mr know it all

United States

#106 Dec 23, 2007
Heretic1010 wrote:
<quoted text>
First, a case can indeed be made for Blacks committing more than their fair share of crime. Factors like education and poverty contribute to the criminalization of individuals from any ethnicity. Given that Blacks as a group suffer from higher instances of poverty, they are more likely to commit crimes.
However, the pursuit of profits by news outlets through the sensationalization of violent crime has skewed public perception of Blacks in this country.
American news is famous for failing to report much about what goes on in other countries. What many people fail to realize it that the reasons behind this also apply to how news is covered here. How many news reports do we normally see in rural areas? Half the population lives in non-urban areas, so what would cause half the American population disappear from local and national news broadcasts?
The answer again is profitability. Just as it is very expensive to maintain foreign news bureaus, it is expensive to send news crews out to rural areas and report on issues relevant to their lives. As a result, nearly every news report takes place within the major cities. At last count, Blacks made up a majority of the population in the urban areas, even though they represent only 10% of the overall American population. Couple that outrageous news coverage (example: violent crime decreased every year for more than 25 years, from the late 1970s to the early 2000s, yet news coverage of violent crime increased 500%), and you have repeated portrayals of the Black population as a bunch of drug-addicted criminals.
<quoted text>
...but you can sell or barter a television or CD. And in case you hadn't noticed, even through the bias of television news, you could see other ethnicities taking similar advantage of the circumstances. Remember: even during the L.A. Riots following the Rodney King verdict, the arrest record shows that Hispanics were arrests in larger numbers than Blacks, even though you hardly saw anyone BUT Black people in the TV images of arson and looting.
Perception is not reality.
- Heretic
hmmm, yet another excuse? If poverty =crime, my family (all immigrants() would be all criminals, but not a one yet!. When will you stop the blame game and take responibilty for yoiur actions?>??

Since: Sep 07

Minneapolis, MN

#107 Dec 23, 2007
T-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Like I said your a smart person, but once again, Why are black country's so violant and poor? Instead of destroying those platations and farms owned by white Afrikaners don't you think blacks should of sat down and talked business? they all could of prospered..........
jayrag made some very valid points. I think the most notable, in relation to your response, is his mention of Europeans drawing the borders. No one blames ethnicity or religion for the unrest and lack of stability in the Balkans. Why then are the same issues in Africa blamed on ethnicity? The Balkans suffered the same kind of repression by foreign powers, and now suffer the same instability as the populations there try to regain their equilibrium and come to an accommodation that will allow them to begin working towards prosperity.

- Heretic
ohnoitskunta

Bedford, UK

#108 Dec 23, 2007
benin
Lexie

Ridgewood, NJ

#109 Dec 23, 2007
heretic, i am truly in awe.
kudos my friend

“MAAFA (African Holocaust)”

Level 1

Location hidden

#110 Dec 23, 2007
T-Dog, not all European countries are prosperous or successful as you may think! Some European countries are worse off than some African countries! Before you try to belittle and degrade Africans and African-Americans you should do some research.

Europe’s poorest countries:
http://www.pridnestrovie.net/moldovatoday.htm...

“There are good reasons for not wanting to join Moldova. The poorest country in Europe is also the world's top exporter of forced child prostitution. Censorship is rampant, it has "failed to build" democracy, and torture is normal. Is it any surprise that 90% want to leave?”

“With nearly total unemployment, the registered daily income of 80% of the population is below a dollar per day. This fact can explain why desperate people sell their organs for money and sex trafficking is rampant. Moldovan prostitutes are now the country’s main export.”

“US categorizes Moldova as a failed state
By June 2006, things had gotten so bad in Moldova that it appeared on the Failed State Index, a select list of places with serious problems.”

“Moldova holds a dubious world record: The country is today the leading haven for pedophiles and for traffickers who earn fortunes enslaving underage kids in a brutal international sex trade.”

Albania
ECONOMY
Albania remains one of the poorest countries in Europe. According to the Bank of Albania, per capita income was U.S.$2,883 in 2006. The official unemployment rate is 13.8%, and 18.5% of the population lives below the poverty line according to the World Bank's 2005 Poverty Assessment

http://newsfromrussia.com/world/2004/06/07/54...
"Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey are the three poorest countries in Europe, a survey of the European Statistics Office shows.
Turkey has a GDP per capita four times lower than EU's average level, while Bulgaria and Romania's GDP per capita is three times lower."

"Armenia, Albania and Macedonia are on the International Monetary Fund's list of the poorest countries eligible for assistance.They are also on the World Food Programme's list of low income countries that have low incomes and are unable to produce enough food for their populations. In Serbia, one third of people live below the poverty line. "

http://www.cafod.org.uk/where_we_work/eastern...
Blackinjun

Diggs, VA

#111 Dec 24, 2007
There will NEVER be a "successful" Black Nation as long as people of African descent not be of African descent...and the European knows that very well and makes sure of it's truth because the African resource bank (and the iraqi oil fields) must stay open to them.
Willing Thinker

North Lima, OH

#112 Dec 24, 2007
One successful black nation?

You got it, I just made a thread about up-to-date African nations:

http://www.topix.com/forum/afam/TDM8CK3USGVIQ...

Here's a little list from the past:

Wassi Kongo, Mwene-montapa, Benin, Ghana, Nok, Meroe, Ta Seti, Km.t
T-Dog

Van Etten, NY

#113 Dec 24, 2007
Mother Africa wrote:
T-Dog, not all European countries are prosperous or successful as you may think! Some European countries are worse off than some African countries! Before you try to belittle and degrade Africans and African-Americans you should do some research.
Europe’s poorest countries:
http://www.pridnestrovie.net/moldovatoday.htm...
“There are good reasons for not wanting to join Moldova. The poorest country in Europe is also the world's top exporter of forced child prostitution. Censorship is rampant, it has "failed to build" democracy, and torture is normal. Is it any surprise that 90% want to leave?”
“With nearly total unemployment, the registered daily income of 80% of the population is below a dollar per day. This fact can explain why desperate people sell their organs for money and sex trafficking is rampant. Moldovan prostitutes are now the country’s main export.”
“US categorizes Moldova as a failed state
By June 2006, things had gotten so bad in Moldova that it appeared on the Failed State Index, a select list of places with serious problems.”
“Moldova holds a dubious world record: The country is today the leading haven for pedophiles and for traffickers who earn fortunes enslaving underage kids in a brutal international sex trade.”
Albania
ECONOMY
Albania remains one of the poorest countries in Europe. According to the Bank of Albania, per capita income was U.S.$2,883 in 2006. The official unemployment rate is 13.8%, and 18.5% of the population lives below the poverty line according to the World Bank's 2005 Poverty Assessment
http://newsfromrussia.com/world/2004/06/07/54...
"Bulgaria, Romania and Turkey are the three poorest countries in Europe, a survey of the European Statistics Office shows.
Turkey has a GDP per capita four times lower than EU's average level, while Bulgaria and Romania's GDP per capita is three times lower."
"Armenia, Albania and Macedonia are on the International Monetary Fund's list of the poorest countries eligible for assistance.They are also on the World Food Programme's list of low income countries that have low incomes and are unable to produce enough food for their populations. In Serbia, one third of people live below the poverty line. "
http://www.cafod.org.uk/where_we_work/eastern...
Well if Moldova had oil reserves, like some of those african countries, don't you think there would be a nice rise in economic growth? And good for those african country's getting paid for their oil and mineral deposits, it's about time! Now afrikans should take back there diamond mines and bring the price down..........
Blackinjun

Diggs, VA

#114 Dec 24, 2007
T-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Well if Moldova had oil reserves, like some of those african countries, don't you think there would be a nice rise in economic growth? And good for those african country's getting paid for their oil and mineral deposits, it's about time! Now afrikans should take back there diamond mines and bring the price down..........
NO! because if African nations controlled the wealth, the European world hegemony would fold. White folks know and trust other white folks to play in the same ball park..

“MAAFA (African Holocaust)”

Level 1

Location hidden

#115 Dec 24, 2007
T-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Well if Moldova had oil reserves, like some of those african countries, don't you think there would be a nice rise in economic growth? And good for those african country's getting paid for their oil and mineral deposits, it's about time! Now afrikans should take back there diamond mines and bring the price down..........
You claim that whites make every country great but what about the countries that I named? They're white countries, why aren't they successful? They have high poverty, crime, prostitution, and sex slavery of women and children.

America wasn't great after a hundred years after its independence from England. It wasn't until the industrial revolution that America began to be a great country. Most African countries didn't receive independence from colonalism until late 50's, 60's, 70's, and some in the 80's. Moreover, you can't expect countries in Africa to attain everything socially and economically in less than a hundred years of domination by other countries especially when most have had civil wars, dictators, famine, and disease to contend with. However, some African countries are beginning to emerge socially and economically, its going to take some time and this won't happen overnight because of the many obstacles that are before them.

Minneapolis, MN

#116 Dec 24, 2007
mr know it all wrote:
<quoted text>
hmmm, yet another excuse? If poverty =crime, my family (all immigrants() would be all criminals, but not a one yet!. When will you stop the blame game and take responibilty for yoiur actions?>??
Read my post again. I stated that poverty was only one factor that CONTRIBUTED to crime. I was not equating poor people with criminals.

Open your eyes and look at the available statistics. Its a matter of recognizing the causes of criminal behavior and acknowledging the roots of the problem. Without doing so, how is it possible to work towards eliminating, or at least reducing, crime? How can you equate examining those causes with, to use a Bushism, "playing the blame game"?

*shakes head*

- Heretic

“Das raht!”

Level 3

Since: Dec 06

Location hidden

#117 Dec 24, 2007
Heretic1010 wrote:
<quoted text>
Read my post again. I stated that poverty was only one factor that CONTRIBUTED to crime. I was not equating poor people with criminals.
Open your eyes and look at the available statistics. Its a matter of recognizing the causes of criminal behavior and acknowledging the roots of the problem. Without doing so, how is it possible to work towards eliminating, or at least reducing, crime? How can you equate examining those causes with, to use a Bushism, "playing the blame game"?
*shakes head*
- Heretic
Sweetie, you'll end up talking 'til you are blue in the face. Praise Jah for your knowledge and thank you for posting.

Welcome!

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Since: Jul 07

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#118 Dec 25, 2007
Mother Africa wrote:
<quoted text>
You claim that whites make every country great but what about the countries that I named? They're white countries, why aren't they successful? They have high poverty, crime, prostitution, and sex slavery of women and children.
America wasn't great after a hundred years after its independence from England. It wasn't until the industrial revolution that America began to be a great country. Most African countries didn't receive independence from colonalism until late 50's, 60's, 70's, and some in the 80's. Moreover, you can't expect countries in Africa to attain everything socially and economically in less than a hundred years of domination by other countries especially when most have had civil wars, dictators, famine, and disease to contend with. However, some African countries are beginning to emerge socially and economically, its going to take some time and this won't happen overnight because of the many obstacles that are before them.
I don't knw why anyone is posting to this person. It defies all logic and is the product of Eurocentrist wishful thinking. In it's eyes blacks are animals.

It jumps from on theoryto the next. It does'nt know of the situations in Africa other than what it reads on stormfront.

It makes excuses for every rebuttle preseted.

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#119 Dec 25, 2007
Heretic1010 wrote:
<quoted text>
*shakes head*
- Heretic
Why waste our time. It says for you to take responibility for "YOUR" actions and yet I doubt you are a criminal.

Utter proof of the average thinking of the White, particularly the American one.

Level 3

Since: Nov 07

United States

#120 Dec 25, 2007
T-Dog wrote:
Is'nt Nigeria the country that has all that internet fraud? And what is nigeria aas? Is that a new country? And I'm still trying to figure out what indenpendantly means, is it nigerian? Don't get me wrong, I'm not racist, but like many whites I'm sick and tired of blacks talking shit and getting away with it. And I'm still waiting for an answer? A real one!!!
Isn't England that country with child molesters, serial killers , and whose government coffers are ladden with stolen treasure from all over the world... I'm sick and tired of whites blind definition of success.

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#121 Dec 25, 2007
T-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>My point was that blacks talk s**t and call whites trolls but in the end if whites were'nt around the world would be a big shanty town.
Your posts are so illogical Im actually shocked you belive in your utter stupidity.

With out whites the world would be one Shanty town....LOL.

Considering you and I are thinking of the same..."Whites" you mention. The same Scandanavian whites that lived in straw huts(Could'nt master mudbrick architecture) while African, Asians and and the Near East harbored civilization.

I find your a testament to the fact you know nothing of what you speak, and that your very being and existance is based off the amount of melenin in your skin.

Africa before colonialism was stable with Achievements that compared closly with Europe. Africa went through a Iron age, Bronze age...ect. Seperate of Arabs and Europeans. Africans began to nite different clans and tribes(ancient Ghana) as Pre-Dynastic China did. Africans utilized the Rivers and landscaped to their advantage( Km.t) as Europe did.

The factor seperating Africa from the rest is that Africa was invaded by two of the most vile and utterly selfish nations/people to embrace the history of man. First the Arabs using Islam to destroy and rape Africa of it's glory and stability and econd European nations...using colorism, colonialism, greed ect.
Susan Pendame

London, UK

#122 Dec 25, 2007
Etoile_de_mon_coeur wrote:
Wow, Heretic- your responses have been excellent! It's quite easy to tell who is actually qualified to give informed, well rounded answers- in sharp contrast to the ignorant question that started this discussion. Magnifique.
<quoted text>
I agree completely, ur responses heretic are very intelligible and have basis. Whoever posted this question needs to stop being racist and go and get a life, find something to do already!

“ the Crusher of Bigots”

Self Proclaimed Scholar

#123 Dec 25, 2007
T-Dog wrote:
<quoted text>Ok I'll try again.....So if America was founded by all blacks, it would be just as it is today? Or better? So why since blacks have been around before whites why are there more(way) white country's better off than blacks?
Assuming that we put your utter ignorance aside, your question(Once again) reeks of utter stupidity. First off, Why would Africans need to colonize America? If for the same reasons the Europeans did, you know to pillage, rape, murder and kill Native people and convert them to their versions of their off-shoot Hebrew cults...then why not.
If the Ethiopians had sailed to America, being that they were the second nation to convert to Christianity...then their colonies woud mirror the Spanish. Christian missionaries, The Ethiopians would be at the top while the mixed native and Ethiopians would occupy the next, while the natives the bottom. The Architecture of the Ethiopian colonis would greatly mimick the Architecture of Southern Yemen, Axume Ethiopian, and th Meorotic Architecture. Being that Ethiopia is in the Horn of Africa...the best places would be costal towns and the Mexican contitent.

If the Egyptian and the land below( Ta-seti, Ta-ahamou) Ignorantly refered to as "Nubia" had remaind a cultural power-house. Had incorperated mlitary innovation from the Greeks into their culture. Lets say that the Kings of the 25th dynasty had successfully kept Km.t united until the Persian invasion. Lets say that this kingdom with the help of Greece(the Military powerhouse at the time) successfully expelled the Persians. Lets say Km.t used the knowledge from Helenitic culture to their advantage and made it their own like they did the Chariot from the Hyksos.

Lets say this powerhousecolonized America. Under the circumstances Km.t is a christian nation. Lets say the Colonist become tired of answering to a King far away(Like the British Colonizers), Lets say the colonists decide to rid themselve of dictatorship..and lets say they remeber the reperesentative government of the Greeks..DEMOCRACY....?

Is it unlikely...Yes..

Impossible...NO.
Blackinjun

Diggs, VA

#124 Dec 25, 2007
Jari-ankamun wrote:
<quoted text>
Assuming that we put your utter ignorance aside, your question(Once again) reeks of utter stupidity. First off, Why would Africans need to colonize America? If for the same reasons the Europeans did, you know to pillage, rape, murder and kill Native people and convert them to their versions of their off-shoot Hebrew cults...then why not.
If the Ethiopians had sailed to America, being that they were the second nation to convert to Christianity...then their colonies woud mirror the Spanish. Christian missionaries, The Ethiopians would be at the top while the mixed native and Ethiopians would occupy the next, while the natives the bottom. The Architecture of the Ethiopian colonis would greatly mimick the Architecture of Southern Yemen, Axume Ethiopian, and th Meorotic Architecture. Being that Ethiopia is in the Horn of Africa...the best places would be costal towns and the Mexican contitent.
If the Egyptian and the land below( Ta-seti, Ta-ahamou) Ignorantly refered to as "Nubia" had remaind a cultural power-house. Had incorperated mlitary innovation from the Greeks into their culture. Lets say that the Kings of the 25th dynasty had successfully kept Km.t united until the Persian invasion. Lets say that this kingdom with the help of Greece(the Military powerhouse at the time) successfully expelled the Persians. Lets say Km.t used the knowledge from Helenitic culture to their advantage and made it their own like they did the Chariot from the Hyksos.
Lets say this powerhousecolonized America. Under the circumstances Km.t is a christian nation. Lets say the Colonist become tired of answering to a King far away(Like the British Colonizers), Lets say the colonists decide to rid themselve of dictatorship..and lets say they remeber the reperesentative government of the Greeks..DEMOCRACY....?
Is it unlikely...Yes..
Impossible...NO.
and let's say that those black men didn't long for that white azz and other things white..would Kmt have survived..probably yes..a powerhouse prolly not because they didn't have the propensity to make war machines...

Minneapolis, MN

#125 Dec 25, 2007
Jari-ankamun wrote:
<quoted text>
Why waste our time.
I was raised to believe that to stand by, mute in the face of disinfomration and ignorance, is to agree with what is being said. My posts may not change the views of people like T-Dog, but they will keep those views from being the only ones voiced.
Utter proof of the average thinking of the White, particularly the American one.
I agree that T-Dog's posts may be very telling of his own person views, and they might resonate with quite a bit of what we see in American culture. However, I think it would be a mistake to hold those posts up as anything more than the views of a segment of American majority culture.

Ignorance is not the same as malicious intent. Faced with examples of injustice, many people (White Americans included) will do what they can to irradicate it, just on general principle. If Americans are good at anything, it's being indignant. And nothing irritates Americans more than injustice.

That is not to say that many Americans don"t find injustice convenient. Just look at our current foreign policy regarding Israel or the hypocracy we call American immigration policy. There are, however, entirely too many examples of attempts to right old wrongs in this country (Women's Sufferage, The Civil Rights movement) for me to be comfortable condemning all of majority culture.

- Heretic

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

African-American Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Tinka 1,220,177
Wall street founded on slavery 5 min Phoenix Ascended 26
Major Protesting in Baltimore Right Now 7 min Masud_S_Hoghughi__ 14
News 5 Reasons The American Dream Is Eluding Black P... 8 min Phoenix Ascended 401
Why AAW sound just like white racists describin... 9 min Denial 1
"All Negroes on Earth Cruelly Slaughtered... 9 min YIM 20
Why the American Black will be extinct by the e... 10 min Abject Morons 12
Hebrew Israelite (Feb '11) 14 min Deuteronomy 28 116,697
the moors were black africans not arabs!!! (Jun '08) 21 min Curious Me 32,795
White Languages to be Banned in Africa ? 54 min YIM 487
All women prefer white men 1 hr DR SOS 4,341
More from around the web