Why do White men like Black woman so ...
Southern Girl

Chattanooga, TN

#291 Jul 26, 2012
noyb5349 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oooohh. I didn't ask any question...you bad girl insinuating that I did (lm*o just joking.)
I was just talking.
Peace.
What am I gonna do with you lol (joke, so smile)
Joanne

United States

#292 Jul 26, 2012
Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
Give us approximate dates for this so called "respect"
Black males have always dated and married other races even during slavery black males were marrying ww. Now name a time where bw were known to cutoff there makes family members because of this? And this is when we especially show enormous hate toward bw and have at times made the work environment almost unbearable. But still bw have NEVER isolated family members over there choice. However, they don't have to like it. No race on this earth teaches IR and it will never move beyond toleration. Bw also do t have to respect those family members who do it but not once have they done what white moms have done, Asian moms, Arab moms have done to prevent it.
Carol

Orem, UT

#293 Jul 26, 2012
Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
Two weeks ago i was walking with my white wife to the shopping mall, when this black woman just cut in front of us and nearly hit my wife.
I walked to her and demanded she apologize to my wife. She was a bit reluctant at first but when she noticed how serious i was, she apologized and moved on.
She was embarrassed.
Do you like cooning and acting Sambo-ish for whites...

of course you do....

hope the klan gets ahold of you...now that will be too funny.

Level 8

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#294 Jul 26, 2012
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. Great post. I wouldn't waste my time hating them., my time is spent on awakening bw if anything. I hope most of them do find a way to love themselves but regardless many bw are baking the choice to not deal with them.
Thanks Joanne, yep black men are not worth. Funny though now that black women no longer pay ir black men any attention, it's the ir black men who are distrubbed by this and miss the attention. For the black women who only want black men, I wish them well but girl I am so happy and for several reason that many black women deciding to date and marry nonblack men that they love.
Joanne

United States

#295 Jul 26, 2012
Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men like us, have always been the subject of ridicule when it comes to studies.
You and i know that black women are more accepted in any society than us. This is why black women sometimes humiliate us so much and even use certain words that they shouldn't have to us.
I respect your comment, but open your eyes more.
Black women are not the innocent creatures that the media is making them appear to be.
Bw aren't in charge of these studies nor do they have access to resources to impact studies. Bw talk about what they know. Only weak men see themselves as victims of another mans system. Real men do what they need to do to not be victimized. For some reason some black males can't move past infancy in this area.

But regardless, we don't owe each other anything. As I've said, most mixed families are a hot mess anyway when involving ww and be because you two have been socialized to be to similar. And I certainly don't consider a BM with a ww a loss of any kind. It's a huge turnoff actually.

Level 8

Location hidden

#296 Jul 26, 2012
Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny comment lol.
Stop your crying.
I have a lovely white woman who is my wife.
I would die for her.
Not crying, if anything laughing about the ironic situation of the blind leading the blind when it comes to many BM/WW couples. I think black women and white men make a far more successful pairing.
Joanne

United States

#297 Jul 26, 2012
Southern Girl wrote:
<quoted text>
You really hate black women thats sad you shouldnt hate anyone.
Congrats on your white wife thats a cool and beautiful thing, cherish it.
Just let the hate for black women go, and live your life with your white queen
Funny. Your kind wouldn't get with them unless they had hate for Bw and now you are telling them to let the hate go. Lol !

I could careless who they hate. They don't matter enough. So don't worry about bw. You just enjoy your negro and know we didn't want them before they got with you and especially don't want them now.

The only bw speaking on this subject ( a select few) are those who simply want to defend themselves from hate attacks.
Joanne

United States

#298 Jul 26, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you like cooning and acting Sambo-ish for whites...
of course you do....
hope the klan gets ahold of you...now that will be too funny.
Lol ! Well they will join like they did in the past in order to save there sorry behinds. I have a feeling when the klan starts up again though they will be pretty ruthless. Oh well. As long as they leave bw alone, I'm good. And according to history bw were never really there target until bw foolishly got involved with trying to protect black males.

Level 8

Location hidden

#299 Jul 26, 2012
Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny comment lol.
Stop your crying.
I have a lovely white woman who is my wife.
I would die for her.
Now about your avatar picture, is that suppose to be you and your girlfriend? Damn guy, you couldn't find a more realistic picture? Set, cameras, ready, action! That model couple is posing for the camera. Still look like she is holding her head back from his bad breath,lol.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#300 Jul 26, 2012
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Lol ! Well they will join like they did in the past in order to save there sorry behinds. I have a feeling when the klan starts up again though they will be pretty ruthless. Oh well. As long as they leave bw alone, I'm good. And according to history bw were never really there target until bw foolishly got involved with trying to protect black males.
That doesn't make any sense. I guess when Manifest destiny occured. They weren't targeting the Indian women and Children just the men. If the Indian women just surrender. They probably wouldn't have been killed or even made wives of the white invaders.
Carol

Orem, UT

#301 Jul 26, 2012
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly the most harm blk women have experienced...

was when trying to stay loyal to and defend BM...

I'm glad many blk women are waking up.
Joanne

United States

#302 Jul 26, 2012
MumRa wrote:
<quoted text>
That doesn't make any sense. I guess when Manifest destiny occured. They weren't targeting the Indian women and Children just the men. If the Indian women just surrender. They probably wouldn't have been killed or even made wives of the white invaders.
PROVE the klan was largely targeting bw. Most of the few bw victimized by the klan was because of them intervening with what they were doing to some bm.

Basically they should have minded there own business.. You know how black males do so well with bw.

“I love being a Black Man”

Level 8

Since: Nov 09

Location hidden

#303 Jul 26, 2012
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
PROVE the klan was largely targeting bw. Most of the few bw victimized by the klan was because of them intervening with what they were doing to some bm.
Basically they should have minded there own business.. You know how black males do so well with bw.
So you are saying that Black women never got hung.

Mind your own business while your son is being killed? Nice. Mom of the year over here.
Carol

Orem, UT

#304 Jul 26, 2012
Yarde wrote:
<quoted text>
Black men like us, have always been the subject of ridicule when it comes to studies.
You and i know that black women are more accepted in any society than us. This is why black women sometimes humiliate us so much and even use certain words that they shouldn't have to us.
I respect your comment, but open your eyes more.
Black women are not the innocent creatures that the media is making them appear to be.
LousianaEmperor...you're married to a blk woman and your daughter is black.
Southern Girl

Chattanooga, TN

#305 Jul 26, 2012
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny. Your kind wouldn't get with them unless they had hate for Bw and now you are telling them to let the hate go. Lol !
I could careless who they hate. They don't matter enough. So don't worry about bw. You just enjoy your negro and know we didn't want them before they got with you and especially don't want them now.
The only bw speaking on this subject ( a select few) are those who simply want to defend themselves from hate attacks.

WHAT???

You must have mistaken me for someone eles?

Level 8

Location hidden

#306 Jul 26, 2012
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
Bw were giving irbm there respect in this area. It was irvm who decided to start a hate campaign because they apparently are desperate and had no other way of getting the women they desired.
So you generally get what you give. Black males have always dated and married other races. Bw are the only group of women worldwide who accepted this as commonplace ( although still talki g about it, generally amongst themselves). It was irbm who decided to change this because they decided to date racist ww .. Someone to match there own racism. Weird group of folks.
Right! Black women are now giving back as good as they get from black men. Black women are no longer tolerating black men who ridicule and devalue them(to make themselves (bm) feel better) without returning the same. Black men expect to be able to make fun of, degrade and totally shyt on black women's image while black women continue to praise and uplift black men, NO FKing WAY!

Black men are the ones who blazed the trail interracially yet they have a giant attitude when black women do it.

“Thank God for My white Wife.”

Level 3

Since: Jul 12

USA

#307 Jul 26, 2012
Joanne wrote:
<quoted text>
You are such a man. You are also a liar. You didn't confront any bw and if you did she cussed your sorry azz out.
You must be kidding me.
No black woman can ever disrespect my wife.
Carol

Orem, UT

#308 Jul 26, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Not crying, if anything laughing about the ironic situation of the blind leading the blind when it comes to many BM/WW couples. I think black women and white men make a far more successful pairing.
I agree white men with black women are the most successful pairing of any group....

the white men who have approached me were attractive, smart, very sweet and men you wanted to love....

I could honestly care less about BM dating out as long as there are quality men out there....

and as long as they stop preying on blk women.

Level 3

USA

#309 Jul 26, 2012
Capree wrote:
<quoted text>
Now about your avatar picture, is that suppose to be you and your girlfriend? Damn guy, you couldn't find a more realistic picture? Set, cameras, ready, action! That model couple is posing for the camera. Still look like she is holding her head back from his bad breath,lol.
Jealous much!
Stop your whining.
You fall short in all areas compared to her.

Level 3

USA

#310 Jul 26, 2012
Carol wrote:
<quoted text>
LousianaEmperor...you're married to a blk woman and your daughter is black.
And you're madamnaoire.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Libturds 1,761,730
If we got rid of the Negroes what would America... 4 min KIP 21
Better bald headed? Black men, or white men? (Feb '07) 6 min lori 579 47
Why I love black men: From a white woman (Feb '15) 9 min lori 579 179
How come white ppl had so many diseases 13 min THX White Overlord 3
Liberal White Supremacy 🌈 15 min MASTER WHITE 11
Do white boys like big booty or just Black Men? (Apr '17) 15 min lori 579 17
What Did African Americans Contribute To America? 21 min KIP 73
NFL nighurs WHIPPED! Can't kneel for anthem an... 49 min THX White Overlord 30
White rage is on the way: White people aren't g... 2 hr Barros 102