous black man or a severely retarded white man. Black women don't want black men or white men who don't want them. You lying if you said that I said that white men prefer any other race of women to their own race of females. What I said is that their are a segment of white men just like there a segment of black women who are attracted to one another and date /marry. What is it about my statement that you don't understand? Black women have or can get with white and other nonblack men them it they choose so you have nothing worry because not one intelligent black woman would go near your stinky, lice infected azz.
Riiiight.

Well skank...here's what I'm replying to;

"Why do White men like Black woman so much?"

It's the forums heading genius and it's a blanket statement which implies white men find black women attractive.

Hate to bust your bubble sister but the vast majority of white men would rather go celibate than bed down with a black birtday ballooned assed black woman given there's a hell of a better selection out there to choose from.

LOL!!!!

I never argued there's a few white men out there so God damn hard up they chose an African American woman from the vending machine of female compaionship but that's a slim population of the caucasion race you're bringing up.

And black women can get white men if they choose????

BAH HAH HAH!!!!

That's bullshit unless you choose some poor sad sack of crap who happens to be white and has one TOUGH time finding a woman for one reason or another.

Pack it up you stupid wench....the vast majority of white men wouldn't give you or your Velcro headed sisters a second look.
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#538 Jul 30, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Like I said before, I don't want your black-azz and have had no shortage of white men or even Asian men who wanted to date me when I was single. I am married to a great man who is white also and if for some reason we grew apart and divorced I would just be on to the next nonblack man. I would never go back to black.
Oh I'm sure.

What's next? You gonna tell me movie stars are beating on your door for you to accompany them to the Red Carpet?

And the fact you claim you're married to a white man? Yamotherfukinhoo sister. As it is I bet your significant other was some sad shit who couldn't find a piece of love from a white woman due to either looks or social skills so I wouldn't go calling your man a trophy.

LOL!!!!!
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#539 Jul 30, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
I like the way they sound, the way they move, the way they smile, and the way they walk.
Most walk like circus trained rhinos given they have thighs as big as Volkswagons and asses which resemble weather balloons.

LOL!!!!

Level 7

Location hidden

#540 Jul 31, 2012
Dan wrote:
<quoted text>
Most walk like circus trained rhinos given they have thighs as big as Volkswagons and asses which resemble weather balloons.
LOL!!!!
You could say that about any group. But as a rule they are in better shape and much more attractive.
Masud_S_Hoghughi __

Aberdeen, UK

#541 Jul 31, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>You could say that about any group. But as a rule they are in better shape and much more attractive.
If I dress as a woman in a rubber princess outfit will you shove your fist and forearm right up my arse?
Dan

Sacramento, CA

#542 Jul 31, 2012
Largent000 wrote:
<quoted text>You could say that about any group. But as a rule they are in better shape and much more attractive.
Your opinion.

Then again you may think a 1988 Yugo was a better sportscar than anything Ferrari created.

LOL!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min mdbuilder 1,509,973
White men are the solution for the single black... 6 min The Power Of Mast... 182
Negroes and Politics...Hilarious! 11 min We wuz kangs 4
News Massachusetts Democrats waging resistance to Pr... 21 min slick willie expl... 72
why do black men hate white men so much (Oct '15) 28 min Paul 76
ugly monkey has a job 29 min uglys mom 1
Why CNN white females hate white men so much 41 min Kip 9
Blacks and Tipping 1 hr Kip 56
Global Warming is caused by white people. 2 hr KyleMackey 25
I'm a married white women having sex with Black... (Jun '10) 14 hr misfit 0676 205
News Rolly: Black is beautiful, as long as you're a ... 15 hr Spotted Girl 35
More from around the web