Why do White men like Black woman so ...

Why do White men like Black woman so much?

Posted in the African-American Forum

First Prev
of 85
Next Last

Level 1

Since: Apr 12

Chicago, IL

#1 Apr 4, 2012
I know we are hot and come in a variety of colors and features but they seem infatuated with us and thats kind of sick. I know many of them who love us like crazy.

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

“Love is”

Level 6

Since: Dec 11

A Beautiful Thing

#2 Apr 4, 2012
starling_75 wrote:
I know we are hot and come in a variety of colors and features but they seem infatuated with us and thats kind of sick. I know many of them who love us like crazy.
I don't think they are crazy about us more than any other race, but some of them are definitely open to love and romance with a suitable black lady.

Level 1

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#4 Apr 6, 2012
Black women are extremely hot and sexy. White women are normal for him not unusual.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#5 Apr 6, 2012
starling_75 wrote:
GO TO HELLL YOU WHITE LOW SELF ESTEEM HAVING HOAR! IM NOT GONNA ANSWER YOUR "QUESTION",AND PRETEND I DONT KNOW YOURE A TROLL, BECAUSE IM NOT A TROLL WHO WILL HELP FAN YOUR FLAMES! YOU NEED TO START LOVING YOURSELF AND STOP PICKING oN BLACK WOMEN,WHO DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM YOU! GET HELP YOU JEALOUS PINK FURRY BACK B@*CH!

Judged:

Reply »
Report Abuse Judge it!

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#6 Apr 6, 2012
I'm kinda curious to know the answer to this question too. Grey December can't manage to comment without mentioning how much he loves black women. I know many men that love women of other races, but when a white man loves a black woman, he makes a complete azz of himself to prove it.

Level 1

Chicago, IL

#7 Apr 6, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> GO TO HELLL YOU WHITE LOW SELF ESTEEM HAVING HOAR! IM NOT GONNA ANSWER YOUR "QUESTION",AND PRETEND I DONT KNOW YOURE A TROLL, BECAUSE IM NOT A TROLL WHO WILL HELP FAN YOUR FLAMES! YOU NEED TO START LOVING YOURSELF AND STOP PICKING oN BLACK WOMEN,WHO DO EVERYTHING IN OUR POWER TO STAY FAR AWAY FROM YOU! GET HELP YOU JEALOUS PINK FURRY BACK B@*CH!
SWEETHEART I AM A BLACK WOMAN WHY DON'T YOUR PUNKA$$ GET A JOB SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SET YOUR NASTY A$$ ONLINE EVERYDAY WONDERING WHO THE FYCK IS A TROLL. B!TCH PLEASE!!!

Level 7

Since: May 11

Alexandria, LA

#9 Apr 6, 2012
Still no answer to this question. I'm curious to know the answer to this question. Even while wm were married to their white wives back then and still today, they will pursue black women.

“ dreaming of revelry”

Level 5

West Palm Beach, FL

#10 Apr 6, 2012
starling_75 wrote:
<quoted text> SWEETHEART I AM A BLACK WOMAN WHY DON'T YOUR PUNKA$$ GET A JOB SO YOU DON'T HAVE TO SET YOUR NASTY A$$ ONLINE EVERYDAY WONDERING WHO THE FYCK IS A TROLL. B!TCH PLEASE!!!
i work trich,and if i say yous a troll,yous a troll....TROLL!

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#11 Apr 7, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> i work trich,and if i say yous a troll,yous a troll....TROLL!
Too funny.

“Reality is merely an illusion”

Level 7

Location hidden

#12 Apr 7, 2012
Stonedlove wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think they are crazy about us more than any other race, but some of them are definitely open to love and romance with a suitable black lady.
I think that describes it. Alot of black women just aren't willing to date white men and vice versa, even though their men have basically abandoned them and choose fat white women over them, so white men look elsewhere to White,Asian, or Hispanic women.

Grey December
Level 6

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#13 Apr 7, 2012
LouisianaEmperor7 wrote:
I'm kinda curious to know the answer to this question too. Grey December can't manage to comment without mentioning how much he loves black women. I know many men that love women of other races, but when a white man loves a black woman, he makes a complete azz of himself to prove it.
yeah because topix is real life=/

i prefer black women. i'd like to know how you think i make an azz out of myself in real life. and i havn't said anything about them that IRBM havn't said about ww. if white women asked i would tell them but i dont go around telling them why i think other women are better. the only ones who i have talked aboutthat to are my mom and sister because they seemed to want me to tell them
Confused Black Guy

London, UK

#14 Apr 7, 2012
starling_75 wrote:
You always know when a tfcucks thread is started by a tfcucks moronator - the title is usually moronic; it's often stooooopidly spelt, stooooopid or just plain wicked!

Back to the drawing board, eh?!

*rolls eyes*
Confused Black Guy

London, UK

#15 Apr 7, 2012
Grey December wrote:
<quoted text>
yeah because topix is real life=/
i prefer black women. i'd like to know how you think i make an azz out of myself in real life. and i havn't said anything about them that IRBM havn't said about ww. if white women asked i would tell them but i dont go around telling them why i think other women are better. the only ones who i have talked aboutthat to are my mom and sister because they seemed to want me to tell them
*rolls eyes*

smh
Sean

Glasgow, UK

#16 Apr 7, 2012
starling_75 wrote:
Why do White men like Black woman so much?
What's not to like.

Level 1

Chicago, IL

#17 Apr 7, 2012
Sassykatt wrote:
<quoted text> i work trich,and if i say yous a troll,yous a troll....TROLL!
bitch your the troll! You clearly have NO life or NO job! If you had one you wouldn't be online all day calling people trolls. I highly doubt you've been with an Italian man let alone any man!

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#18 Apr 7, 2012
Matthew_1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think that describes it. Alot of black women just aren't willing to date white men and vice versa, even though their men have basically abandoned them and choose fat white women over them, so white men look elsewhere to White,Asian, or Hispanic women.
I think we will see more irBW/WM couples as time goes by.

“Love is”

Level 6

A Beautiful Thing

#19 Apr 7, 2012
starling_75 wrote:
<quoted text> bitch your the troll! You clearly have NO life or NO job! If you had one you wouldn't be online all day calling people trolls. I highly doubt you've been with an Italian man let alone any man!
She's a very funny girl, I would be surprised if someone like her didn't have lots of friends, funny people attract friends. Because we all want to laugh.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#21 Apr 7, 2012
Most White boys really ain't into bw like that unless she some extremely good looking light skinned chick. Then maybe they don't mind hitting it but it is rare for them to marry a bw.

Any man will take free puz if it is offered especially if they got some fetish which many who might be interested have.
Seeker of Truth

Fort Washington, MD

#22 Apr 7, 2012
THX Earl Ray wrote:
<<< Why do White men like Black woman so much? >>>
We don't! Negro sows and mammies are nothing more than dumb, loud, uncouth, ugly, obnoxious, violent, smelly monkey factories to human males. The only human man that would lower himself to the level of a farm animal is simply trying to make a statement.
You mean that Black Women should act worse than this woman:

Hypocrite. Train your women not to act like this before you talk about Black women.
Yup

Toronto, Canada

#23 Apr 7, 2012
Ruddagah wrote:
Black women absolutely repulse me. There's nothing remotely attractive about poop colored skin, spread noses, vacuum cleaner nostrils, droopy bottom lips, pubic hair on heads, chips on shoulders, nasty crabby attitudes and the natural odour of a black woman.
This is either a troll thread or we've finally reached idiocracy. Being with a black "woman" would be similar to beastiality.
Yuck!
Stonelove and other irbw will be having a fit by your comments here white boy.

And fk you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 85
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why Are White People So Obsessed with O.J. Simp... 2 min KIR SUCKA 13
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min caterwaul 1,563,141
Guaranteed way for blacks to have their own state 7 min Got_Rope 4
Christie Brinkley at 63 looks better than every... 11 min Yisraelite Suprem... 10
Will you Blacks break your record this year? 12 min Got_Rope 1
Affirmative action Somali Cop executes WW in co... 14 min Yisraelite Suprem... 2
Why whites want to go to space. 16 min Yisraelite Suprem... 19
KIP: You're down with this, right? 1 hr Kip 15
See how a shaved monkey looks 2 hr Yisraelite Suprem... 24
Do black men really have larger penises? (Sep '10) 3 hr Black Rage 1,533
Whites Should Stop Sending Aid To Africa, Israe... 4 hr Paul 66
More from around the web